Soft & Stone Pt. 03

Story Info
Erotic charge between friends reaches its electric climax.
2.6k words
4.6
8.7k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part Five

I woke up, squinting against the orange streaming blaze that had just begun to light the room aglow. There was a moment of panic feeling the absence of Stone's skin anywhere on mine ----was it over already? had he left in shame?---- but it diffused just as quickly when I spotted him leaning against the wall, staring at me. "Enjoying the show?" I asked, my voice lower than usual with morning grog.

"I know this is gonna sound so weird, but I love watching people sleep," he said, shrugging.

I let out a snort. "That actually is the weirdest thing you've said in the last few days. And you've said some unexpected shit."

"Whatever. Just being honest. I feel like you get to really see people. Their guard's down. Something true shines through. I kind of feel like you'd get it, if anyone would. I think it's probably how you see the world all the time. I have to work under a narrower window."

"Okay, okay. So what do you see?" I asked wryly, still smirking at Stone's continuously surprising, sensitive strangeness in moments like these, when he let himself express it.

"There's a peace, with you. I mean, obviously you're asleep so maybe that sounds stupid. But it's more than that. You're comfortable in your skin in a way I don't think you are when you're awake."

I recoiled a little. "Well, yeah. That's probably because I'm literally never comfortable in my skin."

Stone let out a sad sigh. "I know. I know. It really bums me out, Luz. Not to say, like, that's wrong. I know your gender stuff is complicated. But I guess I wish you'd be able to like your body for what it is, even if you never feel at home in it." I could feel his gaze upon me, flitting from my eyes to search down my bare torso and back, lingering. Suddenly, a shimmer of shame surfaced. I imagined him examining me ---- the enduring boyishness of my smooth, hairless body, its waifish bony smallness, all glowing iridescent before him.

I cringed. "What's there to like?" I said with a bitter chirpy laugh, meaning it rhetorically.

"Knock it off. Really. You want to see what I see? Right now? I see sunlight streaming through, bouncing off those jutting cheekbones on your face. I see a lean body, clean, clear. Skin that's somehow even paler than mine, but feels like velvet. I see a jawline that could cut glass. And I see that gorgeous head of hair you've got, looking as good now as ever." He reached out to run his fingers through it, nuzzling me softly. "I see a really beautiful body."

"Stone, c'mon," I fired back, feeling an anger rise up in me. "What are you talking about? You're literally the most perfect specimen of a man I could imagine. You're rock solid, carved from fucking stone. No pun intended. I'm nothing like you."

"What are you talking about, Luz? Why would you want to look like me? You're not me. You're not even a guy like me. You're you. You're...soft, like light. And that's a really, really good thing." He paused a beat, looking away, then looked back with something new in his eyes. "I really, really want to know what it's like, Luz. Your softness. And I want you to know what my hardness is like, too."

/

Delight leapt out from me, I could practically see it dancing around the room. Breathlessly, Stone ran through the thoughts blustering around his head. "It just makes too much sense" / "What are the odds?" / "I want you so badly." / "This is a once in a lifetime moment for me, for us." / "It can't continue. Everything will have to change." / "It feels worth it." / "Do you agree? Does it feel worth it?"

It did.

Stone asked me what I wanted, and I knew exactly what he meant. For a moment, I lost myself in daydream: Looking down at his quaking, coiled heft, the spongy tip of his iron cock awaiting my tight hole. I imagined sliding smoothly down his shaft, the way he'd moan with ecstasy inside my velvet opening enclosed around him. I saw myself bouncing up and down, his hand nestled in my armpit, toying with my nipple as I rode him, his hardness rising into my plummets to drive deeper and deeper into me. I thought of what it would feel like to be so fully filled with him, and then filled even further by the sudden spray of his spunk up into me before leaking out.

But then I remembered my clumsy attempts at fingering my own rosebud, how much it mostly just hurt, and that was just my thin middle finger, not Stone's meaty girth. This was our only chance at togetherness, I knew. I didn't want it to hurt, nor did I want him to remember hurting me. Honestly, I sensed his relief. Looking through his eyes, I wondered if entry had felt like a step over that line which may have moved, but still existed, and still demanded he not cross it.

You could say, then, that our miraculous alignment simply continued. I wanted to be engulfed in the hard flesh of his body, to feel and feel and feel his smooth, unyielding stone manliness. He wanted to touch the flower-petaled satin of my skin, to move his fingers and his mouth and his throbbing hardness over my gleaming bright softness. And, obviously, we both wanted to come, but thankfully there are many ways to achieve that delicious friction.

We'd stripped off the final barriers to our nakedness and sat for a moment, finally enjoying the freedom to take one another in. Our twin erections pillared from beneath our pubes, mine dark and wispy, his a denser patch of wiry copper. His cock had a slight arch, as if so excited that it'd began a stumbling charge away from him. A thick vein surged across his, whereas thin blue ones were visible under the surface of my own pale member. I leaned up and over, kissing its spongy, tender head before running my tongue down the vein, feeling it leap and lurch against my cheek. Briefly, I opened my mouth to take it in, making it halfway through before he gasped. "Wait, Luz. It's gonna happen too soon like that. I'm so horny. I don't want to bust so quickly." I understood, wondering if maybe it was also coming closer to that uncrossable line.

Either way, he didn't motion to reciprocate, but instead gently pressed me back into the mattress. Slowly, he lowered his head until I could feel his breath swirl above my protruding clavicle, and then a soft kiss from his lips. He continued to make his way down my torso, peppering kisses across my chest and sternum, licking his tongue down the stretch of my stomach, rearing up once he reached my dusting of pubes. He touched the hair the tenderly and I saw with disbelief the look of awe that had come over him as he explored my body. "Yours feels so different than me. So much softer," he said quietly, more to himself than me. Then, he dragged a shy fingertip from the base of my rod up to the tip before trailing it back down. "You're so fucking hard, Luz. What do you want?"

Without thinking, I said back to him, "I want to be smothered in you." Just as suddenly, he was everywhere, barreling down on top of me, pinning me down as he wildly humped and humped, dragging his dick up and down against the softness of my slim torso. Honestly, it was more than I expected, his thrusting into my stomach at time colliding with my own hard dick, his biceps pressing against each side of my head as his hands under my back pulled me tighter and tighter against him. I could feel his face lost in my curls, inhaling deeply again and again.

After getting my bearings, I began to give into the rapture of the onslaught of him. I lowered my face just a bit, so that it was buried in his meaty pectorals, so plump with muscle. I lapped and lapped at the sweat that had begun trailing down the crevice between his tits before latching onto one of his fierce sharp nipples, sucking as if some of his herculean essence might leak out into my mouth. For a few minutes, my entire world was his heaving chest, jamming itself up and down my hungry face, the hardness, the hardness.

Winded, Stone rolled aside. "Shit!" he cried, "I gotta catch my breath. You have no idea how good you feel, what it's like just being up against you."

I laughed, expelling in a deep exhale after. "Same goes for you."

"Here, I wanna try something else," he said, laying down beside me before nudging me up over him. His legs opened wide, arching his hips slightly to hoist his butt up, and for a brief moment, I wondered if that could possibly be what he wanted to try. Stone had certainly been full of one surprise after another ---- could a desire to be dominated be the final one hidden in his depths? I'll admit, I salivated at the image for a moment. I saw my thin, lithe body grabbing hold of his calf in the air, dark curls cascading as I tilted my head back with a grin of bliss across my face as I plunged my hardness into his puckering hole. I saw Stone in all his masculine perfection writhing in painful pleasure below me, the swelling bulges across his body clenching in and out, his head rolling back as I slowly penetrated myself further into his globed ass again and again. For another tantalizing second, I carried the fantasy one step further, dragging my leaking cock across the arcs of each cheek before brushing it gently onto his hole.

"Oh, whoa! Careful down there," he called out. So, okay, not that.

"Here come closer," he instructed and I understood. I opened my own legs, butterflying across him, and sat with my balls resting against his. He spit into one hand, then the other, slicking each of our steely cocks and then wrapping them together at the bases with one big hand, stroking them up and down with the other. The sensation of his wet, silken shaft rubbing against my own was indescribable. I arched my hips, bucking my pelvis into the first glide, then the second, then the third. The realness of the moment struck me ---- I was sitting atop Stone, our cocks sliding in tangent with one another, his statuesque body to be feasted at below me, a blissful smile devouring his face. I could feel it rapidly building to a burst, and by the fourth stroke, my load exploded up into the air, most of it dropping back down onto our dicks, granting even further slipperiness as it dribbled down around our bobbing balls. My sensitivity was past a hundred now, but Stone continued, grunting at pace with my overwhelmed, whimpering moans as he continued milking semen from my slit. After five more strokes, I just got lost in it ---- the prickling fire in my cock's spewing, rubbed-raw head giving way to euphoria as I continued to ride wave after wave.

My fingers fluttered over his surging body, tweaking a rigid nipple, rubbing my thumb over it in circles. I heard Stone's grunts growing longer, pitching up into moaning bursts. "I'm gonna come! I'm gonna come!" he said, his voice breathy and high with elation. With my cock still pressed against his, I felt the tremble and the twitch before he finally fireworked white, hot spunk all over his hunky torso, puddling in the crevices of his abdomen, dotting his pecs. Once his hands released us, I lowered my head to him so that the tendrils of my hair began to flit across his body, mopping up globs of sticky semen that lifted from his chiseled body to cling to my locks.

Stone gave a shrill laugh of delight, flinching his flexing body away in a fit of tickles before sitting upright and tilting my head upwards at his so that our eyes met. With two fingers, he swiped at a dollop of come above his taut nipple, then slowly inserted them into my gaping mouth. I closed my lips around his digits to savor the salt of him. With his other hand, he ran his hand through my hair, brushing it away from my face, then gathered the strands slick with gleaming pearls of our comingled come and brought them to his lips, sucking.

/

We met up for a few meals at the cafeteria in the weeks that followed, each unbearably pregnant with tension. I knew that Stone, at least a part of him, regretted what we had done. He had been so unfailingly disciplined in his rededication to celibacy, had seen it as a sort of demonstration to his fidelity to God. What we had done had tarnished that. His easiness with me had been lost as he now struggled to hold my gaze even in simple conversation. I think he feared it had woken something inside of him, something he knew he couldn't let grow. And so he had to starve it.

Texts responses started coming hours late, before they began being ignored altogether. Despite the ways my bones would ache for what was lost, I understood. I learned from Facebook that he'd landed a position where his internship had been, halfway across the country, an eternity away from me. The week before the school year ended, I sent Stone a text, congratulating him on the job and asking if he would have some time for one last hike before. He thanked me, and told me he was unsure, that he'd let me know as the week unfolded. He never did.

The following school year, I got a letter with no return address at my student mailbox. I recognized the writing from when I had snooped through Stone's journal, my heart quickening with a trembling curiosity. Over time, the heat of my lust had subsided, mostly satisfied by the morning we'd shared, far beyond what I'd ever imagined might have come to fruition. It was the loss of his friendship that had proven a more enduring ache for me, despite Stone's frantic warning that morning that everything would change if we moved forward as we did.

I opened the letter, reading his careful letters. "Luz, I can't help but regret crossing the line that we did. And I didn't know how to keep seeing you without wanting to cross it again. Because the one thing I never regretted was that you were the one I crossed it with. I hope you can forgive me."

As I read it, I realized that I'd forgiven Stone long before receiving these words. What I really hoped for was that he would be able to forgive himself.

/

We laid together for nearly an hour in the afterglow, facing each other with legs intertwined, our limp groins on top of one another in intimate exhaustion. I toyed with the soft down of his chest with my thumb, palm flat against his swollen pec. He drew spirals into the pale softness of my stomach, occasionally giving a tender ruffle through my hair. At first there was laughter, sheer delight. This quieted as the minutes past, into peace, and then something darker. We knew that there was no going back. And we knew that there was no going forward, either. So we held each other, enjoying the unbridled gift of the other's embrace ----a collision of softness and stone---- savoring each fleeting second it persisted longer.

[END]