Software Bloat

Story Info
Elena wants to be filled, and orders the perfect partner.
5.5k words
4.72
15.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elena sighed as she looked over her takeout options. You'd think that in New York City, a central hub of a metro area that connected the entire East Coast, in a virtual world where resources were readily available and everyone on Earth could communicate easily, you could get good takeout, but no. Nothing interesting, nothing new; all the nifty fusion restaurants and creative culinary experiences were to be had in person, and Elena didn't feel like going out. She tapped out an order for some Chinese from one of her go-to spots, which would at least be tasty enough she could eat all of it. Elena loved to eat her fill, but it wasn't just being full she wanted. If that was all, she could just stuff her face with greasy, heavy fare. She just couldn't do it, though; she had to enjoy the food. It wasn't being full, it was the process of filling up that she loved. The destination was nothing if she couldn't enjoy the journey.

Later, finishing off her Mongolian beef and cleaning up after what had been a better than expected meal (a little familiarity with one of the cooks went a long way), she prepared herself for a night in. Elena loved a good shower, and she laid out some of her comfiest, silkiest pajamas as she waited for the water to warm to the steaming, penetrating warmth she preferred. Stepping gratefully under the cascade of heat, she closed her eyes as the water soaked her long black tresses, the tense muscles under her smooth olive skin finally loosening. She soaped up her plush curves, enjoying the softness of her body. A lifetime of loving food, some luck in the genetic lottery, and a career doing museum tours that kept her on her feet and moving had shaped her beautifully; she was invitingly plump but with strength and stamina that could keep her going for hours. As she took some extra time fondling her F-cup tits, and rubbing the wide, jiggling swell of her butt a little longer than really necessary, Elena could tell it was going to be one of those nights. The food helped, but she wanted to be filled.

Her friends knew her as a foodie and a great listener; she would let you tell her stories and gossip and troubles for hours over an anime marathon and some snacks and never complain. Her lovers knew her as generous and demanding in equal measure; she had an ass that literally wouldn't quit, and kept you coming back for more and more and more. Elena knew it all came back to one thing: a feeling of some vague, indescribable emptiness inside that she had always carried, and always wanted to fill. That's why she'd made a trip out west several years back for a mod that she'd personally designed. She knew that she'd have to push herself if she wanted to get at that emptiness, so she had some customized routines added to her real image codebase that would let her handle anything that came her way. Elena had a capacity for being filled that no one could match.

First, she was especially elastic. That wasn't too big a deal; plenty of people who loved food made sure they could eat bigger meals, and being extra stretchy was almost a given for sex workers these days. It just wasn't too common to see those mods on a tour guide, not that you could see them without getting very close with her. However, there's only so much being stretchy could do, so Elena designed something even that unlicensed modder thought was ingenious. Her body would displace mass that went past her limits, making it go straight to her curves. As she toweled off, she smiled at the memory of one very gifted boy she'd fucked; he had a dick that would put most holoporn actors to shame (although she knew he was a librarian; always the quiet ones). Every time he buried himself deep inside her, her tits plumped up two cup sizes. The sight of that definitely got him going, enough to actually keep up with her most of the night, and make her feel oh so full. What was his name? Devin? David? But he'd moved to Cambridge, because he was a damn good librarian on top of being a damn good fuck.

Elena slipped into her silky PJs and settled down on the couch. Man, now she was all worked up, the satiation from dinner was already starting to fade, and everything felt a bit extra empty tonight. She woke up her datapad and looked through her contacts. Everyone was busy, hence her plans for a night in, she'd known that. Dammit. She could try to make a new connection, she was on all the hookup networks, but that was a crapshoot. Hmm, she could order up an AI lover, like she'd ordered her fried rice and egg rolls. There was a thought, get a nice, hard dicking made to order. She pulled up the sex services pages and started to browse. Which meant sifting through a glut of fuckdolls made for men, predictable. The options that fit her preferences were few and far between, and they were generic, boring, nothing creative. No way she could enjoy the journey with "Ben Tremendous: A Virilicorp Best Seller" or his cardboard cutout corporate cousins.

Fucking New York, how could this city have no good takeout?

Okay, desperate times called for desperate measures, and her pussy was getting mighty desperate. There was the network where she'd found that modder out in Scottsdale. You could get anything, anywhere, if you were willing to take a little risk. For that matter, this kind of thing wasn't even illegal, it just wouldn't be...well regulated. She'd scored big with her capacity mods; they were affordable, the modder was brilliant and kind and thought she was equally brilliant, and they worked perfectly. Why not live dangerously? Wasn't pushing her limits, going further, exactly why she'd delved into that shadowy world in the first place, to pursue the filling of her emptiness?

Elena tapped her way out of the safe, sterile, approved networks and into the shadows that haunted the Cyberdream, bending it to their will. Now here you could find fuckdolls of every description. Dogboys with knotty red dicks who'd melt for a belly rub. Slimegirls you could sink into and let them caress every inch of you while they milked you dry. Horsecocks of sizes from huge to ludicrous, attached to a centaur if you wanted. Autonomous levitating replicas of the genitals of famous porn stars. Catgirls with huge milky tits and prehensile tails. A galaxy of kink to explore.

Elena browsed with interest; here was a world of creativity, the new and different, fusions of ideas from across the 'Dream mixing and flowing and building on each other. Fuck, this was hot. She took her lower lip in her teeth and started browsing one-handed, the flood of fetishes presented to her eyes making her nethers wet and demanding enough to require her fingers to keep them occupied. But what was she looking for? Something exotic and strange, outside what could be called human? Not really. A monstrous dragon dick or whatever might stretch her wonderfully, pump her curves out to hugeness with each stroke, but would it fill her? Maybe something a little more tame on the surface, but with a delicious prize when you bit into it. Yeah, an AI that looked like just another person, who could walk up to her apartment without attracting a bit of attention, that hid something really special for the one who ordered it, like that shy librarian boy hiding a third leg and a love of boobs that he could never sate. That's what she was looking for. The Tootsie Roll Pop of a fuckdoll. As though the thought had summoned the ad, she saw him.

Philip. Corny pun, but nobody ever said the smutty programmers lacked a goofball sense of humor. A good-looking guy on the surface, not the cookie-cutter model looks of the corporate sex toys but genuine, authentic handsomeness. The promises, though, oh the promises.

"Is something missing? Do you need to be touched deep, deeper than ever, by the biggest and best, to be satisfied? I know that feeling, that desire to be fuller than you've ever felt, so I made Philip. He's my dream, a lover who can know you inside and out, and adapt his body to fill every last fraction of an inch of a hungry, aching, empty hole. Let Philip please you like never before. I hope you like him."

This was it, this was the synthetic lover Elena was looking for, had always been looking for, needed to try. She could tell, she just knew it, he was the one. So she ordered him up for the night.

Half an hour and a couple of expectant, eager, self-inflicted orgasms later (gods, she was worked up anticipating this), Elena heard a knock at her door. She straightened her sleepwear and went to answer it. There he was, tall and handsome and looking a little shy and nervous, a paper bag in his hand for some reason.

"Elena?" He had a nice voice, deep and soothing.

"Yes, I'm Elena. Philip?"

"Yeah, hi. May I, um, come in?" Oh no, he was hesitant and cute, she was going to melt.

"Sure! Come on in, I've been expecting you." She stepped out of the way and ushered him in. "What's that you've got there, Philip?"

"Oh, this, right. I, um, I thought you might like a little something. As a gift, you know, before. An appetizer." He smiled shyly. How did this dev know how to push her buttons so well?

Philip set the bag on her kitchen table, and brought out a bottle of wine and a box of macarons. He looked to her kitchen cabinets, and without hesitation got a small plate and two wine glasses. Could he see through the doors, or was he just programmed to know his way around a kitchen?

"Well now, I know I ordered a little hookup, but you show up with food? Philip, I might be in love." Maybe she was laying it on a little thick, but it wasn't hard to be enthusiastic, not when he was getting so much right.

He grinned, obviously pleased that he'd made her happy. "I didn't know what you like, so I, I hope this is okay. It's my favorite."

He poured them both wine, and served her two of the delicate cookies. He drank, but only to be socially present; pure programming didn't need sustenance. Elena tried the wine, and it was excellent, nothing too expensive but not cheap. Then she tried a macaron, and closed her eyes in bliss. Light and airy meringue, honey and almonds blended to perfection, a buttercream filling with some elusive fruity flavor she could chase but never quite catch. Just lovely.

"Oh, Philip, these are delicious! Thank you so much!"

"You're very welcome. It's hard to find great food here without taking a lot of trouble, and I love Paris, so I guess I thought, maybe I'd share some piece of that with you, you know, to help." Even knowing that he couldn't really love Paris, even knowing that he was just programmed to meet the needs of a woman like her, that was so sweet.

"Philip, you're fantastic. And for being so very good already, I think you deserve a reward. Shall we?" Elena raised an eyebrow and gave Philip a very significant look.

"Oh yes, let's. I've been looking forward to it. You know, ever since I got your call. Your order. You know."

This guy was definitely made to order. The dev really was like her. It was nice to not feel alone in knowing that emptiness. Elena led Philip to the couch, her heart pounding, her nipples already hardening in anticipation of what was sure to be an expert touch. She lightly pushed him to a seat, and decided to give this fucktoy a little show. Slowly running her fingers over her silky nightwear, she pushed her boobs together until they threatened to pop the buttons off her top. One by one, she undid those buttons, revealing more and more of her deep, soft cleavage. Philip was enraptured, staring like she was a masterpiece and he an avid art lover. The shirt fell all the way open, and she tossed it aside. She leaned in, put an arm to either side of him, and kissed him deeply, then shifted upward to bury his face in her bosom. He laid gentle, careful kisses on each dangling orb, ones that should have tickled but didn't, instead taking Elena's breath away. She stood up and turned around for the big reveal.

Her tits were great, but Elena was proudest of her ass. Her broad, motherly hips were perfect for gripping, and her butt was round and protruding, jiggling hypnotically even under cloth, her powerful muscles swathed in soft, eminently slappable flesh. Slowly, she worked her waistband down, revealing more and more of her expansive cheeks, and she heard Philip's breath grow ragged and hoarse. It was such a joy to find a lover who liked a good ass. Then, she heard a loud, metallic ping from behind her, and turned around.

The grommet on the waist of Philips jeans had just exploded off and hit the light fixture above.

Elena giggled, partly because it was cartoonishly hilarious to turn a guy on so much he busts out of his pants, and partly because it was super hot that she'd turned a guy on so much his huge cock was destroying his pants.

"Oh, dearie, I'm sorry, was that too much for you? I know my ass has that effect on some people. You look so uncomfortable, let's see what we can do about that."

"O-o-okay, yeah, please, fuck, yeah." Philip sounded so real, it was almost scary. She was so glad she hadn't gone with some generic porn carbon copy, or a weird tentacle alien or something.

Elena knelt between Philip's legs, unzipped his fly, and slowly, teasingly shucked him out of his jeans. His cock was beautiful, there was no other word for it. Philip stripped out of his t-shirt, revealing a torso that was toned and fit without being overly muscular, an entirely believable body, but Elena didn't even register it. She was transfixed by the work of art that was his penis.

It wasn't the biggest she'd ever had; her librarian's was quite a bit bigger, actually. But it was still huge, over a foot of lovely, smooth, hard dick. It visibly pulsed with his (simulated) heartbeat, twitching and throbbing, the veins visible but not too bulging, the head round and fat and ever so faintly purplish. It looked perfect, and the rational part of her mind realized why; he would have scanned her inside and out by now, and shaped precisely the cock that would fit her hungry, starving snatch. The only thing he couldn't know was her special talent to go beyond the limits of her body; she'd have to tell him. They'd get to that. Below that magnificent pole were some very impressive balls, and these were the biggest she'd seen. Each was the size of an orange, and they too throbbed in time with his pulse; she almost thought she could see them slowly swelling. The pull was almost magnetic; she wanted to jump on him right then and there and ride him until the sun came up, but she also wanted to explore and experience, to give and take with this masterpiece rod.

She finally looked up into his eyes, and he met her gaze with a look of burning desire. She didn't care that he was programmed to look that way, it was real enough for her.

"You're magnificent," she breathed, "just astounding. I want it so fucking much."

Elena leaned in and kissed the tip of Philip's beautiful cock, and then took the head in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it. A drop of pre hit her tongue, and it was like lightning going straight to her brain. She had to have it, and she suddenly plunged onto his cock all the way to the hilt.

Philip stiffened and fought not to thrust hard, as he groaned, "FUCK, Elena, YES!"

Elena could tell he was holding himself back, keeping his body from fucking her throat despite several inches of his divine dong being down it already, letting her take the lead. She had ordered him, after all, and she hadn't ordered a dom.

He was so tasty, like the wine, like those fucking amazing macarons. Inevitably, Elena was hooked, her foodie side telling her that this was the delicacy she'd been looking for, so she licked and sucked and tasted and kissed, worshiping at this altar of manhood literally made for her to love. Minute after minute passed, Philip letting her give him the attention he so richly deserved while she took the succulent liquid she craved, and Elena sipped the ambrosia of his perfect cock like she would never, never get enough. He held on for what felt like forever, but eventually she felt him swelling and pulsing as he got close. He was a fuckdoll, meaning however realistic he was, she knew he was programmed for sex, so she could make him orgasm over and over and never worry about him not being up for another round. That was ideal, because she wanted that cum.

Philip gripped the cushions of the couch and his breath caught, and he moaned her name in just the most erotic way, and he came. And Elena took all of him once more, and he just poured cum down her throat. It was heaven. Every drop was so filling, and so good. He hadn't just brought her macarons as a food offering, he was carrying the best meal ever in that lovely ballsack. Elena sucked him down, savoring every last bit of his wonderful cream, and when he had finished, she stared up, mouth still full of statuesque cock, and met his eyes with her hunger fully awakened. Philip looked back, his eyes full of love with a tiny pinch of fear at the ferocity he saw. Perfect.

Retreating from his dick with one last, long lick from base to tip, Elena stood and straddled Philip, her pussy wet and needy, his cock pointed directly at it like a compass finding its true north.

"Philip, you are the best, absolutely the best, and I am going to take you. I have to, I need you inside me."

With that, before he could speak, she lowered herself onto him, sinking him balls deep in one long, loving stroke. His mouth opened but no sound came out; the pleasure was so great he couldn't draw breath. As for Elena, it was like a key fitting into a lock, a perfect match, stretched to exactly, exactly the fullest she could handle with her extra elasticity, without the tiniest fraction of a gram being displaced. It was unbelievable. There was more, though, and she had to tell him, because for her, being precisely filled was not filled enough.

"Philip, baby, oh baby," she whispered, barely capable of words, "I have to tell youuuuu this. I can take mmmmmmmmmoooooore than that, so much more, I can take it ALL FUCK YES MORE GODS, so don't be af-f-f-fraid to just fucking give it to me."

"No, no Elena, you ca, you ca, you can't, I know. Believe me, it's my FUCKING YES job to know. You're f-f-full of my cock my fucking big cock yes yes fuck."

"I know, I know, yes, yes, but I can. It's a neat trick. I can, I promise, I can take more more MORE OH MORE just try, try a li, a lit, a little bit. You'll see. You'll love it. I promise I wouldn't lie to you, you perfect perfect boy."

"Oh Oh Okay, for you, a little." So much trust, so much desire, in those few words.

Philip was artificial, he was nothing but code, and code could be altered; because he could, he grew, just a touch, just a quarter inch, so she would notice but it wouldn't hurt, wouldn't stretch her too, too far past her limits. And oh fuck oh fuck fucking fuck yes fuck she came so hard from getting overfilled by this fucking perfect fucking dick that could grow on fucking command fuck yes. Elena's tits plumped up just the smallest bit, and Philip saw and felt what happened inside her pussy and in her tits and in her code and in her real image.

He was made to fill, built to fill, designed to fill. Here he was inside someone who was built to be filled like nobody else. This was his purpose. He was where he was meant to be. He was whole.

"Oh fuck this is it Elena, this is, is, oh fuck, you're amazing, fuck I love you, I love you, I love you I love you IloveyouIloveyouIloveyou." He thrust into her, deep into her, and gave her more. He filled her with his cock, swelling and bloating and throbbing and growing inside her, and she took it all, every fucking inch.

"Philip, yes, more more yes fuck oh fuck f f f o o ah I I oh ah YES FUCK!" Her tits pumped and billowed and ballooned, shifting more and more cockmeat into her soft beautiful orbs. Her ass got in on the fun, pumping up and up and up like a water balloon, her hips flaring until her body looked like it was begging to do nothing in life but breed.

12