Softball Team vs. the Apocalypse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulls my shirt off, so I scoot down and just put my elbows out and lift pulling hers up and over also. Feeling her squish into my chest doesn't calm the heartbeats down at all.

She's gets on her knees still in the chair. She is feeling me up, squeezing all over testing its dimensions. (Not huge, 6.5" by 6" around) the fat part is what I get the compliments about.

I twist out of her mouth. "We can play today, I'll take care of you, but Maria will kill me if I am all used up tonight." She's not happy but she nods, gets off of me and pulls my shorts down.

"So Daddy, you want me to stop before you cum in my mouth?" She is playing with both hands.

"Uh, baby, stop that." I hold her head from going down. "I won't last 15 seconds with you."

I whip her around and pull her shorts and underwear off in one motion. With her legs over my shoulders I kiss her inner thighs. She is excited for sure and is shaved. I'm guessing that lasts until we lose water and then its going to get bushy in this new world.

I tease her, going all around kissing every spot and sticking my tongue in her belly button. She allows it for a bit and then grabs my head and moves me down.

"What do you want me to do?" I ask her.

"Fuck me." She says and I laugh, I didn't think she would say that!

"So bossy, hold on a minute." I decide to distract her.

Time to start, flat tongue from bottom to her clit and then dig in, get her going and then slide in a finger. She is not as tight as Ella, with her clit and lips open. I slide in another finger and rub my chin on her button. I have her attention now.

"Ohh Fuck, daddy, one more." Jenna moans, I have three fingers now pistoning in and out of her now palm up and I'm sucking her clit into my mouth. She cums in about two minutes.

"Huu, damn dad, that was fast even for me." She says as I go back up and kiss her.

"You cum fast honey?" I ask and she just mmhmmms.

"Maybe we can do this. You want me to fuck you honey?" I get another mmhmm.

"Let's try it this way." I slide into her, reach under her arms and put my mouth right into her ear.

"You've been waiting for this?" she's repeating the same mmhmmm after each question.

"You like being full of daddy?"

"I'll pound that little pussy into a mess soon honey."

"I need you to cum all over daddy's cock; can you do that for me?"

"Ohhh, Uhh, shit!" She bites my shoulder, "Huhhhhmmm"

"You good baby girl?" She opens her eyes.

"Very good." She says with a coy smile.

I reach down with two fingers and slide through her pussy, bring them up and suck on them.

"Good, next time we'll kick Ella out of there."

"You're the one that made me come back here James, that was hot, but too short, I never finished." Ella says pulling her shorts back on.

"It's always about Ella." Jenna says and I smile at her.


"Finally, someone gets it." Ella says on the way out. Ella pushed me back and stares Jenna up and down. Tweaks a nipple and laughs when Jenna swats at her.

"Okay, we normally stay out here ALL day.. hint hint. So, we can rest for a few minutes if you want." She steps around me and sits in the driver's seat.

"Finally! I had to put up with her pouty little face once she found out about us." Ella says expansively.

"Found out?! You pulled me into the bathroom for almost half and hour to tell me every detail."

Jenna says back.

"Yeah, that's called finding out." Ella shakes her head and smiles.

"So, you got her all worked up, she pulled me into the office and set this all up is what I've gathered so far." I state rather than ask.

"Pretty much, though I didn't think it all the way through as now she's going to literally suck up a good bit of my time." Ella says pouting now.

"I'm sorry El," Jenna whispers. "I can't put my name on the board for everyone to see when; I am grateful."

"Grateful enough to let me play also?" Ella asks with an eyebrow raised staring at Jenna's still uncovered pussy. Jenna gives her a look. "Just out here, when he leaves a, deposit, I want the withdrawal."

"Ohh." Jenna says and looks at me, I am giving no signs yes or no.

"I gotta watch all this and it makes me itchy." Ella squirms in the seat, "I want to rape James right now but can't cause of stupid Maria. There's no shower out here, figured I'd give you a helping tongue." She smiles.

"Let's talk about it inside?" Jenna looks at me.

"Four days? Maria, day off, Sydney, You on day off?" I'm doing the sore dick math.

"He MEANS, Maria, me, Syd, you and me." Ella says.

"Fuck. this is just too much, might need to put two days in between. I can't keep this up." I muse out loud.

"Mmm, two days off sounds good to me and Jenna." Ella chuckles. "Your daddy day slut #2 out here though. Head honcho in there." Ella points at Costco.

"Uhh no." Jenna is using her command voice, "Your putting your name on the board and out here?" I walk back into the bedroom and lay down for a minute to let them work this all out.

"Damn, fine 50/50 as long as" Ella replies and slides across chairs pushes Jenna's legs apart and leans in. Jenna doesn't stop her. Ella licks a few times and looks up at her. "Empty is okay for today, but full is better." She licks for a few minutes and I watch moving my dick around to keep it comfortable as it needs rest. Jenna tenses up and whines. Ella pats Jenna's pussy and stands up. "Settled then."

"Okay you two." We rinse off with a few water bottles in the sink the get the sex smell off us, check all the windows for movement and then head back in.

On the walk back I grab both their hands. "Thanks for making this easier for us Ella, I appreciate it." I whisper and squeeze Ella's hand, Jenna gives agreement.

"Someone had to break the ice, just remember I'm your woman, woman. I'll share my bestie with you James, but the rest better remain a job only. Nobody," she squeezes my hand, "else is allowed in the love shack."

Jenna chuckles and both of them sing the song while I shush them to a whisper.

We weren't as quiet as we should have been.

---Next 23 pages are done, need time to get feedback as I write weird.