Softball Coach

Story Info
Young softball coach gang banged at conference.
2.4k words
3.84
27.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

When Megan Bartlett graduated from college, she quickly discovered that being able to coach a sport was a more marketable skill than teaching history. As a result, she has coached softball and taught history at Central High School for nine years. During that time, her students had done well academically, but her softball teams have excelled. Her teams have won six district titles, three regional titles and finished fourth and second in state tournaments.

Since she had done so well, the male coaches who dominated the sports programs at Central grudgingly agreed that they should let her attend a softball symposium and conference being sponsored by the NCAA in Philadelphia. The hot little teacher and coach was summoned to the athletic director's office where three of the male coaches were sitting around bitching about the boys' sports programs.

Ted Everson, one of the black assistant football coaches said, "It doesn't seem right to be wasting athletic department monies sending a woman coach to a conference when some of us wanted to go to the state basketball tournament."

"And what do you have to do with basketball, Ted?" Ben Cooper, the athletic director asked.

"Well, uh,... well, nothing, but I just, uh.. "

"Face it, Ted," Ben laughed, "you just want to go with the little bitch so you could get into her hot little pants, don't you?"

Frank Rogers said, "Well, I don't know about you two, but I have to admit that I'd like to get into her pants."

As the three men laughed, they heard a knock on the door. "Come in," yelled Ben. The three men looked up as Megan came into the office. As the men smiled at the 32-year-old brunette, Ben motioned her to the last remaining chair. The men looked at the 5'2" tall beauty as she sat down. The men noticed her skirt rise up to her mid-thigh. For years, the male coaches had lusted after the hot little coach. Although she only had "B" size breasts, she had a slender waist and perfect legs.

"I'm sorry Ben. I didn't know you were busy," she said.

"Don't worry about it Megan. I just wanted to go over a few things with you before you leave for Philadelphia." The young teacher nodded as the three men made no effort to conceal their staring at her body.

Although Megan was a little uncomfortable, she sat patiently as Ben reviewed the travel policy and reimbursement she would need to follow. Ben said, "If your husband goes with you, he can stay in your room, but he's responsible for his own meals."

"He won't be going, Ben. He can't get off work."

All three men closed their eyes briefly and wished that they were attending with her and sharing a room. Ted, at 6'5" tall and 280 pounds pictured her sitting on his shoulders with his tongue lapping away on her pussy before lowering her onto his cock and fucking her into an unconscious piece of white fuck meat.

A few days later, Megan drove to Philadelphia and checked in to the Hilton for the conference. There were a couple thousand high school coaches in attendance taking advantage of the NCAA offering this symposium for high school coaches.

Megan dressed professionally and attended every session taking copious notes and making many contacts. She queried the college coaches who were running the sessions and enjoyed the exhibition hall where the latest in softball equipment and uniforms was on display. She was having a wonderful time, but as she was engrossed in the conference, many of the male coaches were lusting after the hot little coach from Central High School.

Each evening, she went to dinner with other coaches from schools throughout the Midwest. They laughed over wine and stories of their past teams and games and stayed up late each night.

On the last afternoon, Megan stopped in the lobby bar at the conclusion of the conference. As she was sipping a glass of wine, an older man stopped at her table. "Can I join you, Ma'am?"

"Wha... what?" She asked looking up at him. When she saw his name badge, she smiled, "Sure, have a seat. My name is Megan."

"I'm Keith Kaplan," he said while taking in the hot little body in front of him. "Nice to meet you. What did you think of the conference?"

Her eyes were huge as her excitement showed. "I thought it was great! I made so many contacts and got an idea on new uniforms. I think I can also get us a deal on some new bats too. The speakers were excellent and the handouts are all very good."

The man reached over and put his hand on hers and said, "You can always tell the first-timers at these conferences." Both of them laughed. Keith motioned to the bartender for more drinks and said, "Can I buy you dinner tonight, Megan? I want to hear more about what you thought of the conference. Maybe I can even help you with something."

Megan finally took a good look at the man at her table. He appeared to be about 50 years old. He was about six feet tall and had a decent body. He had coached much longer than her so she may be able to learn from him. She smiled and said, "Sure. Where do you want to go?"

They found a restaurant just a few doors from the hotel so they walked. Since it was their last night, Megan had several more glasses of wine before dinner and then Keith convinced her to have even more at dinner. As Megan continued to drink, Keith became bolder and bolder. His hand constantly touched her hand and arm. Eventually, it fell to her leg. After patting it a few times without being stopped, he squeezed her thigh and then finally just left his hand on her leg. Her skirt was high enough that his hand was on her bare thigh.

After dinner, she had some difficulty standing and he had to help her walk back to the hotel. Her arm was around his waist and his was around her shoulders with his hand resting on her breast. She either didn't mind or wasn't aware. As they continued walking, his hand moved on her nipple eliciting a light moan from her.

When they got to the lobby, he pulled her towards the bar for a nightcap. "I... I'm not, uh.. I don't know if I.. I should have any... uh,... Keith, uh," she mumbled as he led her into the bar.

They sat beside each other and his hand was immediately on her bare thigh. She felt his hand and looked up at him through bloodshot eyes, "I'm dr-drunk, Keithie. I'm, uh... " He leaned over and kissed her and his hand moved up her thigh. When he pulled back, she mumbled, "I uh, I don't think my hus-husband, uh... my husband, uh... Mark! Yeah Mark... " He kissed her again and his hand reached her panties and he slid a finger under the elastic. "Mmm," she moaned. "Ummm, I uh... I don't um think that... Ummm! Ohhh!"

He shoved his tongue into the young coach's mouth and felt her moist pussy. He slid a finger into her cunt and she jerked her head back and looked at him with panic on her face. "I uh, I think I sh-should g-g-go to m-my room, K-keith, before we do.... "

He put a finger to her lips and said, "Come on, Megan. I'll help you to your room." She smiled as he helped the drunk coach to her feet and put his arm around her shoulders and his hand on her breast. They were the only two in the elevator, so he turned her and put his arms around her and kissed her. She returned his kiss as his lifted her skirt and slid his hands down the back of her panties squeezing her bare ass. He grinned as he knew he was going to fuck this hot young bitch. Before reaching her floor, he had her blouse unbuttoned as their tongues fought back-and-forth in each other's' mouths.

When they reached her room, his hand was still down her panties as he escorted her inside without any objection. He kissed her again and quickly removed her blouse and bra. His hands squeezed the firm young breasts as Megan moaned on the verge of climax. "Ohhhh! Mmmm, yesss."

He smiled down at the young coach that all the men had lusted after all week and said, "You know I'm going to fuck you, don't you, Megan?" She had a dreamy look on her face as she moaned, "Mmm hmm," He stripped off her skirt and panties and laid the hot young brunette on the bed. He stepped back and looked at the perfect body and smiled as he began removing his clothes. Before he mounted her, he found his phone and took a few pictures of her body.

Keith took his time and spent the next 90 minutes exploring her body. He licked her pussy and breasts. He twisted her nipples while fingering her pussy giving her an orgasm. Finally, he climbed on the small softball coach and fucked her hard. Her body bounced on the bed, her teeth rattled in her head and her head banged the headboard a couple times. But Megan was beyond caring at this point. "Aaaaggggh!" She screamed. "Aaarrrrgggh! Yes! Yes! Yes! Aaaaahhh fuck!"

When he finally blew his load into her, he stood and walked to the head of the bed and fed his softening cum-covered cock into her mouth. Megan had never cleaned a man's cock after sex before, but this seemed like the most natural thing in the world for her to do, so she attacked his cock and cleaned it perfectly. Then she passed out.

Keith smiled down at her and then picked up the room phone. A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door and Keith let five large men into the room. As they entered, they all smiled down at the naked and unconscious Megan. One of the men said, "Wow! That body is as hot as I thought it would be, Keith. I can't wait to get my cock in that hot little slut."

The men, two white, two black and one latino, quickly stripped and moved to the bed. Another knock on the door was the delivery of room service bringing a half dozen bottles of wine, at an unknowing Megan's expense. After opening some bottles, and toasting their good fortune, the men heard Megan mumble, "Wha-what's g-going on? Why... why are all of you... " Her lips, breasts and pussy were immediately covered by the men eliciting a moan from her. "Mmm. Wha... Oh!"

Megan was fucked hard for the next five hours. The men had cocks in all of her holes at the same time and even managed to have two cocks in her pussy and one in her ass at the same time. After the first few minutes, Megan woke up and became aware that she was getting gang banged, but it was too late. And it felt sooooo good. So, she became a willing participant as the men used the young slut's body. Load after load of cum was dumped into her beautiful body and she screamed and moaned and begged the men to fuck her.

And either she didn't realize the men were taking pictures of her as they fucked her, or she didn't care as long as they kept fucking her. And Keith had taken a lot of pictures.

The men finally left her room at 4:30 in the morning leaving an unconscious and sexually sated young woman lying naked in her sticky cum-stained bed. Megan slept until 10:00 before being shocked by her final bill at checkout. She sat in her car and cried at the $420 worth of wine ordered by the men who had banged her. When she made it home, she slept all weekend and feigned exhaustion when her husband wanted to have sex.

When she got to school on Monday, she was summoned to the athletic director's office to submit her expenses and report on the conference. She was greeted by the same three coaches that were there when she was last in the office. As she looked at the men, all three of them were smirking at her. Ted was the first to speak, "So, how was the conference, Megan?"

She was puzzled because she really didn't think they cared what it was like. "It was great. I got a lot of good information."

"I'll bet you did, "laughed Frank.

She ignored him and said to Ben, "I have subtracted my personal expenses and have my expense report for you, Ben."

Ben smirked at her and asked, "Did you meet anyone memorable Megan?"

"Well, yeah. I met a lot of people and hope I can keep in contact with them as time... "

"Did you meet my friend Keith Kaplan?" He interrupted.

Megan was stunned. The color drained from her face as her mouth hung open. Before she could speak, Ben said, "Check out these pictures he sent me," as he turned his phone to face the young coach.

The three men were chuckling outright at her as she sat stunned while looking at the pictures as Ben moved them across the screen of his phone. There she was; naked and getting gang banged by six men and apparently loving every minute of it. Pictures of her sucking cock. Pictures of her laying naked on the bed. Pictures of a black cock I n her pussy and a latino man's cock in her ass. Pictures of two cocks in her pussy.

Megan slowly looked down at the floor of Ben's office.

"Do you know what this means, Megan?" She had a puzzled look on her face as she looked at him. He smiled an evil smile and said, "It means if you don't want these pictures to show up on your husband's phone and the superintendent's phone, then your body belongs to us. We own you now, Megan. It means you'll be servicing our cocks from now. It means you're no longer a cock tease for the us, but instead, you're our whore." He paused for about 30 seconds and then added, "Do you understand, Megan?"

Megan looked at the floor of the office before looking up at the two white and one black coaches in the office. The men were looking at her knowingly like she was a piece of meat. Slowly she nodded her head.

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers