Softball Team vs. the Apocalypse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I'm not up for 20 minutes when Jenna asked me if we could do outside lighting. She wanted to be able to see out further. We started getting into flood lights or some of the solar lamps. I'm startled as I just freaking finished with Sydney and was hoping to have a full day.

Jenna yells out loud enough to reach a few aisles down, "Ella!"
"What!" Is the reply. People laugh
"Bring some solar lights!"
"Okay!"

I know the sentries on the racks watch us through their little windows. They see us walk to the RV also.

"You going to be okay so soon?" Jenna asks.
"For who?" I reply and she looks at me crazy.

"Oh, I forgot to tell Jenna she can choose tomorrow if today was to soon after Syd." Ella says and shrugs.

"I took a nap, showered, shaved.. I'm good." I look over at Jenna, "You okay?"

Jenna pulls my arm to her as we walk. "Peachy dad."

"I'll help you out a bit not as much foreplay James, I'll take care of that for her after." Ella begins and gets cut off.

"So not during, a nice 69 with dads cock above your face?" Jenna asks.

"Sold, not going to say no to that!" Ella smiles back surprised.

Once in the camper we drop the clothes and lock the door. I have them go first so they can warm each other up. And it's worth watching my two favorites going at it on their own.

"Don't wait too long." I hear Jenna say, as all I can see is her ass and Ella's head.

I walk over and lift her up a bit and slide in. She takes me no problem. I get into a rhythm listening for noises or moves with Ella licking Jenna and on occasion me and looking at me.

Elsa screeches as her face is gushed on. I chuckle at the sight and then put my cock in her mouth. Ella can swallow a good bit at that angle so I dip into Jenna and back to Ella a few more times.

"Both of you, ride me." I shoo them off the bed and take their place. Ella's knees around my head facing Jenna who is taking her first plunge on my cock. I have no idea what they are doing as Ella is grinding to get an orgasm off my tongue.

I feel Jenna gush again, both times in under 5 minutes. Jeez, if all the women did this I could do them all in one day and call it a week.

Ella eventually allows me up for air, both lay on either side.

"Damn, that was quick!" Ella says.
Jenna is embarrassed.

"Between the situation being super sexy and you nonstop flickin my bean I couldn't take it. Was it okay?" Jenna finishes asking me.

"Baby, this one was for you so if you had two, I'd call that a victory. The next one is for me. I have plans for that one, in your office, in your chair." I nudge her and she nudges me back.

"You can't be loud." She whispers

"Nope, just want a long luxurious blowjob nice, loving and slow from the chief." I cup her boob while saying it.

"I can handle that." Jenna kisses me and then those two start making out again. Jenna starts to blow me and Ella pulls her off.

"Save it for tomorrow, there'll be more."
Ella whispers conspiratorial while cupping her hand over her mouth.

"What are you two conspiring together?"

"Ohh this isn't for us." Jenna says.

"Now I'm confused, you have a special request for tomorrow, I thought Maria asked you already?"

"Uhh no. What!" Nobody brought this up with me.

Jenna sighs: "Of course, okay, so Syd was talking about the pillows and Tammy said that would be a good idea for Maria." I think I have an idea what Jenna is telling me.

"I saw Maria pulling Tammy into the bathroom the last time with a pretty good idea as to why." I shake my head.

"Scandalous isn't it." Jenna says

"Look who's talking." Ella replies and they both laugh.

"I thought Maria was making Tammy do it to be dominant." I say while looking back and forth.

"Well, Tammy apparently liked it enough to ask for a repeat.

"I need to talk to Tammy" saying it more to myself.

"Dad, it's not a bad thing considering."

"What? Ohh no, more of a bonding thing." I smile back thinking of what to say.

"I think we lost him," Ella makes out with Jenna for a few and we head back. I immediately search out Tammy while I have this in mind.

"Hey boo." Finding Tammy I sit down beside her. "Just found out about your request and wanted to discuss some things."

"From Ella or Jenna while you were playing with them outside? You're not too freaked out about it are you?" I can see the defiance in her eyes as she laid out the word trap for me to fall into if I was against it.

"Quite the opposite, it reminded me that you snagged the most buttery soft luscious woman in here pretty quick." Smiling at her when I say it.

"Okay, yeah, accent doesn't hurt either." Tammy says while giving me a where are you going with this look.

"So Ella is my #1, the rest get whatever other time I have, and Jenna is embarrassed so we take her outside. I was wondering if it's just you and Maria or could you help me out."

"Dad, I send Maria to you, that's not enough, you know I don't do." she waves at my junk.

"I want the opposite, what if I asked you to maybe have your own board? Or at least take care of a few on the side so I get more breaks."

"Holy shit." She whispers at me

"You have my genes, I'm betting if you saw Syds lil gem, it is by far the best in here, not even close... if you maybe take her off my board for an extra couple days."

"Better than Maria's?" She's squinting at me. "Syd's kinda bony for me."

"I know right, it's a freak of nature good. So obviously I'll hook up Maria for you tomorrow, and process what's going on later...". Shaking my head causes her to hit my arm.

"Says the guy pimping out his daughter so he can bang her sister more." Tammy pushes my shoulder.

"Okay good, we're on the same page then." We both smile and chuckle a bit while I hug her tight.

"Syd? Syd really has a diamond down there?" Tammy asks again. I nod and give her my trust me face.

"Not sure I want a board like yours"

"I didn't either."

"You like it now though?"

I have to think about that, "it's the opposite of my previous life. No better, no worse, just adapting to the ways I bonding with my two minime's."

"Sharing women with you is probably the opposite of what I had in mind about bonding."

"Glad it only took the end of the world to make you less stingy."

"I was feeling a little jealous of Jenna, your both leading and banging and working together. While I was off to the side so I figured I'd get Maria to bring some back to me."

"At first I thought it was Maria making you do it and then I realized you don't miss much."

Tammy grabs my arm and pulls me into her. "You don't seem surprised I knew."

"I know you, I'd be surprised if you didn't. And I wouldn't hide it from you anyways, now we can have our own thing that's just ours and conspire in corners also."

"A few of them already hit me and Maria up here and there, I guess I can make it a bit more organized and official to keep you from stroking out, This entire thing is off the charts weird."

"Funny, topical and true." I smile back at Tammy. "I doubt anyone would say no to you."

"Aww, my dad thinks I'm a hot lesbian." She holds my arm tighter.

"Proud to, I can't remember ever having to explain much before you just get it."

"So Syd, really? I guess I gotta check this out now."

"Syd what? You two keep saying my name." Syd walks up to us.

"There she is, dad was telling me about your; treasure." Tammy looks right at it.

"Ohh." Syd looks at me.

"Tammy has the same taste as I do, she's just better at it." I answer "And being as it is so freaking special, I had to tell her. Would you mind sharing, no pressure, it's."

"Wait!' Syd interrupts me, "with what you've had, you're talking about me!?" She is beaming.

"I don't believe it', but he's not normally this enthusiastic." Tammy says to Syd.

Tammy stands up, grabs Syds hand and looks at me. "Your room?"

"Our room." I reply nodding.

"So, uh, just like, that?" Syd staring into Tammys face. Tammy gives her a quick little kiss. "You said it was sore, I can make it better." She starts pulling Syd down the aisle.

"Hell, why not." She giggles and waves to me. "It's not as sore now, but a few kisses would be good." She is babbling the entire way.

It's the first time I get to hear the noises coming out of that room. Might as well leave the door open it's so loud. People see me in the kitchen, turn and look at my room and back at me confused. I just smile at them.

Maria sits next to me and I fill her in. She nods along and then kisses me. "Tam was kinda upset, I think that's why she wanted me to give some of you to her. This is good for her. I still want tomorrow though."

"Me too." I answer

"That chick is fucking loud." Ella says sitting with us. Maria and I look at her until Ella cracks. "Well, I can't hear me, so this sounds loud."

"Sounds like Sydney is happy to me." Maria says and kisses me again. She gets up and just walks into the room with Tammy and Syd. "Oh, don't stop." Maria says shutting the door.

"So, this is what you were thinking about in the love shack." Ella asks me and I re-explain the plan taking her to my area. The noises have me amped up a bit and Ella is happy about a shorter list and to help out my horny problem.

"I love you so much!" Sydney jumps on me with Ella underneath me.

"What the actual fuck Sydney!?" Ella grunts out as she feels me fall on her.

"Sorry El, Oh my God, so I tell James nobody ever did me, I've always done them and the next thing I know he's got Tammy doing fucking amazing things, wow!, that has never happened before and she said you were right!" Syd squeals kisses me and runs out.

"Did you plan that part?" Ella asks.

"It was part of it yes. Syds story was a bleak as hell receiving, always giving."

"Damn, you get your kids names mixed up all the time, but you remember this kind of stuff. Right about what?"

"Ohh, Syds got a hidden secret down here." I reply rubbing Ella's clit.

"A dick?, Wait; Tammy wouldn't, well if it was both?" She's musing.

"It's her one incredibly fat place once she gets excited." I chuckle at her first guess though.

"That, I can see Tammy digging, in more ways than one, ha. Speaking of digging, you just going to sit there?" She pushes up into me to get my attention back.

"Well, ugh good, aren't you the matchmaker. Right there."

I pull up to stare at Ella, "you were lucky to get all the good pieces parts in all the places." I dip down and latch onto her nipple that helps finish her off a bit later.

"I'm going to like this If I get this treatment more often." Ella rolls over and I spoon her.

"You have Maria still tomorrow. I heard that coming up to the table. A quick deposit and wild withdrawal. If we can keep the crazies out, this is a perfect place." Ella gets quiet.

I nod off and get a nudge.

"How long till it goes back to normal?"

"Don't think it will."

"Hm, love you James!" I get a soft and long real kiss."

"Where is all this coming from?" I get up on an elbow.

"Oh no, that's okay your first thought wasn't to say it back jackass."

I smile "You my dear I've loved for a while, never expected it to move to this level though."

"I can't tell if that's a love you too, or love you almost. I'll take it, for now though." She half frowns.

"Answer me."

"While you went into a sex coma, I was thinking about us and everything and what's beyond the parking lot. I figured I better tell you now before something happens and I never get the chance."

"Ahh end of the world, die at any moment love you, got it."

"Jack; ass."

I go to kiss her and she is fighting me off.
"Nope, too late for that mister." Though she gives in and we talk and kiss and she settles down till we both sleep.

At breakfast Ella starts erasing the board, Paris and a few others start to complain.

"He's not just yours!" Paris is lit up as she's next.

"Relax! Puffy lips over there fucked it up putting her name back in the same place." Ella starts putting the names back in order.

Most don't get it, but Sydney's eyes get big, she reddens and leaves the kitchen.

"And he is mine, I just happen to love you ladies enough to share." Ella kisses Paris on her lips causing her to blush also. Maria whoops and laughs.

"Get it Ella, tell em!." Maria gets a smile from Ella from that.

Jenna walks In and puts up a Tammy board and people gasp and whoop and whisper. Maria starts to walk over.

Not you a few people say.. not fair. Maria points at Ella's name on my board. Picks up the marker.

"Fine! Take my name off!" Ella tells Maria. Mel whoops as she's next after Ella. Maria takes her name off my board also and then turns to me, "still going to though, their just quicker, You know."

Maggie says we all know and people giggle.

"Damn Tammy!" Brie whispers loudly.

"What!?" Tammy asks getting defensive. "Is it a problem?"

Brie gets up, writes her name under Syd. "Nope."

Tammy gives her a hug. "Sorry, I didn't want the board". She looks right at me. I point to Jenna.

"Ain't no secrets in this place." Jenna says. Picks up the marker and acts like she's going to write her name under Brie and Tammy gasps the room goes silent.

"Kidding!" Jenna turns back around.

"Ohh you bitch, freaking scared me." Tammy gives a nervous laugh.
"But since your holding it." Tammy smiles at Jenna, "no secrets?"

"Nope! That one is going to stay, everyone knows," she gives Ella a look, "but doesn't say." She puts the marker down blushing furiously.

"Can't believe you put that board up." Ella grumbles.

"Off to work everyone, let's keep a semblance of working in between the dalliances." Jenna scoots those done out.

Paris points at her spot on the board then at me. "Carb up!" Paris laughs and walks out.

"Lots of movement." Sydney whispers down to us. "Over near Nats." Brie jump out of her seat and scrambles to the roof.

We go up to the roof and a few dozen crazies are milling about just over halfway to Target. Jenna walkies Nat to let her know.

-Costco 3 should get a bit more apocalyptic...

12
  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
LeakyFaucitLeakyFaucitover 2 years agoAuthor

Finishing Two other Projects and will re-write these now that I know a bit more. (February)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Its all hard to read. Cant read your mind leakyfaucit... you need to type all the shit out because I am totally lost most of the time.

cindyp1976cindyp1976about 3 years ago
good

the writing isn't bad a few grammar errors but quite frankly I've seen way worse some I even had to go back and re-read the sentence several times to figure out what the author was trying to say because the word was dramatically spelled wrong or the word they used made no sense in the sentence. would be kind of cool to maybe have a couple more men show up maybe military that survived because they were on leave or something. they could help defend and take some pressure off james having to repopulate the world by himself. someone who can teach them to survive with what little they have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Don't Think I Can Read Any More Of This

So badly written, it's like grading junior high school essays - painful!

KinPAKinPAover 3 years ago

The story concept is good, the writing is horrible to read. Thoughts are incomplete, they jump around without any break or transition, and the dialog seems to be missing most of the context. Truly...find an editor or proofreader to review this before posting, you’ll be amazed how much more polished your work will become.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Babies 101 Big brother is offered to help sisters fulfill a wish.in Incest/Taboo
Geek's BIG Break Ch. 01 Big sister see's little brothers Big Fat Cock.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Harem Pt. 01 Daddy is about to be the luckiest man in the world.in Incest/Taboo
Use Your Sisters Instead To stay out of hell, he'll have to stick it in his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories