Soft Body

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ccmadon
ccmadon
56 Followers

After a few more stretches April began her slow walk to her apartment. Darnell placed his hands on either side of his head and exhaled very slowly, attempting to calm the pace of his rushing heart. He then made his way with haste to his peephole.

April paused at her front door. She continued her stretching, pulling one of her feet toward her behind and holding it before switching to the other foot and doing the same. She then bent completely over, touching her toes. As Darnell watched, his forehead fell onto the front door loud enough that he wondered if he was heard.

April rose from her stretching and entered her apartment. Darnell kept his head resting on the front door for a little while, still looking through his peephole at April's closed door. His mind was having a tough, but glorious time trying to process what he had just seen.

********************

The next morning, Darnell was sitting in the living room drinking water from his sports bottle when he heard April's front door close. He chugged the last of it - nearly soaking himself - and eagerly rushed to the kitchen window.

"Oh my g... are you kidding me???" Darnell said.

That morning, April wore white yoga pants. They were just translucent enough that he could see the yellow thong panties she was wearing underneath. The curvature of her behind - her ass cheeks unencumbered - was so mesmerizing that Darnell's head felt like it was spinning. April also wore a denim half-jacket that, from behind, hid the top she was wearing. But it did appear that her midriff was exposed.

Once she placed her daughter into the car and turned around Darnell could see she was wearing another sports bra top. One that was a matching white that showed off her cleavage and also looked tantalizingly close to being translucent. Darnell couldn't believe what he was seeing.

April drove off and Darnell stood in the kitchen in a catatonic state. Part of him was feeling guilty for spending so much concerted effort to spy on his neighbor. That part, however, was being constantly overridden by his increasingly powerful sexual attraction to her. He had never seen a woman that made him feel so alive with lust before. Whatever reticence he had about his new obsession was stifled by his libido.

April returned to the parking lot as Darnell was perched on his spot in front of the kitchen window like a loyal beagle awaiting his owner's return. She exited her car and stood by it as she slowly removed her jacket. Darnell froze as he could faintly see the shadow of April's dark nipples through her bra top. She placed her jacket over her arm and began strolling toward the stairwell as if on a fashion runway.

For the first time, Darnell began moving toward his front door peephole even before April disappeared from his window. He was desperate to catch another view of her from behind. As she moved in front of her door his eyes were fixated on her behind and the yellow thong that perfectly accented it.

April stood with her hands on her hips. She then moved her hips slightly from side to side, flexing each of her glute muscles for a few seconds in rhythm. Darnell, already resting his forehead on the door so he wouldn't hit it again, shook his head as he was hypnotized by his neighbor.

She mercifully ended her entrancing dance and entered her apartment. Darnell raised his forehead off the door and allowed his head to fall back. "I really need a more healthy hobby than this," he said, picturing nothing but April's addictive ass in his mind.

********************

Early that afternoon Darnell sat at his desk as he worked on his laptop to renew his personal trainer certification. His studies were interrupted by a loud hissing sound coming from the parking lot. He then, several seconds later, heard a woman yell out, "FUCK!"

When the woman repeated her expletive he rose from his desk and moved toward his office window. He saw April standing in front of her car with the hood up looking distraught.

Deciding to go out and see if he could help, he felt fortunate that she was wearing jeans and a t-shirt, so he wouldn't be so distracted. Though he did find her distracting in just about anything she wore.

Darnell had to fight the urge to study April's body as he descended the stairwell of his apartment. She was only wearing jeans, but they were nicely hugging her figure as she was bent over examining beneath the hood of her vehicle. "You're having trouble with your car?" he said to her, prompting her to spin around.

The grimace on her face faded into a soft smile. "Yeah. Yeah, I started it up and I heard hissing. Then all this steam poured from under the hood. I'm not sure what's wrong."

Darnell nodded as he moved toward the car. "Sounds like a blown hose. Let me take a look."

"Thanks," April said with a big smile as Darnell began to examine her car. "So, you live upstairs?"

"Yeah. Right across the...stairwell...from you," Darnell said hesitantly, not wanting to sound like the stalker he felt he had become.

"You're Darnell? Wendy's boyfriend?"

He paused before answering. "Yeah."

April nodded as Darnell continued to study her car. She then continued, "I can tell. You're both in fantastic shape."

Darnell turned toward April with a bashful smile. "Thanks," he said before pointing and saying, "Yeah, the hose here has a small tear in it."

"Small? That was a ton of steam."

"It doesn't take much," Darnell said as he rose from beneath the hood. "The coolant is under a lot of pressure. For now I can patch this up with some duct tape. You can take your car to any service center and they can replace the hose for you. They aren't that expensive. Or, if you want, you can pick one up at a parts store and I can replace it for you."

"Oh, wow, thank you," April said, touching Darnell's upper arm. "Oooh," She then said, touching his arm more deliberately. "You've got some guns there."

Darnell chuckled. "Yeah. Thanks. It's just...I work out a lot."

"I can tell," she said, continuing to massage his chiseled arm as Darnell imagined a workout he and April could do together.

********************

Darnell went upstairs to his apartment, retrieved his duct tape, and returned to patch April's car. She then started it to ensure it was running fine.

"Thanks again. What do I owe you?"

Darnell silenced his libido and said, "It's just duct tape. I have plenty. Let me know if you have any other problems with the car."

"Thank you so much," April said. "Now I need to..." she paused, looking at her cell phone to check the time. Her shoulders then dropped. "Fuck."

"What's wrong?"

"I was headed to the store to pick up some juice for my daughter's afternoon snack. Now I don't have time to make it to the store before I have to pick her up from school."

"What type of juice?" Darnell asked.

"She drinks apple juice...usually."

"I've got some apple juice. It's concentrated, but you're welcome to it."

April smiled. "You're just saving me all over the place today."

"It's not a problem," Darnell said before leading her to his apartment.

When the two entered his and Wendy's place, he moved toward the refrigerator while April hopped onto the kitchen counter. Darnell retrieved the apple juice can from the freezer, placed it in a plastic bag, and handed it to her.

As he stood in front of her he couldn't help noticing how her hips spread a little as she sat on the counter...and how he craved to touch them. He then awkwardly looked down at the ground as he backed away from her.

"So..." April said, looking casually at the bag of apple juice in her hand. Darnell looked up, in response to her voice, with as professional an expression as he could muster as she continued, "...what about me has you looking at me through your kitchen window every morning?"

Darnell's eyes bugged as his heart raced. He was mortified and had no idea how to respond. He stayed silent for an uncomfortably long time, unable to bring himself to project sound.

April watched him with a sly smile before rescuing him, "Don't worry. I won't tell Wendy."

Darnell let out a chuckle. His face was white hot with embarrassment as he grinned.

April, sitting her apple juice to the side of her, then said, "Well, thank you for all of your help today."

Darnell nodded as April extended her arms toward him. Darnell's brow went up as he stared at this woman over whom he had been obsessing. She was sitting on his kitchen counter silently asking him for a hug.

Darnell felt weightless as his body seemed to float toward April. They then embraced - with Darnell standing between her legs.

"You were a godsend this morning," she said.

Barely hearing her words, Darnell's mind registered two things: the swift beating of his heart - which he wished he could control and hoped wasn't noticed by April as they were pressed together - and the faint strawberry and vanilla scent of her hair.

It was difficult for him to not take deep breaths as he wanted to fill his nostrils with the intoxicating smell. That and the tickle of her hair on his nose was making him dizzy. And he hadn't even gotten to the feel of her body against his.

Such soft, full breasts clasped against his chest was something Darnell hadn't experienced in quite some time, as Wendy was not nearly as well endowed as April. In fact - as he thought about it - he didn't remember ever having felt such a sensation, as he didn't recall ever sharing as intimate a moment with a woman built like April.

It was then that he realized they had been hugging for longer than seemed typical for a friendly hug. He also noticed that neither he nor she was pulling away from the other. Finding the strength to back away from April, Darnell deliberately inhaled her strawberry and vanilla scent. She then asked him, in a low tone, "You like the smell of my hair?"

Darnell slid his arms from behind April and eased back a couple of feet. As they looked into one another's eyes all he could muster was a nod.

April then turned her head to the side, fluffing the bottom of her soft curls in his direction. "Go ahead. It's OK."

His body, again, moved toward her before his brain realized it had given the order. He leaned forward until his nose was touching her hair, his hands resting on the counter on either side of her hips. He inhaled much deeper than before, her scent filling his senses.

Darnel let out a low moan, which prompted April to do the same. They then found themselves falling into another embrace as Darnell felt April's thighs tightening around his hips. He lowered his head until his lips touched her bare skin where her shoulder and neck met. That was followed by another moan from April as their embrace tightened.

Darnell then heard the sound of footsteps coming up the stairwell. As delirious as he was in the moment with April, he knew he didn't want Wendy to walk into the apartment with another woman draped over him.

Darnell and April released one another as April eased off the counter, adjusted her clothes, and grabbed her bag of apple juice. Darnell stood to the side, awaiting his girlfriend's entrance.

When Wendy, holding her workout bag and her 2 liter water container, opened the door and saw the two standing in the kitchen together she looked startled. She then said, "Oh. You two finally met."

A wide-eyed Darnell nodded. April looked at him, smiled, and then turned to Wendy. "Yeah, I was having car trouble and Darnell helped me out."

"Oh, great," Wendy said, placing her workout bag on the opposite kitchen counter from where April was standing. "He is pretty good with cars. I'm glad he could help."

Wendy then looked quizzically at the bag in April's hand. April held it up for Wendy to see better. "Oh, it is some frozen apple juice. I need some for my daughter's lunch. I hope you don't mind."

"Oh, not at all. We actually don't drink apple juice. Only water," Wendy said, holding up her water jug. "We sometimes use the frozen juices in smoothies as a treat. Too much fruit juice packs on the pounds. All that sugar."

Darnell was horrified at Wendy's comments while April nodded and smiled. "Well, I'll try and get my rail-thin seven year old on the treadmill before her weight balloons. Thanks."

Wendy nodded. "Sure. Hey, did you talk to Darnell? I know we were talking about you working with a personal trainer..."

"Actually, you were talking about me working with a personal trainer."

"Well...yeah. Darnell is really good. You should see the transformations some of his clients have made."

"Maybe he can show me some pictures one day when I have more time," April said, moving toward the door. "Right now, I have to go pick up my daughter." Turning toward Darnell with a smile, April said to him, "Thanks so much for today. You were great." She then, as she was exiting their front door, looked back and said, "Wendy. Always fun talking to you."

"OK. But let me get you Darnell's card. In case you..."

"I...I know where he lives if I need to get in touch with him. Thanks, Wendy," April said, closing the door behind her.

"Wendy," Darnell said.

"What?"

"You don't think that was rude?"

"Rude? I'm trying to help her out," Wendy said. "Did you see how flabby she was?"

"Flabby? Just because she isn't rippling with muscles doesn't mean she's flabby."

Wendy grabbed her bag from the kitchen counter as she said, "You're just saying that because you are training people all afternoon that look like her and worse."

"You mean normal looking human beings?"

"I'm just trying to help her. She needs to get into better shape."

"Everybody can't look like a bodybuilder, Wendy," Darnell said, motioning toward her body.

Wendy smiled, kissing Darnell on the cheek. "Thank you, baby." She then patted him on the behind. "I'm going to take a shower."

Darnell shook his head as Wendy walked through the living room and toward the back of the apartment.

********************

With Wendy occupied in the bathroom, Darnell sat in the living room with his ear attuned to the front door. When he heard April's front door close he hopped up and sped to the stairwell to meet her.

"Hi again," he said, surprised by how nervous he felt at seeing her.

April gave a sultry smile. "Hi again."

"Hey, I just wanted to apologize for Wendy. She's just... um..."

"Yeah. A little bit," April said.

Darnell chuckled. "She's a freak about being, like, super muscular. But that's her. Just ignore her craziness. Your body looks great."

With raised eyebrows, April said, "You think my body looks great?"

Darnell's mouth hung open for a few seconds. He then realized there was no longer any need for pretense. He nodded a few times before saying, "You do have a...a pretty nice looking body."

April nodded thoughtfully. She then leaned backward, rested her hands behind her on the banister of the stairwell. "So...when are you going to work out my body?"

A stunned Darnell chuckled. "What?"

"You're a personal trainer, right?"

"Oh," Darnell said, shaking his head and laughing.

April then said, "Unless you had something else in mind."

Darnell stared for a few seconds before April smiled and giggled. "I just like making you uncomfortable."

Darnell nodded. "You do that well."

The two smiled at one another for a few seconds before April said, "Well, I need to go pick up my daughter, so..."

"Oh, yeah. I...just wanted to apologize."

"Don't worry about it," April said as she turned to head down the stairwell.

"Every woman doesn't need to be a hard body like Wendy," Darnell said, causing April to stop and turn back toward him.

"How do you know my body is soft?" she said. Darnell frozefor a few seconds before she continued, "Well, I guess we did share that hug."

Darnell's head swam as they eyed one another. April then said, "Don't worry. I won't tell Wendy about that either," before descending the stairs and moving toward her car.

Darnell stood in the stairwell in a daze.

********************

The next day saw another attempted early morning sexual tryst with Wendy go awry before she left for work. Their misfire also caused him to get a late start to his day. After his shower, a shirtless Darnell pulled on his lounging shorts and moved to the kitchen.

He wanted to refill his water jug...and try to catch a glimpse of April returning from taking her daughter to school. He had missed her leaving while he was in the shower and didn't wish to totally fast from his hobby that day. Especially when he had such a bad morning with Wendy. Watching April always lifted his spirits.

He rested back against the kitchen sink, drinking his water and waiting. He then became anxious at the rememberance that April knew about his viewing habits. He wondered if he should wave at her from the kitchen. Should he come out and speak? He couldn't imagine looking goofier - or creepier - than popping into the stairwell right when April arrived, saying, hi, and then...what?

He pondered his next move for a couple minutes until his thoughts were interrupted by the sound of April's car pulling into the parking lot. After a few more seconds of agonizing over what to do, he decided to err on the side of cowardice and slide back into his safe zone in the kitchen.

Darnell was stunned at April's appearance as she emerged from her car. But not in a good way. April was wearing baggy grey sweats, an oversized white t-shirt, and a black ball cap with the brim pulled low to her brow. Her shapely figure was almost completely obscured.

Darnell's first thought was confusion. He had never seen April wearing anything so bulky. Even in the beginning when he first began spying on her. He was then horrified at the thought that she was covering herself because he had been watching her. That thought quickly dissipated as she had seemed more than OK with the prospect and had openly teased him about it.

He then considered Wendy's comments about April needing a personal trainer. Had she gotten to April? Glancing through his peephole at his neighbor rushing into her apartment in such atypical clothing, Darnell grimaced. As April's door closed, he rose up and said, "Wendy... Damn, it!"

Darnell jogged to his bedroom and grabbed the first t-shirt he could find. He threw it on and made his way to his neighbor's apartment. After pausing for a few seconds, he knocked on her front door.

"Yeah!" He heard April's muffled voice yell out.

"Umm...It's Darnell," he said, hoping his voice carried enough to be heard.

"Come on in!" she yelled back.

Darnell's eyes widened. After another few seconds he eased April's door open. He then peeked inside her apartment.

"Hello?" Darell said, feeling very uneasy.

"Come on in," April said.

Darnell stepped inside and eased the door closed. He then realized he didn't know how to start the conversation.

"Darnell?"

"Uh...yeah. I'm here."

"Did you need something?"

Darnell paused for an unreasonably long time. He then said, "Is...um...is everything OK? Are you OK?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why?"

"I just...I...I guess I just still feel bad about the way Wendy acted yesterday," Darnell called out to the back of the apartment, still standing at the threshold.

"You do?" April asked.

"Yeah. Really bad."

"You can come back," April then said.

As Darnell tiptoed toward April's voice, he continued, "She thinks because she's a bodybuilder that everyone that doesn't look like her is...less than...I guess."

"Is that how you feel?" April asked.

Darnell approached the opposite entrance to the living room and stopped. "No. Not at all."

"Come on back," she said, her voice obviously coming from her bedroom doorway.

Darnell turned the corner to find April standing next to the small couch at the foot of her bed. She wore a silky, light blue bra and panty set... and nothing else. "I don't feel that way, either." April said. "So can we stop talking about it?"

ccmadon
ccmadon
56 Followers