Softball Tryouts: Strike Two

Story Info
Becca and Riley's story continues.
12.1k words
4.85
5.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey! Are you okay?!" My mom squealed as I walked through the door. My face was red and slightly swollen from my "fight" with Riley not but 20 minutes ago.

"It's fine Mom...I'll be fine. I got into it with that girl, Riley, I told you about." I quickly explained seeing the family of 4 in our family room and hurrying upstairs.

I ran into my room, closed the door behind me, threw my bags onto my bed, and looked into my mirror.

I looked at my reflection. My cheek was red and swollen from where Riley connected her punch. My eye was bruised and was darkening quickly. My lip had a split in it and was puffy.

Even with all this "damage" if you would call it that, I had a smile on my face.

I was smiling from the images reeling in my head, replaying the fight-turned orgasms in the shower not but half an hour ago.

I stared at myself as I felt my body reacting to everything. My nipples poked through my shirt. My crotch dampened in my panties. My whole body became warm, and everything inside was screaming to lay out on my bed and play with myself.

*knock knock knock*

"Beck...are you okay? Do you want to talk about it?" My mom asked through the door.

I whipped my head from the mirror and toward the door. "I'll be down in a minute mom, just going to clean myself up."

"Okay, sweetie, don't take too long. The meatloaf goes cold quickly." My mother said, her voice trailing off down the stairs.

I shoved the images playing in my head in the coldest darkest corner of my brain and cleaned myself up. Throwing my hair in a messy bun, applying a small amount of makeup to my cheeks and lips, and changing my shirt to my black AC-DC shirt, I headed downstairs.

The Jacksons were a nice family. They had an older son and 2 younger daughters. Their youngest daughter, Kiley, was playing softball at the middle school down the road and they asked if I'd be willing to give her some lessons for pay every now and again. Which, of course, I was happy to oblige to. Not only was it easy money, but I loved softball more than anything, and I wanted to do what I could to help the future stars of the sport.

Their oldest daughter, Bella, was a Junior at my school. She was held back in her earlier years due to the age requirement to start first grade. This made her the oldest kid in her class and she was already 18. She was only a few months younger than me which is crazy to think about knowing that she was a whole grade below me.

She was a pretty brunette with bright green eyes, an athletic body, and was a cheerleader for the JV squad. Other than that, I didn't know much about her.

Their oldest son, Cali, was off at school in Austin. I saw him once before we moved in and other than that, he was but a "name on the wind".

Dinner was okay but very awkward. Everyone wanted to talk about the elephant in the room, being my obvious altercation, but no one dared to talk about it. I was avoiding it mainly because I knew that it would turn me on to briefly get into it.

I'm not gay, at least I wasn't. Am I gay? Or did I get lost in the sexual nature of what happened and my lack of sexual satisfaction of late didn't help? No matter my orientation, every time I thought about the fight my mind went straight to the feeling of Riley's tongue. How her lips felt against mine. Her stiff nipples pressed firmly against mine. The smell and taste of her womanhood. And how badly I wanted all of this, again.

Taking longer than I had hoped, dinner came and went, and the Jacksons left. I quietly helped Mother clean up, put dishes in the dishwasher, and wrap up the leftovers, before making my way to my room.

I flipped on my corner lamp to give my room some light to not have the overhead light on. Threw myself into my bed under the covers, pulled out my phone, and instantly went to stalk Riley on Facebook and Instagram.

I don't know if I am just this horny with all of this pent-up sexual frustration. If I subconsciously had a huge crush on her, I was feeding off the competitiveness, or if the orgasm was just so amazing that I was instantly addicted...but whatever the reason, I needed more.

It took me no time to find her Facebook and Instagram. At first, I wanted to learn more about her personally. Did she go out a lot? Did she have good taste in music? Did she play other sports? Was she popular? What did she do for fun? Did she have style?

I was pleasantly surprised, however, to find that like most Texans, she favored the lake in the summer. This gave me tons of photos of her in varying bikinis. I was surprised to see her incredibly toned body, perfect Latina-athletic ass, and her voluptuous tits.

I mean, of course, I just saw this all firsthand, however, it was the heat of the moment. We were fighting for most of it, and I never really admired her the way I am now. But this girl, for the bitch that she was and is, was extremely attractive.

I felt myself getting more and more aroused with each passing photo. My arousal became so heightened that I kicked off my jeans under my sheets and my fingers were lightly rubbing my labia through my now-soaked cotton panties.

Biting my lip, I scrolled through every picture, my eyes closing as my climax became nearer and nearer. Flashbacks of her sitting on my face, her tongue darting through my swollen lips, her fingers deep inside of me, all collectively bringing me to the edge.

*knock knock knock*

"Becky, we need to talk", my mother said through the door as the doorknob began to turn, and the door opened.

In a panic, I locked my phone, put my phone to my side, and acted as if nothing was just happening. Though I would say, I'm sure my face was flushed and red. I was quick to get red when upset or horny.

With a deep breath, "Come on in, I guess." I said.

"Sorry honey, I don't mean to barge in but we need to talk about what happened to your face." My mom said walking in, turning on the lights, and then sitting down at the foot of my bed. "What happened?"

"Me and that Riley girl got in a fight. She approached me in the shower and one thing led to another. The coach and rest of the team had left so no one else was there or saw it happen." I began to explain.

"Well...that's good news at least. The last thing you need is to be expelled for fighting a teammate. Why did this happen?" She asked sincerely, scooting forward on the bed.

"I don't know mom. We just don't like each other. She's not used to getting competition and I'm not one to back down. She's a spicy Mexican and I have this feisty attitude. Let's not make a big deal about it okay? Most of why I'm hurt is from slipping in during the fight and hitting the tile in the shower." I said, crossing my arms over my chest to hide my still-hardened nipples.

"Well...I trust you, and it sounds like you are okay. Please don't hide stuff like this from me though. I am still your mother and I need to protect you while I still can." She said rubbing her hand across my cheek.

"Yes, ma'am," I said looking down at my lap. "I have some studying to do and probably should let my body rest."

"I agree." She said standing up from my bed and walking to the door. "Oh, Kiley's parents wanted to know if you would meet her, and Bella, at Himmels Park for her first lesson tomorrow?"

"Did they give you a time? I won't be done with tryouts til maybe 5?" I answered back, opening my phone and putting this down on my calendar.

"They didn't but I'm sure 5:45/6 would work for them. I'll text you Michelle's, their mom, number."

"Sounds good. Good night Mom." I said to her, opening Instagram back up on my phone.

The picture on the screen was pretty and artsy, not something that comes to mind when you think of Riley. She was in a cute sundress, in a park surrounded by Bluebonnets, with the sun setting behind her. She looked amazing and the photo was well taken. The image tagged another profile, @shayneda1.

Of course, I clicked it and I immediately recognized the guy in the photo as one of the football jocks. "Was this her boyfriend?" I thought to myself. "If so then why were her profiles set to single?"

I went back to the image before and started to scroll down to the next when I thumbed the like button.

"Fuck!" I said out loud as I quickly took back the like on the image. Not that it would matter though, as I knew Instagram would notify her that I liked an image deep in her gallery of Instagram photos.

I dropped my phone to my side in an embarrassed rush and laid back on my bed. All the movement caused my phone to slide down the sheets and onto the floor.

Still very much confused and very much aroused, I proceeded to spread my legs under the sheets, find my hand under the elastic of my underwear, and brought myself off at the thought of what had happened after practice. After a mildly entertaining orgasm, I drifted off to sleep anxious about what was going to happen tomorrow.

The next morning came and went, as did the most of the day. Every class and mundane lecture went in one ear and out the other. I was trying my hardest to not engage with the thoughts and images of what had happened in the shower yesterday after practice. I needed to focus, I needed to win that starting position, and I couldn't let my newly found sexual desires distract from that.

And if there was one thing I knew about myself, is that when I'm horny, I'm very, very, very horny. I couldn't let myself only think about it all day or it would be the only thing my mind and body would crave.

I opted to eat the not-great but not-awful cafeteria lunch instead of heading out to Chick-fil-A as I had done previously. Knowing Riley took off school lunch, the last thing I wanted to do was bump into her in public.

I grabbed the healthiest thing the school's lunch line made, chicken Caesar salad, sat down at an empty table, and ate alone. Checking my phone periodically, and trying to keep my mind occupied with whatever videos were viral on Instagram and TikTok.

I stood up to throw my trash and put my tray away and my heart sank. Riley walked in with her 3 person posse and instantly made eye contact with me.

I could feel a frog in my throat, my face getting warm, my palms became sweaty and worst of all, my panties were instantly wet.

She didn't motion toward me, scold me, scoff at me, or do anything other than stare at me for 5 to 10 seconds, before turning her head away and making her way to a table off in the corner of the cafeteria.

I swallowed what I could of my nerves and made my way to my locker to collect myself and my books before making my way to Calculus.

I did what I could to focus on the quadratic formulas and linear equations, but it was to no avail as constant flashbacks would hit. I would smell the soap of the shower, the feel of her lips on my skin, her taste on my tongue, and the incredible explosive release that came with it all.

My body ached as if I had been deprived for years, and regardless if it had been 20 months or the past 17 hours, I wanted more and I couldn't wait.

My next few classes went on about the same, so there was no surprise that my instant reaction to the bell letting us out for the day led to me running to the field house. Normally, I'd be in and out, on the diamond, and warming up before the next person got in. Today, however, though I hurried to the locker room, I was taking my sweet time getting anything done.

I knew that Riley would be here soon and if we had a moment to speak about what happened it was going to be now.

Sure enough, not but 4 or 5 minutes after I sat my bag down at my self-claimed locker, Riley walked in with her duffle bag.

I eyed her from the moment I saw her to the moment she sat at her locker, and she knew it.

"What the fuck are you looking at, puta?" She growled at me as she turned her back and began to undress.

"I guess we're back to that stupid nonsense huh?" I asked jokingly, doing my best to sound kind and playful.

"Whatever gringa, nothing's changed. That position is still mine and you mean nothing to me." She hissed as she took her top off before throwing her practice uniform on, still facing away.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little put off that she was acting this way toward me but deep down I wasn't really surprised. I mean what happened happened because of the situation right? We weren't really attracted to each other before but I was naked she got wet I got wet and then the next thing you know we're rubbing around on top of each other. That's just gonna create sexual attraction between two fairly attractive women. Right?

I mean, I've read plenty of articles that say more women have homosexual tendencies than men and that more women experiment with women than men do with men. So it's just natural that that happened, right?

I put my feelings aside, got ready for practice, and went out to the field. The coach was batting grounders to Riley, who was throwing them at an empty first base with a net behind it to collect the ball.

"Mind if I step in?" I asked Riley and Coach.

"Sure, Riley, why don't you step over to the first base and give Becca an opportunity?" Coach ordered.

Riley, albeit, rejectingly obeyed.

Coach shot a line drive toward second base. I was able to dive for it get up on my knees and send a perfect pitch flying to Riley. She purposely did not catch it

"Come on you gotta get those Rile." The coach said using her name as if it was a nickname.

Coach hit another one, this time a little bit shallow, and I had to run up on it and barehand it and throw it all in one big motion. It was this kind of play that I thrived on. I loved plays that required skilled finesse and timing. Plus if executed correctly, it makes you look really good. Again a perfect throw of first, and again Riley ignored it and let it fall.

"Come here you two!" Coach barked at us walking up to the mound.

"I don't know what's going on between you. If it's just a friendly competition or if you both hate each other. But you both are very good at what you do and I'm sure we will interchange you at shortstop. But it's not about who is the better shortstop it's about who is a better teammate. Remember it's not just scouts seeing you play, it's my word as well. They will come up to me and ask me about your character, and about your willingness to help the team win no matter what that means. If you can't take on change and you can't sacrifice your desires for the betterment of the team, you have no use to me." Coach said looking us back and forth.

"Riley switch with Becca and let's do it again." She ordered.

I jogged over the first put my foot on the bag and waited for the play. Coach sent a hopper over to Riley which she was able to snag up and throw straight to me. It was a little off to my right, so I had to stretch to catch it, but I was able to keep my foot on the bag and put my mitt on the ball, and make the play.

"That's what I'm talking about Becca." Coach commended me.

Riley shrugged her shoulders mad that the coach saw my good play, but not hers.

Coach sent a blooper into right field, Riley ran and made an over-the-shoulder catch. She then hurried and threw a grounder at me. I don't know if it was the way she jumped or the way she turned, but her throw was not great, and again I had to make a stretching play to make a decent grab.

"Excellent, both of you. Let's switch it up again." Coach ordered.

We switched spots and this time you could see that Riley had a different stance when standing on first.

Coach sent a bouncing ball up the middle. It hit the mound and shot off to my left. I was in the direction of moving right whenever it hit the mound so I had to adjust and grab the ball before it made its way into the outfield. I turned and jumped up. I made the catch and then made an airborne throw, which is typically very inaccurate. The ball itself wasn't too bad, but Riley did have to stretch towards the dugout to catch it, but she did make the catch this time.

"Thatta girl," Coach commended her.

By this time, the rest of the team started to show up and instead of doing these little drills with us, she had us all take warm-up bats.

Coach would move me and Riley around to see where we best fit. I often would find myself on first or third with Riley going from 2nd to 1st.

Their first baseman wasn't bad, but when compared to me, or Riley, she looked very dull.

This was the last practice of the tryouts before Coach would make the announcement next week of who would start where.

"That is it ladies...thank you for your time, effort, and dedication to the sport. I will be calling those who made it by the end of the day tomorrow. Have a great weekend!" Coach dismissed us.

"Rile, Becca..a word, please." Coach called us to the dugout.

"Obviously, you both are on the team. Neither of you will be our starting shortstop, however. I'm going to give that to Jaime. You both are better than she is at this position, but I can't have you fighting over that spot. You will rotate between what I assign you and shortstop throughout the season, making sure to highlight you during scout visits...understand?" She asked.

Riley simply nodded, looking down at the ground.

I was shook but knew the coach had the best intentions. "Yes ma'am...what would be our starting positions?"

"Becca you will be on first with Riley at second. Sound good?" She confirmed.

We both nodded before Coach shook our hands. "Thank you for your willingness to adapt and cooperate. This will be a dominant season with you both on the field."

Riley nodded, staying silent, and then trotted off to the locker room.

"Coach!" I called out as she followed Riley.

"Yes, Becca?"

"Just wanted to say thank you and I promise to be a leader on and off the field," I assured her.

"I know you will." She smiled and winked before walking away.

I sat in the dugout and stared off onto the field for 5 minutes or so... "first base? For fucks sake."

I stood up, glove under my arm, and slowly made my way back to the locker room.

I walked in and found Coach talking with Riley at her locker and a few of the other girls chattering around the door to the showers.

I decided that I would just rinse myself off and not do a full shower today, but the other side of me was thinking if I took a full shower, Riley might join me.

I quickly got undressed, packed my practice clothes into my duffel bag, grabbed the towel from my locker, and headed to the showers.

A couple of the girls were already in here taking a shower, so I decided that if anything were to happen, it wouldn't happen unless I took an hour-long shower, so I hopped into one of the empty stalls and proceeded to rinse my body off.

I wasn't sure how I felt about first base. I hadn't played this in a very long time, however, Coach made a good point that sometimes we need to adapt. And then all the possibilities started pointing their faces in my direction. "What if the starting team for whatever university I go to already has a top-tier shortstop but they don't have a top to first base or what if the first basemen gets hurt or what if..." You can imagine what my mind was doing. So I got excited at the prospect of trying something new and doing what I could to help bring a state title home to this team.

Turning the water off, grabbing my towel, and wrapping myself up, I made my way out of the shower and into the locker room.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that Riley was still sitting at her locker, staring at her phone. There were a few other girls in the locker room as well, but they were all heading out together in a group.

I made my way to my locker, sat down, and began to dry my hair with my second towel that was in my duffel bag

"I guess you got what you want huh, puta?" I heard Riley insult me from behind.

"If you think this is what I wanted," I started to speak up as I turned to look over my shoulder, "was for you to only not get shortstop. You're sadly mistaken. I wanted to be the starting shortstop. Neither one of us got what we wanted."