All Comments on 'SOI: Allen and Samantha'

by dr mabuse SOI

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
toJohnny7toJohnny7about 18 years ago
Superior Story

Great story line with imaginative content. Not a run-of-the-mill offering. I like the way the author gave reader some background on the story, but not too much that would make it a novel, and gave follow-up on what the couple is currently doing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well Done

I especially liked the way you took your time to develop the story. It all made sense and an easy read. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow!

Wow! Hot!

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAylealmost 13 years ago
Such a great story

Very hot, realistic and loving - all at the same time. And quite literate, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow!!

Absolutely loved it!!

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
great story

great hot sex scenes and nicely written story of the two main characters-nice build-up using the dance lessons too thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I did start to get hard during several of the dance routines but tried to hide it or think about things to make my cock get soft. I guess I could not fool my mother.

That's a bad mistake lots of boys make, when they get hard in their pants close to their mother, trying to hide their hard on from her. What the heck for? A mother typically likes to see her boy hard, especially if she's the one who made him get that way. It shows her that he's all grown up, a virile manly son who loves his mom. Thankfully, Allen gets over his shyness, and when they dance he presses his stiff cock into his mom's body. She likes that a lot, he does too. I love the fact that when his mother is giving Allen a great, very skillful blowjob she wraps her hands over his ass and squeezes her son's cute boyish butt. By this point Allen's super-hot for his mom, so he slips his hand down her pants and fingers her sweet shaved mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole he came out of. That's the goal of plenty of boys ("he shoots! he scores!"), and Allen knows what he's gonna do to it. Mom wants it and he sure as fuck wants it, so he slides his big hard cock up between his mother's legs and fucks the shit out of her. Mom cums like crazy, it's the best fuck of her life, of Allen's too, and he finally blows his young balls up the cunt of all his dreams, blasting his mom a huge twatful of creamy semen. He'll be doing that a lot from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

nice

gep262gep262over 7 years ago
Great

Wow this was so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good storyline. Please review it once for auto-correct problems - It is crotch not crouch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous