Softball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first session with Margaret Jenkins started Maddie thinking about why her need for sex had ramped so much. She was happy to explore that in counselling.

Margaret - call me Margie - was quite lively. She was married and had a photo of her family - husband and two teenagers - on her desk. Maddie and Todd had written emails to her describing the reason they wanted to see her. She jumped right in.

Margie said, "From what I gather, Maddie wants to open the marriage, and Todd doesn't." She looked at each.

Todd said, "That about sums it up."

Maddie hesitated. She said, "Not really open the marriage. Not fully. Only, well, sometimes."

Margie chuckled. "Sometimes? From what I see, one time would probably be one time too many for Todd. Anyway, what do you mean by sometimes?"

Maddie said, "Well, I haven't completely settled on a plan. Our friends have hall passes twice a year."

Margie said, "These are the couple you propose the swap with?"

"Yes. Jane and James."

Margie turned to Todd, "Todd, why are you so dead set against any new....experiences?"

"New experiences imply dissatisfaction with the current one. That would be our marriage."

Maddie said, "I'm not dissatisfied. I'm NOT."

Margie said, "Then why have you pressed Todd out of his comfort zone?"

Maddie sighed. She said, "Maybe I'm...bored. And I see Jane. She goes off for a weekend, and she comes back looking....looking....like she ate the canary. Satisfied. Smug. It keeps her going for weeks.

Todd said, "So, you would get more from some other guy than you do from me."

Maddie said, "Yes. I mean, it would be a novel and interesting new experience. Anyway, you'd have your own interesting experience."

"But I don't want that. I don't. I'd be wracked with guilt. And...and I'd be very, very angry. Very angry. No way back,"

Margie said, "Why? If you agreed to it."

"I won't agree. It's all hypothetical. Except I'm pissed off right now."

Maddie said, "I didn't do anything, Todd. I wanted it and I didn't do it. What good is it that we come here, if you...if I have no hope in this?"

Margie said, "What I believe is that, as the situation is now, your marriage is in real jeopardy. If you stray, Maddie, the marriage ends. If you don't....if you remain totally faithful to Todd, how will that feel?"

"Like a straitjacket!"

Todd had his head in his hands. Maddie had half risen from her seat as she spoke this last time.

Margie said, "Calm down, now!"

Maddie fell back into her chair.

Todd said, "I feel like it's hopeless. We're at an impasse."

Maddie said, "I love you, Todd. I do. I'm sorry for all this trouble." She was leaking tears.

Todd immediately came to her, hugged her and said, "I'll always love you, Maddie."

Margie gave them a box of Kleenex. Then she said, "The time is about up for now. I have a suggestion, though, for homework. I want each of you to consider novel solutions. Think outside the box. See me again in three days - Monday?"

The ride home was mostly silent. Contemplative. As they came inside, Maddie said, "We could role play. Pretend like you're someone else. Or I could be your dream girl."

Todd said, "Who would I be?"

Maddie paused. Then she said, "Otis Redding. Back from the grave."

Todd laughed. "We'd have to have complete darkness. And music."

An hour later their bedroom was totally dark, the stereo was playing 'Fa, Fa..." Maddie was screaming, "Oh, Otis....Oh, God, Otis. Fuck harder!"

And Otis obliged. He was rough and strong and he took this woman for his own. Finally, Otis erupted inside Maddie with true ferocity. Grunting and pushing so hard, deep, deep. Maddie had two or three orgasms before that final one.

The two of them lay next to each other. The song switched to 'You Don't Miss Your Water.'

They listened. Then the CD ended. Maddie whispered in Otis' ear. "Let's sleep just like this."

Otis answered in a gruff voice, "Sure, baby."

Maddie bit his shoulder. Tasted his sweat. Licked it. Then she fell asleep.

Of course, when she awoke, there was Todd. Otis had slipped off into....where ever he went. Maybe the great soul review.

But Maddie was humming a tune when she went to the shower.

They didn't say much before they went to work. But at dinner, Maddie asked Todd how he felt about the night before.

He said, "I was soooo into it. Almost like....well..."

"Almost like he took over your body. You even felt bigger."

Todd stopped smiling. But then he gave her a smile and a kiss.

That evening after dinner they went into the den and a Janis Joplin greatest hits CD was on the chair Maddie normally took. She stopped and looked at it. She turned, with a big smile on her face. She said, "Wait here until I call you. Then come upstairs. Naked."

Todd answered the hoarse voiced call from the top of the stairs. The bedroom door was closed. He opened it and stepped inside. He closed the door. It was pitch dark. The music started. "Down on Me.'

The next morning when he awoke, Janis was gone, but Maddie was there. Todd was humming as he walked to the shower. "Take Another Piece of My Heart.'

Maddie watched him from the bed. He looked great, slim and fit with a nice ass. She thought how lucky she was. Still, she knew she remained in limbo. With him, and with herself.

The next night they had regular sex - no substitutes. It went very well. Great for Todd. Pretty good for Maddie, too.

Their Monday session with Margaret started with a recounting of how they had done with their homework - thinking outside the box.

The two spouses were speaking alternately, and with enthusiasm. Margaret listened. Finally, when they wound down a bit, she said, "Well, that's all so interesting. Are you going to limit it to dead singers?"

There was a pause. Todd said, "No. As long as the live one isn't actually there."

Margaret asked, "How was the non-role-playing sex?"

Todd replied, "Great!"

Maddie nodded. Said nothing. Margaret noticed.

She said, "Maddie?"

"It was good sex. Very satisfying."

Todd looked at her. She wasn't exactly lying, he thought. Not quite.

But Margaret pushed ahead. "As good as with Otis? Or when you were Janis?"

"Well, maybe not quite."

Margaret asked, "What's next? Or maybe I should ask, who's next?"

Todd said, "Maybe Linda Ronstadt." Margaret smiled. "A living woman, but old. Maddie?"

"Maybe....maybe Johnny Cash." Margaret said, "Sticking with the dead."

"Yes, well, I've always liked him. You know, in the Opry films, and early concert stuff and with June."

Margaret said, "Todd, can you do Johnny Cash?"

Todd replied with a spot-on version of the first minute of 'Ring of Fire.'

Both women were amazed. Maddie got up and sat on Todd's lap. Gave him a very sensual kiss. Margaret coughed. It didn't stop Maddie. But Todd heard and eventually stood up and put Maddie back in her chair.

There was then some heavy breathing, Margaret included. Margaret coughed again. She had absolutely no idea that Todd could do something like that. It was as if Maddie was a child.

Todd noticed Margaret staring at him. Finally, he said, "I guess my Johnny Cash is a hit."

Margaret had regained control of herself. She said, "Most definitely."

Maddie looked at her funny.

Margaret ended the session early.

In the car on the way home Maddie said, "You could have Margaret. You got her with your Hercules move." Maddie sounded a little jealous, but more excited.

Todd thought that there was a good chance that Maddie was correct. No way would he make a move, though. It would ruin the therapy. And she was married.

Later in the evening, in the dark bedroom, Johnny Cash was even rougher and sexier than Otis had been. Maddie kept screaming, "Fuck, Johnny, fuck me, Johnny."

Johnny did exactly that, for a long time before he seeded her. This time Maddie didn't just lick the shoulder. She licked his belly, and then his cock and balls. Then she took Johnny for her own. She wondered briefly if she should become June Carter. But she stuck with her own self. Maybe later on they could become the duo.

The next night Linda Ronstadt took Todd over the top and back.

The straight sex two days later was great for Todd. It was okay for Maddie, too.

At work, Jane asked Maddie about how things were going at home.

Maddie told her about the role playing and the incredible success in the dark bedroom. Jane asked if it might be enough.

"Maybe. It sure is enough now."

Jane said, "Who's next for you, Maddie?"

"Elvis."

Jane started to get hot. "Can Todd do Elvis?"

"Oh, yeah. He can sound just like him. Singing and talking. He's good at that stuff. You know, when he screws me like that, he even feels much bigger. All over. It's like magic."

Jane was impressed. She said, "Well, if we do swap, I want Elvis."

Maddie looked at her. "Who would you be, then? If we did it."

"Grace Potter."

"Yeah? Todd likes her. I'm surprised I haven't been her yet."

Sure enough, the next week she was Grace, and Todd was Elvis. Elvis rocked her world better than anyone ever had.

Margaret was looking forward to the report about Elvis. She knew she'd never follow up. But Todd's talent intrigued her and made her wet. Also, that he could pick her up and fuck her if she let him. The idea came into her head when she saw Todd pick Maddie up. Margaret loved her husband and kids. But....well, her husband, Joe, was getting extra sex now. All because of Todd.

Margaret almost came as she sat in her desk chair listening to Maddie describe how Elvis repeatedly ravished her. Margaret knew that she had to terminate the sessions. She told the two that the sessions had had at least temporary success. They should come back if things slid back.

When Todd drove away from the session, Maddie said, "That woman almost jumped you right there in her office. Did you see her face when I was telling about sex with Elvis. And you know what? I would have let her fuck you. Just watched."

Todd was surprised by this last statement. He said, "No jealousy?"

"Nah. She'd never abandon her family for you."

Todd said, "But, I mean....it would be wrong. I..."

Maddie laughed at him. She said, "If we break up, I bet you'll end up fucking her, though."

Todd said nothing. Of course, he had noticed Margaret's reaction.

Over the next months, Maddie and Todd made one switch in their role playing method. Famous sexy people would fuck other famous, sexy people. Elvis and Marilyn Monroe. Otis and Jackie Kennedy.

Maddie kept Jane up on the bedroom news. She made Jane swear that she wouldn't try for Todd unless Maddie got James. But Jane said, "If I seduce your husband, then that gives you your own hall pass."

"No, I don't believe Todd would see it that way. And he'd know what we were doing."

For Maddie, the novelty of the role playing was starting to wear off in late June. She spoke to Jane about that. Jane saw trouble ahead. She said, "Which real person, other than James, would you want to fuck you first, if you got that?"

"Jamal from the mail room. Lately he's been flirting some."

"When you're having straight sex with Todd, you could pretend it was Jamal."

Maddie was struck. She said, "Okay."

But it didn't work. It was exciting at first, but the room was not very dark, and Todd was just Todd. And she couldn't very well shout out for Jamal to fuck her hard.

At the law firm picnic for the Fourth, some 'fun' games were arranged. One was a sack race. A rule was, no spouses in the same sack. That was to make it more exciting.

Todd had noticed Jamal interacting with Jane and Maddie. He thought that Jamal and Jane had a certain closeness, and he thought that Jamal was flirting with Maddie, who was flirting back. Nothing highly offensive. But noticeable to anyone who paid attention. Todd was someone who paid attention.

The pairings for the sack race were announced. Todd had no idea how those were decided. But he and Jane were a team. And Maddie and Jamal as well. James was paired with Elaine Burkette, a young lawyer working for the firm. (And a softball player, it turned out.) There were three heats. The winners of each went to the final. Todd had no idea what he and Jane would win if they triumphed. Nevertheless, he and she were both highly competitive people.

They were in the first heat, and they easily won, establishing an easy physical syncopation that allowed them to cover ground at a fine pace.

When they finished the heat, Jane gave him a hug, and he hugged her back. She said, "You have great rhythm, Todd. I want you bad." She was smiling, but Todd knew that she meant it. She was so very sexy.

They watched the second heat, which was won by James and Elaine. Barely. Todd dismissed the winning duo as any competition for them.

The third heat featured a tight duel between a duo of younger lawyers and Jamal and Maddie. Todd watched closely. Jane watched Todd watch. While many of the pairs flailed and fell, Maddie and Jamal showed speed and coordination. They eked out the victory. When they did, Jamal gave Maddie a big, long hug, picking her up and slowly spinning her around.

Todd started over toward them, but Jane grabbed his arm. She said, "Hold up. Not here, Todd. You and I did something similar."

Todd said, "I believe I have a problem, Jane. And I also think you're well aware of it. I want to repeat to you what I'll tell Maddie later. Once and out. Do you understand?"

"Oh, yes, Todd. Oh, yes. So does she. She's flirting. She's not sucking or fucking."

Todd looked at her. The finals were about to start. He said, "Let's get back into the sack, Jane."

Jane gave him a thousand-watt smile. Despite his words, she thought that she was making progress with him. He was such a hard nut to crack.

Jane and Todd trailed Maddie and Jamal for most of the race. But Jamal lost his mojo about ten yards from the finish. Jane and Todd passed Maddie and Jamal and won by a yard. Again, they had a nice hug. A little more chaste than the first.

When Todd turned to Maddie, he saw that she was arm in arm with Jamal. He started over to them. This time Jane didn't interfere.

Maddie saw Todd's face. She said, "Jamal pulled something."

Todd said, "Yeah. A fast one."

Jamal stood straight. Maddie let loose of him and stepped away.

Jane said, "Are you hurt, Jamal?"

"Glute soreness. Nothing to worry." Jamal had a smile.

Todd said, "A pain in the ass. I should have known."

Jamal took a step to him, but Maddie shoved at him and said, "NO!"

Jamal walked away. A light skinned black woman was watching all this from the pavilion. Jamal walked over to her.

Jane said, "His wife, Tory."

Todd said, "She's a knock-out. I wonder what she thinks about Maddie."

Jane laughed. "An old broad after her man. Same thing she thinks of me."

Todd walked away and Jane followed along. Todd said, "You fucked that guy, right?"

Jane said, "I did. Once. I would appreciate it if James wasn't aware. It would be a small violation of our rules. Playing too close to home."

Todd said, "And, Jane, you spoke to Maddie about Jamal."

"Yes."

"And now she's hot for him. You told her he was a great fuck."

"He was. I do apologize. She and I are open and honest with each other."

"Hah! More than either of you are with your husbands."

Jane slapped his arm. She said, "Girls have to have some secrets. So do boys. Except maybe you. You're an aberration."

"Jane, if you want me and Maddie to keep being married, you'll discourage her, not work her up."

Jane looked at him. She fluttered her eyes, and lowered her head, looking up at him still. It was a seduction move. Then she walked away. Todd didn't follow.

Maddie came up to him within a few seconds. She said, "Congratulations."

Todd said, "I hope poor Jamal's ass hasn't put him out of commission."

Maddie replied. "Do you, really?"

"Nah. Maddie, you're warned."

"I get it, Todd. I flirt. Only that."

Maddie and Todd finished the picnic without further incident. But Todd kept up his watchful attitude.

In early August, they took a trip to Paris. Two weeks. They had a wonderful time. Just being themselves.

Over Labor Day, Maddie and Todd had a neighborhood cook out. Jane and James helped out. Todd grilled. James was on the keg. Maddie and Jane had a talk off from the main party. Maddie asked Jane about Jamal.

Jane was surprised. She said, "I thought you were over all that. Jamal would be a huge risk."

Maddie said, "One time thing. Not very much risk."

Jane said, "Why? And, by the way, your husband watched me and Jamal at the picnic and knew right off that I had sex with him. And it was a one-time thing. So, I believe that you'd end up where you don't want to be."

"I've been seeing him at softball practice. He and I hit it off. I'm sure you noticed."

"But you haven't done anything, right?"

"Right. He wants it, though and he told me so."

"You'd be such a fool to risk it. And then what, if it worked out? More times?"

"No. Once." Maddie had a determined look.

Jane said, "Fool. I'll tell you this, if Todd dumps you, I'm gonna fuck him. I've held myself in check all this time."

Maddie looked at her friend. She said, "Who would you want? Elvis?"

Jane said, "No, Maddie. Just Todd. I want Todd, the guy you're throwing away for a one-night stand."

Jane walked away. Todd was grilling, but also watching things. He was like that. He saw the discussion.

Toward the end of September, Todd had been noticing Maddie's affect and body language. He was certain that she was about to screw up. He gave some thought to who it might be and came up with Jamal. Maybe James, but probably Jamal. And he thought about softball.

Then Jane sent him a short email. It said, 'Only a single game tonight."

Todd was in the stands.

BACK TO THE SOFTBALL FIELD

After Jane and another woman got Jamal up and sitting on the bench, Todd glanced at Maddie and walked away.

Maddie hesitated. But she had very little choice. Todd obviously knew something. In fact, Maddie and Jamal had a plan to use the time from eight-thirty to ten-thirty or eleven to go to a motel room three blocks from the field. It had been building up in Maddie, and she felt as if she truly needed.....something. And maybe Jamal had that something.

Now? Seemed like she may emerge with absolutely nothing. Way less than she had before.

Maddie had come to the game with Jane and James. When she saw Todd getting into his truck, she ran up and got into the passenger side before the automatic door lock kicked in. She was breathing hard.

Todd looked at her, then he pulled the truck out and drove away. No talk. When he got to the main road, he asked, "Where to?"

"Home. Jesus, Todd."

Todd drove to their house, and neither one spoke again.

Jane and James took Jamal to the emergency room. A softball accident. He was there for some time, due to the reported loss of consciousness. The ER doctor suspected that the swelling on the jaw had not come from a softball. But she declined to act on that suspicion. The patient was concussed, but conscious and showed no confusion.

Jamal had called his wife because he was going to be late. She showed up at midnight. Jane and James left then, assuring her that Jamal was okay.

She said, "You think? We have kids in middle school." She walked away.

When they were in their car, James said, "Tory was pissed off. But, how could she have any idea of what happened?"

Jane said, "Someone from the game. His buddy. Tory called his buddy and she knew it was a fight, not a softball."

"Too bad for Jamal."

Jane said, "Yeah."

James said, "How could Maddie do this? Is Jamal really that good? Did you talk him up to her?"

Jane was unpleasantly surprised by this question. There was a dangerous ambiguity to it. She kept her mouth shut.