Softball Tryouts: Strike One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tired of her hands on me, I pushed her back, "You don't fucking know me! I've worked my ass off every single fucking day since I was too young to read...I don't need your 'I'm poor, so give me everything' bitch ass-self telling me what I do or do not deserve!". I yelled, getting up in her face.

"You wanna fuckin go, Geura? No coach here to protect you dis time!" She yelled in my face.

The more and more agitated she got, the worse and worse her grammar got. I found it funny and ended up smirking because of it.

"You think dis is funny!" Riley yelled as she balled up her fist and swung at me.

I managed to bob my head out of the way. I grabbed her arm and threw her face-first to the shower floor. I slipped and fell on her back but landed some punches into her midsection.

She bucked her hips and back, turned her body, and flung me off her. I fell back onto my ass. She quickly got up on her knees and hovered over me. Riley reached for my neck as if she wanted to choke me, but I caught her hand; as she did, her knees slipped out from underneath her, and she fell head-first against my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her head and held her in a chokehold. She lashed her arms out to her side and began swinging at my face. She wasn't landing any hits, but her fingers did scratch my cheek once or twice.

"You done puta?" I yelled over the water, hitting the floor.

"FUCK YOU PENDEJA!" She yelled as she pulled her head back swiftly, breaking the chokehold I had on her.

Wasting no time, she flung forward and grabbed my wrists. She was trying to pin me on my back. I knew this would be dangerous and did everything I could to prevent that. This involved standing up and positioning my left leg between her and me.

She struggled to push me to the ground in the manner in which I was standing, but she aggressively pulled my wrists towards her. This caused us to slip and fall again, this time me on top of her.

Her wet t-shirt slid over her tits as she fell to the ground, and when I fell, my breasts were practically pressed up against hers. I sat up, quickly straddled her, and slapped the ever-living shit out of her the second I had a chance to.

She ate it, then reached up and slapped my tit as hard as possible. I don't know if it was her strength, the water, or the combination. But the slap hurt like a mother fucker.

"Grow the fuck up, Riley!" I yelled as I went to slap her tits for slapping mine. My hand made complete contact, and the slap echoed in the shower.

"Fuck you bitch! I've worked hard to be here, and you won't ruin my future!" She said, reaching up, twisting and pulling each of my nipples in her fingers.

"OW! YOU FUCKING BITCH" I whined, mimicking what she was doing to me to her by reaching out and twisting her nipples as hard as I could.

She was twisting hard, and it hurt really fucking bad. My nipples are already pretty sensitive, to begin with, so when she twisted and pulled, it was painful.

In all the nipple torture, I became distracted and thus was not focusing on the actual fight at hand; before I knew it, Riley was able to flip the script and had me on my back with her now straddling me.

She balled up her fist and swung at me. I moved my head, and she ended up punching the floor. Though she didn't connect with my face, she grazed my ear, which had me in pain.

She pulled back once more to try and hit me again. I bucked my hips to get her off me, but she lowered her weight and pushed me back to the ground. I grabbed her shirt collar and pulled it toward the ground as hard as possible. This ripped her shirt almost entirely off but, more importantly, threw off her balance and thus prevented her from swinging at me again.

I reached up after pulling her head down closer to me and grabbing a handful of hair. "Just fucking stop!" I yelled, worried this was getting even more out of hand than it needed to.

Even though I had a handful of her curly black hair, she pulled back and connected a hard punch to my cheek. My head flopped back and hit the tile of the shower floor. I lay there motionless and in pain, eyes blurry, with the water spraying off her back and onto my face.

"That's what I fuckin' THOUGHT!" She yelled as she began to stand up. She kicked me lightly in my ribs, which didn't hurt all that bad, but it did get my attention before she started to walk away.

Without thinking about it, I reached out, grabbed her foot, and yanked with everything I had. Riley tripped and fell forward. She fell on her face, sat up on her elbows, and stared at me in disbelief.

I was now also sitting up on my elbows as my vision returned. Her nose started to bleed from making contact with the floor. She grabbed her ripped shirt, pulled it over her head, and used it to clean the blood off her face.

I sat there breathing heavily, watching Riley and wondering what would happen next. I stood up and made my way back to my shower stall. Riley took this as I was making a move on her, and she threw her shirt at me and charged.

Her shirt successfully hit me in the face and blinded me from her attack. I felt her hands on my chest and suddenly felt my back against the wall. I blindly defended myself by reaching out with my hands, moving them aimlessly, miraculously finding Riley's hands, and tying them up by crossing them against her chest and then holding onto them for dear life.

The shirt managed to fall off my head during the struggle, and there we were, staring at each other, rage in our eyes, heavily breathing, in this shower, me wholly naked and Riley topless.

"Riley..." I started, entirely out of breath, before she stopped me.

Riley leaned forward, unexpectedly placed her lips on mine, and started kissing me. I was stunned and sat there motionless while she continued to kiss me. Not only have I never intentionally kissed a girl before, I've never practiced with one either. Yet, my nipples were hard, my body was warming up, and my mouth opened.

Riley's tongue took the invitation and shot into my mouth; our hands dropped from their positions. My hands wrapped around her neck as she found my breasts and squeezed them firmly, causing a soft moan to escape my lips.

Riley suddenly pinched both of my nipples, sending shockwaves to my pussy and back up to my nipples. But at the same time, it brought me back to reality. My hands moved to Riley's tits and pushed her off of me.

Riley wasn't taking no for an answer. She grabbed my hands, placed them against her tits so that her nipples were in the palms of my hands, and moved her lips back to mine. My hands began to move on their own as they caressed my competitor. Riley grunted with every pass her nipples would make in my hand.

Riley's hands released my wrists and found themselves on my hips. My body instinctively responded by spreading my legs so she could have easy access to my desiring pussy.

Her hands moved, drawing down my legs with her nails, sending electricity throughout my body again. However, just like before, this brought me back from my uncontrollable lust, and I fully shoved Riley away.

I hurried past her and tried to get out of the stall to escape the situation. Riley was insatiable. She grabbed my hand once more and pulled me aggressively back to her. I resisted and pulled away from her. Not liking my refusal, she tackled me from behind.

Now faced down on the ground, I shuffled underneath Riley. She was working hard to keep me under her legs. She managed to position herself so that not only were my hands stuck against my stomach and the floor, but my legs were intertwined with hers. She sat on my ass and used her legs to spread mine. With her left hand against the mid of my back, she used her right hand to reach down and began rubbing my hairless vagina.

I tried to resist and move with all my remaining energy; she was too strong and heavy, and I had no leverage. But to make matters worse, I was enjoying it. Riley was tracing her fingers through the folds of my wetness and playing with me like she knew my ins and outs. She would find my clit and flick it before moving her fingers back down to my entrance.

Riley, at one point, even lightly inserted her middle finger, causing me to moan out loud before pulling back out and slapping my pussy with the whole of her hand. She no longer had to hold my legs apart with her legs as I was actively opening them for her. I wanted her to make me cum.

Feeling my resistance dissipating, she untangled her legs from mine and sat off my back onto the floor behind me. I instantly bent my knees so my chest was down against the floor, my legs spread, and my knees balanced.

The song suddenly switched to a Bullet For My Valentine song, which caught my attention long enough to re-evaluate my decisions. I was weak and in the symbolic palm of Riley's hands. I didn't have long to think about this when suddenly I felt the warmest sensation a woman could feel.

Riley had bent down behind me and introduced my pussy to her tongue. My face slammed against the floor, and my eyes rolled back into my head. Only one other person had done this to me, and it felt NOTHING like what Riley was doing to me now.

My orgasm was rising quickly within me. My body melted to her touch, but my mind was reeling. "I CAN'T LET HER BEAT ME. I CAN'T LET THIS HAPPEN." I told myself.

I somehow found the will to fight my urge to let her make me cum and fought her off. I wrapped my legs around her head and began squeezing. I rolled over onto my back, forcing Riley to do the same in threat of breaking her neck. I then sat up so that I was now effectively sitting on her face.

I was now in control, or so I thought. I was about to stand up when Riley's tongue began lashing and vibrating in my pussy again. I fell forward, my head inches from Riley's shorts, my legs quivering.

I fought the urge again and let her head go from my legs grasp. I sat back and began breathing heavily. Riley sat up, turned to face me, and then examined me. Sitting on her knees, she stood up as high as she could on them and began undoing the button of her shorts. Riley slowly slid them down her hips and legs. She then moved her hips and legs so that her legs were out to her side as she completely removed her shorts. She did not once break eye contact with me.

"Get up, grab your stuff, and get out of here." My brain yelled inside.

"GET UP, GRAB YOUR STUFF AND GET OUT OF HERE!" The voice in my head got louder.

Riley positioned herself on her knees once more and stared into my eyes.

"GET UP!" The voice yelled a third time.

Suddenly, I lunged forward and tackled Riley onto her back. I lightly slapped her in the face as I sat on her stomach. I reached back with my hand, found her lightly trimmed pussy, and rubbed it. My knees scoot forward and pin themselves against her forearms, rendering them useless.

Her right breast was now between my legs, her nipple lightly touching my pussy. Riley wasn't resisting, wasn't yelling, but was limp and allowed me to have my way with her. She, at most, was pushing against my hand as if she wanted my fingers inside of her.

I felt Riley's submission to me and took the initiative. I slipped in one finger and began to push and pull it in and out of the Latina girl. Riley openly moaned as she enjoyed my fingering of her womanhood.

I also enjoyed this and shifted my hips up and down, rubbing my pussy against her hard dark brown nipple.

I slid my next finger inside Riley as my hand started fingering her faster and faster. "Fuck, Guera!" Riley moaned as my finger trickled inside of her.

I could tell she was on the verge as she became much tighter on my fingers, her breathing more shallow, and her body trembling. Feeling cocky, I lowered my head, my hand still working its magic, and taunted her. "I may not have started this, but I am going to finish this, and when you cum. Sorry, when I make you cum, you will take that second base position happily...mmkay, pumpkin?"

Riley, whose eyes had been closed previously, shot open suddenly. "Oh fuck" was all I could get out before she bucked me off so hard that I landed on my head above hers.

She whipped over so quickly that I had almost no time to react. The next thing I knew, she had my ass in the air, my face down on the ground (again), and was tongue deep in my ass.

"OH SHIT..." I moaned as she ate my ass. "What the fuck is happening..." I tried to pull away, but her hands gripped my thighs, pulling me deeper against her tongue.

It felt amazing. So much so that I had moved my hand down between my legs and was now actively rubbing my clit while Riley alternated her tongue from my ass to my pussy.

"Fuck yea.. don't stop.." I moaned as my orgasm became way too close to stop.

"OH MY GODDD.." I yelled as I backed my ass up, pressing her tongue firmly against my pussy, my hand going to town on my clit.

I do not know how, but I managed to stop myself from succumbing to my desired orgasm and pull myself away suddenly. Riley was not anticipating that I would have the self-restraint to stop, so she no longer had a grip on my thighs.

I fell over on my back and caught my breath. I looked down between my legs and saw Riley, with her legs spread, going to town on herself. One hand on her left nipple, the other pulsating in and out of her glistening pussy.

I took a second to breathe as I allowed myself to calm down. I had no idea what to do next. Why was I even thinking about what to do next? Why was I so turned on? Why was it that all I could think about was cumming all over this bitches tongue? But regardless of the why, my mind and body screamed that I was addicted and needed more.

Riley made eye contact with me as she fingered herself. I sat up and played with my sensitive nipples as I watched her pleasure herself for me.

It didn't take long before I could not wait any longer and had to have her. I crawled over to her, lowered my head between her legs, removed her fingers, and had my first taste of pussy. Riley wasted no time leaning back on the floor, spreading her legs, and bringing her hands to her tits.

Pussy tasted different than what I imagined it would taste like, but I didn't hate it. In fact, at this moment, I couldn't get enough.

My tongue was exploring her labia like a map to El Dorado. I licked and probed her entrance. Licked down to her ass hole and then back up to her pussy. I found her clit with my lips and sucked it tightly between them. I swirled it between my lips, treating it like a lollipop and doing everything I could to extract its' flavor.

"FUCK BECK!!" The Latina screamed out. It was the first time she said my name without mocking me, making me want her more.

I pulled away from her pussy and hurried up her body, flipped a 180, and sat on her face. Riley instantly buried her face back into my swollen box. I fell forward and returned to my snack. I was much closer to cumming than I thought. But I could tell she was too. It was a race to see who could cum first, no longer on who would make the other cum first.

I was suckling on her clit and twirling on it with my tongue as fast as I could. I reached up and slid two fingers into this bitch almost simultaneously as Riley slid two fingers into me. She had an advantage of positioning, as she could use her thumb to rub my asshole as she fingered me.

I moaned intensely into her pink flesh as I felt the swell return. All at once, everything started to rise. "FUCK YES PUTA...FUCK YA MAMA...MAKE ME CUM RILEY...I'M SO CLOSE...DON'T FUCKING STOP!" I yelled as I sat up and brought my hands to my tits. My fingers twisted and pulled at my rock-hard nipples as my hips bucked and rode Riley's face like a wild stallion." OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OH FUCKKKK!!"

Then suddenly and all at once, I fell forward, my eyes and mouth inches away from Riley's dripping pussy. My hands planted firmly on the floor on each side of her legs; I exploded all over her tongue and face. My body trembling, legs shaking, and arms losing strength, I came harder than ever. I had never felt anything like this before. Instead of stopping, Riley continued working her tongue, ensuring she did everything possible to lap all my juices and extend my orgasm as long as possible.

I almost blacked out but realized I had to finish her quickly. I didn't want her to hold this over me and give her any leverage. I whipped my body around, lowered my mouth onto her mound, and ate at her pink fruit box savagely. It took seconds and two fingers deep inside her sweet flower before Riley convulsed wildly on the ground. She came so hard that I had to wait for her to come down before removing my fingers. But like Riley had down with me, I refused to stop my tongue from devouring her juices. I continued so much that I'm pretty confident she came again.

After she finished seizing on my tongue, I crawled up next to her, and we both lay side by side on the shower floor, the water still spraying, breathing heavily. I was unsure what she was thinking, but I knew I was utterly confused and had no idea what to do next.

Suddenly, as if saving me from this awkward situation, my mom called as my phone's ringer echoed the shower through the speakers. I sprung up, ran over to my stall, turned off the water, muted my phone, grabbed my shit, and took off out of the shower.

Before I walked through the door, I looked back at Riley, who was still on the floor. Though she wasn't watching me, she was sensually caressing her breasts and playing with herself.

Watching this re-sparked my arousal, but the text my mom sent after her missed call got me back on track. I quickly dressed, grabbed my stuff, threw my towels in the dirty bin, and headed home. I was going to be late.

~~~~ Continued in Part 2, Softball Trouys: Strike Two ~~~~