All Comments on 'Softball Revenge'

by JohnnyMax

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
nakdsubnakdsubover 11 years ago
Man...what is it lately...

So many half-assed stories writen with about as much thought behind them as it takes to clip your toe nails. If you're not going to put any effort in writing then why do it at all.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Huh???

What?

Very different I must say.

Write a ch. 2 and put it in BDSM. There's where your strength lies.

Maybe

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
SOME PEOPLE CANT TAKE

a no or a yes has a final answer. TK U MLJ LV NV

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
I thought it might be your first story

which would have explained it - but it wasn't. Poorly thought out and not very well written, with characters a computer could have devised. I don't think you're likely to get much appreciation in this section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
no

no just plain silly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
where was the punishment

the dude get busted in the head abd a divorce, weak and willing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I agree, silly.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
He'll

I liked it - even the kneeling wife was funny. Kissing the bat - lol. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I liked the twist.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Superb!

I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. After reading lot of cuck stories it was so good to see a real man take charge. Keep up the good work.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Not bad, but coulda been a lot better

First, except perhaps for the Bull's impressive overall size and appearance, there is no rationale for Sweetie's liaison, especially for an extended affair after admitting the sex was not very good! Hard to believe Hubby would not ask about that when Sweetie was kneeling contritely. Sweetie's continued guilt would normally be unusual, if we (the readers) knew her better.

Overall, this is about a 3* story with good potential to be done better! (I hit a different score by finger-slip!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yeah I accidently hit the 1* too.

Kneeling? Funny? Well thought out. But you're just being nasty. If you want to write a serious story I'll read it.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A bit on the strange side

Not too realistic, especially with the wife kneeling down, and not fucking over him in a divorce even though she was fucking around on him.

Adultery isn't a crime in most states, but assault is...

zed0zed0over 11 years ago
Different, could have been longer!

I found your story to be a refreshing change from the preponderance of wimp and cuck stories that have been plaguing this site lately.

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Pure Fantasy

Contrite wife, okay, sometimes they are. But this wife is pure fantasy. I guess you told the story of how men would like the story to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
garbage

what a pathetic story

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
It was ok

Until you got to the end. Did not flow right but loved the oh oh oh and the baseball bat part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Two chances, both failed

Men with no true soul. That kind of weakness shows support for the failure of Obama .

woodmanonewoodmanoneabout 11 years ago
It was good right up to

The wife's reaction. Totally unbelievable and unrealistic; at least in my mind.

I did like the supposedly mistaken Oh Oh Oh for No No No. Nice touch.

Keep working at writing; we'll be interested to see what you come up with. Thanks for the hard work.

Woodmanone

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
So? What? She is a closet Sub???

The behavior was way to typical of a trained sub to be coincidental?

However - the surrounding story line worked as did the essential nature of her recognizing her mistakes -

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
A person can recognize their mistakes and try to remedy their actions.

I think Sally did exactly the right thing after being caught the way she was, possibly went overboard a little. A very entertaining story and that is why I read. Thank you for writing. I know it's a story but I thought the author made the husband a shrewd man with the baseball bat etc. A great touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The only way this shit could even

be halfway believable were if you had mentioned that she was mentally ill before you caught her fucking around. All that other shit was wasted motor skills of your hands and mind......HALF MIND!!!

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
Good story.

The bit about kneeling and asking to be whipped was a bit unbelievable, but overall a good original story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What??????

This is one of the worst fucking story I've read on this site....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Kind of funny

To watch the BTB crowd. Her contrition kind of made their usual stone, burn, disembowel, draw-and-quarter, behead etc--the bitch superfluous. After all, when she lays down and begs to be whipped and starts behaving like a water-boarded cur dog, it just takes the fun out of it. What's left to do? Maybe feed her into a wood-chipper?

Not much tension or conflict. Like all men, he's a blameless saint and, like all women, she's a scum-sucking sinner with no redeeming qualities. From the beginning, everybody sides with him and everybody agrees she should be burned at the stake.

Hardly a twitch in Harry's Peter-Meter on this one.

Hethen129Hethen129over 10 years ago
wtf

WTF did I just read. This was like she gets caught then turns into some mindless sub shit. Fail just fail

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Weird

The author made 'Sally' sounds as nutty as a fruit bar. Her elevator has never made it to the top floor. She's a sandwich short of a picnic basket.

And to the previous anony-mouse, if a man works his ass off for a woman while she is home screwing another man IN THEIR BED, then yes, she is a frickin' nasty ho-bag slug and he IS a frickin' Saint. I read the story to my wife after reading your response and then your response to it. Her reply afterward was that you probably aren't anything but a man-hating ho-bag yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sure

The woodchopper is a good idea. God forbid those genes ever found their way to more children.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 10 years ago
Ya'll got it wrong

Dave just fucked her brains out. That is why she became a dip shit. ROFLMAO when I think about it that way. A lot of women on here are described as getting their brains fucked out so maybe she really did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Kind of a strange story

I understand her cheating and his plan. But I don't get Sally's sudden subservience and her desire to be beaten. What was that all about? Maybe you needed more background information or something in the story to explain her behavior. In the end, it made the whole story seem strange.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stupid

Really dumb. The story was ok up top the lying down to be whipped and no cop is ever going to make a comment or take the time to see if it is ok.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Better his wife...

Better his wife become crazy and go to an asylum, than all that clown act...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Strange

This is an odd little story.

George in Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very stilted storytelling

And a couple of big questions. After beating Dave with the bat why was he so mixed up? He obviously planned the whole thing. He spied on his wife to catch her cheating. He bought the bat to do exactly what he did. The glove and ball were just diversions. And why did his wife suddenly go all submissive on him? That made no sense. There wasn't enough background in the story for those actions. And Jane just moves in with them? Why would she do that? She's never met him before right? Another unexplained occurrence. How did the kids feel about Jane moving in? Did he ever divorce Sally? Too many holes in this story to make it a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
If I see one more reference

to "cleaning out" or "taking to the cleaners" I will go ape-shit. Look up divorce laws.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Exactly what I Would Have Done

Well...except I would have bashed his skull in. A dead home invader can't testify against me. Worthy of my 5-star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I feel like I lost brain cells reading this. WTF?

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Simply terrible.

But a lot of fun.

Sometimes it is the dippy shit that makes you smile!😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
didn't go far enough

So, it was a light brush with submissiveness, but it was never consumated. Then you can choose to keep the toy wife or divorce her anyway. If you're gonna take a shit, don't just let it peek out to only suck it back in.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
WAS IT SLO-PITCH OR FAST PITCH

however most of the equipment is the same, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I Have A Lawyer Friend

He noticed I have a baseball bat in two closets at my home and one in my vehicle. He told me one day in a one-on-one conversation to be sure to buy baseball gloves and baseballs to put with the bats. It would be easier to explain to a judge how I came to use the sporting equipment in an act of self defense.

sas6446sas6446almost 6 years ago
UGH!!!

More disgusting tripe!!!

ranec1ranec1almost 6 years ago
Mean As!!

Chur bro awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow...

....what a pile of crap.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Baseball is a great sport

Batter batter batter up swing away

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pfffftttt!

Agree this is trash

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Bats

That is the only kind of swinging story that I enjoy. Good job.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Okay story

A much too weird ending.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Cute.

No, no former wife and mother would kiss the bat. Offering herself up for corporal punishment was a stretch, but fun. It means there was an opening to rebuild the marriage and I wish he'd taken that opportunity. Redemption is a rare and wonderful thing. Still, fun story.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Little odd

A little odd, but a good burn the bitch and beat the bastard story all in all.

KayaknhKayaknhabout 4 years ago
Quirky. But smile raising

And worth the read.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Wow, she went full sub there. So did Jane apparently - 'housekeeper with benefits', indeed.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Really an empty story.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

UGH...you must be joking.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

4. I enjoyed it but some of the bits like Sally going full submissive made her seem like she was a few cans short of a six pack, might have possibly even been a victim herself depending on her state of mind. I'm shocked the story didn't end with her going to a mental institution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good concept but telling the story was/is very dull and forced.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Weak Ending but at least it had one.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hated it! Way too much of the wife kneeling or begging to be whipped. Just nonsense!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wishful thinking.

inka2222inka22229 months ago

Wow, man hating commenters are out in force. Great story - yes it's over the top, on purpose (I'm half convinced it's a troll, but if so It's a very satisfying, pleasant to read troll), but at least it's over the top on the side of the male VICTIM, not the side of the female criminal like most LW man hating cuck/reconciliation BS "stories".

For those who complained about Jane's description (which honestly is what makes me think the work is a troll), she is basically getting 100% best of both worlds. A man who clearly is a good marital partner, morally and sexually; financial independence due to divorce, legal and practical independence due to not marrying MC legally, and a ready-made family since she apparently had no kids of her own - the author didn't say but my head canon says she's infertile. And for those too dumb to understand, the MC is the kind of man who'll treat her like he loves her, even if he doesn't, so she's 1000% better off with him than her ex-husband.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The story lacked any Flow of anything (Dialog work up why and how long it was going on) Just another wasted time in read it

Gearhead19801Gearhead198015 months ago

my head hurts after reading this

Norseman123Norseman1233 months ago

Just deserts 5*****

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous