Soft Incentive Pt. 01

Story Info
A girl caught masturbating is blackmailed... Into kissing?
2.5k words
4.31
36.3k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Note: All characters in this story are above 18.

(Also, although this is a non-con/reluc story, the non-con element is very short-lived, so if that weirds you out, try to give it a shot)

***

"Uh... E-Excuse me, may I go to the bathroom?" The classroom collectively laughed lowly.

"You're going to have to raise your voice, Aily."

Among a sea of chuckles, the rapidly blushing black-haired girl cleared her throat. Her pale body was warm and red from the rising amount of embarrassment, and something else that needed taking care of.

"M-May I go to the bathroom?"

"Oh, uh, yes, go ahead. You don't have to ask." Her physics professor replied with a nod. Adjusting her oversized Sailor Moon hoodie, she walked out feeling eyes burning the back of her head the entire way out. In truth, from just looking at her, you wouldn't think Aily was an unpopular girl. And, in some ways, she wasn't. People regularly complimented her geeky outfits, the superhero pins on her backpack, the Mercy stickers on her laptop (because Mercy is undoubtedly the best Overwatch character, in her opinion).

No, it wasn't that she was unpopular because of who she was. The problem was what she was like. Between the occasional unforced stutter, her inability to look anyone else in the eyes, and her low volume, it was hard to make many friends.

It was why the boy that texted her just then was her boyfriend to begin with. She looked down, emotionlessly answering back to his "hey babe what's up?"

Aily: Nuthin, just taking a break from physics for a sec. You?

Cole: Thinking about you

Aily: Aw

Aily didn't even smile down at her screen. The boy wasn't a bad person or anything, in fact, it was quite the opposite. He was a sophomore at their college and a pretty decent basketball player. As his picture in their chat showed, his short brown hair and defined features were definitely enough to charm most girls he talked to. And, although not many other girls knew this, his dick wasn't that small. Nothing special, but nothing to laugh at.

That was, in all honesty, probably why she never questioned whether or not she should break up with him. Because, although she didn't exactly love him, he made what she was about to do a lot less lonely, and a lot less shameful.

With the kind of walk usually reserved for people who had important stuff to do, she maneuvered through different people on her way to the bathroom.

"Bathroom ain't going nowhere Ai." A confident voice said to her right just as she was about to go in. She didn't need to turn to know who it was.

Jessica Star. Aily swore that her last name was given to her family just as a way to make the prophecy as obvious as possible. The "Star" prophecy she was referring to was that her family were all mainly celebrities or celebrities in training. Her mother was some famous actress, her sister was an indie singer, and Jessica herself was an up-and-coming model. And with good reason. The girl was downright beautiful.

Golden hair the kind you see in fantasy movies, huge tits and legs paired up with thin arms the likes that looked like they were designed, not born. And, of course, one couldn't talk about Jessica's looks without mentioning her eyes. Apparently, Jessica was part Asian, and her eyes were the only part of her body where it showed. Slender, blue and fine, her eyes always felt piercing whenever they regarded Aily.

That was the weird thing. It didn't take much to come to the conclusion that Aily should be nowhere near being on Jessica's radar. And yet, for some reason, the model consistently threw snide remarks her way.

Aily did what she always did. She blushed and walked away, or in this case, into the bathroom.

More important things were on her mind. Like what she'd seen on Reddit this morning. The warmth had become too much to handle, it was like there was a spotlight between her legs. This, right here, was why she tried her best to avoid talking to people.

No one deserved to talk to a pervert like her.

She locked herself into a stall and started unbuttoning her jeans. Frantically, almost wildly, she pushed her pants down to her knees and (after wiping it with a tissue) she rested her butt on the lowered toilet seat.

Finally, she could let go. The side of herself that no one else knew emerged as she started rubbing her pink lips, already humid from just the most minimal of foreplay. Sure, she once watched the most basic, conventional porn possible with Cole, but the images coming up in her mind were from that.

Well, to put it simply, she didn't just have Mercy stickers because she liked playing the character. Well, to be clear, she didn't masturbate to Mercy herself, just the interesting situations artists drew her in.

Orgies, double penetration, titjobs and feetjobs, a slideshow of the kind of images that would make God cry flashed through her mind's eye. She perched her head onto the wall, letting her back arch as she groaned softly. Fuck, fuck, fuck! She went faster, hooking her fingers in just the right way as to touch her G-spot. Briefly, she brought her own fingers to her mouth, tasting herself as her heart sped up.

Her record for the fastest orgasm she'd ever reached was around two minutes. This session lasted all of one minute and a half. Planting her left palm over her mouth, she had to actively prevent herself from moaning as her body shook.

Great, the first orgasm of the day was out of the way. With any luck, her body wouldn't start acting up again before she could meet up with Cole. That wasn't likely though. She breathed heavily, letting her body recover as she sluggishly brought her pants back up.

Done. In a few seconds, she was looking herself over in the mirror, making sure that she didn't have any wet spots on her pants, though her paranoid mind would still be nervous about it regardless of how much checking she did. Finally, she left the restroom.

Jessica was still there. That surprised Aily.

"Hm? Your hair's different."

"What?" Aily caught herself. A little bit of nervousness slipped into that word. "N-No it isn't."

"Whatever then." Jessica replied with a smirk. Aily basically ran away.

She had no idea why Jessica targeted her like this. Now, sure, as far as bullying was concerned, she didn't outright abuse her or beat her or even really insult her, but goddamn. That smirk said so much and so little all at once.

Every time they talked, it would end like that. It would end with Aily quickly jogging away and Jessica looking at her like she knew something Aily didn't.

Whatever. Just, get through the day, Aily told herself. She went back to the classroom and the rest was basically boring.

One class after another, she mentally phased out of every lesson. Instead, every couple of seconds the image of a woman with unrealistically large tits getting fucked in a nightclub bathroom, or a middle-aged seductress blowing her boss under his desk came to her mind.

This was who she was. She wished, genuinely, that she was the type to devote her time to passion projects and hobbies, but besides the occasion multiplayer game, she mainly just looked for the next thing that would send that shock, that all-important shiver down her spine and force her hand to dip into her pants.

It would happen next after her final class.

Coincidentally, the only class she shared with Jessica. The blonde, without a word, stood and left the room. Aily shook her head. She would never be capable of such a thing.

It was 6pm, as she was a Biology student, she did have to take some classes that ran longer than others. This was, she knew, the last time this classroom would be used today. With that knowledge in her mind, she walked up to her professor.

"E-Excuse me."

"Yes?"

"I, uh, have to charge my laptop. C-Can I stay and close up after I go?"

"You didn't charge your laptop during the class?"

"I forgot." Aily was close to running away.

"Oh... Well, sure. I'll leave the lock open, just push it closed when you leave."

Aily quietly sighed her relief. The man stood and left. Suddenly, she was alone.

And oh, how dangerous a thing that was. In all honesty, this was her favorite place to fuck herself in the entire college. Slowly, relishing in the scandal of it all, she disrobed, letting her clothes fall to the floor. No one else took class here, so in theory, no one should be coming into this classroom. It was just her, the air conditioning, and her throbbing pussy.

She wasted no time. Sitting on the seat belonging to one of the hotter girls in her class, up front, she started to finger herself.

What she didn't realize was that there was still one backpack in the classroom besides her own.

As her eyes were closed, thinking about all sorts of degeneracy, she heard a click to her right. Her first instinct was that the door was opening, but no, the reality was much worse.

Jessica was standing there, with her phone aimed at her and a wicked smile on her lips. Aily's heart froze.

"Wow, Biology is an interesting topic, huh?" She asked. "Especially the female body, wouldn't you agree?"

"Fuck!" She stood and picked up her clothes. With her hands shaking, she went to put her clothes back on, but Jessica spoke back up.

"Ah ah, no." She took a few steps forwards. Aily froze for real this time. "Put them down."

"What?"

"Put your clothes down." She commanded. What the fuck? "Take a look." She walked up to her, and as naturally as possible, wrapped her arm around Aily's back. Jessica was warm. Too warm for her.

What she saw was the stuff of nightmares. An HD picture of herself, naked, in the kind of position you'd have to pay to see on Onlyfans.

"I..." What could she even say?"

"You're always wearing those hoodies that reach down to your knees. I didn't know you where this thick." Jessica swept her finger along the curves of the Aily on the screen. "Seriously, your thighs are massive. Or, maybe you're just fat. I dunno."

Aily breathed in. She'd seen enough drama movies to know where this was going.

"How much?" She asked. Truthfully, she was probably poorer than Jessica herself was. Regardless, she'd pay any amount at all to prevent this from spreading.

"Two, no, three minutes."

"Fi... What?" Aily blinked. "What did you say?"

"Three minutes."

"I... What do you mean?"

Jessica grinned.

"I don't want your money. What I want is a kiss."

Aily's entire brain shut down.

"You... You want..."

"A kiss. Three minutes. If you do that, I delete this picture."

"You want to kiss me?" Aily repeated blankly.

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"Because you're hot." Her voice dropped a few octaves as her volume plunged along with it, until she was whispering directly into Aily's ear. "Does it really matter why I want to kiss you? I think this," she waved her phone in front of Aily's face, "matters more."

Aily gulped.

"B-But I'm not into girls."

"Oh, sorry then. I guess I'll go." Jessica turned, and started walking out of the room.

"Wait, the video!"

"Hm?" Jessica turned. "Oh, I'll just post it on Twitter or something."

"What!?"

"Yeah. The deal doesn't change, Aily. You either kiss me, or I post this wherever."

"B-But..."

"I think I'm being as clear as I can. Oh well." Just as the model was about to exit the room, Aily called out.

"Wait!"

"Hm?"

"I'll... I'll do it." Jessica stopped.

"Perfect." She purred as she spun and walked, no, strode back to her place beside Aily. The closer she got, the more of Jessica she saw. She hadn't noticed it until now, but her shirt's neck hung so low the center of her chest was essentially visible and her skirt was so short, most of her legs were there to see.

Aily went red hot from embarrassment.

"Three minutes." Jessica set up a stopwatch. Like a lover in a romance movie, she pulled Aily to her, but there was an air of mockery to it.

Finally, their lips touched. Soft. That's all Aily could think for a moment. Among the feelings of disgust, anger, shame, warmth, and anxiety, "soft" appeared between it all. Jessica pulled at Aily's lips almost lazily, like she were taking this for granted. On Aily's side, the black-haired girl was just trying not to pull away. Not like she could anyway, since Jessica had formed a hook behind her with her arms.

Aily's biggest fear was that Jessica's tongue would make an appearance. It never did. Jessica pushed and pulled at Aily's mouth like they'd been doing this for years, but at no point did Jessica go... The Extra Step, to put it that way.

Aily's hands remained clenched in fists beside her hips. She didn't know what to do with them. Jessica didn't have that problem. She was rubbing Aily's back, massaging her traps. She started roaming lower, letting her hands fall on Aily's plump ass, and right then...

Jessica's alarm sounded.

Aily didn't know how Jessica would stop kissing her, if the girl even wanted to, but what she did made Aily's brain turn off. In one final humiliating gesture, Jessica took Aily's bottom lip between her teeth and bit them back, like she were trying to rip it off, but strangely, it didn't hurt. It snapped back to place with a smack when Jessica let it go.

They stared at each other for a second, Jessica with a grin, and Aily with a red face and soon to be swollen lips, surely.

"Good job." In front of her, Jessica pulled Aily in so she could see her delete the picture. "Done."

Was she supposed to say thanks? Is that what you do for a sexual harasser when they stop harassing you? She didn't get the time to wonder, as Jessica walked out of the room Aily was left standing like a dope.

Her heart hadn't slowed down, and her entire body was heated up. For some strange reason, her pussy was wet. Aily attributed this to the fact that she hadn't finished fucking herself before Jessica came in. She didn't finish either.

She put her clothes back on and left.

She was walking back to her car, and her phone buzzed. She was ready to come up with some excuse as to why she couldn't see Cole today. Instead, she saw this:

Unknown Number: See you tomorrow 😊 -Jessica

Aily's eyes popped out of their sockets like a cartoon.

Aily: How do you have my number? And no, don't ever talk to me again.

Jessica: I got your number from the class group chat. And, okay, I guess I'll send your little stunt to everyone I know.

Aily's heart sped up again.

Aily: Don't bullshit me, I saw you delete it!

Jessica: Yep, you saw me delete the picture.

What Aily saw next kept her up at night.

Jessica: I never said anything about the video.