Softball Team vs. the Apocalypse Ch. 02

Story Info
Servicing this many is ridiculous.
7.6k words
25.9k
42
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeakyFaucit
LeakyFaucit
489 Followers

This is a continuation of the first Chapter, all rules still apply.

Costco Chapter 2: Incursion

Apparently, we did not see the group that heard either the RV or the singing. The lights go out at night and we use the lanterns. 20 minutes after dark, we hear automatic fire on the front door. I grab my gun and rush the ten feet to get around the corner. They come through the glass and stop. There is a cardboard door amongst all the cardboard refrigerators lined up.

"There are people here!" I say through the barrier.

"Well, you didn't fire back, so I'm assuming this is our place now?!" A guy yells.

"Depends on what you do in the next few seconds." I answer and he fires into the fridge I'm behind.

The lights come on, I step through the fake fridge and take all three out and point at a woman that isn't armed. She is covering her eyes and not moving.

"How many outside?" I ask her.

"None."

"Why are you here?"

"They didn't like the Target," she nods behind her where its located. "Didn't like taking orders. Decided to make their own." She looks down at them. "Didn't work out so well."

"You?"

"They took me to have a woman in the new place." She says without a hint of emotion.

"Ahh, sounds like your out of business, that's my job here. Regular Lights!". I yell out.

The lights go out and were back to just the lanterns and she looks around the top racks and then back at me. "No shit?"

"You look like you're in charge?"

"Nah, not my job." I shake my head while checking to see if any of them are alive.

"Thank you, James. What's your name?" Jenna walks by and I hand her the gun.

"No shit? " Nat is looking at Jenna like she can't believe it. And then gives her name.

"Hungry Nat?" Jenna asks and Nat nods.

"Tammy, Sydney- pat her down and bring her to the kitchen. Maggie, Brie, put a few fridges in front of the doors please. Replace the ones you use from the back rooms." Brie helps me move the bodies out of the way.

She is staring opened mouth at all the women coming towards her, she gets patted down.

"James, sandwich and a sweet tea?" Jenna's pushing it now, but I get it.

"Yes Ma'am." I head off and grab a sub and a tea along with some for me also, I'm shaking.

We eat. Jenna and I ask her a bunch of questions.

Brie and Sydney and Mel have new weapons. I nod in appreciation.

"Did they say they were coming here?" I ask

"Not to me." Is Nats answer.

"You want to go back?" Jenna asks. "Hell No." Is the answer.

"Your going to be on probation for a while." Jenna says. "Syd, Brie, Mel will be with you 24x7 until we confirm your not going back to tell them our setup."

"Fuck them, but sure." Nat replies

"What's it like?" she looks at me and I know what she means.

"Totally different, I've known most of them for years, I'm 50 years old so I get to decide the schedule, unlike a woman I have to be able to participate." Ella laughs.

Jenna steps in, "He was in charge and then set this system up. I'm in charge of the inside and James is in charge of the outside."

"What?" Nat looks at me like I'm an odd bug.

"Like I said, I know 7 of the women in here personally and the other three have been with us since the moment it started. They have to be safe." I get a hug from Maria from behind.

"You see others out there?" I ask Nat and wave in all directions.

"I've heard the stories they tell when they get back, but a group of three armed is pretty safe so far outside."

We sit around for a bit. She talks about the 12 men remaining all have the same setup, rifle and handgun. The women have nothing. The wife of the main guy is the only one that is free to walk around. There are a few nice guys in there but most just take what they want and there were a lot of them.

Mel comes up and hands me two handguns, I call Jenna over "Yours is missing three rounds, switch out." I hand her one and she gives me hers. "Ella, for outside." I give her the other.

"So you had one gun?" She is looking around at their gear in our hands.

"Oh! Who turned the lights one? I ask and Syd says me. "Perfect timing." I tell her and she smiles.

"Ella and I will find them a place outside in the morning." I say to basically everyone.

Maria comes up and whispers in my ear. "With all this, you don't have to."

"You're not getting away from me that easily, I've been waiting for this." I whisper back and she hugs me again. "Thirty minutes in "my room"? I whisper and she nods and kisses my cheek.

Jenna comes over and grabs my drinking hand. "You okay with what happened?" My hands are visibly shaking while I try and drink. That's more coming down from the adrenaline.

"You never want to do that, I look over at Nat, but sometimes you have to." I reply

"Mel, you and Jenna work out the details on our guest here, I'm done for the day." I get up and turn around. "If you become part of this, there is no hanging out around the edges. We will have to be able to trust you to sit up there and guard us while we sleep with a rifle in your hands." She just stares at the top of the racks.

"He's intense in the opposite way of the commander." Nat says to Jenna.

"The commander was in charge at Target?" Jenna asks.

"Yeah, he was; You have to do whatever they say, because they protect you." Nat whispers.

"James is a bit protective once he gets to know you. It's cute when he thinks he's in charge." Jenna looks at me walking towards the office with Maria and Nat laughed for the first time.

Maria:

I wash up in the utility sink. She is already naked and in the bed they put together. The whole place is setup. Though the double bed takes up half the room. "Wow!" I say looking around.

"I know, they did good." Maria says.

"I was talking about you." I take off my clothes. Damn, she is lush everywhere. Outside of this Costco she wouldn't give me two looks. Though, that is probably true about all but 2 of the women in here.

"You like a lot of warmup, or just a little?" I ask

"Tammy warms me up, your job is to tonight is to just get it done." She says.

"Let me." I kiss her. "Look around."

Maria's tits are bigger and softer, dark large areolas with goosebumps, plump stomach to hold the boobs without breaking her back, wide hips and nice legs..

I pull over so she is sideways to the bed. Pull her face over to my cock while I reach down her body into her pussy and look for her spot. It's not there.

Maria licks and sucks my cock lazily while watching me. "Can't find it, have to look deeper." I pull her off and crawl between her legs, licking and rubbing and I smack her hood with three fingers and she bucks her hips. Hmm, now I can feel her rough spot. She wasn't warmed up enough.

"Ride me for a bit, I have to see those tits bounce and then I'll take over."

"You like to talk. You made me so hot tonight with what you did, said." Maria sits up and gets down about half way. "You stretch me out so good." She goes back up and comes down a few times until she bottoms out. "I do women, Ugh, sometimes I get requests that are too hot to turn down though. Fuck, so good."

"Tammy is your type?" I ask.

"I like the shy ones. She's good like you, she smells like you." She moans and grinds.

I roll her over and her legs are magnificent, I thrust and lick. I can hear her getting close.

I pick up the speed and she goes over the edge.

When she comes down I roll her over and shove my tongue in her ass and she wiggles. I use her pussy to lube up her ass and pull her back.

"Ohh, time to scream huh?" she looks back.

"Me or you?" I answer and slide in a bit and she stops me.

"Slow down there thick cock, all my toys are skinny."

"I come out and push all the way in and she grunts and lets out a small scream."

"That what you want?" I ask her

"You like surprises, you are just alike."

I start laying into that ass and its big and soft and slapping on my stomach.

Now she's making noise and I'm reciting every past and present player on the Nationals baseball team, though they are new so I only make it a few minutes before I fill her ass up and spasm so hard my balls ache.

I go for a bit more and then fall out and over.

"I'm good for now. I just wanted to give you a treat for what you did."
Maria licks my lips. "You did good." She licks my dick, "You did good too." She pats my leg grabs her cloths and walks out naked back to her aisle leaving the door open. I hear a few gasps and laughs.

I get dressed and see Maria taking Tammy into the bathroom. Too tired to process that. I go back to my aisle and sleep. Too much work to do in the morning.

A long shower in the morning and wake up Ella, we put the three into the furthest dumpster.

"We don't have the numbers to get the rest." I say.

"I know, we'd have to wait for another group to come out, and then the group to check on that group." Ella says.

"This is why I keep you around. That is a horrible idea that might work." I reply.

"Shut up. It's a brilliant idea that you didn't have." She pushes me.

"They have twelve, we'd have to take out 4 just to even the odds. Our 8 haven't fired a weapon before." Their 8 won't be surprised unless we get them pretty far out. We'd need the women inside in their midst to help."

"Nat's going to have to go back in." I finish.

"She is going to hate your idea." Ella looks at me knowing it's the only way though.

"Yeah."

We go back and get everyone together. I go over the plan. Nat doesn't even blink an eye. She says she can get in after we take out the patrol. They don't really guard them tight as there's nowhere to go.

It will be 12 of us against an undetermined number of them. If we get lucky we take on 4 and another 4 come out looking for them. If not.. Nat is going to get two guns and stash them.

"You have someone you trust that will actually use one?"

She nods, "Several."

"That should shorten the list." We take out the patrol, you slide after the next patrol comes out to find them. They should be at the windows looking out, you take out the final four or so while we distract them from the outside."

The Fight:

We were able to take out the patrol of 5 that came out pretty handily as they had no concerns. It was basically me and Mel while the others fired off some rounds. We have two groups watching Target about 60' apart and one group watching backwards and sides for any of the crazies.

Mel followed Nat to a side door of Target and we setup in the front to take out the group that came to investigate. Shots are fired indoors, Mel rushes in and we wait as more shots are fired for a few minutes. Mel walks out and calls us in. She still has her weapon so I feel okay about it not being a trap.

Apparently, Nat grabbed two women and the two guys she trusted turned and joined them to take out the rest. We exchanged pleasantries and some hugs between the women. We exchanged some walkie talkies that they were using.

When we got back to Costco a few were visibly shaken by the situation, so I bring them into the kitchen.

"Things moved rather quickly once the attack happened here. Some of you probably think we went to save those women, and you wouldn't be completely wrong, but there is more to it than that." I pause for a minute and take a drink of beer.

"First and foremost, they were a direct threat." We saw how they act; they had the numbers and a patrol was going to show up at some point. If they were miles away, I would have been sad, but not enough to lose one of you to help one of them. I'm sorry to say that, but its truth. We can't save them all. But we did for them, and we don't have to worry every night for them to show up. As a matter of fact, we now have allies just down the street." "Doesn't hurt both those guys were hot." I get a few looks. "What!? I'd do'em." This gets a few laughs and my daughters shaking their heads.

"Raise your hand if you were scared out there." Everyone raises their hand. I pause and raise mine also.

"I couldn't have been prouder of you that you did it anyway." I'm staring right at Maggie." She looks around and everyone is smiling at her. "Being scared and still doing it for your mates is the bravest thing you can do." She's embarrassed and smiling.

"I'm shaking like a leaf, I'm going to sit here, drink a few more beers and try not to think anymore, don't let anyone in please." I walk over and sit next to Maggie and give her a hug and she squeezes me to the point I thought I was going to pop.

Tammy comes over and kisses me, "Love you Dad, good job tonight, going to bed."

"Night boo, love you too." I reply and Maggie calls me a poet.

"You were really scared?" she asks, and I hold my beer out, my hand is shaking something fierce.

"I'm scared about something, just about every day. I just have people around me that makes it worth it."

"Me too." She says and gets us both a beer. She hates it and slides it in front of me.

I find Sydney in my tent. I give her questioning look and she says she just wants to sleep. I strip down and hold her and she is tiny. Feels good to have someone there, though I wake up a few times.

Morning:

"I've given up being surprised by you Syd. You're a whole lotta woman in that tiny little package." I tell her when she stirs.

"Thanks James, I'm surprised half the shit that comes out of my mouth also." She smiles and tweaks my nipple. "Today is my day?

"Nope, you used it last night, might want to move your name down the board early." I say and she pushes me. "Don't even try it coach."

"I'm not coach anymore." I say and she tells me that I am and that its naughty to say so she likes it.

"Why the leg stretching, Ella and Maria said you were messing with me." She is poking me.

"They know nothing. I just figured if you were more stretchy we could try something tonight."

"What! Try what!" she hisses at me.

"I stuff that little muffin and bend you all over the place, up in the air, upside down, splits.

"Oh, okay." Syd kisses me. "Can I see it since its poking me?"

"As long as you don't make any loud noises, the others would get upset with your grunting." I whisper and she pushes me over. "Your grunting maybe.

Syd spent so long rubbing and licking and edging I eventually told her if she kept going this was going to become her time for the day. She thought about it until Ella interrupted to say Jenna wanted me.

Jenna let me know Nat was coming over with the two men. Wanted discuss operations. Mel assigned 4 people on the top racks just to make everything look secure.

Once in Maggie and Brie sat with John and John, while we went into the office.

We discussed how things were going over at Target and Nat basically copied our regime. Women in charge inside, John and John outside. They voted and kicked the old leaders wife out and Nat is in charge.

" We haven't had to do that yet here." Jena said more to me than Nat.

Nat explained some of the things that woman did with her husband to some of the women and ended with, "She was lucky not to be shot. The Johns followed her to the East until she was out of sight.

"How are those two?" I ask nodding where the two men would be sitting.

"They earned some trust back stepping up finally, and they are behaving." Nat replies with a shrug. She smiles at me, no one over there is ready to put names on a board for a while." We all nod in understanding. Finishing up we head back out and the four at the table are flirting and laughing.

I stand behind the two Johns. "Just to be clear, those two in front of you are the most precious things to me in this world. Not trying to scare you away but I'd hate to have to add you to the dumpster at the far end of the lot."

Everyone pauses. Both say "Yes sir."
I nod to Jenna and wave to Nat and head off to find Ella.

It's awkward for a bit until Maggie tells them "He's a softie on the inside."

Nat laughs and walks over, "Dear, he's a softie to you. He was ready to kill everyone at my place for ME, a stranger, I couldn't imagine what he'd do for you." She finishes looking right at the two Johns. They both get up and stand by the entrance.

Nat walks over to my white board and talks to Jenna. Laughs and writes "call me! Nat" on the bottom. Hugs Jenna and they head back to Target.

I shake my head and smile seeing it when Ella and I get back.

"Melodramatic much?" Jenna whispers to me.
So I walk back over to the table.

"Not saying you can't see them, just making sure there understand there's no more taking of things not offered freely." I kiss the tops of their head.
"You can do whatever you want with them though."

I walk over and put days next to each name. 2 days after Sydney and 1 day, then 2 alternating.

"Old man!" Ella says, and then winks at me. She takes me up to the roof and we watch Nat and the Johns walk back to Target while Ella crawls into my lap and starts her needy routine.

"I'm sleeping with you tonight; since Syd already took last night; and this morning; and going to get this evening." Ella is kissing me between each statement.

"Got nothing planned and she's fired up." I reply. "Someone wanting attention?"

Ella grabs me through my pants. "Is that what your calling this thing now? Jenna won't shut up about the love shack and the next time with you finishing also." She pecks me on the lips" I want tomorrow!"

I've been a little busy to process that. It's hit me at night but more in the hope I didn't mess anything up, skirting around her to focus on mission. But if she's all a twitter about it, I'll go find Sydney now to make sure I have plenty of time to recuperate.

I give a large sigh of relief, "Whew! Good!, was hoping I did okay."

Ella gives her textbook irritated look. "What about me!?" She hits my chest.

"Shutup! You've been the best sex since, well, even before the apocalypse. Jenna was hurried and all awkward."

"Hmmm, your right, I was the best." She smiles innocently. "Should I take today and give her a full day? But then she's following me and nobody should have to follow that."

I roll my eyes at her and get another hit.

"You two work out the schedule, I'mma go get Syd out of the way." I kiss her again and start back downstairs.

"You better not just get her out of the way, have some pride in your whore duties." Ella says and slaps my ass.

"Rude!" Is my reply and keep walking with her laughing like she thinks she's so funny.

Syd has little ass and barely a bcup, but she makes up for it in enthusiasm. She jumps at the 'Now?" Offer and we head to my room.

She's naked before I get my shirt off and stripping my pants down. Picking her up after we make out a bit standing there until I carry her to the bed.

"Mmhmm, finally, your mouth, right there." Syd points at her pussy.

"Anything you wish Syd." Kissing and licking my way up her thighs. Her pussy is the fattest thing on her. Two big pouches puffed out on each side.

"Damn Sydney, that's the fattest pussy on the skinniest girl here." I say taking it all in.

"Oh", her smile droops.

"Don't get upset, that thing looks delicious!" I say and nod to her licking my lips and she squeals.

"Ohhh, my, goodness." She moans after I start sucking those fat lips in and shaking my head.

I grab a pillow and flip her around so her ass is up. "I want more, push another pillow under there, get that ass up higher." I hiss at her and she grabs another pillow like someone was going to steal it. "Get comfortable sweet thing, I'm eating you up for the first two orgasms. Then we see if you stretched like I told ya."

With her ass so high I slobber all over her pussy and ass. She so thin that access is easy. No spreading needed. Sydney is moaning and groaning until I find her secret.

Nose in ass, pinching her clit with my thumb and finger sucking the taint between the two sets her off. She doesn't last 5 minutes with that routine.

For the second one I have my thumb Pushing flat on her asshole until finally popping through and in. Snuffling and pulling her lips with my mouth. She is easily as loud as Ella, I doubt office door makes much of a difference.

"Oh Fuck, Fuck, stop, too much" she is trying to crawl away. "Sensitive pussy, James!"

I pull her back and kiss her. "Need a minute?" I ask smiling with my entire face soaking wet.

Sydney lays on top of me, "Thanks James, I've never, ever had anyone do anything close to that!"

I give her a shocked look, "Really?" She nods, "that's criminal! You really do have the juiciest pussy."

"I normally go down on my boyfriends right away to keep them from wanting too much. Was still at my parents house and they are super nosey." She answers. "And most other places were cars and movies."

"Have you ever been picked up and fucked standing with your ankles over their shoulders?" I ask slyly. You can see her face change as she pictures it.

"The stretching?" She asks and I nod.

"Well, you said you were too sensitive, maybe next week." I say with a straight face.

She grabs my cock, "fuck that, I want!"

I am cupping her tiny ass, bouncing her up and down on my cock with her legs straight up my chest in the middle of the room.
"Fuck this is good, need a mirror in here." I tell her but she's not here now.

Nothing but ughs and grunts coming from Sydney until she pulls on my neck. "Don't move! Just hold me here a minute. I'm done."

Placing Syd on the bed is easy in this position and I stay in her. Kissing her nipples seems a good spot for her also.

"Stop, your going to make me want to fuck you more and I can't. "Syd says panting." Pussy is sore. It's more used to my ladyfinger vibrator."

Kissing and nibble her bottom lip, "you have time to hang with me like this for a bit?"

"Mmmhmmm, love to, Thanks for this, it feels like a special moment." Syd is slightly moving again.

"I need you." I pause for a good bit. "You saved me the other night and I only sleep because I know you're watching over me, literally over me." I smile down at her.

"Aww, I could say the same to you though. What you did for them. Maria started crying and had us all in tears when she saw the call me, Nat on the board." Syd says and cups my face. "They were being raped and now she's making jokes."

I ask Syd about their thoughts on the two Johns. She says it's too soon to tell, Maggie liked one but the rest are still thinking about what if's, like if they were over there being treated that way and nobody helped. You can't call anyone or get away.

"That's why we have you guarding us up top." I kiss her and roll off to her groaning.

"We're going to have to toughen fatty up." I whisper and she laughs.

"First time I've ever had some say fat to me." She whispers back and reaches down. "Not so skinny down here yourself, you never came, I can fix that." Syd gets on top of me.

"You on birth control" and she nods. "Stay on it and leave him be, next time I want to cum all over your naked body and make it a first for you to feel it." I say as I pull her up away from my cock for another kiss.

"For a grumpy old man you say some filthy hot amazing things." She answers into my mouth.

"Your canvas inspires me." I answer back into her mouth.

"Wanna nap?" She says as she snuggles against me. We end up sleeping for a few hours.

As we leave the room she wipes her name off the board with a flourish and says way too loud. "God, I've wanted to do that forever!" And then writes her name back in the same place with a big flourishing underline.

We stay and eat, she decides to go into every play by play of every detail and more women start showing up to listen.

That's my cue to leave.

"He's even cuter when he's embarrassed Maria says with a thick rolling accent getting a laugh from most. I just pick up the pace.

Back in my aisle of solitude I hear the squeals and the louder comments. You can hear across the store, which is why them getting loud during sex is both gratifying and embarrassing. There are few secrets on whose doing what. The RV is the only real private place. Anyway, time to shower and shave.

Dinner was more upbeat with most laughing at Syd for stuffing her face. She doesn't care what anyone is saying, she's hungry.

LeakyFaucit
LeakyFaucit
489 Followers
12