Softball Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The response was immediate, "Really bitch? Who is this?" I froze. "Why the fuck are you texting Emma?" Then my phone rang. I didn't answer it. It went to voicemail. A message was left. Then another text, "it's me...I'm sorry."

When I listened to the voicemail, I felt sad. I felt tears well up. "Helen, its Emma," she sounded harried. I could her another voice yelling in the background.

"Tell her I'll fuck her up if she ever texts, calls, talks to you again!!"

"Look," Emma said, "I, uh, I got married. Luz and I are totally honest with each other. She was checking my phone and found our texts. I'm sorry. I was going to tell you..." Then the phone had a bunch of scratching sounds. I hear shouting and then Emma yelling, "Ok would you chill the fuck out?!?!?"

Luz was in the background again, "When were you going to tell me about your side piece, you slut?!" and then screaming. I heard the phone click and the message was done.

The following week, Emma's social media posts were all about their wedding, their honeymoon and their happy life together. Then I was blocked. I started a fake account but somehow that got blocked. I told Percy everything. He was shocked. He felt sad for me. He offered to use his IG to let me see how Emma was doing but when he searched her page, he was blocked too.

When the next season rolled around, I asked Ken about Emma. "She's great. She told me to tell you hi and told me to tell you she's sorry. Luz is really out for you. I mean she's always keeping an eye open. She creeps your IG too. But they are happy, they really are. Luz sounds like a cray ass bitch but she's not. She's just got a weird fear that you'll take Emma away. You're her boogey man."

I didn't know what to think. My IG isn't even that busy. I think I have 300 followers. Most of my posts are me and my husband and stupid memes. I made another fake account in IG and didn't follow Emma but I did look up her page. They seemed to have a happy life. Luz traveled everywhere with Emma. About a week after I started creeping Emma's account, it went private. That Luz must be in the FBI. I swear, how does she know what I do?

The season was terrible as always. We still had our fun and we still would drink too much. I now had my signature tequila, Patron. And I still felt like shit the next day. My sex life with Percy continues to be amazing. And for fun, I'd point out a woman or two every now and then and whisper, "I'd do her." His reaction was never a letdown. But it was always on my terms. If he tried pointing people for me, I'd change the subject.

With only a month left in the season, a new server started working at Slammers. Her name was Jess. And when she approached me to take my order, our eyes locked, my breath arrested and I felt my face flush. Her cheeks also reddened, which was easy to see due to her pale, rosy skin. I had found another reason to look forward to Friday nights.

12