All Comments on 'Soft'

by Vayene

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Helpless_DesireHelpless_Desirealmost 20 years ago
Absolutely breathtaking!

Wow I really loved your story. Everything about it was captivating...and it really made me wish a guy would want me like that! Not only did your story steal my heart...but managed to make me extremely horny lol! Great job!

DeeplyHisForeverDeeplyHisForeverabout 19 years ago
Well written

The story was very well written and not trashy, i love your use of words. However, I am still a bit confused on why she didn't fight back or want to be free. The story was beautiful even though I wouldn't consider it to be in the reluctance category. It was a change from the normal Big Dick violently slams wet pussy story, which i've grown tired of. Well done!

MachiavellianMachiavellianover 16 years ago
Moist

Very moist response from this reader, for the one who asked why she didn't fight back, some women secretly enjoy the overpowerment.. I for one give it a 10+

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Beautiful

How beautifully written this story was - I could feel his obsession and worship, everything you wanted us to feel. Wonderfully paced - I loved her character; I can definitely relate to her. Your stories just keep getting better and better.

newbiebabenewbiebabeabout 14 years ago
Beautiful and erotic...

I enjoyed this and yes, there are some of us out there who secretly want to be "taken" with the adoration and wanting exhibited in your story.

laplappapillonlaplappapillonalmost 14 years ago
so sad

what a great pity that you write no more...wonderful, colourful, arousing and beautifully written

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wonderful story

why no more? you are obviously a great writer. I would love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

Great stroy, very arousing and beautifuly written! I hope to hear more from you. Also, great development of the characters! :)

sereneone4usereneone4uover 13 years ago
I loved it

breathtakingly beautiful,,,please write more.

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormover 12 years ago
such a hidden secret desire

to be taken like this. It was both horrifically terrifying and incredibly delicious at the same time. I'm not a fan of this genre, mostly because rape scares the hell out of me, but this is something beyond hot & a secret desire of mine. Excellent writing & perfect imagery. I felt like a fly on the wall witnessing everything!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wow sweetest ravishment ever 5stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous