Softcore Intimacy & Tea Reading

Story Info
Beautiful Satisfaction.
1.5k words
4.08
1.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a beautiful woman, simple by all regards. Her beauty was outrageous as most women's beauty is, she had fair soft seducing eyes, inviting you in at just a mere glance with kindness and womanliness. She oozed passion in her aura, and was into reading books a lot and had recently taken a long time off from pursuing Love to balance her life out.

Now that she was back and starting to crave intimacy again, it seemed like God herself had sent down the angels of Lust to inhabit her body.

She didn't really know what she was looking for in a partner, as her stored up energy had all but let her forget what a lover's physical touch might feel like. Much like the feeling when having walked for 10 miles without a sip of water, and then fasting for a day. All the waiting had made her touch practically orgasmic, as she hardly ever had anyone to touch or feel.

She could feel her body's desire writhing for a certain comfort in bed growing each night, as her sensitive nipples became engorged in the flesh and grew to sense out the feelings of the cool air in the room and begin to crave the touch of someone besides her own skin.

Now this woman, filled with the holy presence of God's fiery lust filling the blood, spirit and water of her body and soul, suddenly had an awakening to her creative passions and desires.

She wanted a younger man, but with a stiff rod and a hard body that wasn't afraid of anything and would be kind to her and not argue with her. She was introspective enough to know herself and her desires, and she wasn't afraid to write about them.

She had a desire, and it went like this:

She wanted a man to love her feet, and her ankles. To offer her massages on a daily basis, and listen to her talk about her hobbies and Joys and Passions. She wanted a man to feel his touch on a daily basis and his desire, his sensible desire of course, to reproduce.

She wanted a man to desire her so badly now, that she was being consumed by this fiery lust in her body, letting it fill her up from toes to crown.

It had been so long that even the slightest touches felt orgasmic in nature to her, and she longed for a release to surrender to the love of having a warm pulsing hungry penis to play with.

In fact, she had a secret desire to own one for herself, but was terribly turned off by the gender dysphoria of today's society. She knew herself as a woman and had been with several women a long time ago, but nothing would satisfy her at all besides exactly what she wanted.

A run in with a Fit, Young, Eager to love Lover, that was gentle and kind and passionate about foreplay and soft kisses. She missed the long 3 hour sessions of rolling around under the covers getting warm and being smothered in ecstasy, poetry, sensations and oxytocin releases.

She was inexperienced in the ways of orgasms, but she was aware of many ways to experience pleasure on different levels of life and making cocktails of fancy emotions to enjoy in her own simple free time.

She was unsure of how to find such a lad that would be so gentle and kind, willing enough to walk for her just to see her smile in the day. Enough of a turn on to see her man out in public happy to see her, but clever enough to desire to seduce him back to her secret love cave.

After days of wandering around at her local park, this woman's desire's began to skyrocket, and she found even her own masturbation to be unsatisfactory. It seemed almost every man she looked at had an attractive allure that would have her wishing to be closer to his chest, and to hear his heart beating.

She wanted to hear how slowly, or how quickly. She felt she could hear his heart and emotions and soul just by listening quietly to the gentle drumming of a man's heart.

Now on this particular day, one day she decided to forget all she knew about dating, and finally just caved and approached a mutually agreeable attractive male with full gusto.

Now this man, fully agreeable and ready to serve fellow man kind, happened to be the good kind.

The kind that listens and cares, and is authentic and genuine. She picked a lucky day to run into this man.

He seemed thoughtful, kind, compassionate but not stupid. Capable, happy, and stress free.

It turned out this man liked to fuck. A lot.

She was carrying a book with her, so conversation was easy, as he was an avid reader, too.

Their gaze and eyes crossed by a smile, and on this sunny day, a spot of tea seemed to be the invitation she wished to convey during their small intercourse of play in words.

"Would you like to come back to my place and have some tea?" She asked.

His smile and and nod was plenty for her.

They continued talking about the title of the book during the short walk back to her single home. She rented a house and lived alone, so it was perfectly safe.

As the water boiled, and he sat in the other room, they discussed music and shared the happy dopamine of the sunshine that still lingered in the air.

She put two bags of tea in the cups and they sat down for a nice seat in the comfy couch her family had left her before they retired.

"Would you like to see some art?" she asked

"Sure!" he said with a curious sort of awkward smile.

"OK!" she said.

She pulled out a closed sketchbook with a sleek minimalistic cover and opened it up and gave it to him.

"Wow!" he said.

It was full of abstract lines and curves that obviously spoke to his inner desires.

Some of them looked like vortexes, or spirals.

Most were black and white, but one of them that particularly fascinated him was one of a hypnotic effect. It had trippy swirls and edges that created a pattern that made the eyes boggle. He began to feel slightly sleepy.

As they sipped their tea, and the adrenaline was wearing off from the walk and slight fatigue began to set in from having been outside on a sunny day and walk, he could feel the blood rushing through his body, inevitably coursing through his manhood and sending his brain signals.

Is this woman into me? This is going exceptionally well. She's so pretty. Omg I can't stop looking at her eyes, and her art is amazing. I think I am developing an attraction....

She sensed his thoughts and felt herself becoming more attracted to this man.

Was it all the tension and thoughts she had been having of lust and desire filling up her body towards her lips? She knew she was lusty by nature, and it was only a matter of time anyways before she finally got what she wanted.

She wanted a man to play with. Someone that would do as he was asked, and to adore her and give her kisses and love so that she could pay them back in full. As she looked at his innocent eyes wondering what he was thinking as he looked at her awesome art work, she knew he would be easy like any man would be.

Obviously he wasn't married, or else what would he be doing being so friendly and cool with me?

She wondered.

That does it, I have to test him and find out...

"You're cute!" She blurted out. Finding an adoration in his kind silence and reverent respect for her presence, yet still sensing his desire to touch her hand.

She said it in full confidence of silence, knowing it was only the two of them in the room.

He looked up from the art and tried to match her eye level. It was at this look he realized this woman's full intentions, she was horny as fuck, and he was ready to be eaten.

It went from there, and they undressed each other effortlessly, and got to know each other naked. They took down their boundaries and barriers of trauma and felt comfortable with each other.

It was then that she felt her desire's and wishes coming true. She knew she could have this man's sexuality and his alone. She could feel his loyalty to this one, and wouldn't desire a less broken man.

They worked out and healed their traumas together and formed a positive forgiving and relaxed bond centered about humility and humbleness, kindness and enjoying the journey with their being no destination.

As their bond increased, slowly her fiery lust was forgiven, even multiple times a day and for many times at different hours and different speeds. She was happy. She was fulfilled. Her sexual apatite was finally Quenched and she knew the grass was not greener on the other side.

This was her man, and as it so happened, he rather liked licking vulvas and lips, and was intent on savoring it.

They lived a long time together, bound by loyalty with a relationship forged in Joy, Bliss and Happiness, and were incredibly turned on by each other's complete and total honesty.