Soft Body

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darnell stared in shock, stunned by April's body. "Oh. I'm sorry," he said, turning his head and preparing to leave the room.

April smiled. "Why are you sorry? Didn't I invite you to come back?" Darnell paused and turned back toward her. She then walked up to him. "Unless you wanted to leave."

Darnell stood speechless as April placed her hand on his damp shirt. "You were working out?"

Darnell looked down at her hand resting on the center of his chest. It took him a few seconds to process her question. "Oh... yeah. Earlier. I just got out of the...shower."

"Mmmm. Sorry I missed that," she said as Darnell chuckled. "So... do you like this outfit?" April said, glancing down at her body before looking back up at him.

"Oh, uh...yeah. You look...amazing," Darnell said, her hand still resting on his chest. "Um... I... I saw you in sweats and a ball cap earlier..." he continued as April ran her hand up and down the center of Darnell's chest. "...and thought that maybe... Wendy... "

"Are we still talking about her?" April asked.

"Uh...no. We don't have... to."

"Damn, you've got a muscular chest."

"Well... I... I work out."

"I can tell,"

Darnell then gasped as he felt April's other hand gliding over the tip of his penis, which stood perpendicular to his body through his shorts.In his rush to get to April's apartment, he threw on a shirt, but forgot about underwear. He almost apologized, but she didn't seem to mind.

"Damn," April said, looking down as she massaged him. "So, is this how hard I made you when I was wearing those outfits for you?"

Darnell's head shot up as he looked into April's seductive eyes. "For me?"

She smiled. "Did you really think that I dressed like that just to take my daughter to school?"

A clueless Darnell said, "I... just... thought..."

"You thought I dressed in a thong and see-through yoga pants for a trip to the grocery store?"

Darnell shook his head. April then placed her palms on either side of Darnell's chest. She closed her eyes and moaned as she kneaded his well-defined pecs. After a few seconds she opened her eyes as they looked at one another.

"I've always wanted to touch your chest..." April said, "... to see how it feels. So... what part of me have you always wanted to touch?"

"Your ass."

April's smile widened at the speed of Darnell's response. "O,." she said, allowing her hands to fall by her side and closing her eyes.

Darnell bent slightly at the waist and reached around to April's backside. His large hands cupped her ass cheeks, enjoying the fact that her panties didn't cover her entire bottom.

April moaned into Darnell's ear as she felt his firm grasp. After a few seconds of kneading her voluptuous bottom, Darnell lifted April as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He then turned and sat on the couch at the foot of her bed, April straddling him on her knees.

To release his tip, which was caught in the ribbing of his shorts, Darnell pulled the front of them down below his balls. That caused his shaft to fly forward and slap April's pussy and clitoris through her panties. April gasped, staring at Darnell who had the look of a man who had never wanted to be inside a woman more in his life.

April snatched off Darnell's shirt, running her hands along his torso. She then reached down and grasped his shaft, positioning it dead center of her panties.

April slid up and down Darnell's manhood, allowing it to stimulate her clit as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation. Darnell - though it didn't seem possible to him - grew harder. That excited April all the more. She looked down into his eyes and smiled as she continued her sexual tease, her breasts barely contained in her bra and moving enticingly close to his lips.

Darnell's eyes moved back and forth between April's face - which wore a gaze of sultry exultation - and her breasts as he enjoyed her erogenous lap dance. April - staring into Darnell's eyes even when they weren't looking at hers - reached behind her, unhooked, and pulled off her bra, tossing it to the side of the couch.

There was a look of elation on Darnell's face as her breasts fell free. April leaned forward just enough so that her nipples were in easy reach of his mouth.

With one hand on April's hip, Darnell took the other and cupped one of her breasts, taking as much of it into his mouth as was possible. Darnell then painted her nipple with his tongue as April's moans deepened and her dance on Darnell's lap increased in speed. That increased the vigor of Darnell's sucking and licking, which motivated her to gyrate even faster.

April's moans turned to intermittent high-pitched squeals of passion and delight. She finally, furiously reached down to her panties and pulled them to one side, allowing her clitoris and juicy pussy to kiss the underside of Darnell's rock hard dick.

His mouth released April's breast and his head fell back at the warm touch of April's hot center.

"Oh, shit," she said in a guttural voice as she enjoyed the feel of her freed lips and wet clit gliding along Darnell's shaft.

He then grabbed her ass with both hands, attempting to lift her high enough for him to penetrate her. She wouldn't allow it, keeping just enough pressure on him with her hips and legs to stop her clit from moving past the base of his tip as she continued sliding up and down his erection.

Darnell released her, allowing his head and back to fall onto the couch. His hands rested on April's thighs as he studied her body, desperately wanting to dive inside of it.

April's eyes were closed and her expression was very purposeful as sweat began to mat her curls to her forehead. Seeing how focused and aroused she was sent a charge through Darnell as her movements became more firm and deliberate.

Darnell gripped April's thighs while staring at her entranced face. As she continued her grinding, her breathing quickened. She then stopped breathing altogether as her thigh muscles twitched and tightened around Darnell.

April's entire body then tensed. As her dance came to a stop, Darnell flinched at the feel of her juices soaking his balls.

Several silent seconds later, April released an ear-piercing scream as her body haphazardly jerked. Darnell held her waist as she released the last vestiges of her orgasm. She then sat still on his lap, catching her breath as his cock ached to know just how wet he had made her.

April looked down at Darnell, putting her hands on the back of his head and staring at him. She then pressed her lips against his as they shared an almost violent first kiss, their tongues desperately searching for a way to express the passion they were feeling for one another.

Darnell placed his hands on April's ass, lifted her, and carried her to her bed. He tossed her down - which made her smile - before pulling off his shorts and nearly tearing off her panties. He then crawled onto the bed and in between April's legs, having no trouble finding her glistening pussy with his tip.

With every inch of himself Darnell pushed inside of her, he studied April's face. With every inch of Darnell she welcomed inside her, April held breathless as she braced for the next inch that followed.

Darnell paused as April gasped. He then looked into her eyes, ensuring she wanted him to continue. Her eyes begged him to continue until he felt her wet, wide open lips kissing the base of his dick.

Darnell held himself in place, watching her as he gave her a chance to catch her breath. April then looked him in the eyes and mouthed, almost inaudibly, "Fuck me."

A rush of blood and energy flowed to Darnell's shaft. He then slid his erection out of April until his tip was grazing her lips. It was then that he gave her what she asked for. Darnell plunged back inside April, causing her to gasp, before continuously pumping her with long, firm strokes.

"Oh...oh...shit," April said with bated breath as she held her legs wide and welcomed Darnell's fuck.

After several seconds, Darnell stopped long enough to lower his chest onto April's breasts. "Oh, god," he said in shock as he froze for a moment.

"What?" April asked.

"Your breasts," he said as he slowly resumed movement, sliding his hands under her ass. "God, they're so soft. They feel so fucking good on my chest."

April giggled. "Good."

Darnell lifted April's ass, placing her pussy at a different angle. He then resumed thrusting in and out of her center with her wearing a surprised expression.

April's wetness increased as she took in Darnell's long, stiff shaft, stroke after stroke. "Oh, shit!" April said. "Oh... shit! Your... balls! They're... slapping... my... ass!"

Her exclamation - and the wet, sloppy sound of their bodies slamming together, sent Darnell into another gear. He moved both his hands from underneath April and caressed the back of her head as he changed to short, fast, and firm strokes. It almost felt as if he was trying to drill April through the bed as he pounded her pussy.

April wrapped her legs around Darnell, limiting the distance of his strokes, though not their firmness. Her ass was coming off the bed and slamming back into it with every downward dive he made. Darnell was desperate to push his cock as deep inside of his neighbor as possible.

"Don't... stop... ba... by... plee... eee... eee... ase!" April implored Darnell as he continued to fuck her as hard as he could, her pussy getting wetter with each pump and her legs and arms clinging to his body for dear life.

Darnell, lunging with one last, powerful downstroke, pressed his dick deep inside April's pussy. And, with her squeezing his body and dick with all her might, he released, feeling each burning pulse of cum as if it were fighting to leave his body and join hers. Darnell's body was seized and he was silent as April screamed out in passionate delight, the walls of her pussy constricting in rhythm with every throb of his dick.

His body finally began to normalize as the two released their vice grip on one another. Darnell raised back up onto his hands, his arms extended, and looked down at April. Her hair was matted onto her forehead and her face was heavy with sweat, along with her neck and upper chest. Darnell could feel that sweat coated his own face as well.

As they both waited for their breathing to come under control, they looked at one another and smiled.

Finally, Darnell attempted to talk. "Umm... Damn."

April laughed for several seconds. Resting one of her hands behind her head, she then said, "Yeah. Damn."

********************

Darnell stepped out of the shower for the second time that day. He rushed to get dried off and clothed as it was almost noon and he was far behind on his daily routine. When he finished and went to his bedroom he saw Wendy standing at the foot of their bed going through her gym bag.

He froze.

"Hey," she said, glancing at him before returning her attention to her belongings.

"Oh... uh... hey. You startled me."

"Why? I always come home around this time. You're just now taking a shower?"

He nodded. "Yeah. I lost track of time."

"Really?" she said as she zipped her bag and turned her full attention to Darnell. "That's not like you."

"Yeah."

"Are you OK? You seem... like something's off."

"Oh. I'm fine," Darnell said, attempting to look as normal as possible while tossing his towel onto the bed and moving toward the dresser to retrieve a shirt. "I just need to get my day going. I'm behind on everything."

She walked over to him as he prepared to put on his shirt. Before he could lift it over his head Wendy began rubbing his chiseled abs. After a few seconds, without looking him in the face, she said, "Have I ever told you you have a terrific body?"

Darnell nodded. "Yeah. Thank you."

Wendy smiled. "No. Thank you. I love a hard body." She examined Darnell for a few seconds before exhaling. "Mmm. OK. I need to get to work before you try to pin my hard body to the bed."

Darnell forced a smile as Wendy grabbed her bag.

"Speaking of which," Wendy said, "...have you seen our neighbor today?"

"April? Uh...yeah. earlier."

"Please tell me she asked you to train her."

"Um...she mentioned something like that, yeah."

"Good. I mean I know you're trying to be nice about the whole thing, but she needs to lift some weights. Her muscle tone is almost non-existent."

"Well, I mean, she's not fat or anything," Darnell said. Wendy scoffed as he continued. "Besides, some people like soft bodies."

Wendy stood in front of Darnell, examining his body. She smacked him on his ass, causing his glutes to tense. She then smacked her own behind. Looking up at Darnell and hunching her shoulders, she said, "Not us." She then kissed him before walking out of the bedroom.

Darnell, watching Wendy's hard body walk away - while imagining April's soft body had felt that morning - said, "No. Not us."

MWISHO