All Comments on 'Softball Dad Ch. 01'

by bgmisfun

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Enjoy the slow buildup

Nice start. I prefer the slow build up over the wham-bam thank you ma'am approach so many take today. Good porn should be more than a SMS text. I look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
continuation

keep it going would love to see how it ends

Nebel815Nebel815about 10 years ago
Great start

Great start only one problem for me not enough detail about why both of them would cheat on their spouses , but otherwise love the plot and the story building , keep it up looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
why

why was the husband looking for a little cheating ? he did not say anything bad

about his wife. all men look at women, married or not, but good married men

just look. not much morals on his part.

Goodtx2010Goodtx2010about 10 years ago
Great start

Looking forward to part 2

AlunCarregTheWelshmanAlunCarregTheWelshmanalmost 10 years ago
Still waiting for;

still waiting for part two , very good part one

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
you nailed the slow build-up

and there can be no accusation of "quick release".

you also told us; " By the time the man and the woman in the story "do their thing," you will be convinced that they are really doing it."

would it be rude to say, promises, promises?

looking at the Tags, you intend(ed) for a lot more to follow.

does the coach come back early?

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Begs For a Chapter 2!

A wonderful beginning to this wonderful little suburban tale! I spend quite a bit of time in Long Island and know several couples with kids who've been tempted when involved in their children's activities. While their love for each other is there,it seems as though they miss the excitement and lust of new love.

There are several ways to go with chapter 2,based on how things have gone with the couples that I know. - Is it a one-time fling leading each participant back to the deep-seeded love they have for their spouse? Does it become an affair over time that eventually runs its course? Does it get messy with one or both being discovered in their adultery? Does the new pairing eventually lead to a long-term relationship with a reconfiguring of families and relationships? - Would love to see what way you take this! (And instead of the Mets at CitiField,maybe a Long Island Ducks game could be worked in! - lol)

bgmisfunbgmisfunover 8 years agoAuthor
Feedback to your comments

Thank you very much for the feedback. Since I am not a pro, I am having a little bit of Writer's Block and not sure where to go with the story. Your suggestions are being considered for a chapter 2.

Glad you like it so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cheaters!

Cheating is cheating! Their both wrong. Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice slow build. I suggest that you take this in a direction that isn't the norm. Perhaps Jennifer and Sandra can become "breast" friends and share Jim too. PUHLEEZE, no 8 inch cocks!!!!!

UncertainTUncertainT5 months ago

It seems a little bit like getting sucked into a whirlpool, it all seems a little harmless at the beginning. Good writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbgmisfun@bgmisfun
If any of the stories on this site are real, then 20% of the authors will be arrested, 20% divorced from their spouses, 20% expelled from their schools or workplaces, 20% ex-communicated by their churches. temples, or mosques. The last 20%? They will be exiled to live with the...