Soft Shoulders Pt. 03a

Story Info
Lesbian encounter for characters in the Broken Shoulders.
7.4k words
4.72
2.4k
7
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 01/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soft Shoulders (Pt 3a of Broken Shoulders)

This story contains fictional characters engaging in sexual relationships or activities and are 18 years old or older. Please feel free to leave constructive feedback. All rights reserved.

I would recommend reading Broken Shoulders (Pt1 & 2) before reading any further.

WARNING

This chapter of my life deals with Lesbianism. It is graphic and detailed so if you are averse to such a subject I urge you not to read it. It does NOT add anything further to the main Incest Storyline other than to explain the beginnings of some of my fetishes.

As I explained in the main story, on the Saturday Amber had come round to stay the night. I'd shown her round and had nearly given the game away when we were in my bedroom, until Amber implied that she only knew about me giving Ben a blow job. This was of course, something I had divulged to her at the hospital some weeks earlier. In truth I always suspect she knew more -- perhaps from things Ben had told her, or simply through logical deduction. But if she did know more, she was doing really well in hiding it.

We had spent the Saturday night on the sofa, Ben and Amber all cuddled up and me fighting the pangs of jealousy that was rising in me, each time I watched them kiss. But finally it was time to go to bed. We said our goodnights and in truth, I honestly intended to go straight to sleep. But the moaning and the 'thud thud' had woken me just as I had been about to drop off.

Did I say moaning? God that girl was a screamer, and again -- in hindsight, I'm really not sure to who's benefit it was intended. Ben? Amber's or mine. Either way, I find a woman's moaning incredibly arousing and this was no different.

To begin with, I did try to resist it. No, don't laugh -- I honestly did. I told myself that it was a private matter between the 2 of them and not something a mother should get involved with. But of course, the allure of my dildo soon took its toll. I reached and picked it up from the bedside drawer, then slowly sucked it -- imagining it was Ben's cock.

Yes, OK judge me if you want -- but that was the height of my resistance. It had taken barely 30 seconds of me hearing Ben banging her, to decide that I was going to listen and give myself some pleasure at the same time. My cunt was wet, of course it was dripping wet -- you'd expect nothing less. But after a few minutes of Amber's moaning -- listening was not enough.

I got out of bed, realising I was naked but at this point caring very little for the fact. I turned the lights off, then opened my bedroom door and snuck slowly onto the landing. One of the benefits of having your own house is that you know 'exactly' where the creaking floorboard are and I avoided them deftly. When I got to Ben's bedroom -- I really wasn't sure what I would find. I fully expected to find the door closed and suspected that I'd have to spy through the keyhole.

But incredibly, and to my utter joy and excitement -- I found the door slightly ajar. I peeked in, seeing Amber's legs spread and pointing skywards whilst in between them -- Ben was thrusting strongly. I couldn't see their faces -- and so naively, I thought that meant they (Amber) couldn't see mine. I was wrong, as I was to find out later.

My heart was pounding now, partly in enjoyment and partly at the thought of getting caught and how Ben and Amber might react. My breathing was low and shallow, as I dropped my hand onto my cunt and began to rub my clit while I fingered myself. It was an incredibly exciting and intense feeling, watching my own son fucking Amber senseless. But a part of me still felt the jealousy, still felt the desire to have him for myself.

I continued to fight the thought, telling myself that neither Amber, Ben nor I would forgive me if I messed up their relationship. I told myself, watching was 'all' I could do. I couldn't get involved because it would end in disaster.

I heard Amber moan that she was coming. Moan? Fuck she wailed it, and again -- to who's benefit I really didn't find out till later. Ben immediately said he was coming and pulled out of Amber. In truth, my view was not all that great and I lamented it. But it was enough to give me a little shiver of an orgasm, and I bit my lower lip as I came.

Ben rolled over, gasping and Amber continued to tremble in orgasm. So I quickly took my leave and returned to my bedroom, revelling in the nice warm glow of my orgasm. I got back into bed and drifted off into a lovely relaxing sleep.

I woke to the sound of a little creak, and I went to put the light on when Amber's voice whispered to me.

"Don't put the light on." She cooed.

My mind was a fog, having just woken up and I wondered what on earth Amber would be doing in my bedroom. I glanced over at the clock -- it was 2:45 am. Even from the little light there was streaming in through the open door, I could see the lithe and fulsome body and knew straight away it was Amber.

"What..." I began, but Amber immediately put her finger on my lips to shush me.

"Did you enjoy the show?" she asked huskily. Amber laid down beside me, laying on her side and looking at me -- her face barely inches away from mine.

My mind rolled, I'd been busted and quite how I wasn't sure. My immediate thought was to deny it -- but that was churlish. It was obvious that Amber had seen me. Even so I managed to stammer out a denial and said that I'd heard a noise -- gone to check and then immediately gone back to my room. But Amber laughed quietly, saying that she had watched me in the mirror for the entire duration.

And then she asked me. "Did you cum?"

I swear, I really didn't know what to say. I felt so guilty and ashamed, and yet there was something about Amber's tone and manner that told me she didn't mind the least bit, that I had been watching.

I stammered my apologies once more, saying over and over that it was so inappropriate and such a terribly disgusting thing to have done. I was about to say more, when Amber shushed me again -- not with her finger this time, but her mouth.

My mind was swimming, and most of you know I'm no stranger to another woman's attentions. But this caught me completely off guard. Of all the things I was expecting, and in truth the main thing I expected was some sort of rebuke or telling off -- this was not on the list.

As I took in a full breath through my nose, I caught the smell of Amber's perfume and it was like sedative to me. I relaxed a little, and I hesitated, unsure of just what I should or wanted to do. My mouth stayed closed as I tried desperately to process what was happening. Amber put her hand to my face, her fingers and thumbs on my cheeks, either side of my face -- and she squeezed gently.

And fuck me, if my mouth didn't open willingly to let her tongue in. Amber's tongue dived in eagerly and began to wrestle with my own, running it's tip across my teeth and occasionally popping out so she could suck my lip into her mouth.

I reciprocated. Ha, well -- that's the biggest fucking understatement. I just went fucking ballistic with lust and desire. In truth I don't know where it came from, all I knew was that I wanted to kiss Amber, and so I did. Passionately, fully and lustily. My hands caressed Amber's long hair, feeling the silky softness of it through my fingers.

My mind had fused, that is the only way I can describe it. I wasn't capable of logical thought right there and then, and I really didn't care. My only thought was the pleasure Amber was giving me, and how I could give her pleasure in return.

Amber's mouth drifted to my neck, and I moaned -- louder than I had planned, and immediately worried that Ben would hear us. Amber began nuzzling my neck then moved her mouth onto my ear, blowing lightly as she did so. It was intense, and very arousing -- I moaned some more and then made a comment that I wasn't moaning as loud as she was earlier.

"Oh I'm glad you heard that." Replied Amber. "I really wanted you to hear how good it was, having your son's cock in me." She groaned.

Her tongue began to tickle my ear lobe and then drill into my ear. I'd never had that done to me before and it was a huge turn on, dammit -- everything from Amber was a huge turn on. I quickly realised that this sweet innocent woman was nothing of the sort. Below the respectable façade was a maelstrom of sexual desire and aspirations.

Placing my hand on her shoulders, I rolled Amber onto her back on the bed, and we kissed once more. I reciprocated what she had just done to me, running my tongue along her neck then onto her ear lobe. I blew gently in her ear and it elicited a lovely low moan of approval from Amber, as her eyes squeezed shut. I slowly let my tongue trace a long lick down over her mouth and then, onto her neck and finally onto her chest.

It was the first time I had seen her tits in real life, and they were truly magnificent. Firm and fulsome, with lovely big nipples surrounded by a brown areola. God I nearly came right there and then, when my lips touched her nips. Amber moaned loudly and arched her back, so I took her nipple in my mouth and pulled gently on it with my teeth. My other hand began flicking her other nipple and generally massaging her tit, grabbing a handful of flesh in my hand and squeezing it slightly.

It all took its effect on Amber of course. She let out a wail and cried "Oh Fuck that's good."

I took it as a sign I was doing OK. As I said, while not averse to loving another woman -- it had been a while for me and I'd truly forgotten how great it was. Don't get me wrong -- I love cock, and nothing will replace that feeling of being fucked by a good hard one, then feeling the cum spurt out. But a woman's touch is delicate and tender, intricate and sensitive.

I spent several minutes, alternating from sucking each nipple whilst my hands continued to manipulate her tit flesh, until to my ultimate joy -- I realised that both her nipples were now standing out and proud. They were fucking gorgeous, I have to say -- large and engorged.

I traced a path with my tongue, down between her tits and onto her stomach. Whilst my mouth and tongue busied themselves on her fluttering tummy, my fingers teased and tormented Amber's nipples -- pulling and squeezing, rolling them between my fingers and then teasing the surrounding Aureole.

Her fingers raked my back in response as the pleasure overtook her. Her back arched and her eyes closed as a low gurgle came out of her mouth. My own mouth continued its path toward her cunt until I was no longer able to reach her tits with my hands.

I brought my arms down and planted my hands either side of her pussy -- just on her thighs, and began stroking slowly. Amber moaned in response and I could tell she was in her own little world of pleasure now. My tongue teased and tantalised just above where her pussy crack started. Each time I would go as if I was going to lick her then pulled back.

"Awww fuckkk, you tease." she groaned lowly as I continued my actions. I moved my fingers closer to her pussy, then pressed down either side causing her cunt to 'pop' open slightly. Then I dropped my mouth onto her succulent pussy. As I licked and nibbled with my tongue and lips, Amber continued to groan her approval. I ran my tongue up and down her crack, scooping her copious cunt juice into my mouth as I did so. God she tasted incredible. For a long time I'd only ever tasted my own juices and I was struck about just how different Amber tasted.

"Ah FUCK your juices taste so sweet." I mewed, licking avidly as I said it. Amber's hands slapped onto the bed and her hands clenched, taking a handful of bedclothes as she gripped strongly, her back arching once more.

My tongue finally made contact with her now prominent clit and Amber exploded when I did so.

"Yes. Right there, lick it... oh fuck yeah... yes there..." she moaned loudly.

I took my cue and gave her clit my full attention. I took the little nub gently between my lips and held it there as I used the tip of my tongue to flick and lick it. Amber's groans became louder and more insistent as he begged me to lick harder and faster.

My fingers pulled her cunt lips apart and despite the darkness I got a reasonable look at her cunt hole. It was slightly agape and seemed to be undulating, opening and closing as if it was trying to suck air in. Except, it wasn't air it was desperate for -- it was a finger, or a penetration of any sort.

I continued to run my tongue all over her clit, feeling the softness of her skin and each exploring each tiny little crevice. Gently I used the very tip of my tongue to lightly tickle the very tip of her clit and this seemed to send her to another universe. As amber began to shake a little, I pulled back and saw the juices leaking out from her cunt. Quickly I began lapping them up all the more and this seemed to take her over the edge.

Using my middle finger, I slowly teased her cunt hole -- running my finger tip around and around the hole, up and down the crevice of her crack and then down toward her arsehole. Amber was now clearly in the throes of an orgasm and so I slowly inserted my finger and began to wriggle it, curling it up to rub her G spot. That was enough for Amber to shout loudly that she was coming.

"Ah fuck yes, fuck me fuck me I'm coming, god yes... aaahhh yes fuck I'm coming I'm coming."

As she announced this, I began moving my finger in and out of her cunt as quickly as I could, and felt her cunt hole as it tightened around my finger. My mind flicked to my own cunt hole, and how loose it had felt compared to Amber's tight little hole. A part of me began to imagine how my own son's huge cock would fit into such a tight hole. I began to imagine how much her cunt would stretch to accommodate Ben's cock.

Then a shiver ran through me and as did so I must have cooed lowly because Amber took it as her cue to roll me over. Needless to say I wasn't resisting and a low gasp escaped my lips as I rolled onto my back and felt Amber climb on top of me. Her knees straddled my tummy so that she was facing me, and she was grinning widely.

"Time to return the pleasure" she cooed lowly, bending toward me and kissing me. My mouth again opened to welcome her wet tongue as it dived and delved into my mouth. My own tongue danced alongside it as our lips sealed and our mouths intermingled. I felt her chest on mine, and felt her tits press onto mine -- making me shiver with pleasure.

Amber's mouth disengaged and her lips and tongue drooled a path down over my chin and onto my neck and down to the valley of my tits. Amber paused and her eyes flashed up to look at me, a lustful and passionate look in her eyes.

Her tongue began to lap my nipples lightly, then her mouth encased the whole lot and she lolled her tongue around each nipple alternately. I felt the pressure of her teeth lightly on my engorged nubs and I squealed in delight. I think Amber mistook it for a squeal of pain and immediately stopped and apologised.

"Oh fuck no... don't... don't apologise" I rasped, my breathing already heavy and laboured as I accepted the pleasure that was coming my way.

"You... you can bite them... if you want" I said hesitantly, watching for Amber's response.

Amber's eyes did go a little wide. "Your nipples? You want me to bite your nipples?" she asked a little incredulously.

"Or my tits" I added nonchalantly. "I don't mind either, and you can bite quite hard... I... I sort of like it." I said, for once blushing a little inside as I realised what I was revealing.

Amber didn't need telling twice, and proper chomped down on my nipple, eliciting a long powerful moan of pleasure from me as a wave of ecstasy ran through my body. I felt the sharpness of her teeth as my nipples squeezed and the blood began to get cut off. When she released her teeth I felt a huge rush of sexual gratification and I yelled out a little louder than I meant to.

"Fuck yes... bite my tits hard" I implored, as my body arched in pleasure.

Amber moved her mouth to the fleshy part of my tits and then slowly closed her mouth until her teeth made contact, then she paused. Immediately I understood why, she wanted me to confirm it was OK.

"Fucking BITE them" I roared, feeling my own orgasm now building. Amber did just that, clenching down in a slow build up of pressure. Fuck it felt so good and despite the pain, my overall feeling was of a huge pleasure wave building and rolling in my tummy. Amber swapped over to my other breast and then, this time with little warning or hesitation -- she clamped her teeth down even harder than before.

The extra power made me wince and groan at the same time and I shivered as a mini orgasm shook my body. My mind began to drift with the ongoing pleasure it was receiving and my body was shuddering with aftershocks as I still felt the big orgasm was yet to come. I felt a little bit of fumbling down below, as Amber re-positioned herself. I felt her leg snake under my own leg and I wondered quite what she was doing.

As I opened my eyes to see, I realised our legs were now intertwined and Amber was inching herself toward me. With a huge gasp I finally understood what she was doing and my mind raced with anticipation and desire. I believe it's called 'scissoring' and you guys reading this may want to go and look it up, if you're not sure.

Amber bounced and inched her self toward me and I was captivated, watching as her cunt got ever closer to my own. It was not something I'd done before (Scissoring) although I'd heard of it, and now my mind was doing cartwheels. In response, I lifted and repositioned as Amber's legs moved further up along my body, until we were both sitting upright with my left leg draped over Amber's right leg and my right leg underneath Amber's left leg -- our bodies barely inches apart and our cunts almost within kissing distance.

Then Amber smiled at me, and lifting herself up slightly she leant back on her arms and levered herself off the bed slightly and enough to push her unt lips right onto mine until they mashed together in a sensual and passionate cunt kiss. The feeling of her wet cunt on mine was unusual and incredibly erotic. My heart pulsed with excitement as we began to grind our hips together, rotating and thrusting as we did so. Our cunt lips squelched and embraced as they pressed together in an ecstatic and invigorating joining of 2 bodies.

I leant forward and kissed Amber on her mouth, my hands also grabbing her tits, and teasing her nipples once more. Amber's response to my kiss was strong, as she thrust her tongue into my mouth and ran it across my teeth avidly. I reached out and wrapped my arms around Amber then drew her to me, until her tits now squashed onto mine. Amber shifted and her cunt mashed onto mine, as I felt my own cunt lips separate slightly until our cracks were now next to each other.

We must have stayed like this for ages, our mouths and our cunts kissing avidly and passionately. My own orgasm was still brewing now, and I remember thinking I needed something to get me over the edge.

I broke away from Amber and gazed into her lust filled eyes. "There's... there's some... some toys in the wardrobe." I gasped breathlessly, trying to recover.

Amber's eyes sparked with interest and she glanced over at the wardrobe. I groaned inwardly, realising that I was about to expose my most deepest darkest of sexual preferences.

I watched as Amber's lithe naked body extracted itself from mine then watched as her tits as they jiggled on her way to the wardrobe. Her head disappeared behind the door and I waited in expectation for what I knew was coming.

"FUCKING HELL."

I guessed she'd found the giant's fist. Sure enough, she pulled it out and looked at it longingly.

I giggled and smirked knowing exactly what the next question was going to be. "And in answer to the question you're going to ask -- the answer is about 3/4 of it." I laughed.

12