Softball Team vs. the Apocalypse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa, never heard you say that." Ella starts grinding so I grab her hips on reflex. I was going to say after dinner, but I guess not.

"Go to a room? Everyone is going to know." I ask.

"Your cute, everyone is going to know anyway." She whispers as she starts pulling on my shirt.

She has the softball tan, arms and legs with the rest of the body a much lighter color, but she is the 36, 24, 36 dirty blonde. We get into the tent and she goes down on me from the bottom up and it has been years since I've gotten a blowjob and she is looking at my face. I have to pull her off in just a few minutes before I blow.

She is looking at me like I'm a meal, I turn her over just to last longer. I feast on her lush ass and pull her up higher. Dig into a wet but tiny slit of a pussy, and she is loud, the good thing about being old is knowing all the spots. I find her Gspot in a few seconds as it is rough and full. So I start rooting around for her clit and rubbing her spot. I guess it was too intense she is squirming to get away and begging me to stop.

"Too much, too much, she whines. We are up against the tent wall and I pin her. Flipping her I suck her clit peeking out into my mouth and keep going. She starts literally screaming so I stop. "For fuck sake Ella, shut the hell up." Now I'm truly embarrassed.

"It's your fault, I told you to stop, I already came and way to sensitive for that." Ella says with both arms against my shoulders. Smiling at her I nod.

I crawl up and slide in easy. "Better?" I whisper and kiss her.

"Mmmm." She pulls my hair to get a deeper kiss and we grind like that for a while. I keep it going to shut her up. Change focus to her nipples, so tiny on such large breasts. We get into a rhythm and I shush her every 20 seconds, I swear she's doing this on purpose. I stop every few minutes to switch positions and give myself time to calm down. Sweating pouring off me and my heart is going to burst through my chest.

We both fall onto the sleeping bag.

"Holy shit James, that was crazy good." She goes to wrap around me and stops. "Whew, your heart is beating hard."


"I need a few minutes to calm down." I reply and cover my face with both hands. Breath in, breath out. "You're going to kill me on my first day back in the saddle."

I feel a mouth wrap around my cock and gets me going. Climbing on top. "Challenge accepted."

She is bouncing up and down and starts making noises again.

"Oh for Christs Sake! Finish already!" is yelled somewhere in the warehouse with lots of laughter. For someone that never gets embarrassed I'm thinking of my kids and realize this is awful.

Watching those tits bounce and the legs is mind blowing. "You are one hot little thing Ella!" I whisper.

"Just don't die on me; or under me." She giggles. "Seriously." She bends down and kisses me, "I've waited years for this, I'm keeping it. Those other bitches might get a piece here and there but your all," She grinds really hard and bites my lower lip. "is mine." I'm thinking that sounded a skosh crazy. Why are all the hot ones crazy?

"You're my day slut. They are once every two weeks." Her face lights up and I think that came out nicely.

She stops and kisses me again. "That was so hot I think I came a little right then."

"Put your name on the board, but we'll find places outside the complex." I whisper.

"Ohh fuck," she moans with both hands on my chest. Undulating her hips hard and fast.

"I can't wait to slide into that tight little body in the bus outside." I whisper and she get louder "Fuh," she digs her nails in and stops. "Yep, definitely my lil day slut." I hiss at her and her thighs start to shake with the side of her face on my chest.

"Good?" I ask when she stops jerking around on my chest.

"Yeah, need a minute, don't move." I hadn't finished so I last a few minutes before I deflate and pop out. She whines and slides off.

"You better not take any of that back. She whispers, "Your day slut. That was fucking hot."

I lay there for a minute while she gets dressed. "Coming to eat?" she asks.

"No chance I'm going out there for a while." I reply.

"Don't be such a baby." She laughs and looks at me. "I guess I can bring you back a snack for that."

I see her look up and smile. Great, I wonder who sat above us during.

I might need to move them away from the bathroom to make the walk of shame a little less obvious. There is no walking around them.

I put on some shorts and sit back at the table, Sydney is sitting right there on the top of the rack. "That's enough Syd, little privacy please, I whisper." She gives me a giant smile.

"I put my name on it." She whispers back, so I wink at her.

"I know." Then she frowns.

"How long is 3 down?" Syd asks and I shrug.

"If I survive all this, I figure 5-6 days." She scrunches up her face.

"But, do your leg stretches, I've got something special planned for you." I whisper and her eyes get big. She gets up and heads off. That ought to occupy her for a while.

Ella does come back with food and we talk about tomorrow. "We need to move the cars that are out there to block the main doors. There are two campers in the far parking lot." I'm thinking we can use those for new people."

"I can think of a few things to use them for." Ella says suggestively

.

"I figured you might. Though the others are going to get grumpy if you make me look like a pumpkin in November." I say and get a questioning look.

"Shriveled up husk after Halloween." I explain and she smiles.

"What's the chatter?" I ask nodding towards the kitchen area.

"Pretty empty actually, half of them are going at it, all worked up for some reason." She smiles innocently.

"Maria asked if we were "Just making that shit up." She says and does the air quotes.

"We had some girl talk, nothing to concern you." "Mel says we need to put you in an office, the echoes in here are kinda loud." She laughs.

"I'm not leaving the front door." I say shortly.

"She meant when your working." She laughs, stops, and laughs again.

"Did you see Bob?" I ask and she shakes her head no.

"Let's go see, I'm hoping its not what I'm imagining." No noise, No appearance, this can't be good no matter what. I put the gun in my waistband and Ella gives me a look.

The chatter ends when we get to the kitchen, a few watch us walk to the offices and follow.

I was going to tell them to stay back, but they are the defenders of this place.

I stop and back up. "Brie, Jenna, bat up and get back here. They run off and are back in about a minute looking more ready than I thought they would.

"If anybody but me and Ella come running out of there, put them down like we practiced."

I whisper to them and they nod. I motion them off to the sides.

"What do you think?" Ella asks.

"Sleeping, suicide, changed into one of them, not in that order." I whisper back.

The door is locked so I go get a tire iron and come back. Crack the cheap door at the lock and find Bob did check out on his own. In a reclining chair, no wounds. "Shit."

I see the pill bottles on the desk. Well, scratch coming back like the walking dead at least.

"The pharmacy is locked up tight right?" I ask and Ella nods and then shrugs.

"I think so, but he'd have a key." She answers as I start searching him with a follow up, "Eww."

"We need to keep these pills away from everyone, but we also need access for issues."

"I'll fix this tomorrow." I whisper. I get his gun off the desk. 18 rounds total now.

We come out and I shake my head no.. "He checked himself out." I say to Jenna.

"Damn, he was a nice guy." She sighs and I nod.

I'm sitting by myself in the kitchen eating, the women went to tell everyone else.

Maria comes in, "Is he still in there?" she asks looking at the door, I nod but she doesn't see it.

"I'll give him a place outside early tomorrow morning." I say out loud once I finish chewing, "Can you get everyone to come to the kitchen without screaming?" Jenna and Mel go and get the rest.

"Who here has fired a handgun?" I hold one up and nobody says anything.

"I fired an M16 in the Army, Mel says, and I call her over.

"Take this." Handing her Bob's handgun. "I have the other."

"I see a few had cried and some still were. "You can cry when it's just us, but you ladies oversee the inside. I'm in charge of the outside. If anyone, and I mean anyone gets in, we don't cry, we handle it. Pick someone to be the leader in here and they look at me and I shake my head. "Not me." I'm going to be working outside a lot trying to make it secure. Whoever you pick is going to have to start managing the day to day. Pick a second also. Sorry this happened, I'm going to get some rest and will give Bob a nice place tomorrow.

It smells like sex in my tent so I slept on my original sleeping bag in case my girls showed up.

I found a cart that I could get Bob into and wheeled him outside.

I gave Ella the gun while we searched the parking lot. Nothing looked good so a car trunk became the final resting place of poor Bob.

I was able to get 6 cars forced into neutral and using a slight decline we wheeled them into a U shaped wall in front of the doors.

Surprised nobody was in the two campers. One had the slides that were already out. No keys though is a problem. Ella gave me a blowjob on the bed in the back. I think she said "Day slut" a dozen times, though it's not something that gets on your nerves.

"A real slut would have presented that ass already." I mention on the way out the door.

"Maria asked me not to fuck you on her day." She says in front of me without turning around.

"Today's not her day, that's tomorrow." I whisper behind her ear.

"Ohh, well that's okay then." She stops, turns around and pulls me back into the camper. We have a good time with her ass up getting it done quickly. I'm looking out the different windows during the entire time.

During lunch Jenna comes over and sits. "Come to the office with me." I grab a dinner roll and follow her to the office.

"This about the vote?" I ask and she nods.

Once inside she tells me Ella got the first votes and she declined saying she was going to be an outside person.

I nod, "So who is first and second then?"

"We changed it. I was voted in as the first." I smile and nod, "I changed the 2nd to be a few more. Mel is in charge of security, Paris and Maggie have the warehouse and forklifts. Sydney and Tammy have the heat, cold, water electric, Maria and Nance took on the kitchen, food, inventory. Sydney and Brie like the top of the racks and asked to be with Mel and radio duty.

"Sounds like they picked the right person for the job then." I say after, pause a minute and ask, "did last night bother Tammy or you."

"Tammy and Maria had a good time due to Ella's noises. Ella bothered me with some of her detailed descriptions." Jenna looks at my face and then the ground a few times.

"Sorry, I think she was doing some of the noises on purpose." I reply.

"The scream freaked me out, as we didn't know what was going on at first. Thought someone got in. You, uhh, did good apparently." She laughs nervously and I chuckle.

"Making this your room when you have to discuss discreet matters?" I ask

"Hadn't thought of it, but it does sound a good idea, speaking of rooms," Jenna explains an office was setup for me that had walls that go up to the ceiling to cut back on the noise.

"Kind of crampy." I say after she takes me over to my new workspace. I check a side door and it has a utility sink, thank God.

"They are going to empty and fix it up, and I'm super embarrassed talking about my dads love shack." Jenna whispers the end of the sentence.

I give her a hug and hold her back. "Yeah, as you know I prefer to be a monk. Life was much simpler without the drama."

She gives me a kiss and steps back, her eyes get big and she puts her hand up to her mouth. "Did Ella cheat and take some more outside?" she asks and I nod. "Hmm, I might take her name off the board if she's going to be sneaking them in during the day. Are you o.k. with this?"

"I do what the inside leader tells me." I reply and she flushes.

"Why did you do that last night? The vote part." She adds at the end quickly.

"I know 7 out of the 10 of you and want to setup a system that protects you. My situation made me think about what if there were more men than women? How are they being treated. My Syfy movie imagination never came up with a good scenario. So, if you are in charge and we take on other guys, there is a hierarchy that sets boundaries up front. I don't trust societal breakdown to be gentle."

We start walking out while talking and she pulls me back in.

"What if you saw my name or Tammy's name on the board?" she looks down at the floor.

"I do what the inside leader tells me inside, the inside leader does what I tell her to do outside, though I doubt I'll see Tammy's name. If we disagree, we talk it out or pull in Mel to decide."

"Not anytime too soon, but I'd prefer not to have to do it." I raise an eyebrow, why bring it up then. "Ugh this is too much. What I mean is, write my name for all to see." I still stare at her as I'm expected to put out, but she'll be embarrassed by writing her name on the board.

"Let's say you take me outside to show me, something, where did you take Ella today and then neither of us have to have the rest listening. Holy shit, I'm so embarrassed. Dad, are you going to make me say it all out loud?"

"Maybe some young hunk shows up and sweeps you off your feet, we can check with the radio duo. See if we can find a two-way radio. Put out a distress call for you." She squints her eyes at me but lets it slide because she knows me.

I kiss her on the cheek, IF you ever decide you want to review the outside perimeter defenses, you just say so and I'll take you; on a tour." She nods and then she shakes her head.

"If you do what I say inside, go take a shower, you smell and taste like sex." She says smirking at me.

"Yes, Ma'am, it's been a busy day already." I finally do the walk of shame with a towel to the showers and get some giggles.

Able to sleep all night without waking up once.

Roof Review with Binoculars: Fields to the West, nothing to the South.

Homes to the North.

Plaza to the East and Nova community college to the East, not known for people staying there and it was early when everything went to shit so I don't expect many there.

Sydney and Brie give us a rundown of what's been said so far on the radio:

"The affected people don't actively go inside or outside, they hang out near places they previously knew if they are already there or they wander around if unknown. They do tend to bunch up and follow each other around."

"Before each upper rack shift go up to the roof and look around, see if we have any wanderers." Jenna says looking at the Mel, Brie, Sydney group. "See if we can find any weapons in the warehouse area."

"Dad and Ella, can I review the perimeter outside, I haven't seen it yet." She looks over at us, damn, so soon. I'm not ready for her to ask already. Why did she ask for Ella also? We nod and I'm confused, this is Maria's day. I need more time to process this.

We finish breakfast, Ella keeps nudging me as I'm lost in the "What the hell am I going to do?" world of thought. Ella was a tough process to get through, but Jenna.

We bat up and I have the 9mm. We've heard plenty of shots in the distance and its difficult to say from where, but I don't want to use it.

As we leave, I take her the long route, up to the roof and point out the different locations in each direction. Claudia Moore Park to the west, we've played there 20 or so times. It has 12 softball, soccer and football fields. It is expansive and empty. Nothing to the south and the plaza to the East. A Target is over there but no sports or gun related store I could see.

"You seem anxious, is it bad out there?" Jenna asks.

"No," Ella says, "You used the code word. He's acting like he did with me." I turn to look at her, does everyone know? We just talked about this yesterday.

"Code word, how would you know about that?"

"Dad, I talked to Ella because she's always with you. I don't want her looking for us while were out there or walking in on us by surprise. She, has helped a lot in, well, talking to me about the you know."

I'm processing this and it does make sense. I wouldn't want Ella noticing us and come out here alone. I smile at both though my heart rate is still up around 150. "Agree, I doubt our chaperone would stay indoors if she knew we were out here reviewing her work." Ella nods and smiles.

"Wait till we get the gardens going next Spring." Ella says and I can't imagine being here another 9 months till next Spring.

"You ok to stop stalling now?" Jenna says and nudges me. I about jump out of my skin.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I look back at her and shake my head.

"Dad, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do. How about going out and seeing the area though." She comes up and gives me a hug.

"Thanks honey, lets get going." I squeeze her.

Throughout the tour I can see she is the one now being odd, Ella points out the RV's and we do the march in their direction and Jenna has been the quiet one. You could cut through the awkward with a knife.

"I guess this is close enough." Jenna stops. Ella doesn't even slow down, pushing her from behind.

"No, you don't." Ella has wrapped around her left arm and marching her along behind me.

"Ella! I told Dad he didn't have to, and he said thanks." Jenna says.

"What!?" both me and Ella say at the same time. I turn around.

"I said thanks for being so thoughtful." I look around. "Are we inside, or outside right now?" I demand in a stern voice.

"Yeah, yeah I get it, you're in charge out here." Jenna gives me a half smile.

"You call me James, out here." I take her right arm.

"Where's the fun in that." Ella says and laughs. Ella is going to be a problem I hadn't planned on.

Once inside Ella takes her on a tour while I sit in in a comfortable captains chairs up in the front.

"You going to stay way up there James?" Ella asks and I say "Yes." Ella comes forward and gives me a look of what the hell are you doing?"

"Jenna, come here." I say and she comes out like she's in trouble.

"Sit," I say and point to the drivers seat.

"I'm willing to do this in stages, only." She is staring at my face. I motion her to come over.

"Wait!" Ella walks up and we both look at her. "If I'm giving up my day slut duties today."

She pulls Jenna into a kiss and Jenna's eyes get big while she looks at me.

"Mmm, soft. I'm head bitch out here, and I get payment if your borrowing my time. That will do, I'm going to lay down in the back if you two aren't going to use it." Ella walks over and kisses me. "Do it right, don't make me get up."

"Yes Ma'am." I say and grab Jenna's hand and pull her into my lap. I focus on Jenna.

"I love you dear," I kiss her forehead. "I am always here for you," I kiss her nose. "This is going to be awkward," She french kisses me with force. Now its my turn to be shocked.

"Ella and I have been talking about you for two years, I'm fine Dad, but I'll go as slow as you need to get comfortable." She dives back in and kisses me again.

"So, I take it she gave you all the details of the RV as soon as she got back?" I ask when she stops.

"Yeah, she wouldn't shut up about it, was driving me crazy, she must have said day slut a hundred times." Jenna rolls her eyes and I chuckle.

"I'm right here you two, get to it already, I'm bored." Ella doesn't have to yell as I can see her in the bed."

Jenna is 5', 3", long light brown hair, 150 pounds, full figured with hips for days. I slide both hands up inside the back of her shirt and pull her into me. No bra, just warmth as I kiss her again.