Soft Swing Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh really?" I asked, giggling, "Every time I looked at you, you had your face in Eve's tits and weren't looking at me."

"Well, every time I looked at you, you were busy grinding your pussy on Max's dick. That was hot!"

"Yeah, ok, I think we both watched each other, but we kept getting distracted," I conceded.

"So how close did he get to something inappropriate?" Jeff asked.

I grinned and made him wait until after I emptied my mouth and took a sip of coffee to wash it down. "He stuck to the rules perfectly. His cock was hard as hell and straining to get out of his underwear, but it stayed covered. The most he did was some mild groping and dry humping."

"And that got you wet?" Jeff asked, taking a mouthful of eggs.

"You make that sound so dirty," I replied, winking at him. "Did you get Eve all wet too? You were practically fucking her through your clothes. Did you have her nipple in your mouth?" The words came out much harsher than I intended.

"No, I didn't," he said, looking concerned. "Just brushing my lips against them was all Eve would let me do."

"All she would let you do?" I snapped. "So, you tried to suck them?"

"No!" Jeff said defensively. "I meant I didn't try to because I knew she wouldn't let me. I mean, I knew not to try." He was rapidly becoming frustrated. "Wait, what's going on? You seem upset."

"I'm not upset!" I snapped again. "I just thought we had agreed on rules, but every time I looked at you two, Eve seemed to be pushing the boundaries, and you went right along with it. I didn't like it!"

"Nobody pushed any boundaries, baby. And anyway, you didn't act like you were unhappy," Jeff responded abruptly, "I mean, hell Mel, we just got started, and you were already grinding on his cock. You seemed to be liking it a lot."

"That's different," I argued.

"How is that different?" Jeff asked, setting his fork down.

"It wasn't you playing with another woman!" I spat out the words without thinking and realized how petty it sounded, given that I'd been nearly cumming all over another man's silk-covered cock.

"Wait, so it was ok for you to play with Max, but not ok for me to play with Eve? How is that fair?" Jeff asked, staring at me intently.

I looked down at my plate, feeling embarrassed. "I mean, I know it's not rational and not fair. It doesn't make sense to me either. Maybe it's instinct. As a woman, maybe I want to have as many men breed me as possible, but only one nurture me, love me and be true to me. I don't know. I should Google it."

Jeff laughed and took my hand. He made a funny face and started speaking in a weird, cartoon caveman voice. "Me cavewoman. Me want make baby with many caveman. Want all men for me."

I grinned but was still concerned, more by my reaction than Jeff's playing with Eve.

"I know. It's irrational," I continued trying to explain my feelings. "It's like, all I could think about was getting Max's cock, but at the same time, another part of me, a part I'm not too proud of, was wanting to scratch Eve's eyes out for touching you. I was this mixture of horny, from watching you two play with each other, and repulsed, by what you were doing at the same time, all at once."

I think Jeff felt the worst was over. He picked his fork up and started eating again. "Well," he spoke with food in his mouth, "If you're that jealous and bothered by it, then let's stop."

"No!" I blurted out. "I don't want to stop. I don't think I'm seriously jealous. I know Eve won't do anything that both of us don't approve. She's not trying to steal you back to her cave to 'make baby,' as you put it so crudely."

"You weren't at all worried that I was getting jealous, watching Max put his hand all over your body and seeing how you reacted to it?" Jeff asked seriously.

"Were you?" I asked with a hint of surprise in my voice.

"Hell yes, I was," he said pointing at me with his fork. "But, to be honest, the jealousy only made it hotter for me. I was alternating between wanting to punch Max and shouting encouragement to him. It's a weird feeling, but it was not the same jealousy I would feel if it was a stranger at a bar groping you, or if I found out you were doing it with someone behind my back. That would be way different."

I nodded my head slowly in agreement. "Yeah, you're right. I was jealous, but I did not feel threatened."

"Exactly!" Jeff agreed strongly, "That's what I was trying to say. I was jealous of Max, but I wasn't threatened by it in any way. So, I was able to accept it and enjoy. Plus, it made me want to do more to Eve to make him jealous, too."

I grinned. I had done the same thing. I remembered why I had first squatted on Max's crotch and rubbed myself against him. I did it immediately after I saw Eve do something provocative to Jeff. I had felt a surge of jealousy and wanted to outdo her.

"Me too," I said without going into details. I resumed eating, realizing how hungry I was. After several mouthfuls, I stopped and looked at Jeff. "So, I can't get groped and fondled by strangers in a bar?"

Jeff choked on his coffee. "Uh, I didn't say you can't. I said I would be jealous."

I batted my eyelashes, "Sometimes, jealousy is a good thing," I said with my sexiest voice possible. "It makes you fuck me harder."

"Damn right! I have to show you whose pussy that is," Jeff said brandishing his fork.

"And don't forget the ass," I reminded him.

"Oh, I can never forget the ass," Jeff replied. "By the way, have I told you how much I love you yet today?"

"No, you slacker," I replied and was about to say more, but my cell phone started buzzing. It was Eve. I answered and put her on speaker.

"Hey Eve. How are you this morning?"

"I'm great," she replied, her voice sounding soft and sultry, "Did you guys have fun after you went home?"

"Yeah, we got freaky several times last night," I explained. "I think we might again after we clean up the breakfast dishes."

"Ohhh, can I watch?" she asked playfully. I wasn't sure if she was serious or kidding.

"Not this time," I said. "I do not want to share Jeff with you this morning."

Eve moaned. "Greedy! I'd let you watch."

As she said that, the screen flashed and she was initiating a facetime call. I clicked to accept it, and her face appeared on my phone, with mine up in a little box in the corner.

She blew me a kiss. "Morning, beautiful," she said. "Did you and Jeff talk through last night yet?"

"We just did," I replied.

"Are you in a happy place with it all?" She asked while closing her eyes and breathing in deeply.

She looked like she was masturbating. I started getting hot. "Uh, yeah, we are," I answered. "I felt some jealousy, but I think we talked through that and we know it's non-threatening."

"Oh, goodie," she said slowly in a whispery moaning voice. "We're so happy. We wanted to invite you guys over this afternoon for the Cowboys game."

"Oh, uh," I turned to Jeff. I was kind of on the spot, being on camera. He was off camera and half-nodded, half-shrugged. "Uh, yeah we'd love to. What time?"

Eve looked down and spoke. "What time should they come over, baby?" she asked someone I assumed was Max. She looked back in the camera. "Three?"

"Ok, that sounds great. We'll see you then," I said with a broad grin.

"Want to say hi to Max?" she asked, biting her bottom lip.

"Sure," I replied.

The camera image changed like she had flipped from the front to rear camera. I could see Eve's naked body. She had one of her tits in her hand, kneading it roughly. I could see she had raised and spread her knees wide open, but the most surprising part was finding Max's head between her legs licking her pussy busily. I felt a flood of wetness, and I gasped. Jeff stood up and looked over my shoulder.

"Say Hi to Melissa and Jeff, Max," Eve said softly, tapping Max on the top of his head. He lifted his face, wet with her juices and smiled into the camera. "Hi, Mel! Hey Jeff. Don't mind me. I'm just finishing up breakfast."

He went right back to eating her pussy, but more aggressively than he had been. We could see Eve thrust her hips up to meet his mouth.

"I told you I would let you watch," she said, giggling.

Jeff and I watched in awe as Max ate Eve's pussy until she arched her back, let out a sharp groan and started bucking wildly, cumming on her husband's face and into his mouth. As she came down from her orgasm, she turned the camera back to her face. She was flushed and breathing hard. "That was fun," she said, "but, maybe when you get here today, you'll get to see that in person."

We were speechless. "Cool," was all Jeff could manage to get out.

"See you at three!" Eve said and blew us a kiss, then dropped the call. I looked at Jeff. He had a big grin on his face and a bigger erection in his pants.

"Three o'clock is hours from now," I said as I started pulling on the drawstring that held his pants up. "What will we do to pass the time until then?"

"I'm sure something will come up," Jeff replied as his pants dropped around his ankles and I took his hard cock into my hand.

"You're so funny!" I said playfully, then took his cock into my mouth and began to suck him greedily. I wanted to finish my breakfast, too.

---======*======---

End Part 2

Part 3 Cumming Soon as things get even more heated.