Softball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James gave a small laugh.

Jane said, "I tried to stop her."

"Did you tell her how great Jamal was?"

"James, I'm sorry. It was only the once, and during our hall pass time."

"We have rules. You broke one."

"I apologize. I should have spoken to you about it."

"I accept your apology. But a second strike and you're out."

"Okay. That's fair. You're not asking for something else?"

"No. I like our deal. Just stick with it, eh?

Meanwhile, Todd and Maddie sat in their living room. She said, "Todd, I'm lost here. I'm sorry for fucking up."

"Yeah. You know, if not for that line drive at me, I would just have seen whether you left with him. And you would've. And we'd be over for sure."

"Are we over anyway?"

Todd shrugged.

Maddie said, "I promise....I promise to be better....shit."

"Yeah. Your promises are just that."

"I know you're working so hard to keep me straight. I do love you. Only I seem hyper-needy. About sex."

"I did some research about women your age. Lack of estrogen elevates testosterone. So you want sex. But that explains why you need more sex. It doesn't explain your focus on a new partner. Or partners. When we do it, you come hard, like before."

"Todd, I don't know. It's like an itch I can't reach."

"Let me consider it all. I have no promise for you. It seems to me that you'll fuck up. Sooner rather than later."

"Would you really have left me if I went off with Jamal - once?"

"Yep. I would've hated it. I probably would've killed him."

"You almost did. I never saw you as the violent type."

"He swung on me."

"You provoked him, and you knew he'd do it. He's not so much at fault. Jane and I....oh!"

"Jane, eh?"

"Forget that. Jane tried very hard to stop me from fucking the guy."

"Me, too. But...you're just determined. Probably Jamal is off limits now. But there'll be someone else, right?"

"Todd, Jamal was right there. I won't go looking."

"But they'll seek you out. The Jamal thing will stimulate some young buck from your firm."

"I won't do it, Todd. I'll....."

Todd walked away. That night Todd was in bed and Maddie simply overpowered him and fucked him. Todd wasn't upset.

Todd asked Jane and James to meet him for lunch, and not to tell Maddie. They chose a spot away from their work.

After they ordered, Todd said, "I'm at a loss about Maddie. Hormones or not."

James said, "We both understand that. Jane spent a lot of effort trying to dissuade her."

"Yeah, but first she....well...."

Jane said, "You liked the counselor, right? You go see her, by yourself. Get as much information as you can."

James said, "You know, Todd, we can always still do the swap. Not as something to lead to more guys for her. Just for us. I know for a fact that there's three of us who want it."

Todd eyed him. Jane shut her mouth. She was good at that. Todd said, "I'll talk to Margaret about it."

Todd got an appointment with Margaret the next evening at seven. He ate early and told Mattie he'd be back by nine. She asked no questions.

Margaret let Todd into the office when he rang the bell. Her receptionist was gone. And Margaret wore a short dress that was also low cut. Todd thought she was probably going out after the session. When they got to the office, Margaret sat across from Todd in the other client chair.

She said, "Why have you come today?" She crossed her legs.

Todd told her about what had happened between Maddie and Jamal. Or what had almost happened. He needed some advice.

Margaret asked, "Why didn't you walk away?"

"Because I love her. We've made it this far. I'm so conflicted."

Margaret uncrossed her legs and crossed them the other way. Todd was now acutely conscious of those movements. He watched closely.

He looked at Margaret and she looked back at him. He asked, "Are you trying to seduce me?"

"Maybe."

"Why?"

"Because you're hot. The impersonations. I was impressed."

"But you have a family."

"Oh, you mean that photo. Not real. I'm divorced."

"Oh."

Margaret stood up. She stepped to Todd. She reached out and put her finger under his chin and stroked.

She said, "I could seduce you, couldn't I? No one else is here, and no one will ever know."

Margaret bent down over Todd and kissed him on the lips. He returned the kiss. It lasted quite a while and Todd was completely aroused. His hands roamed over Margaret's ass and back. Margaret moaned.

Then she stood up and looked archly at Todd. She said, "Where have your principles gone?"

Todd stood up. They faced each other. He said, "Where have yours gone?"

They were very close, and he could smell her breath - wintergreen.

She said, "We could do it, Todd. But we know not to do it." She went behind her desk and sat.

Todd was breathing hard. He collapsed onto his chair.

He said, "You set me up."

"Yes. Well, I almost....didn't stop. I've never been so close to cheating before."

"But you're divorced."

"No. It's my real family. You and I have an attraction. Or, I have one for you."

"God, Margaret. Is there a bathroom somewhere? I need relief."

Margaret laughed. "I want you to remember this, when you consider what to do about your marriage. For instance, the swap with your friends."

"Oh. You think I should.....?"

"Think carefully. If it saves the marriage, could you manage? I heard all that about years of flirting."

"Damn. I don't know. But, as you've amply demonstrated, I'm no saint."

"You want Jane."

"Sure I do. She's hot. Also, she's so smart. I bet she'd be dynamite."

"So?"

"I'd be giving Maddie away."

"Loaning her. What's the alternative?"

He thought a while. "Okay. I'll consider it." He got up to leave.

As he opened the door, Margaret stood and said, "Todd."

He turned.

"If you show up dressed in black leather with a pompadour, you can have me."

He smiled at her. He made no effort at all to hide his bulge. But he walked away.

For her part, Margaret flopped back onto her chair and reached down between her legs.

Todd and Maddie had a tremendous time in bed that night. Todd ravaged her, several times. Maddie loved every minute. She wondered where he had been but didn't ask.

As they ate breakfast the next morning, Todd said casually, "Maybe we should invite James and Jane for a cookout Saturday evening.

Maddie stared at him. She said, "Okay."

"I'll grill sausages."

She looked at him a while. He shrugged. "They're our friends. No matter what."

Maddie said, "I'll mention it to Jane at work."

Jane was happy to get the invitation. She grilled Maddie about what had happened just before Todd said that. Maddie told her about the sex the night before and the missing gap of time before that.

Jane said, "I advised him that he might want to go see Margaret by himself to talk through some issues."

Maddie raised her voice, "Jaaane! She's hot for him, and you sent him to her."

"I'm only trying to help. If he fucked her, he'll let you have something."

"He didn't. He was a wild man after he came home."

"Look, I didn't say that so he'd get laid. I believe he does need some counselling."

"Okay. Well, what about the cookout?"

"Oh, we'll be there for sure. Apart from the threat to your marriage, this is all so very interesting. Lust, fights, temptation from sexy therapists and mail guys. Jesus."

Maddie was not amused. When she thought it over later, she concluded that her 'need' for a new man was waning. She wasn't sure why. Maybe hormonal. Maybe it was getting fucked so well and so regularly. Upping her estrogen count? Whatever, she thought that she might be able to settle back into her life.

She never told Todd that, though. She decided that he'd see for himself. Telling by doing.

Jane and James arrived at the Saturday cookout at six pm. James wore cargo shorts and a Hawaiian shirt in green and light blue. Very sheik. Jane wore an A-line dress, low in front and scooped in the back. Short, too. Sandals. The two of them looked fabulous.

So did Maddie, who was dressed in loose short shorts and a tube top. Pink. Todd, on the other hand, had to grill, and wore gym shorts and a muscle T-shirt. The shirt was loose, not a wifebeater.

The guys had beer, and the women pinot gris. The mood was ostensibly light, but there was an underlying tension, given all the water that had recently passed under their bridge.

But the alcohol loosened things up, and the brats were great with the salad Jane brought and cole slaw.

After they ate Todd put on some dance music. He asked Jane to dance. This was something they'd done before. But a slow song came on and Jane and Todd were plastered to each other. Nothing quite so open had happened, ever.

James watched, then asked Maddie to dance. And he pulled her tight. Maddie resisted a bit. She had only days before decided that she could do without what she was feeling on her belly right then. But soon enough she was lost in James. She heard a small squeak from Jane. She turned. Todd was carrying her through the sliding door. They disappeared up the stairs.

Maddie dropped to her knees in front of James, unzipped him and pulled his very hard dick out. She spent a few seconds just looking. Then she started licking. When she sucked him into her mouth, James picked her up and took her inside - to fuck. They used the guest room. The master bedroom was already in use. They heard Jane moaning, "Fuck me, fuck me, oh, oh..."

James took Maddie into the room, put her on the bed and pulled her panties right off. Then he stripped as she watched and stroked her clit. She was naked, and obviously in need. James wasn't one to ignore a woman in distress. He hovered over her for a second, savoring the moment. Then he proceeded to fuck her silly. Their coupling lasted only a few minutes. Maddie came hard, then harder. James filled her up. They collapsed onto the bed.

Maddie said, "Thanks. I needed that." The she started licking his cock clean.

Meanwhile, Todd was lasting quite some time with Jane, giving her multiple orgasms. He switched from missionary to a scissors position without any difficulty. Jane was totally aroused and was having what seemed to her to be one continuous orgasm. Finally, Todd came deep inside her, causing her to have a massive response.

When they lay next to each other breathing hard, Jane said, "You're....over the top, Todd."

Todd smiled. "You're the same, Jane." Jane leaned over him and started kissing him, licking is lips. She licked his eyes, cheeks, nose. The she licked his chest, on her way down. By the time she got there, Todd was fully erect. Jane gave him a few licks, then she mounted him and slowly fucked him, still licking his face. This time Todd lasted nearly thirty minutes, and Jane was wrung out when he came again.

She sighed, rolled off and said, "No mas."

Todd chuckled. He asked, "Are you a fan of Duran?"

She smiled. "Sugar Ray, silly."

They showered together in the big walk in. They washed each other, way beyond clean. Todd brought her off with his tongue. They went back to bed, cuddled and fell asleep.

When Jane woke, Todd was in the bathroom, brushing his teeth. He offered her a new toothbrush, and she used it. Then she took him back to bed and sucked his dick, until he moved her around and fucked her fast and hard, doggie style.

After a new shower they went down to see what was to eat.

Jane noticed that Todd was subdued. They heard the bed in the guest room thumping against the wall.

Todd made eggs over easy and toast, which they devoured.

As they heard feet coming down the stairs, Jane looked at Todd. She had a bad feeling about all of this, now. Todd was silent and had closed off. Jane asked, "You're not okay, are you?"

Todd looked at her. He said, "It was so nice, Jane. With you."

Maddie bounced into the room, with James a bit behind. She was all smiles as she looked at Jane. Todd was cooking more eggs, with his back to them.

Jane shook her head at Maddie. A small shake. Maddie shut up. But James missed the cue. He said, "I had a fantastic time. Just fantastic. Thanks, Todd."

Todd didn't run around. He asked, "How many eggs?"

James was now becoming aware that things were not all joy and happiness. He said, "Two, please."

Todd said, "Maddie?"

"Two. I'll get the toast." She was wearing a shortie robe. Todd and James were in boxers. Jane had one of Maddie's robes.

Maddie was now on full alert. So far, Todd had not looked at her. Or at James. Maddie popped the toast down. She was near Todd. She reached to pat his cheek. He turned away.

Maddie looked at Jane.

Jane said, "Todd, you need to....you need to get this out. Talk!"

Todd flipped the eggs. He said, "Not so sure talking is the thing for now." He slid the eggs out onto a plate and put them on the table. Maddie buttered the toast.

Maddie and James ate the food, and no one said much.

Todd was leaning against the kitchen counter, watching the other three at the table. Only Jane was looking at him. What she saw was a man with a far away look, as if he was seeing something inside his own head.

He was. He was seeing Maddie getting fucked by James, shouting and moaning. The image looped through, no escape. He had a hollow feeling in his belly, but that was being replaced with anger.

Todd started from his reverie. He jogged by the table and up the stairs.

When he was gone, Maddie asked Jane. "Did something go wrong?"

Jane said, "With the sex? Oh, no. Not at all. He was right there with me."

Maddie said, "So?"

"I don't know. When we came down, we could hear your bed thumping. He went cold. I gotta say I'm very worried."

Maddie was tearing up.

James said, "He'll come around. Jane and I are used to stuff like this. He's not."

Maddie smiled at him. "Neither am I. But I'm not sulking."

Todd came back, dressed for a run. He said, "I'm out for a quick run." He waved but didn't look at Maddie.

And he ran. He ran until the images in his head abated. Then he turned around and ran back. He'd been gone seventy minutes when he came through the door.

While he was gone, the other three talked it over.

James wanted to leave before Todd returned, to let Todd and Mattie work it out. He said, "He's being a baby. He was the one who kicked it off. None of us would have done it if he hadn't."

Jane said, "I think he was trying it out to see if maybe it could solve the problems."

Maddie was scared and sad. Then angry. She had tears. She said, "He jumped too soon. I was coming to his side."

James said, "Well, it didn't take you long to revert, though. You were very, very happy as we came downstairs."

Jane said, "But, no matter what, I think Todd has massive regrets. I only hope he can run it off. I bet he was....you know, seeing and hearing stuff. That's what it looked like."

Maddie said, "I need a shower. I'll take the master one. James can have the other." She walked upstairs and they heard the shower running.

James said, "I feel rotten, but I didn't do anything wrong."

Jane asked, "Did you give Maddie lots of big orgasms?"

"Yep. I mean, there's no doubt that she was into it just as much as I."

"We heard."

"Oh. She is loud. How about you and Todd?"

"It was great, James. Really great - for me and for him. I know it was great for him. Even this morning. It was only when we got down here...."

"I'm gonna shower."

When all three were clean, they reconvened. Jane said, "Maddie, I believe Todd will be better when he comes back. And we can....adjourn. But, girl, he's going to need some gentle handling, I think."

"What?"

"Well, you have to play it by ear. But you need to recall how much against this he was only days ago."

The Todd came back in the front door, in a lather. He waved. This time he looked at all three. He said, "Sorry. My fault. I need a shower, though." He jogged up. They heard the shower start. James and Jane left. No hug between James and Maddie.

When Todd came down, dressed in swim trunks and a muscle T, he and Maddie went outside to the pool. They sat. Neither one knew quite what to say.

Finally, Todd said, "I apologize for my....my extreme discomfort this morning. It was hypocritical, in a way."

"Meaning?"

"I did it and you did it. I enjoyed it while I was with Jane. I assume you had fun with James."

Maddie nodded. She was not about to rave about her bedroom experience.

"So why are we not okay?"

"Basically, because you had sex with another man."

"But....but you..."

"Yeah. Maddie, if not for your desires for other men, nothing would have come between us. But now I abetted it. I feel lousy about it. I also feel.....really pissed off."

"Why? I told you that I was not going to cheat. I was ready to leave it all behind. Well, tentatively..."

"Yeah. I see in my head you with James. I feel like you're....gone from what we were."

"He was no better than you, Todd. If that's what you're worried about."

"You forget that he and I've been in showers and locker rooms."

"Oh. Well, he is bigger. He's bigger all over. But he's no better than you, Todd. I'm not lying."

"Oh. Well...."

"Is Jane better than me?"

Todd hesitated. He said, "I had a wonderful time. She's different. Not better."

"Different how?"

"You wanna tell me how James is different from me?"

"No. Okay. We can leave it for now, until you recover your...yourself."

Todd said, "I need a swim." He took off his shirt.

Maddie said, "I'll join you." Todd looked back. Maddie stripped off her dress, and panties. She giggled at him. She jumped into the pool. Todd leapt in after her. Both of them knew that no one could see, except if someone climbed the wood fence.

Maddie was wondering whether Todd would fuck her, so soon after James. So was Todd. If they'd been in their bedroom, Todd would probably not have made any moves. He was unsure of himself. But he was rock hard when he saw Maddie dive in naked. He swam after her. He removed his trunks and rose up in the shallow end. The water came to his thigh. His dick was inches above it. Maddie swam up - breast stroke. She swam directly at Todd and when she reached him, she gulped his cock into her mouth, swallowing a little water in the process. But not enough to deter her. She grabbed him by one leg and floated on her back, then licked his balls, and the underside of his cock. Then she stood up and wrapped her legs around him and impaled herself on him. He fucked her standing right in the pool. He felt her coming around him. She always liked it when he was strong for her. She came again, and so did he. He sat them down in the pool.

She said, "We're gonna need a pool boy. To clean..."

After the pool episode, Todd was more himself. He made a nice dinner, and they watched an episode of 'Ted Lasso.'

But there was no more sex that evening. Nor on Sunday morning or Sunday evening. Nor for three days after that. Maddie made an effort, Tuesday. But Todd wasn't into it - or her. And Maddie was worried all over.

Todd was sinking gradually into a depression. No matter what he was doing, he kept having images of Maddie with James. They'd pop into his head at odd times. It was deflating. Especially in bed at night. Positively deflating.

At work on Thursday morning, Maddie called Jane into her office and said, "Todd seems to have regressed. We had sex in the pool after you guys left. And nothing since. He turned down a blow job last night."

"Does he get hard?"

"No. I haven't really, you know. Until last night, when I sucked on him. No dice."

"What does he say?"

"Not much. He must be embarrassed, I guess."

"I'll say. I ruined him."

"No, Jane, I ruined him. How do I get him back?"

"Time and patience. No pressure. Maybe a visit to the therapist."

"She'd probably fuck him in her office."

"You're joking."