All Comments on 'Soft Cow Ch. 01'

by claire_west

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AliceGeeAliceGeeover 1 year ago

A wonderful short story, so sensitive yet very emotive. If this is your first effort all I can say is that you are a natural storyteller. Five stars from me and the hope that you will soon be submitting more stories on here.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSiteover 1 year ago

You had me at “Soft cow”.

MightyManfredMightyManfredover 1 year ago

Excellent start; I am looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve fallen for all three of them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story telling, well crafted and put together looking forward to more of these two lovely ladies.

,

claire_westclaire_westover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you to all who took the time to comment. It’s delightful

Only_connectOnly_connectover 1 year ago

Great story. Well-written; the maturity and confidence of a writer with their style well under control. Love it!

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonover 1 year ago

A heart-warming story well told. Loved it.

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesarover 1 year ago

For a first story, it's a promising start. One-pagers that actually feel substantial are always tricky; the plot does feel a bit rushed, even as a prologue, but it's surprisingly well-rounded.

radartongueradartongueabout 1 year ago

I loved this, Claire. Slow build which made the inevitable ending so much hotter. Thanks for making my day

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

I did enjoy this story. To a point. This comment is totally from my own perspective and experience in the UK. I was stationed near Newbury, Berks, from 1966 to 1969, and as an American Jew, cannot express to you how NON accepting the vast majority of the English people I met were of the Jewish servicemen who I was stationed with. That being said, I did like the rest of your story.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

A short piece so rich in detail and character, yet flowed effortlessly. As near hopeless romantic how could you not love what you created; a joy to read.

toesucker1toesucker1about 1 year ago

I love the way you brought these two together!

Julie_in_the_northJulie_in_the_north8 months ago

Oh my god. This is one of the most beautiful stories I've ever heard, and you so perfectly capture the doubt and exploration and ultimately the joy of lesbian sexual attraction. The concept is stunningly original, clever, and poignant. The seeds of their love are so cleverly seeded, then developed, and the resolution is both intensely, emotionally, satisfying and exquisitely erotic.

I felt so happy for the characters, and the sex scene is subtle yet supremely vivid. It was as if I could almost smell their come.

Please write a sequel. Both women are fascinating and seductive. I want to follow the story of Celia and Eleanor's love, as it flourishes and grows ever more joyful. I want to know what happens to them as their souls entwine and their life together blossoms. And I want to be there when for more of their nights together, when they lie back, as they do here, glistening with their sweat and come juices.

Congratulations on a remarkable piece of work.

Savannah_PeachSavannah_Peach5 months ago

Very well written Claire looking forward to reading part 2

CupidCupidCupidCupid5 months ago

I have to agree with all the other comments, in that this a beautifully written story and look forward to chapter 2!

123456789TEN123456789TEN4 months ago

One of the best short stories ever posted to Literotica. Please continue to amaze us?

Paul4playPaul4playabout 2 months ago

Wonderful writing!

Expressive, sensual, and flowing, the story draws the reader into their world.

The characters are genuine and relatable.

Their consummation is delightfully erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userclaire_west@claire_west
I'll fill this in more when I have given it some thought. For now I'll just say I like to meet women who enjoy other women. I'm English and 42 and live alone in the West o England. At 5'4 I guess I'm pretty short and slim and I keep reasonably fit mainly thanks to swimming ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Soft Cow Series Info