Soft Shoulders Pt. 03a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's fucking huge, and you reckon you can get that much inside you?" she gasped, indicating the level with her hand.

I smiled at her "Why don't you bring it over and maybe we can find out?" I announced huskily. Amber grabbed a couple more toys from the wardrobe and then scampered back onto the bed like a giggly schoolkid.

I laid back on the bed, spreading my legs as wide as I could now, for Amber to access my cunt. It bubbled and undulated in anticipation and wanton desire as I glanced at the huge fist and remembered the last time I had used it on myself. A shiver of trepidation ran through me, realising that this was the first time I'd let anyone else see the giant dildo let alone have someone use it on me. I was excited yes, apprehensive too, yes. But my overall feeling? Come on guys -- you know damn well I was hugely turned on and my pussy was practically spouting cunt juice.

Amber tentatively offered the tip of the fist to my cunt but I held out my hand. "No, you... you need to get me REALLY wet and you'll still need... lube." I grunted as a small explosion of pleasure rolled over me.

Amber looked a little confused, until I nodded at the smaller vibrator on the bed. "You'll... you'll need to hold that hard against my clit -- and you mustn't remove it no matter how loudly I tell you to. Got it?" I explained calmly. My mind was anything but cam, a turmoil of ecstasy and anticipation. Passion and desire coursed through my veins at the erotic intensity of it all.

I heard the buzz of the vibrator and I shivered in expectation. Amber leant forward and planted a warm wet kiss on my lips, while I relaxed back onto the bed and waited for the waves of pleasure to engulf and consume me. As soon as I felt the tip of the Vibe on my clit, I almost erupted. A rolling feeling in my tummy became a tornado and it sent it's tentacles to every corner of my body. My legs tingled and I felt my neck get warm (which is always a great sign for me).

I yelled loudly as Amber pressed the vibe hard onto my clit and I screamed, stuffing the pillow in my mouth in attempt to keep myself quiet. Fuck, that Tornado was moving closer and closer now -- heading down toward my pussy and wreaking carnage on my body as I began to sweat profusely, and my cunt began to leak like a bursting dam. It was getting intense, and still Amber held the vibe there -- pressing it hard onto my clit as I had instructed her.

"Bite my tits... fuck...bite my tits" I compelled, realising that the tornado of my orgasm was now about to hit my clit. Amber did as she was bid, and bit down hard once again on the fleshy breast.

"Ayiieeeee fuck fuck oh god yes coming coming... ahhhh fucking mash that clit" I yelled, feeling the enormous wave of pleasure hitting me.

My body shuddered and the warm wave engulfed me, until I felt my whole body was on fire. By back arched wildly and I screamed once more, as I shuddered and came in a huge orgasm. Amber kept the vibe on my clit as I had instructed and despite me rolling around, was able to keep the contact on there which allowed the orgasm to keep rolling wave after wave.

I was gasping for breath, my chest heaving and my heart pounding wildly as my eyes flashed open. Above me, Amber was grinning widely and her eyes flashed with passion and desire.

"OK get... get the lube." I managed to moan between gasps.

Amber quickly scurried to the wardrobe and returned with the bottle, flicking it open and pouring some onto her hand, then sliding her hand slowly up and down the shaft of the Giant's fist. I could see the awe and amazement in her eyes, as she contemplated this huge item sliding into my cunt. It was obvious from her face that a part of her wanted it to be in her, and I was going to return the favour as soon as I could.

"You'll... you'll need a bit more" I gasped, my breathing now slowly returning to normal. "And you'll... you'll need to use your lubed fingers on my cunt hole a little to loosen it up." I added with a giggle.

Well fuck, the anticipation was killing me. It wasn't just that I wanted this fist inside me -- I wanted to see Amber's response. So, with the fist suitably lubed -- Amber inserted her first digit into my sopping cunt. It barely touched the sides and I remember I giggled.

"Fuck, I'm so wet you could probably get your hand in there." I offered with a low moan as I felt Amber slide a 2nd and 3rd finger in. Amber knew what she was doing, turning her hand so that the lube coated my entire cunt entrance.

My legs were well spread now, but I positioned my hands by my pussy and pulled my lips apart, giving Amber clear access to my cunt hole -- which I'm sure was now gaping quite nicely. Ha -- gaping? I think it was more like a hungry Moray Eel that was ready to devour anything that came withing the vicinity of the orifice.

I watched Amber, as she picked up the fist with both hands and then presented it to my cunt hole, holding the tip deliciously so that it just 'rested' on my cunt. I felt my hole contract and dilate wildly as it tried to suck that fucker into me. I was hornier than I'd ever felt in ages, I was absolutely gagging and desperate to have that fist in me.

"Please... please... put it in... fuck me... please. God I'm so close." I whimpered, feeling my body shiver with an approaching orgasm once more.

Amber smiled lustily, her eyes flashed with desire as I remember. She lifted the fist and applied a little pressure. I felt my hole open gladly and willingly as it took that monster in a few inches. Amber got it to the widest part of the fist and then stopped, perhaps unsure of whether she should wait for my approval to proceed.

"Just fucking push it in." I screamed, my lust and desire now overpowering any sense of decorum that I may have tried to maintain.

My cunt hole barely felt stretched, accustomed as it now was to frequent insertions of large objects. I'm not going to elaborate here, I'm sure you guys can all use your imagination to work out what sort of objects I mean.

Amber took a deep breath then began to slowly apply pressure and push the fist further into my waiting hole. Finally, I felt the pleasure as my love channel began to expand to accommodate the girth of the fist until, glancing down I saw it was half way in. My breathing was ragged by this point and I tried to calm it as best I could as I prepared my body to accept the rest of the Giant's fist.

Amber exhaled loudly. "Fuck... it's half way in your pussy. Can... can you feel it touching your cervix yet?" she enquired avidly and excitedly.

I was in dream land by now, gradually being swept away on a wave of pure desire and ecstasy as I felt the fist stretching and filling me. My mind swirled with pleasure and erotic passion as I reminded myself of the feelings yet to come once that fist got completely inside me.

Amber increased the pressure and I felt my cunt expand further, for the first time giving me a hint of it being really stretched as the arm of the Giant slid deeper into my waiting cunt. I moaned my gratification and muttered between gasps of breath.

"Oh fuck that's so good... yeah stretch it baby... ram that fucker into me."

I flicked my eyes open and saw Amber's eyes go wide with wonder as she watched the arm disappear into my bottomless cunt hole.

"You... you want me to put it in a bit more?" asked Amber cautiously.

But this was not time for caution on hesitation. I was on throes of a wonderful orgasm, my clit engorged and I was rubbing it for all I was worth as that fist slid in further and further, stretching my cunt hole wider and wider. My mind cried out for release, buried in the maelstrom of erotic and sexual feelings.

"More. Fuck me harder." I moaned, thrusting my hips up in desire. It's a strange thing that, although I'd fucked myself with this fist many times it was undeniable that having another person do it, is infinitely more pleasurable and exciting, as I'm sure all of you reading will relate to. And when that other person is your son's girlfriend then that just ups the enjoyment and pleasure levels to an insane height.

"Fuck, it must be touching your cervix by now." Moaned Amber, her voice dripping with lust and passion. "Can you feel it? What... how does it feel... having it hit your cervix. I've never... " she paused, as if unsure of whether to finish the revelation.

It mattered not to me, I knew what she was going to say and frankly it surprised me given the size of Ben's cock. It was something I tried to make a mental note of, although to be honest focusing on anything other than my huge orgasm was becoming difficult as my mind clouded, my thoughts whirled in pleasure and I squeezed my eyes shut as Amber pushed harder, pressing the fist even further into my cunt. It was an effort now, both for me and for her.

My breathing was coming in low gulps, as I tried to tell Amber to keep going. I wanted it inside me, all of it. A wild and crazy desire overtook me, my mind screamed that it wanted the whole fucking thing inside me, it was insane and stupid but my cunt was not going to be denied. My clit was on fire, my cunt gushed juices as if poured from a bucket, and all the while I moaned and groaned with incredible ecstasy.

"Bit more... bit more" I pleaded, knowing that when that tip pressed hard enough on my cervix, I'd fucking explode.

But then Amber did something that I hadn't expected. She withdrew the fist all the way back to the wrist and then in one strong push she slid it back into my cunt and a little further in than it had previously been.

I gave a low "Ooooofff" of appreciation and screamed.

"Again, again... oh fuck that was good. Nearly coming, so close... fuckkkkkk."

Amber obliged, again retracting the fist but this time all the way out so that my cunt hole closed in disappointment. My eyes flew open, terrified that she was going to stop. As it slid out, it felt like it was sucking the whole of my sexual pleasure with it. I was about to voice my utter disappointment when Amber rammed, and I do mean rammed that fist into me.

"Ahhhh FUCKING HELL." I yelled, unable to keep my tone down at the utter shock and surprise of her action. I felt the damn thing now thump my cervix hard and this time it was not quite so pleasurable -- well, not at first.

But my adrenaline was pumping now, my orgasm consumed anything and all I could shout was "Again... harder... fucking harder."

The outburst surprised even me, given how uncomfortable it felt to have my cervix pounded like that.

Amber paused and looked at me, and I opened my eyes to meet hers. Her eyes were dewy and lust laden, and full of wonderment. "All the way in?" she asked simply.

I nodded, my breathing to chaotic to form an answer and I prepared myself for the thrust that was about to come. Even then, the force of her thrust caught me by surprise and even as I felt my cunt hole expand even wider to accommodate the huge base of the fist, I also felt the tip thump my cervix firmly.

"Ah fuck it's... it's ramming my cervix... fuck fuckkkkkkk." I yelled, before adding "shit I'm... I'm coming... fucking coming... bastard... fuck."

In response, and to her credit Amber understood what was needed. Again she removed the fist and shoved it back in all the way. Again and again while I continued to scream, my head lolling side to side and I had to stuff the corner of the pillow in my mouth to prevent any louder screams escaping.

But the orgasm was upon me now, the fist was thumping my cervix as Amber continued to saw the fist in and out of my desperate pussy. My mind exploded and all pain and discomfort was replaced by a huge wave of unbelievable pleasure and joy.

As most women reading this will probably attest, having your cervix pressed hard is not the greatest of feelings other than the feeling of being utterly filled. But the sensation is somewhat uncomfortable for most I guess.

But when the orgasm hits you, everything else just fades into the background and so it was with me. I was sweating hard, struggling to breathe such was the ferocity of the orgasm as it roared its approach. As I've said before, I feel it first in my tummy as a little rumble that gets slowly bigger, then the warmth and the tingling extends to other parts of my body, even down to the fingers and toes if it's a really deep orgasm. And this one was as deep as the Marianas Trench.

Jolts of electricity began to shoot around my body, my clit tingled and my stomach fluttered incessantly. My breaths came in low fast gulps as I accepted and enjoyed my release. Intense is not the word, it was insanely powerful and incredibly overpowering. My legs shook and my back arched as each wave slammed into me, increasing the pleasure levels even higher.

I don't know how long it lasted, only that my eyes remained squeezed shut and my breathing laboured. I could feel my heart pounding as the blood coursed through my veins, such that I thought it was going to burst out of my chest. My tits were heaving and jiggling and my hands were gripping the sheets tightly, as I slowly recovered.

When I did come to enough to open my eyes, Amber was laying next to me. Her fingers intertwined in my hair and her mouth delicately pecking me on the cheek. Her other hand cupped my breast softly, stroking gently. I was exhausted and spent, my body wracked with effort and fatigue.

"Wow, fucking WOW." I managed to exclaim, then turning to look at her. Amber smiled at me in response and kissed me on the lips. I struggled to respond if I'm honest -- not because I didn't want to, but that I was physically so drained of effort and emotion. Amber managed to prise my lips open with her tongue and then darted her tongue into my mouth, until I had no option but to respond.

We kissed lazily for a few moments while I slowly gained my self awareness. Then Amber broke away and looked at me with a huge smile.

"You took all of it, fuck -- do you know how big that thing is?" she laughed.

It seemed a silly thing for Amber to say, but I put it down to the sheer wonderment that Amber felt at having seen such a display. I felt quite proud of myself and felt a growing sense of accomplishment as I realised that I had achieved a long standing desire, since the very first day I had bought the Giant's fist.

But then, as my orgasm began to subside and as my body got back to normal, I felt the first grumblings of my bruised cervix. Of course it was bruised, it will be badly bruised I castigated myself. It's going to be a little painful and uncomfortable for a while now, I warned, and I knew I was going to suffer for a while. But was it worth it I asked myself.

Ha. Well, you guys and gals reading this already know the answer to that right? You know me too well. It was beyond worth it, it was incredibly more than worth it, and I couldn't wait to do it again -- now that I knew I could take the whole of the Giant's fist into my cunt.

Amber now cooed and 'ah'd next to me as I glanced down and noticed she was strumming her clit absently.

I took a breath. "So, did you enjoy the show?" I asked, mirroring what she had asked me earlier. Amber giggled, the irony not lost on her.

"I just can't believe you got it all in your cunt, I mean... how fucking big is it in there." She giggled.

"Fucking cavernous." I laughed and was about to add something to the effect of being able to easily accommodate Ben's cock when I suddenly jolted with realisation that I would be giving the game away. I flushed and my face must have reddened because it caused Amber face to harden.

"What... what's up?" she asked.

My mind raced for an alternative statement or question. "I... dunno. I guess I'm wondering if we will get to do this again. I mean... should we?" I asked, giving my voice as much gravitas as I could.

Amber's face grew sullen once more, and I saw her giving the matter some thought. "I dunno... do... do you want to?" she countered, returning the ball to my court.

In truth, I had had the most amazing orgasm and a part of me, as will most of you reading this will understand, knew that that level of total ecstasy and pleasure would be difficult to recreate.

But at the same time there had been no denying the utter wanton lust and desire in Amber's eyes when she first set eyes on that fist. She wanted it in her cunt, and she wanted to see just how much she could take.

"I... I... well, in truth, I know you want to try it... don't you?" I asked, smiling at her.

Amber's face broke into a huge smile. "Oh fuck I can't wait. Yes... yes I fucking want to try it. Fucking gagging to try it. But... I... I don't think I'll get much of it in." she ended sounding disillusioned.

I placed a loving kiss on her lips and pulled her head to me. I knew that I had a job to do here, and Amber needed to hear it.

"Listen." I said, looking into her soft blue eyes. "It's not about how much you can take, it's about how much you need to take to get your pleasure."

Amber nodded her understanding the said "So... you DO want to do this again then?" she asked excitedly.

Fuck that was an understatement, and had I the strength I would have rolled Amber over and given that fantastic body a real going over. But I could feel the fatigue and tiredness tugging at me. I glanced at the clock -- 5.08 am. Fuck -- we'd been going at it for almost 2 and a half hours.

I felt Amber's fingers glide down my thigh and onto my still sodden pussy, and I groaned in pleasure. But equally, I knew I had to get to sleep. "I... I can't... not now, but next time I promise." I managed to moan.

Amber didn't say anything, but I felt her shift and her head dropped between my legs. Suddenly her tongue was on my clit and I nearly erupted once more. A part of me wanted her to continue, wanted to go for round 2. But I was so tired.

"I... I can't." I said and was about to explain why when Amber interrupted me.

"It's OK. Just rest. I'll just lick up all your cunt juices while you drift off to sleep." She giggled.

It was the most incredibly selfless and sensual thing I'd ever had said to me and I managed a gracious moan of thanks as I finally let my tiredness envelope me.

When I woke up, about 4 hrs later -- Amber was gone.

I sat up, and immediately felt the discomfort of my bruised cervix. I smiled despite the pain, remembering what a joyful and pleasurable time it had been. But it had all seemed so surreal almost like a dream really. But even as I showered and washed, just the briefest of touches of sponge on my nipples or clit were enough to send delightful little sparks of electricity around my body.

When I got downstairs there was a note on the table. Amber thanked me for my hospitality and kindness and all the 'extras'. A part of me shuddered when I read that, thinking Ben might have picked up on it.

I fixed myself a coffee then sat down on the sofa to contemplate the gravity of what had just happened. Amber had cheated on her boyfriend with his Mum, and to be honest -- the wickedness of the entire thing sent shivers down my back.

Of course, most of you reading this will already be contemplating where this is all going to go. We'll find out in the next chapter.

Thanks again for reading, and as always -- feel free to comment or email your thoughts (but try and be nice, if nothing else.)

12