Soft Sighs and Moans, No Talking

Info
Recorded my first playtime with my new glass dildo.
137 words
4.76
25.6k
38
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like so many others, penetration alone never brings me all the way to an orgasm. I exclusively use vibrators, both to masturbate, and for my husband to use on me.

However, I bought a glass dildo on a whim while at a sex shop with a friend, but never bothered using it.

But today, I tried using it for the first time, and decided to record the session, in case I got something good out of it. I figured maybe some nice wet sounds that I could use.

Instead, I started feeling good, and just kept going. To my surprise, I actually managed my first penetrative orgasm with no clitoral stimulation! (You can sorta hear the shock in my voice right after, which happens at 6:57)

So I thought I'd share this marvellous moment with you. Enjoy!

--:--
--:--
1.0
VespersVoice
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

So amazing to hear you masturbate and cum. You have a perfect voice. I couldn’t do anything to myself the first time I heard you but I will definitely revisit soon when I can get naked and take care of myself while listening to you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It's not just you; I learned to cum from penetration alone with the same type of toy! Mine is a cute modestly sized barbell in glass, but it does the job.

OI8U2OI8U27 months ago

Loved hearing you cum! Reminded me of a late night quickie.

SexyKChotwifeSexyKChotwife10 months ago

you are incredible. wow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautiful, amazing and incredible audio. Thank you so much for sharing.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Sometimes Listen while I get myself off with my favorite toyin Audio
Fucking Myself For You Just Doing What I'm Told...in Audio
WSEX Sex Talk with Eve: A Radio JOI Cum with your host Eve! WSEX - Your Station for Masturbation.in Audio
Tasting You I love the taste of me on you...in Audio
Having a Slice Sir's proxy finishes assigned task in pizza parking lot.in Audio
More Stories