Soheila, Innocence Lost Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're my daddy," she called out quietly while her hole continued to receive his blood filled staff.

"Louder, Bitch! Do you want me to fuck you? Tell me you want it!" he replied.

"Fuck me, Daddy. I want your cock. I want you to cum in me, Daddy," she replied a little more loudly.

"That's right, Bitch. You know you want this. I've never seen a pussy as wet as yours, and it's your lucky day that we're giving you all this cock. You're gonna miss it if we lose interest in you and stop fucking you, you dumb bitch!" he told her.

Soheila stopped thinking and just reveled in the cock. She was enjoying the dicking she was receiving with immense pleasure. She forgot about her desire to drive home, she forgot she was being forced to fuck for her job, she forgot how humiliating she should feel at being forced to submit to these four men, and she forgot about her commitment to Islam, her promise to be faithful to her husband and to Allah. She received the cock like it's all that mattered as a second orgasm arrived while Dr. Adnan continued to pound into her balls deep with such rigor that she was getting whiplash from him being heavier and more aggressive that the previous men.

"Yes, fuck me, I'm going to cum, Daddy! Fuck me like that, fuck me harder, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, ooooooohhhhhhhh fuck! Oh my god, I'm cumming oooooohhhhhh!" Soheila yelled as Dr. Adnan continued to pound away ultimately releasing his cum deep into her womb, their juices combining into a mixture perfect for making babies. God willing, the morning after pill would still have the needed effect she would reflect later.

The men were almost through. Ali Hassan was the last member yet to cum. Not caring about giving Soheila a break, he got right in there after Dr. Adnan. She'd been loosened out well by the others and was plenty wet at this point. Ali's cock slipped right in and he began to fuck her with abandon. He jumped on top of the couch so that he could really start hammering away. This bitch turned out to be so fuckable, he needed to really pound her good. He reached his hands around to her tits and grabbed on while he continually descended his hips down fucking into Soheila's pussy, up and down he went in a frenzied state.

Soheila's eyes were closed as she reveled in the stimulation she was receiving from her third main vaginal pounding. "What's happened to me?" she wondered. She'd already came twice in less than 30 minutes, and she was still taking more cock and wanting more.

Then Ali pulled his cock out, causing Soheila to gasp with sadness, nearly blurting out that he should keep going. Nevertheless he put it back in, but this time he put it in her ass.

"AGH! Stop! It's too big!" she shouted.

"Shut up, Bitch. It'll fit," he replied.

She tried to get out from under him but he had her pinned with one hand between her shoulder blades, his two legs holding her in place, and his hand guiding his penis into her asshole. Pinned in place, she could do nothing but remain in place while he forced his large cock into her asshole.

The pain was unbearable at first as he stretched past her sphincter, the path already cleared by Dr. Sayed. To be sure, the feeling wasn't as bad as it was the first time, having already acclimated to cock in her ass. But this cock was definitely bigger, and it hurt more as he pushed it deep inside her rectum.

"Agh, not too deep!" she protested.

"It's okay, Bitch, I'll take it easy on you," Ali said.

After he was done pushing about three-quarters of the way in, he began to slowly fuck her asshole in and out, loving being in control and feeling the tight-squeezing rectum strangling his man-meat.

Soheila, after about four minutes of anal intercourse, began to concentrate on the stimulation she was feeling from the penis in her ass. How was it that this could be remotely pleasurable, she wondered. Before she even had time to think, her hand almost imperceptibly reached up behind her and she started massaging her clit in large circles while Ali continued to plow in and out of her ass. Before long, he was able to go balls deep, banging his hips against her ass, while she continued to make large circles on her exposed pussy, her circles getting faster and more vigorous as he continued to fuck his meat into her rectum.

Soheila started to moan as he began pounding faster and faster and her hand went wilder on her sex, until she exploded into her third and final orgasm, her sphincter squeezing so hard on Ali's penis, sending him into a mutual orgasm pushing all the way in, coating her rectum with ropes of the white sticky stuff.

The group simply sat and stared as the two finished their session of mutual pleasure, all sipping their scotch whiskeys with self-pleased faces. They'd subjected Soheila to the greatest sexual encounter of her life, put her at risk of violating her vow to Allah, and potentially damning her to an afterlife in Hell.

It suddenly occurred to her that she might have a hard time hiding this from her husband. Not only her pussy but her ass had been stretched good these last few hours, and Jerry was sure to notice the next time they fucked that something was different. And of course, Jerry already had suspicions that something might be going on. They hadn't really talked the night before, and staying in a hotel instead of coming home with almost no fore-warning was cause for suspicion by itself.

Fortunately, Soheila had 90 minutes to right herself and come up with a solid story and to practice it in her mind for when she got home.

12