Softball Tryouts: Strike Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom was able to easily curb my feelings as she was very high maintenance, would talk your ear off, and had a knack for keeping you engaged with whatever was going on.

That is, until the end of the night when I was in my room, alone, and thinking about Riley again. I pulled up her Insta found the bikini pics again and slowly touched myself under my sheets while replaying last week's events.

It didn't seem to do it for me though as I wasn't getting as involved in it as I did previously. I wasn't a huge fan of porn, it was too much and felt super fake. So instead, I found myself on an erotic story website called Literotica.

I searched through their mass volume of erotic stories and landed on one about a woman and her AirBnB. She had an unused room in her house that she was renting out as an AirBnB to make some extra money.

In the story, her friend and her first tenant hang out, have drinks, and play a very sexy game of two lies, one truth that incorporates a bit of truth or dare. Everyone got drunk and went their separate ways except the tenant snuck into the living room where the main character was and seduced her. I came very quickly and very hard. So hard in fact, that I passed out moments later.

I got up and repeated yesterday's quick routine of flying out the door. This time there was no traffic on my way to school and I was able to get there relatively quickly. I waited around in the parking lot until I saw Riley getting dropped off in a minivan by what looked like her mom.

Sitting up in my car, checking myself in the mirror, I got out of my car and made my way over to her as fast as I could.

"Riley!" I called out to her waving my hand.

She turned around and her face instantly got red. She faked a smile and then waved back.

I caught up to her and gave her a quick side hug. "Hey! Missed you after practice, everything okay?"

"Hey gringa, and ya...it's okay. Mi madre needed help with work yesterday so I wasn't here and then of course was late to practice." She explained, her hands gripping the straps of her backpack on her back.

"Makes sense! I know you don't know me but I'm happy to help whenever. I've got nothing going on." I offered to her.

She shrugged her arms and started walking toward the school again.

"Nice heater yesterday, by the way. I don't know how I missed it but you've got quite the arm...Not that I was surprised or anything." I tried to compliment her but felt awkward and thus it came out awkwardly.

"Thanks, I guess?" She said looking up at me. "I was mad about being late and the coach hates tardiness. So I was taking my anger out with every throw. It was a bit low so it's my fault you missed it." She explained. "At shortstop and second, it's our job to throw it perfectly to the first baseman. I didn't do that. Sorry coach bitched you out." She apologized sincerely.

"It's all good. Hey, I know you probably have somewhere to be but before you go, can I get your number?" I asked so nervously that my hands were shaking as I attempted to hand her my phone.

Riley stopped in her tracks. "Why?"

"Ya know, we're friends now and friends give each other their numbers. That way if you need a ride or wanna chat, or hell need an extra hand with your mom, you can reach me, and I you?" I said almost as if I was questioning what I was saying.

"Sure...." she said hesitantly, before grabbing my phone and adding her number.

Taking my phone back I had a huge smile hiding behind my calm persona. "Thanks! I'll send you a text so you have mine too. It'll be the 786 number."

Riley was a woman of very few words, which is funny for how aggressive and in my face she was those first few practices.

"Well, I gotta go, my first class is across campus. Have the best day!" I said cheerfully, kissing her on the cheek and trotting away.

I looked back and saw her staring me down with her fingers on her cheek where I had kissed.

I turned and smiled as I felt my heart racing and made my way to Economics.

I did my best to not be the first one to text her, but I almost couldn't help it. In between classes, I shot her a random text.

"Fuck American History, am I right?"

"👍" Riley sent back.

"I mean, teach us something useful like how to do taxes or how to budget"

"Yup," she replied.

"You looked really cute today btw! I loved your tight crop top and torn jeans look. I can't pull that off."

"Hey, can you meet me in the stairwell in F hall?" She sent.

"Sure, when?" I replied, feeling my heart drop in anxiety.

"RN" She sent back.

"Omw!" I sent before shuffling to F hall and to the only stairwell I could find. It was toward the back of the school and to be honest, I'd never seen this one before.

I peeked my head in and saw no one so I sat down on the first step and waited. I had a study period next so it was essentially a free class and I normally spent it in the library doing work.

Riley entered maybe 2 minutes later.

"Hey!" I said gleefully as I stood up to greet her.

She put her hand on my chest rejecting my hug. "That's enough."

"Oh?" I questioned.

"We can be friends but I'm like, not your "bestie"" she said using finger quotes to mock the white girls who say that word religiously.

"That's fine but as of right now you're my only friend," I said, looking down at my feet.

"That ain't my problem, Beck." She scolded me, though I liked that she used my name.

"I just don't know who you are or how to approach you, Riley. You are cold. Shut off. Yet the only person I want to be friends with." I explained, still staring at my feet.

"Why me? I'm a bitch, I'm selfish, stubborn, rude, and don't like nobody." She explained.

"Even then," I said, looking up at her and stepping closer to her. "I can't take my mind off of you." I stepped even closer, now 5 to 6 inches away from her.

"I'm drawn to you, my mind races about you, and well...." I said tracing my hand down from my neck to my breasts. "My body reacts to you."

Her eyes were watching my hands intently. Her demeanor shifted and was less aggressive and more on her heels.

"I know it wasn't on purpose but I want more of what we shared," I said before I took the bold step and leaned in and kissed her plump brown lips.

She kissed me back for half a second before shoving me back. I don't think she meant to shove me as hard as she did but I almost tripped and fell onto the stairs.

Catching my feet underneath me, I stood there staring at her. The tension in the small stairwell built. My heart was racing, my lips drying, my nipples aching, my pussy quivering, and my nerves building.

Then almost like in the movies, we both dropped our bags and lunged at each other. Her lips found mine and my hands found her body. We were like animals going at each other as if it was our last day on Earth.

Her tongue shot into my mouth as she assertively took control. I cradled her tongue with mine and allowed her to explore my mouth while my hands made it to her ass and squeezed.

Wanting to take control, I pushed her back up against the door and slid my hands under her shirt. Riley seemed to never wear a bra, which was to my pleasure. My hands cupped her breasts and squeezed causing her to moan into my mouth.

Her hands found my ass through my thin yoga pants and squeezed causing my moan to fill the room.

Knowing where we were and how someone could catch us at any time only increased the arousal I was feeling. I slid my right hand down from her breasts, reluctantly, but quickly slid it into the waistband of her black jeans.

She removed her hands from my ass and helped me unbuckle her jeans. My fingers slid in and found a naked and wet pussy, then instantly went to work.

My fingers swished through her damp folds, gliding over her clit, and immediately found her pussy's entrance. Biting my tongue in acceptance, I slid the tips of my middle and ring fingers inside of her. She leaned her head back against the door and bit her own lip as she tried to keep from moaning in the very acoustic stairwell.

I attached myself to her now exposed neck as I slid my fingers deeper into her and fingered her tight pussy. She bucked her hips in rhythm with my hand as she groaned internally. Her movements becoming more and more erratic.

Knowing she was close, I detached myself from her neck, removed both hands-free from their respective places, bent down on my knees, pulled her jeans down and over her ass, then to her knees, and quickly mounted my mouth on her mound.

Grabbing handfuls of my hair and spreading her legs as far as her jeans would let her, she ground her pussy against my mouth. I tongued her pussy walls, her labia, and her entrance the best I could as she in essence rode my face. It didn't take long for her climax to build.

Reading her body and the inevitable explosion happening, I suckled her clit into my mouth.

Unable to control her vocalization of pleasure, she moaned out loud as she pulled my head as tight to her pussy as she could, cumming on my face.

She gyrated and shook wildly as I held on for dear life until she suddenly released her grip and fell limp against the door.

"Holy fuck..." she said out of breath.

"You sure do taste amazing, I've been craving that since the shower," I said, licking my lips and wiping my face with the side of my hand.

The bell rang and snapped us both back to where we were. I quickly stood up and Riley pulled her pants back up and fixed her shirt. Buckling her jeans and reaching down to grab her backpack, she started out the door.

I was disappointed that I didn't at least get a thank you or anything but right as I was upsetting myself, she turned, grabbed my shirt, and pulled me in. She laid a passionate kiss on my lips before letting go of my shirt and reaching down to press on the insanely drenched spot of my yoga pants.

Releasing our lips she leaned in and whispered into my ear, "After practice, in the shower." She gave me a quick peck before walking through the doorway of the stairwell and disappearing into the crowd.

I watched her walkway as my heart pounded and my soul felt full for the first time in a long time. And though my body urged me to slop down on the steps of the stairwell and bring myself off, the sound of someone opening the door at the top of the stairwell broke me out of my trance, and I walked out, heading to my next class.

Of course, there was no concentrating for the rest of the day, and it took everything I had to not play with myself in my seat in every class I went to. I even debated going to the bathroom during class to get some release.

But my brain told me, "No. Save it for later." But fuck my brain! I'm like JG Wentworth. I want my orgasm and I want it now!

The final bell rang and I could not have sprinted any faster to the clubhouse.

I was clearly the first person here and I doubt anyone was close. I plopped down on my locker bench and started undressing myself. I flipped my top over my head, unstrapped my bra, and then threw them in my open duffle bag.

The cool air conditioned breeze of the locker room swept over my already sensitive nipples. They stiffened instantly and fuck did they need attention.

I looked toward the door of the locker room before bringing my hands up to my breasts and tweaking my nipples. A small moan escaped my lips as I twisted the soft nubs in between my fingers.

I bit my lip before sliding my right hand down into my pants and began rubbing my swollen clit. I moaned again.

I was so horny that I was just about ready to say "fuck it" and rub one out right here and right now. But a noise in the direction of the door brought me back to the moment. I opened my eyes and turned to face my locker. I grabbed my sports bra and practice top and put them on.

"Ready for some cardio today?" Coach asked seconds later.

I turned to see her entering the locker room, followed by Riley and Shay.

"Yes, Ma'am." I replied.

I smiled at Riley, and she returned it, before turning back to my locker and finishing getting ready.

I was the first to the diamond and instantly felt my stomach flip. Coach had cones, ladders, high steps, and every type of cardio workout lined up around the diamond and in the outfield.

I guess she wasn't kidding about cardio.

Sure enough, all we did all practice was run, jump, burpees, sprints, agility drills, etc. I threw up in the middle of practice, which I haven't done in a while. Sucks when I did too, because the coach used me as an example.

"This is why we do it ladies! Becca here is one of the best on the team, and she's throwing up from being out of shape. We are going to win in multiple ways every game. Through skill, teamwork, hard work, and stamina." Coach explained.

The end of practice could not have taken longer to get to. I was tired, I was worn out, my throat and nasal cavity hurt from throwing up, and I was impatiently excited about my shower date with Riley.

"That's it ladies, hit the showers!" Coach barked at all of us lifeless and out of breath young women.

A couple girls collapsed on the ground, facetiously, while some others ran into the locker room as fast as possible.

Knowing what the shower had in store, and knowing how all of us were sweating like crazy. I decided to help the coach pick up cones and equipment. I then slowly made my way inside.

Upon entering, I saw the majority of the girls in towels or sopping wet sitting at their lockers. Riley's locker was vacant but her bag was sitting on the bench.

I decided to go ahead and get my body clean before things turned...erotic. I undressed and made my way into the busy showers.

I found an empty stall near the opposite side of the entrance and started lathering up. The water felt great. It was warm and relaxing. I stood under the water for a good 30 seconds to a minute letting it fall down my body.

There was chatter in the air, but it quickly disappeared. I bent down and grabbed some shampoo and began cleaning my hair. I don't know if I'm weird or if everyone does it this way, but I always close my eyes when washing my hair to avoid getting soap in my eyes.

"Holy fuck!" I yelled out, as I suddenly felt hands abruptly grab my breasts.

With soap in my hair and the water rinsing it down my face, I was paralyzed in my ability to react.

Relaxing from being scared shitless, my body went from anxiety to arousal as I knew whose hands were most likely now massaging my breasts and tugging my nipples.

I quickly did what I could to rinse the soap out of my hair and face, but found it difficult as, presumably Riley's, hands pulled aggressively at my nipples. As soon as I was shampoo-free, one hand had made its way down to my pussy and was maneuvering through my tight folds.

I groaned vocally as I laid my head back on the shoulder behind me.

The fingers explored my every crevice. They navigated my labia as if they had a map. Spreading my lips wide, vibrating themselves on my clit, stretching my hole, and even rubbing my rosebud of an asshole.

The free hand was now twisting my nipples fully, this was something I did to myself as it would quickly build me up to an orgasm. Then in a flash, 2 fingers dove deep inside me.

My knees buckled as I almost fell to the ground. The grip on my left boob and a knee that was strategically placed behind and underneath my ass kept me from falling.

The fingers inside me pulsated and pumped slowly, at first, but their rhythm increased over time.

The left hand that was on my boob grabbed my left hand and wrapped it around her neck. I used my right hand to play with my neglected boob.

As the fingers fucked me, the free hand made its way down to my clit and started rubbing it expertly.

I screamed out and had a hard time not falling forward, had it not been for my hand on her neck I would have done so. Without warning, I exploded in one of the more intense orgasms in recent days all over her fingers. I felt my pussy grip her fingers tightly, as she shoved them deep inside me, refusing to let them go.

I fell backward into the naked chest behind me.

I turned to kiss Riley and was incredibly caught off guard to find Bella, my neighbor's eldest daughter.

"What the fuck...are you...doing?" I asked candidly and nervously.

She kissed me as quickly as she could, thus shutting me up. I melted in her plump pink lips as her tongue found its way into my mouth.

Her fingers started working my clit again and I felt another eruption begin its ascent.

Unable to control my body, I gyrated my hips against her hands. Bella's fingers now pumping inside my tight canal once more, her fingers squeezing and fondling my clit, and her tongue seducing my own.

I was lost in the sauce as I came a second time. This time, I came so hard, plus my muscles being sore from practice, that I fell to the ground. Breaking our kiss.

I turned to look at her as she brought her fingers to her mouth and licked them clean. She bent down to me and whispered in my ear, "Can't wait for more."

She then stood back up after kissing my lips and then left my stall.

I sat there on my knees confused and out of breath.

"What...was that? Why did I enjoy it so much? What about Riley?" Were the questions flooding my head as I stood back up and under the water.

The water trickled down my back and around my face as I digested what had happened.

"Why did Bella do that? Why me? Did or does she know about me and Riley? Fuck! What about Riley? Is she going to be jealous, mad, or...intrigued?"

It was just then that I felt hands on my lower back. I whipped my head back, spraying Riley's face with water from my hair.

"Whoa! Little jittery," she laughed, turning my body to face her and then pulling me into her.

My heart was racing from anxiety but before my mind could contemplate what I should do or say, her chest pressed into mine and her lips found my neck.

My neck has always been a hotspot. It didn't matter if I was asleep, red in the face mad, or what, if you got my neck I melted like butter.

"Oh fuck," I managed to mutter as she nibbled on my neck, her hands finding my waist and making their way around to my ass.

Her leg positioned itself in between mine and forced my leg between hers. Gripping my ass, Riley slowly pulled my ass toward her and then back away again. She was effectively helping me rub my pussy on her leg while simultaneously grinding hers on mine.

My mind was swirling with everything that happened and what was happening now. I wasn't completely committed to what Riley was doing as I couldn't get Bella out of my head. At the same time, my pussy is so sensitive that every slide of my pussy on her leg sent 1000 volts of electricity through my whole body.

I finally was able to form a coherent thought and managed to focus my efforts on Riley. I grabbed her head and lunged at her. Our lips met as my hands found her amazing brown titties. She started grinding against my leg with more intensity every passing second.

I tugged on both of her dark nipples as she flung her head back and moaned out loud. The sounds of the shower were barely able to mask her moans.

Her hands slid up to my hips as she focused all of her attention on her movements and cumming on my leg. Instantly, I felt her grip tighten on my hips and her head whipped back down to my eye contact with me.

I smiled as I twirled her nipples between my forefingers and thumbs. She bit her lip and nodded in acceptance, her eyes begging for me to let her cum.

Her nails now digging into my skin, she was sliding back and forth as fast as I believed she was able. Her breathing became labored, her chest heaving, her nipples pulsing in my fingertips, she was about to bust.

I dislodged our bodies and forced her onto her back. Sitting on her face, my ass and pussy pressed down against her nose and mouth, I bent down and quickly attached my mouth to her clit.