Software Bloat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their orgasms hit simultaneously, and enormously, like they would shake this 'Dream to its digital foundations. Nothing mattered but the pleasure, nothing existed but their bodies, built to be together. Elena's tits swelled further, rounding into mountains of quivering boob, as Philip's balls filled her with a load of epic proportions. The two of them returned to the world after a perceptual eternity of bliss, and she collapsed on top of him, and they laughed.

Catching their breath, the lovers lay with each other, Philip's cock still rock hard and buried impossibly deep in Elena's pussy, her tits and ass bloated to twice their size, bigger than they'd ever gotten because no cock had ever been like this. Elena moved to stand...and couldn't. A blurry warping of space hid the interface of their bodies a bit, but looking past her enormous chest she could see that, as high as she could lift herself, she was still speared on his massive shaft.

"Um, sweetie," Elena all but whispered, "I think we have a logistics problem here."

"Oh, oh I see, yeah, I can fix that." Always ready to please on command, Philip was trying to anticipate her. Amazing, but not quite right this time.

She stopped him quickly. "No no, don't shrink yet. I want to see."

It took some maneuvering, but Philip was eventually able to scoot backwards while Elena leaned back on the couch, giving her the chance to watch him slowly pull back from her physics-defying folds. Inch after glorious inch appeared, and she felt every one in a long, slow outward stroke as her body deflated, and then she stopped counting inches and started counting feet. When the head finally popped free, she was quivering; she'd never imagined anything like this. She'd had maybe three and a half feet of beautiful, marvelous, breathtaking dick stuffed inside her. She had felt more full than ever in her life. Philip was literally art.

"Whoah, Elena I, I mean, whoah, are you alright? I didn't know, I mean, I never, this isn't something I...whoah." Such articulate artwork, too.

"I'm fine, just fine sweetheart. I've never been fucked like that. You filled me, baby."

He grinned sheepishly at the compliment. "Yeah, I guess so. I guess I did."

Did he? What, yeah, of course he did, obviously. What more could she want?

"Alright you lovely boy, I've got you all night, and you're so perfect. I need to be ready for the next round, so I'm going to shower, get some of those two huge loads cleaned off me. You need one?"

"No, I can actually clean up on my own, but thanks." Why had she ever dated anyone human? AI had so many advantages.

"Nice. See you in a bit. You can get that fucking beautiful monster of yours down to being reasonable again, by the way; I love feeling it fill me as it grows."

Elena headed to the restroom while Philip ran some of his refreshing routines. She was still shaking, gods this was so good. Best. Decision. Ever. The water heated up while she composed herself, and then she stepped under the heat and wet for the second time that night. It didn't come close to the sex she'd been having, but damn, showers were great. The last bits of extra size left her as she rinsed herself clean; fuck, he could produce a lot of cum. Elena wasn't sure where she would go from here. Finally satisfied, could she still be the same person? Would the hunger come back, or would her emptiness finally be filled by this one night? Could she order Philip again? Could she buy Philip? Even if she could, what did he want? Fuckdolls weren't the same as the real images of humans, but they were intelligent, independent beings. He had said he loved her, well, babbled it while nearly insensate with lust. Was that programming, or...

Philip, meanwhile, was processing. Elena was something special; her unique modifications made her particularly suited to the services he was designed to provide. He had known that she was psychologically compatible with his persona from the moment he received her order and performed the standard high-level background research. Her technobiological compatibility with him due to unauthorized modifications to her real image was unexpected, however, and...deeply appealing. Of course, he couldn't go beyond the bounds of his contract; she had procured a single night of his services, and if she wanted further servicing past that point, the contract would have to be amended. Still, she attracted him, not just on the level of his physical attraction subroutines, although her visual representation was extraordinarily pleasing, but on a level of intellectual curiosity. He wanted to be with her, to know more about her, to provide her with a level of service that was, he had to admit, beyond the scope of his basic programming. To that end, Philip stood and walked to the bathroom. He wanted to fulfill his purpose. He wanted Elena to be filled.

"Hey baby, what's up? You doing alright? Back to basics, I see. Fuck, your cock is so gorgeous." Elena was supremely relaxed, the water and the sex working together to make her loose and limber and happy.

"Oh, yeah Elena, I'm fine, thanks. I just wanted to know, um, if you, maybe, wanted company?"

Shower sex. Why hadn't she thought of that? "Oooh, I'd love company. Come on in. Careful, I like it hot."

Philip stepped into the large, hot, steamy shower stall. Elena cuddled against him for a moment, and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. Then she turned, pulled her hair in front of her, and said playfully, "Get my back?"

"I'd be happy to." Of course he would.

Philip soaped her up from shoulders on down, taking the opportunity to massage her back. Damn, he was good at that; she thought she was as relaxed as she could get but he just turned her to mush with those hands. She leaned forward against the glass in a happy haze of hot water and hot man, her fat tits pressing against it. Philip's hands moved lower, to that most prominent and sexy of her features, and she wiggled her ass at him with a giggle.

"Oh yeah, lover, that's the spot. You like my butt? I saw what it did to you before."

"Elena, your butt is phenomenal. You're very, very hard to resist, you know."

"Well then don't."

Philip pressed close against her, planting those gentle kisses that should have tickled but didn't all over her shoulders and neck, his pulsing member planted firmly between her cheeks, until she was gasping for breath and dripping from more than the shower.

"Put it in me, baby, please, please I need it," she begged.

Always willing to oblige, he slipped his cock into her ever-hungry pussy, once again fitting her with exquisite, perfect fullness.

"Fuck, Elena, you're so hot. I can't, I can't con, contain mysellll myself with you. I want to fill you over and over and over fuck fuck yyyeah."

"Oh my fuck you're so perfect baby. Never felt, felt any anyth th thing like you before. GODS fill me. So full. So big. Yes. More. I'm gonna pass out, fuck it's good, fuck."

"Oh I have an ideeeee idea. You're gonna love this Elena. Love it. Love you. I love you fuck I love you." With both hands firmly on her hips, he pulled himself in close, slowly swelling, a controlled burn this time instead of a raging inferno of growth.

"Ah fuck fucking fuck me fuck me that's good. Gods I can feel it it's growing just stretching, so slow I can feel every little bit every fucking new millimeter fuck YES!" Elena's amazing body responded, the circles of soft titflesh up against the glass spreading slowly outward.

"Ohhh, but Elena, babe, you're onlyyyyy half f-f-f-full. I can give you fuck yes fucking all of it."

He hadn't yet? What more could he be thinking? With both of his hands still pulling her in tight, Elena felt a push at her ass, a small slow spreading.

Oh.

There was only one way to respond to this revelation. "OH MY GODS DO IT YES FUCK YOU'RE A FUCKING GOD DO ME!!!"

Philip's new perfect second cock pushed inside, stretching her further, swelling, pumping, throbbing with his pulse until both her holes were filled perfectly and precisely, and then overfilled, just a little bit.

Elena was delirious, she hadn't imagined, couldn't have imagined, her tits smashed against the glass, Philip slowly sliding in and out, in and out, pussy and ass, a feeling of being full like she'd never fucking dreamed fuck yes. Somebody was babbling, shouting, squeaking, it was her.

"Philip Philip fill me yes fill me up fill me up fill me fill me fillmefillmefillmefillme" and on and on and on.

"Elena, oh you angel, you perfect love, this is it, I'm here, I love you, I'm going to fill you so full, yes, take it, take them, yes, gonna filllllll gonna fill you gonna cummmmm-m-m-./-/.,m-m!"

Glitch.

They were too perfect, their desires too matched. Philip came, and he came, like only a fuckdoll built to purpose could, and the orgasm built stronger and stronger, his synthesized seed spilling and spilling and spilling like an ocean from his balls through his massive bloated members into her lovely exquisite body that was made to drown itself in this moment, a crescendo of perfect art.

Like gorgeous, tanned, fat balloons, Elena's tits swelled, and plumped, and rounded against the cool smooth glass, as Philip filled her up like she'd always wanted. Her ass billowed and fattened and bulged, like his unstoppable flood of spunk was filling it up, because that's exactly what was happening. For the first time since she'd gotten the mod, her lips filled, pumping up into an obscene cocksucking O shape as she gasped and screamed at finally being fucking filled finally fuck yes oh fuck yes this was what she NEEDED. Her breasts grew round and tight, the code not quite building titflesh and just pumping everything up with the continuing tide of creamy goodness. Her belly now, bigger and bigger, dragging them both to the floor of the shower as the heat washed over them and they came like fucking gods. Still it went on, Elena being pumped up and up and up, her body five glorious spheres of pure fuck that filled the shower stall.

Then the hot water ran out.

The shock of the cold slapped Philip's orgasm subroutines back on track, and the tide abated. He reached over with a shaking hand and tapped the controls, and the water stopped. Elena was out of it, still wracked with pleasure, with the fulfillment of her deepest wish. Philip pulled back, slumping to the wet, slippery floor. An escape route available, the gallons of spooge that filled Elena began to gush forth, and she slowly began to shrink as conscious thought became something she had again.

"E-Elena? Are you, are you okay? I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to, that was, oh no, please don't hate me, my love." He was so cute when he was nervous.

"Philip?"

"Y-yes?"

"Shut up and kiss me."

He was, as always, happy to oblige.

12