All Comments on 'Softball'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 146 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Congratulations! This story ended at the right time. Not hurried and not drug out with unnecessary emotional fireworks. Thanks for the effort.

mitchawamitchawa10 months ago

As usual, the commentators focus on the moral of the story and not the writing. The story was good with a different plot. The characters were well-defined and the dialogue was excellent. All five characters had flaws, but the moral of the story is what works for one couple doesn't work for the others. I think that Tood and Maddie solution worked best for them.

oldtwitoldtwit10 months ago

I really liked this just that bit different than the normal, well paced well thought out plot that must have happened to lots of couples over the years, you described the feelings and acts of all well, it felt real to me.

'Ll say it again, a really good story.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove10 months ago

I enjoyed the story—people fumbling around, poking for solutions to unsolvable problems….

I liked the way it ended—un-neat. Margaret said it really well—she and her husband are more like “friends with benefits.” Does it have to go that way? No. But your story explored ONE possibility with some nuance. I agree that the payoff for that conversation with Margaret though was not worth the suspension of her license that she would be weighing as a therapist…

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

No, it had not "worked out for the best". The marriage had been put to death and after a time, replaced by a convenient friendly arrangement, that while pleasant, lacked the truly soulful deepness that a fully contented joining of two mated spirits can possess....

TwentysevenTwentyseven10 months ago

Good story with believable characters. Nice twist that Todd was the catalyst for the marriage failing. The way he sandbagged Maddie was appalling.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingman10 months ago

The marriage ended when Maddie proposed opening it. The rest was just the death rattle. Being unfaithful happens long before the sex. This story is a prime example of that. That Todd showed weakness after her betrayal is understandable if not detestable. The swap was stupid as an attempt to repair a marriage that was already over. I liked that they divorced as that is the normal outcome of situations like this, contrary to what the "Lifestyle" crowd will tell you. The divorce rate is almost 90% is open marriages because once someone has taken an inch they will take a mile, human nature. ***

BSreaderBSreader10 months ago
It

Ended well, the problem was the swapping shit I venture to guess Jane and Todd will eventually split over it, she's a freaking liar and always looking for bigger and better. A shame really.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Todd is just as bad as the women. Maddie was coming around. She hadn't cheated. Todd created the mess by giving in. Stay true to your beliefs and you moral standards. If he had, there would likely have been a much different outcome.

bobareenobobareeno10 months ago

Good story. 5 stars.

silentsoundsilentsound10 months ago

So Tory let's Jamal fuck around?

Does she get to play away too?

This was an interesting plot I've seen done a few times. I wish it was more emotionally illustrated, complex and fleshed out but pretty good and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Todd just needed to be a little stronger put his foot down harder and earlier. She would just have to cheat and it would be her fault. Also chose better friends.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown10 months ago

The "roll playing" in this story was so laughable. The whole story is a bad joke to say the least.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The therapist would loose her license for the shit she pulled. This is a sorry story. Todd was fucked over and did what he did to try to save his marriage with a hormone driven bitch. If he had pulled that shit on her she would have divorced him in a heartbeat. Women in general are just a different mental basket that men. No worse or better.

But they value fidelity way less than men for some reason. And this includes them all.

I think it was a very sorry story. And Jane was nothing but a cheap slut and no friend.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

@mitchawa you're the kind of person that reads Mein Kampf and is baffled why people are horrified about it and why they focus on the morals and not the writing, aka you make bat shit crazy look like the sanest part of a 10 bil year old enlightened mind of a god

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"Where are your principles now?" Key to the whole mess. -1 for 'Jamal' BBC mailroom cliche.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanm10 months ago

I gave it three stars. If they would have just kept the swap and future outside sex partners out of it, it would have been a 5 or a true btb. but he came back...making him a cuckold and this story one of cuckold. Yes, it was Maddies and Janes fault in the first place, but the only real burn was a divorce and no sex for what a year? Lame considering Demanders stories are usually great.

KiwihunterKiwihunter10 months ago

The leading cause of divorce is marriage. Marriage and religion are the biggest causes of screwed up relationships as yhese guys discovered. As soon as they weren't married things came right.

1959richard21959richard210 months ago

Gave you 5⭐️s.

Character development, plot, even a twist with that 'counseling ',lol.

This was slam bam entertaining story 🙂😃.

Enjoyed it very much demander.

Thank you for the fine 🙂 writing.

The marriage counselor piqued my interests. Maybe that behavior could be a whole other story. Especially if their promiscuous. Or suffer with poor judgment.

I'm

*

*

*

*

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not to keen on this story from a writer that usually does better.

None of the characters have much going for them. All the women are written as manipulating sluts, plotting and working to cajole and ‘guide’ the men in their lives in purely self serving ways.

Jane, the first of them, encouraging her friend to screw other men to ‘better’ her life. Helping her friend to manipulate her husband into letting her fuck around. Worse with men that they work with. Despite her agreement with her own husband that says no messing around with people they see regularly, she ducks the mail room guy meaning everyone now knows she’s ducking other men.

The wife is has bad, taking and plotting, offering a weekend of great sex to make him more affable to her desire to screw around.

Although Jane is the husbands friend too she thinks nothing of betraying that friendship by helping the wife and encouraging her in her effort for some strange cock. Later she’s, slightly, apologetic she was the instigator in their marriage problems.

They decide to see a counsellor and the manipulative women ‘Taylor’ their search towards another woman who later turns out to be another manipulating, unscrupulous ‘slut wife’ who herself tried seducing the husbands for her own ends and turning him towards the ‘swapping’ side of things. She should have been reported and struck off.

Jamal (usual stereo typing BBC welding z black guy) and Janes are just the usual make skits who’ll fuck anything given the chance.

James is a pretty shitty friend, so he’s happy with the arrangement he has with his wife (although she’s broken their rules behind his back) bit thinks his friends a baby because e thinks differently.

And the husband who seems to be the most moral, stridently sticks to his belief it would harm the marriage until Jane and the slutty councillor manage to seduce him into playing around. Then, when things work out has he expected he falls into depression and everyone cannot understand why he’s being so childish? Yes, he was a little weak and pathetic in the end by allowing himself to be led along, manipulated and influenced by the others. Lost all respect for him at the end and just thought he was a cuck and a loser.

Still wife got her strange cock and eventually got him back too - heaven knows what the sons thought all about this but they barely warranted a mention, their other family too.

It’s was so similar to s lot of stories by cagivagurl, strong willed manipulative, self serving women and weak easily led men. MC with strong beliefs that go against their agendas that gives in at the end.

Not a good tale overal

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story written well loved it. I like when I read about true loving wives I think Literotica should have section for the non loving wife.

LickideesplitLickideesplit10 months ago

Sheik? sounds like Shake. Generally a title used for a leader in some Islamic countries or governments.

Chic? sounds like Sheek. A French import to convey a person or thing is fashionable and complementary.

5* nonetheless! Important life decisions do NOT have to be logical … and certainly neither ‘fair!’

Moonbat74Moonbat7410 months ago

A strange one this. All of the characters seemed hopeless and spineless, drifting in a sea of their own bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story for myself is about how to ruin a marriage.

All the characters participated.

I graded it a 4 on how well written.

It absolutely stinks to high heaven or lower hell

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Todd was a first class beta male, a true pussy boy.

ManoBlueManoBlue10 months ago

Should have went with Margaret

enderlocke77enderlocke7710 months ago

But Todd wasn't into it - or her. And Maddie was worried all over. all over "again", all over "her", all over what? finish yall's sentences stop leaving out words and stop putting unnecessary words in sentences. this is a generic comment this comment can be used in every story i have read here. read ur stories when ur done with them and then post them. dont skim it dont computer spell check edit. actually read it like u would other's stories. yall might be amazed how much better it would be if ppl just simply read their stories

RimmerdalRimmerdal10 months ago

Started somewhat okay. Then fell off.

Well written. I just did not care for the direction it went.

But there are 10,000 thousand different interactions and not many end up well.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA10 months ago

This is what I love about this and many of your stories. You take M/C and develop them from a point of view. You do not try and be an amateur psychologist/therapist. The characters are flawed and you break down the flaws to a level that most people understand. Todd was stuck (rightfully so in my opinion) in a monogamous mind set. Maddie was a flighty easily influenced weak person who needed the jolt of rejection to understand that she had her head up her ass. Jane is every real mans nightmare and James is a bog dick loser who cannot get enough blood to his upper head to be even stupid. I also liked the RECON at the end as Maddie, plagued by bad or meaningless sex, finally understood herself. I wish commentators read the writing and meaning of the story words and not the preconceived nonsense they contrive so to be criticized without a thought process.. TFS....

StruckwrongStruckwrong10 months ago

Thgey weren't married because something was wrong with Todd. Sure thing.

He is enough for her now though.

There is no way being married should get in the way of the need for new dick.

And suddenly they were compatible after all.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

story, unreal

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawk9 months ago

Of course there was something they could have done, it’s called fidelity. If you can’t handle it, don’t get married."

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A better and more realistic twist would be an ultimatum, either drop Jane as a friend and never talk to her again or divorce plus an extremely costly postnup and other things like passwords, gps, a full and detailed description of what Jane did and the efforts she took in trying to find a way for Todd to do it and counselling.

As for Jane, a nice little allienation of affection suit would do wonders to keep both bitch and bastard out of their lives. Even a public outing of who they are, what they are and how they behave in regards with other peoples marriages and lives.

Burn them all to hell!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

people have choices...That's what i got from this story. Sometimes people need to experience what they long for to realize that's all bull shit. These two found their way back... Jane and James are in a sham relationship and Jane is really just a slut who shouldn't be married. TFS

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

While I think he should have divorced her long before the swap, I really do feel like a divorce can be good for people to sort themselves out. Trying to stay together often doesn't solve the underlying problems of trust, or rather belief that the other really wants to be in the relationship. It also doesn't address any other issues. While divorce can be a great palette cleanser.

@drbenchpress sounds like everyone that is in a cult, believing what they have or what they're doing is better than everyone else, so they're forced to be evangelical about their beliefs, whether it be sex, food fads, religion, or other such nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

He couldn't get over hearing her and James cause he knew James was better, and he had to her it. Knowing his best friend banged his wife better then he could ever do.

WargamerWargamer6 months ago

I’d given this 3/5 earlier and I still agree with that score. This story just missed the boat altogether, it just wasn’t likeable at all. 3/5 seems too good as well

RimmerdalRimmerdal4 months ago

Went from 3*s to 2*s on a second read.

Not that the writing was bad or full of spelling errors.

Just not my cup of tea idea wise.

These sites still need two tier score systems.

One for how well it is written.

One for the story line.

MrGrumpy035MrGrumpy0354 months ago

Could have been a great story if everyone didn't turn into unquenchable sex machines. You must know some decent people you could model a character off.

SeaChangerSeaChanger4 months ago

Excellent ... because orgies did not solve the problem ... lol.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Didn't care for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

sadly it takes a good kick in the ass sometimes to get past a problem . some people just aren't meant to be married .

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

I find it ironic that the woman who is paid to help other people fix their marriages describes her own marriage as "friends with benefits." Fix your own shit first.

"Todd, where are your principles?" Great question. He seems like a thoroughgoing hypocrite to me.

deependerdeepender29 days ago

Oh, shit. Maddie's after Jerome now.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Interesting story, but the conclusion is a bit of a wishful thinking. They got each other back more used up and damaged, this type of stuff should not be popularized, not unlike "diversity is a strength" or "we are all equal".

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

I liked this story a lot, especially in the first half but the last half and the ending kind of left me flat. Still worth a 4 for me.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous