Soft Swing Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The grin on his face told me he liked what he saw. It was so exciting for me to tease someone other than my husband — the nervousness I had felt rapidly melted away and transformed into a slowly building arousal. I wanted to tease him more, to drive him crazy.

I turned slowly around, giving him a view of my back, bending slightly and pushing my ass out. The dress had an open back that plunged to just above my ass. It was also quite short, so I was pretty sure he was getting a great glimpse of the back of my upper thighs. I lowered myself until my legs were nearly touching the sofa, but then Max leaned back, and his hips and legs pushed out and his crotch pressed against the back of my thighs.

At the same time, I noticed that Eve was leaning over Jeff and shaking her tits in his face. He was sitting on his hands as if he had to do that to keep from breaking the rule about not touching without permission. She pulled her hot little pink vest open, letting my husband feast his eyes on her lace-covered tits. I felt a sharp pang of jealousy, but the thought of Eve's husband's erection inches from my ass made me quickly realize how silly jealousy was at this stage of the evening.

I giggled at myself and wiggled my ass in a big circle and then bent lower, dropping my hips and felt the curve of my ass brush against Max's crotch.

Holy shit!

His cock felt nearly fully engorged. It seemed larger than I'd expected, from the pics Eve had shown me, but not all that different than Jeff's. That was a relief. I didn't want Jeff to feel inadequate if Max was exceptionally well endowed. I lowered my ass down until I was sitting on Max's crotch, grinding my hips around.

Eve flipped her hair back and, in one fluid motion, took her jacket off and tossed it to the side. Her bustier was pushing her ample tits up. She pressed them against my husband's face, rubbing them back and forth as she climbed up onto his lap. I watched her moving her body, the way her hips were grinding, pressing her crotch tightly against Jeff's obvious erection, the way she lifted her breasts in her hands, squeezing them on each side of his face. It was the most erotic thing I had seen, in person, that far in my life. I felt the heat in my loins becoming a fire.

Feeling daring, I attempted a move that I had seen on TV once, lifting my ass and snapping it up and down. It had two unexpected effects. The first was that it caused my dress to pull so tightly around my hips, that is slid up, uncovering most of my ass. The second was my pussy, with only a tiny strip of lace covering the slit, came bouncing down right on Max's cock. I jerked my head around and looked at him. He was smiling broadly and staring at my now, half-covered ass with a hungry lust in his eyes. Our eyes met briefly, and I felt my breath catch again.

I reached back and gripped the hem of my dress to pull it back down, but at the last second, I stopped myself. Instead, I slowly pulled it up and over my hips, showing off the entirety of my round ass cheeks. Max raised his eyebrows and nodded slowly. I assumed that meant he approved.

I turned back and was surprised at what I saw. Eve had pulled the lace cups of her bra down. Her breasts were bare and rubbing all over my husbands face. It looked like the rule about using the hands didn't prohibit the use of his lips. He was dragging them over Eve's engorged nipples as she moved her chest back and forth.

I bit my lip and glanced down at my breasts. Part of me didn't want to be outdone by Eve, but another part of me was afraid to push things too far. I didn't know if I was ready to be that daring. As I thought about it, I watched Eve take Jeff's hands and move them to her bustier. She was guiding him to unfasten it. Jeff looked at me for permission. I smiled and gave him a quick nod. He began stripping Eve of her undergarment.

I turned around to face Max with a smile on my face. "It looks like your wife is losing her top," I said, pointing back over my shoulder.

He leaned around me and watched our spouses for a few seconds. "Yes, it seems she has," he replied.

"Well," I said with a wry smile, "you know what that means." I started unbuttoning his shirt. "I think there was a rule that the husbands have to strip to match their wife. You need to take this off."

I finished unbuttoning his shirt and pulled it off of him. He didn't have enormous pecs or a six-pack. He had an average body, with a slight bit of extra weight. He looked delicious. I glanced back at my husband. He had his hands on Eve's tits, squeezing them. She had stripped down to her thong and was rubbing her pussy on Jeff's lap. I felt moisture starting to leak from between my legs.

Things were rapidly getting hot, and I was glad the ground rules were in place. I could see myself getting too excited and being unable to stop. Knowing that there were limits let me relax and enjoy myself.

I knelt in front of Max. "Well, now Eve is only in her panties, so these are going to have to come off," I told Max as I started unbuckling his belt. He helped me undo his pants, as he kicked his shoes off. My earlier assumption that he was not wearing underwear proved to be wrong. His erection was straining against the silk of his loose-fitting boxers. I could see a foamy wet spot forming around the head of his cock.

I turned to the side and raised my arm, exposing the zipper on the side of my dress. "Want to help me with this?" I asked Max, grinning sexily. He reached up and took hold, slowly unzipping me. My dress fell open, and I stepped out of it, wearing nothing but my tiny little thong and my shoes.

I stood in front of Max, letting his eyes feast on my breasts and my nearly naked pussy. I took his hands in mine and guided them to my breasts, placing them there as I straddled his lap. He began massaging them and rubbing my nipples with his thumbs. It felt incredible. I moaned and pressed my chest into his hands.

His cock was hard as hell, and he pressed it to my slit. The only thing between his cock and my pussy was a layer of silk and another of lace. I rocked my hips, causing my pussy to rub against his dick. His precum and my moisture were creating slick lubrication that made it feel all the more pleasurable. We were practically fucking.

I leaned back as Max pinched my nipples. I groaned and pushed my pussy harder against his cock, feeling myself growing closer and closer to an orgasm. I didn't want to cum, not with Max and not like this. I forced myself to pull away and climb to my feet. I could see the disappointment on Max's face. I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted him to be inside me. I reached down and gripped his cock in my hand, through his boxers.

No, no, no! I told myself. Rules! There are rules! I pulled my hand off, panting and trying to catch my breath. I looked over my shoulder. Eve was riding Jeff roughly. I could see they both had their underwear on, but like us, they had been nearly fucking.

Things were getting out of control. Peanut butter. All I had to do was say it, and we would stop. I watched Jeff's hands kneading Eve's ass cheeks, his mouth rubbing over her bare breasts. I looked at Max. He was tugging on his cock. Too much. I wasn't ready for this. Peanut butter.

"Jeff," I called out. Either he didn't hear me or my voice didn't penetrate his lust-drunk brain. "Jeff!" I called out louder. He shook his head and turned to face me. His face showed a mixture of desire, guilt, excitement, and fear.

"Remember what we talked about?" I asked. He nodded.

"I remember," he said. "You want to stop?"

I smiled and peeled my thong down my thighs, letting it fall to the floor, then I kicked it off. "I guess you will have to expose your boner for all to see, after all."

He stared in shock at me, then slowly a giant smile appeared on his face. Eve, who had been watching let out an excited cheer and stripped out of her remaining clothes, then started helping Jeff out of his shorts. His erection sprung free and bounced between her legs.

When I turned back to Max, he was already naked. I laughed and climbed back on his lap, holding his cock in my hand, guiding the head to my wet and needy slit.

Just then the alarm on the iPod sounded a rapid, very loud beeping.

"Time's up!" Max declared as he slid out from under me. I gasped and collapsed onto the sofa, looking around. Eve climbed from Jeff's lap and walked back to her husband as he set the timer for ten minutes and turned it on. She jumped on his lap, and they began to kiss passionately.

I was shaking and hyper-aroused. I went to Jeff, and we began to make out, kissing wildly, lovingly, lustfully. The next thing I knew the timer was sounding again and Max declared the night to be over. I was in a bit of a dazed state. I think everyone was feeling the same thing. Silently, we got up and put our clothes back on.

We sat back on the couch, Jeff holding my hand as I finished the rest of my first Cosmo. We looked at each other, and we both blushed.

"Well, that was definitely fun," Max said as Eve sat down next to him, dressed again, but looking somewhat disheveled.

"Very much, so," offered Eve, "I can't wait for the next time."

Next time? Would there be a next time? I wasn't sure. I had deeply mixed emotions. I was not thinking clearly, because I was so turned on. I knew that if Max had broken the rules and tried to push his cock into me, I would have let him. I would have done it. I would have fucked him wildly, with my husband sitting right there, whether he wanted me to or not. That's what arousal does to you. I had seen it first hand, felt it, tasted it. It was primal, animal lust. I felt flush and knew I was blushing even more now. I felt shame.

I was just so thankful Max hadn't tried. I don't know that I could have lived with the guilt I would have felt.

I think Eve sensed my feelings. Maybe my face was revealing my emotions. "Well, we can talk about that another time. I think, for now, you two should go home and talk and reconnect. Have some good, hard, loving sex. That's what we're going to do as soon as you leave."

"Yes," Jeff replied, nervously. "I, uh, think we should be going." He stood and helped me up. I was drifting in and out of a state of confusion and regret. A big part of me wanted to cry. I don't know why. I felt dirty and guilty. I couldn't look Max and Eve in the eyes. I remember saying our goodbyes and hugging them on our way out.

Eve whispered in my ear, "It's ok, honey. We love you."

We walked home in silence, holding hands. It was very awkward. I was overwhelmed with feelings of guilt and fear that I had gone too far and had damaged my marriage and my relationship with Jeff. We arrived at our front door. I started to cry. As Jeff turned the key, he heard my sobs and turned me to face him. He lifted my chin, forcing me to look up.

"I'm sorry," I blurted out. "I didn't..." That was all I got out. Jeff kissed me, hard yet tenderly. He lifted me off my feet and carried me over the threshold into our home, kicking the door closed behind us. Jeff brought me through the house without setting me down and into our bedroom. He laid me gently on the bed and kissed me again.

I kissed him back passionately, with all the love I felt for him. I was overwhelmed by my feelings. Tears were streaming down my face as his tongue played with mine, tears of guilt, tears of joy and tears of love. He spread my legs and lay between them. He opened his zipper, pulled out his raging hardon and pulled the narrow strip of lace to the side.

I gasped as his cock penetrated me. I wrapped my feet around his back and wrapped my arms around his head, pulling him closer to me. I needed him inside me. I needed him against me, with me, loving me. He pumped his cock into me forcefully, powerfully. All thoughts of Max were gone. Only Jeff existed. He was my husband, my lover, my best friend.

I cried out suddenly as my orgasm burst out, surprising me. It hit me hard, causing my body to contort, wracked with intense spasms of deep pleasure. I felt myself flooding and cried out more and more as I clung desperately to my husband.

"Don't leave me!" I shouted. I don't know why I said that. I must have been worried that Jeff wanted Eve more than me, or maybe I felt he would dump me for being a slut and wanting Max to fuck me. "Please don't leave me!"

"Never!" Jeff groaned with his mouth next to my ear, "I'll never leave you! I love you!"

He thrust into me faster, and then he slammed his cock in all the way and froze in place. I was twitching and shaking. I felt his cock swell inside me, then the eruption of his cum filling me as his cock throbbed hard with each blast of his cum. I felt the thick liquid bursting out, then start to run out of my pussy and down the crack of my ass.

"Oh god! I love you!" I gasped out as another orgasm crashed through me. I never wanted anyone as much as I needed Jeff right then. If we could have died at that moment, I would have perished utterly fulfilled.

We collapsed into each other's arms and fell asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night, needing to pee badly. I slipped out of bed and made my way to the bathroom, peed and stopped at the sink to wash up. I looked at myself in the mirror.

I didn't look any different, but I knew I had changed.

---======*======---

I woke up before Jeff and lay in bed for a while, staring at my slumbering husband. I knew that he was the only man I truly wanted and the only one I loved. Why had I gotten so turned on stripping and dancing for Max? Why had I wanted Max to touch me and to feel his cock inside me? Thinking back then, in the calm early morning, I knew that if Max had broken the rules and tried to penetrate me, I would have let him. It was like I had no self-control. But thinking about it while I lay there looking at my husband's body, I felt nothing for Max.

Max was not exceptional in any way. He wasn't gorgeous like Brad Pitt. He didn't have an athlete's body. His cock was no bigger than Jeff's. I wasn't attracted to him at all, and until last night, nothing remotely sexual had ever happened between us. Hell, I never even had one sexual thought or fantasy about him before.

So, why had I been so horny, so wet and so willing to do anything that he had wanted the night before? As I lay there admiring the man I loved, why was I touching myself remembering Max's hard cock? I shook my head, trying to clear my thoughts and when that failed, I forced myself to get out of bed.

I went to the kitchen and cooked breakfast, trying to take my mind off what I had done and what I still wanted to do. I knew I should have felt some remorse for my actions. However, as the bacon sizzled, I realized I had not acted alone. Jeff had been there too and had been every bit as turned on as I had. He had been practically fucking Eve. If there was any guilt to be had, we both deserved to bear it.

However, instead of guilt, what I felt was arousal mixed with a bit of nervousness. The memories of watching them grinding against each other, Eve's bare breasts rubbing on my husband's face, his mouth rubbing against her nipples, came back to me. I felt a tingle growing inside my body and a familiar sensation of dampness between my legs. I almost burnt the bacon but managed to take it off the fire just in time.

As I was beating the eggs to make omelets, Jeff walked in, bare-chested, wearing only his baggy camo sleeping pants. He kissed me on the cheek and hugged me from behind. "Good morning, sunshine," he said as he snagged a piece of bacon and devoured it. "You look radiant this morning."

"That must be because I got so well pleasured by my stud of a husband last night," I told him as I leaned back into his body. "I lost track of how many times I came last night." I could feel his flannel-covered cock pressing against my bare ass. All I had on was an oversized t-shirt that didn't entirely cover my cheeks.

"We had a little extra drive in our sex last night," Jeff said, moving my hair to kiss my shoulder. "I wonder why."

"I wonder," I replied, playing along.

Jeff stepped away from me, and I immediately missed his body against mine. He went to the refrigerator and grabbed the container of orange juice, opened it and started to drink straight from the bottle. "Hey!" I shouted, "In a civilized society we use glasses!"

He lowered the OJ, making pouty faces at me, then poured two glasses, handing me one. I sipped it, smiling, then started working on his eggs.

"Should we address the 400-pound gorilla in the room now?" Jeff asked.

"Which gorilla is that?" I asked, unsure but suspecting to what he was referring.

"You know, the whole Max and Eve thing," he responded as he leaned back against the counter next to me.

"Oh, that 400-pound gorilla," I said shaking my head.

"Was there another one lurking around in here somewhere?" he asked with a chuckle.

"No, that's the only one I know of," I answered. I had been hoping to wait until after breakfast, but there was no point in putting it off. "Sure, let's talk about it. Can I start?"

"Sure," he replied. "Go right ahead."

"When we got home last night, I felt overcome by my emotions. At first, I thought it was guilt over what I'd done, or I should say, over what we'd done. But, now, I don't think that's what it was. I think it was shame."

"Shame? Why were you ashamed," Jeff asked softly, "You didn't do anything to be ashamed of."

I shrugged, "Well, I don't know about that, to be honest, but that's not what I mean. I think I felt shame because I didn't feel guilty. I had fun. I liked what we did, and I wanted to do more. I would have done more. I'm just glad we had the ground rules in place, and everyone honored them. God knows I didn't have the willpower to say no. A less honorable person than Max might have tried to fuck me last night. The shame is because I wanted him to."

"You wanted Max to fuck you last night?" Jeff asked, seeking confirmation of what I had said.

"Yes, I did," I said as I folded the omelet over. "But, I'm glad we didn't. I think I'd be a mess today if that had happened. It's like our sex drive is some kind of primal force or animalistic nature that can tune out our conscious, analytical mind and just do what it wants. My unconscious me wanted to fuck Max. The conscious me would never fuck Max in a million years."

"So, now, this morning, in the cold light of day, do you still want to fuck Max?" Jeff asked, offering me a plate for the eggs. I scooped the omelet out and then started to cook a second one.

"It's complicated," I said, carefully considering my response. "Yes and no. Part of me wants to go back there tonight and continue where we left off. Another part of me wants to run away and never see them again."

"Which part is winning?" he asked.

"The part that loves you more than anything," I said with a big smile. "I want to go back and do more, but I'm afraid it will go too fast. Does it sound weird, but I think the first time is going to be incredible, but there can only be one first time. So, I'm hoping to prolong it as long as possible."

Jeff stared at me, then nodded. "Yeah, I think I know what you mean. It's like you anticipate something and build it up in your mind. Once you do it, you've already done it, and the anticipation is no longer very high about doing it again."

"Yeah, it's that," I said, "but, it's more than just that. It's like, I'm afraid once we cross over that bridge, we cannot come back across."

Jeff nodded his head slowly.

"So what are your thoughts about last night?" I asked Jeff as I plated the second omelet. I carried our breakfast to the counter and sat down. Jeff poured us both coffee and sat down next to me to eat.

"It was the hottest thing I've ever seen, so far," Jeff explained, stressing the last two words. "I don't know which was hotter, what Eve was doing to me, or what Max was doing to you. I couldn't take my eyes off of you. It turned me on so much to see you stripping for him and rubbing your ass on him. I was imagining how hot and wet you were getting and it just made what I was doing all the more exciting."