Sojara Thong of Thailand

Story Info
Thai transwoman fucks bi black man and Filipina gal.
1.8k words
2.67
1.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,127 Followers

"You are the most unique couple I've ever entertained," said Anika Julaton. The short, curvy, bronze-skinned and dark-haired, busty and big-bottomed Filipina escort smiled at her clients. Moving to the City of Bangkok, Thailand, from her hometown of Manila in the Philippines was quite the culture shock, but Anika is fluent in several languages, ranging from English and Spanish to Tagalog and Thai. The well-traveled dame can handle herself in most situations, although she isn't immune to being surprised. Such is life, and work, come to think of it. Makes things more interesting at the end of the day.

"Thank you dear," said Sojara Thong, and the curvy Ladyboy smiled at Anika while resting in her lover Jean-Pierre Bellamy's arms. The tall, dark-skinned and strongly built Haitian American stud kissed the top of Sojara's head. Sojara pressed her thick ass against Jean-Pierre's groin, knowing what it would do to him. Just like that, the fun began again. A lot of young couples are quite insatiable during the early stages of their romance, and Jean-Pierre and Sojara are no exceptions. To spice things up for her boo and herself, Sojara hired a famous Filipina escort and former porn star named Anika Julaton. Best believe the Thai gal and her man got their money's worth...

"Let's go another round," Jean-Pierre whispered and Sojara grinned and nodded. Taking this as her cue, Anika drew closer. The super-sized bed was big enough to accommodate all three of them without issue. Anika looked forward to exploring new things with this couple. In her travels as a high-end international escort, she'd been with men, women, couples and singles. Jean-Pierre and Sojara were quite different from Anika's usual clientele. A handsome, masculine and well-endowed bisexual black man from America and his sexy, curvaceous Thai transwoman, well, that was different with a capital D. Anika didn't mind, though. The curvy Filipina is nothing if not adaptable...

"Hmm, yeah, that's more like it," Anika said, and she grabbed Jean-Pierre's long and thick black dick, and stroked him. Sojara kissed Jean-Pierre and played with his chest hairs while Anika took his dick into her mouth. As far as Sojara is concerned, Jean-Pierre's dick is hers to play with but she didn't mind sharing with Anika. Bisexual men need both dick and pussy, and gay men often lose their minds over that simple fact. Sojara is smarter and more flexible than that. The sexy Thai transwoman doesn't mind letting her favorite switch-hitter get some pussy...as long as it's on her terms. That's the winning formula as far as Sojara is concerned.

"Dud kraceiyw thi, suck that dick," Sojara said to Anika, as if the sexy Filipina needed to be told. Anika shot Sojara a look but didn't say anything. Truth be told, it's hard to talk when one's mouth is full of dick. Jean-Pierre groaned in pleasure as Anika sucked his big dark dick and massaged his balls. Anika took her sweet time as she pleasured Jean-Pierre. The black American stud's dick was long, thick, dark and uncut...everything that Anika likes. As Anika gave him the deep throat treatment, Jean-Pierre began moaning in pleasure. Anika is known as the Throat Goddess on two continents, and there's a plethora of reasons why that's true.

"Hmm, let me help you with that," Sojara said, and Anika repressed a sigh of pure annoyance. A lot of ladies get possessive of their man's dick when another woman is in picture. It would seem that Sojara is one of those ladies. Anika finds such gals annoying but hey, let the bitch do what she wants since she's paying. Sojara leaned over and started sucking on Jean-Pierre's big balls while Anika continued to deep throat the hell out of his big dark dick. With two sexy ladies, a Thai transwoman and a cisgender Filipina sucking on his dick and nuts, Jean-Pierre was in bisexual heaven.

"Hot damn that feels good," Jean-Pierre said, grunting in pleasure. As Sojara sucked on Jean-Pierre's balls, Anika slid a finger up his ass. In her many years of working as an escort, Anika occasionally encountered bisexual men and pansexual men. Those guys liked their asses played with even more than straight males did. Anika fingered Jean-Pierre's asshole while deep throating his dick, and from his pleasured groans, she could tell that he liked what she was doing. Anika is a professional, and from the Philippines to Thailand, from America to Europe, the Throat Goddess is undefeated. The game is chess, not checkers, bitches!

"Let me take care of you," Anika said to Jean-Pierre, and she completely ignored Sojara by asserting herself. Sojara watched, amazed, as Anika switched positions and proceeded to straddle Jean-Pierre's face. The burly black stud grasped the Filipina woman's thick ass cheeks and squeezed them. Anika squealed and then proceeded to grind her neatly shaved pussy all over Jean-Pierre's handsome face. Holding Anika in place, Jean-Pierre proceeded to eat her pussy like a hungry man. What an unexpected pleasure, to be sure...

"Oh," Sojara said, watching as Jean-Pierre ate Anika's pussy while she rode his face. Grasping Jean-Pierre's long and thick dark dick, Sojara took him into her mouth. The sexy Thai transwoman started sucking her man's big black dick like her life depended on it. In Bangkok, Thailand, cisgender women and transwomen compete for dick on a daily basis. Gay men for the most part won't touch trans women, but straight but curious men and bisexual men love fucking trans women. In order to secure the bag, the ladies do what they got to do. Look, when it comes to dick, among both cisgender women and transwomen, there's no sisterhood...

"Hmm, ever fuck a woman in the ass?" Anika asked Jean-Pierre, after he finished lathering her pussy with his tongue. Following her thrilling ride on Jean-Pierre's face, Anika really wanted some of his dick. Jean-Pierre, who was hard as a rock after Sojara sucked his dick, could only smile at Anika. Grinning, Anika got on all fours, spreading her thick bronze ass cheeks wide open. Tossing Jean-Pierre a bottle of lotion, Anika nodded emphatically. The sexy Filipina woman knows what she wants and always goes for it. Life is much more interesting that way...

"Here I come," Jean-Pierre said, and after lubricating Anika's butt hole, he pressed his hard dick against her backdoor. Sojara looked at Anika and frowned as the Filipina gal bent over for her man. Stroking her cock, Sojara drew closer to Jean-Pierre and kissed him. Grinning wickedly after sharing a passionate kiss with her man, Sojara smacked Anika's thick ass, causing her to gasp. Sojara grabbed Anika's ass cheeks and held them wide open as Jean-Pierre pushed his dick inside. That's right, Sojara's bisexual lover gets to fuck cisgender bitches but always under her direction and control. That's how the game is played...

"Fuck that bitch," Sojara said, stroking her cock while watching the action. Jean-Pierre gripped Anika's hips and pushed his big black dick into her asshole. The curvy Filipina escort and former porn star groaned as the black stud began fucking her in the ass. Sojara grinned, pleased by the sound of Anika's screams. Cisgender women cannot handle big dicks in their assholes the way trans women and cisgender queer men can. Gritting her teeth, Anika began grinding her big ass against Jean-Pierre, swallowing more of his dick. Sojara gasped in surprise. This was not what she expected...

"Fuck me harder," Anika demanded, surprising the hell out of both Sojara and Jean-Pierre. Smiling, Jean-Pierre smacked Anika's big Filipina booty and continued to push his big black dick into her asshole. The Filipina woman's asshole felt warm and tight around Jean-Pierre's dick. Sighing happily, Jean-Pierre fucked Anika with deep, passionate strokes. Excited by what she was seeing but tired of playing left out, Sojara grabbed condoms and lube. The lady of the house should never feel like an uninvited guest at her own party...

"Got something for you," Sojara said to Jean-Pierre as she came up behind him. The tall, handsome Haitian American stud shuddered with excitement. Anika's warm, tight asshole gripped Jean-Pierre's dick like a vise. The bisexual stud nevertheless arched his back, presenting his ass to his favorite transwoman while continuing to butt-fuck the cisgender female escort. Anika winced as Jean-Pierre crammed his dick in her butt hole. Moments later, Jean-Pierre gasped and Anika wondered why. Chancing a glance backwards, Anika saw that Sojara was now fucking Jean-Pierre...

"Oh damn," Jean-Pierre said, groaning as twin sensations assailed him. Anika's big, beautiful ass swallowed Jean-Pierre's big black dick completely. Hot damn, the Filipina woman's got a strong butt hole. Speaking of strong butt holes, Jean-Pierre found his severely tested as Sojara crammed her big Asian cock up his ass. Sojara gripped Jean-Pierre's hips as she thrust her big cock into his asshole. Jean-Pierre moaned and groaned, overwhelmed by the feel of Anika's asshole gripping his dick while his own ass gripped Sojara's cock. The three-way, inter-gender butt fuck fest continued well into the night. Several hours, and many screams, moans, groans and outright squeals later, they finally stopped for good...

"You two have it made," Anika said to Jean-Pierre and Sojara, as they exited the showers. After getting down and dirty, the three of them got cleaned up. Sojara's definitely going to have to do laundry tomorrow because the bed sheets are covered in sweat, love juices and who knows what else. Jean-Pierre was all smiles as he walked out with Anika on his right and Sojara on his left. The bisexual black stud was on cloud nine. Banging a hot cisgender woman and a sexy transwoman at the same time is the kind of goal that most bisexual men have but can seldom achieve. Jean-Pierre got to have his cake and eat it too. Doesn't get any hotter than that...

"Thanks for a wonderful night," Sojara said cordially to Anika, and the two ladies exchanged a handshake after getting dressed. Ever the gentleman, Jean-Pierre thanked Anika as well, giving her a simple hug before sending her on her way. Anika left Jean-Pierre and Sojara's high-rise apartment and headed back to the Hilton Hotel, located in downtown Bangkok. The Filipina escort and former porn star was pleasurably sore, and feeling damn good. Anika had a lot of fun tonight and wouldn't mind an encore with Jean-Pierre and Sojara. The couple that fucks bitches together stays together, that's how it works.

"I'm lucky you're in my life," Jean-Pierre said to Sojara as they stood on the balcony, looking at the nighttime skyline of metropolitan Bangkok, Thailand. Tonight's sexual adventure had been epic in more ways than one, and only reaffirmed their love for one another. Sojara grinned as Jean-Pierre wrapped his big arms protectively around her. Who would have thought that a unique daughter of Thailand would find her match in a wayward son of the American Northeast? East meets West and all that good stuff. Sojara turned around, took Jean-Pierre's face into her hands and kissed him. When it's right, one can feel it in one's soul. True connections are built to last...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,127 Followers