Soft Words

Story Info
A submissive man pushes through fantasy to discovery...
793 words
4.35
7.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You just want to be pretty, I understand that. I look at you now, on your knees before me, your head bobbing as you gently please me -- you look so happy. Sometimes I moan a little, and say "good girl," or "oh baby." Soft words. Cooing words. I can almost feel you smile around my cock.

You love my fingers in your hair. The way I make little curls, little bunches. You find the stroking motion soothing. The odd tug gets you excited. Your mouth sounds so wet, and feels so warm. Our eagerness for each other is manifested in these hot little sounds.

I look at you, your eyes closed as you find a rhythm for me. I lean back, knowing you will continue happily, until I coat the inside of your mouth, make you sticky.

You're wearing white stockings that have little bows at the top, I always remember your little gasp when your first saw them. "For you," I said, "Julie." This is the name you've chosen for our meetings. Along with the stockings you wear a skimpy white dress, it's too small for you, but that just makes it sexier.

I think of when I first called you sexy. You looked scared, like I was mocking you, but when you saw I meant it, you melted. All you ever wanted was to be soft. To be pretty. To be wanted, admired. Maybe sometimes you reflect on how wild this is, how far you've come. Maybe it takes you by surprise. Maybe you don't care. Right now you look so lost in the moment, so committed to being my good girl, that I think you could never look prettier.

I tell you this, your eyes open and you lean back. My cock popping slickly out of your mouth. You look at me, almost scared again. So I lean forward, caress your hair, stroke your chin. "Such a pretty girl."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," I grin, and you grin back. You lean forward again, your body leans into me, almost tucking into the space between my legs. I know that you feel safe, and pretty, and in this moment, even loved. Then for a moment, I'm scared.

I never thought my feelings would run so deep. But you are pretty, and I want to look after you. You're so vulnerable, so many people would take advantage of this trust.

My fingers belong in your hair. I make more curls. I tug. With a great release I cum in your soft mouth. You let it pool thickly around your tongue, I watch through heavy lidded eyes as you savour the sweetness. You're so good, you don't swallow till I pat your head, then you smile with your shiny lips, and it's all gone.

You take care of me, as I tremble, sigh. You stroke my shaking legs as I come down. I turn around, and you know what I like, it's your reward. I bend forward slightly, and your tongue probes between my cheeks, it's hot and sticky. I pull the cheeks apart so you can rim me. I moan and your tongue darts in deeper to please me. Your hot breath makes my breath quicken. This is so intimate, I've never asked it from anyone else, I've never expected it. Your head bobs slowly into my ass, so deep now, your tongue curling with little come-hither motions. I laugh then turn around to study you, still on your knees, where you belong. I sit down, my breath leaves me in a rush. You rest your head against my thigh and look up at me.

Brown eyes, always dreamy, but wary of the dream.

Always pretty, but afraid of it being a lie. Always afraid of rejection. I scoop up your head in my hands, then taste myself in your kiss. You pull a face, and I laugh. I'm giddy, delighted by you. How did you get your skin to be this soft? How did you lose yourself so wonderfully? How did you find yourself so bravely? "Good girl," I reassure you.

"I wish I could always be a good girl." Your eyes drop, conflicted. Ashamed? Afraid of embracing this happiness, and therefore of being happy?

I lift your chin. I look you in the eyes, and I give you permission, I give you everything I can. "You are a good girl." I see you swallow hard, nervous of abandoning yourself completely, and then being consumed by someone who doesn't care. I see your cock press hard against your white knickers, and I smile gently. "Okay, Julie?"

You smile, earnestly, prettily, and I see a weight finally abandon you. "Okay."

"Good girl." Soft words will comfort you.

They will let us be together.