Sojurn With Lalu's Professors Ch. 01

Story Info
Erotic Coupling.
2.3k words
3.67
1.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lalu's dream come true with three ladies he desired:

1. Rama

2. Silvy

3. Padmaja.

All the three were in early 30s. All of them thought me in pre graduation in prestigious South Mumbai College. I was in my late teens, and these three ladies were in mid to late twenties then. I had two benefits, was good in studies & was from prominent family of Mumbai.

Brief Description:

1. Rama: Oval Face, Prominent Nose, and Cheeks, Juicy Lips, Wavy Hairs, nice neck to hold to, well developed breasts, matching hips, clean stomach a pleasure to hold from behind. Fleshy back, brown skin. She was from middle class family, and was impressed by material things used by me. Whenever we spoke, she came very near to me feeling the heat of her body, and her breast used to be less then an inch away. Could see stiffed tities and deep cleavage whenever went for talk with her. Youngest of the lot.

2. Silvy Lobo: Her affair with another was well known among the students. She was petit in height but body to die for. Her lips were prominent feature of her face. Her lips were slim, and small mouth but with dark lipsticks they were the most kissable of all. Her Breast were full and were highlighted in chic chiffon sarees. She used to adjust her blouse every few minutes, that gave boner to all the boys, her class were most attended, and teenage girls hated her most as she had most attention of boys, more attention than two time miss college champion, who was also national level tennis player in under 19 categories.

3. Padmaja: Eldest of all, married but without children. Fairest of all, tallest of all. Lady with attitude. big forehead, sharp nose, and delicate lips were main feature of her face, A proper structured body, she used to walk in rows between the benches. And some time seat on students' bench and explain.

After returning to India after studies, there was Alumni Meet organized at Suburban 5-star hotel of Mumbai. It was great to see fellow students after almost 5 years, everybody was sharing their essional achievement, most of them were at lower rung of middle management. As always, I was not a gregarious lot., I sat in a side was watching others from batch moving around, then two female class mates named Sheetal & Kannan joined, Kannan had been to US for post-graduation, and Sheetal was married in college to a student, now was undergoing Divorce proceedings, then other two s Rama & Silvy joined, Silvy had also married a fellow & she had divorced with huge alimony. As we were talking, I asked if they would like to join me for weekend trip to Lonawala on banks of Lake Pawana. Both of them readily agreed. As one of the Tharki Class Mates had said, both these s had crush on me & my cars when I was studying in college. They always used to ask about me. As they were barely 7-10 years elder, they were in in mid-thirties, with more matured bodies.

As agreed, we met on Friday afternoon outside college, as they stayed in college campus, they were ready to leave. One was a lactating mother full of Milky Jugs and other was in process of finding suitable match.

I asked my driver to go back home, and had Busty, Maya's secretary for company and organize the trip. All the ladies started gossiping about one or other topics, Rama exchanged her seat with Busty and sat next to me. Busty had gauged the intention of Rama & Silvy.

Busty & I had great fun and sex when we went to Europe along with Rashmi Nayak a divorced serial actress.

As we started from Khalapur Petrol pump, Rama deliberately dropped Starbucks coffee her top, as a reaction while driving I touched her breast to wipe off coffee, seeing this Busty & Silvy started laughing and Rama blushing. Then Rama took my hand filled with Coffee & Cream and sucked it sensuously, making my Phallus a boner.

We pulled the car on side, so I can wash my hands of Coffee cream. After washing my hands, about to start the car, Rama asked she wanted to shift back and change her top, so it was now turn of Silvy to seat next to me. Silvy was straight to the point, as she sat next to me, she touched the boner with back of her hand, moved it on my trouser for few seconds, then gave a long & passionate kiss on my lips for few seconds. In doing saw, I saw from rare view mirror, Rama was adjusting her saree and cleaning her blouse, pressure on cleaning gave pushup effect to her cleavage. While doing so she was watching on rare view mirror, and said, "Sab Tere Liye hai Choose leena".

Then we reached our hotel at Aamby Valley, we had booked a villa with 4 rooms, room each for everyone. On reaching Busty started live video chat with her boss Maya, who was on business trip abroad, both the s were introduced to her. Busty was instructed by her to take Rama for cleaning & polishing.

On check in to our villas, we were served with chilled soda water, it was approx. 2.30 pm. Every one went & checked their rooms & gathered back in sitting area, our villa had all the exclusive facilities with attendants, we had requested for all ladies' staff. My room was last & largest wit beautiful Sofa seeing a full height mirror.

Then Orgy started by Busty, she sat next to me, took Maya on line and started rubbing her left palm on my rod, seeing her naughtiness, I started caressing & pressing her large booty. Then she sat on my lap and started kissing & it was long French kiss, my hand went below her skirt, and my finger started looking for her ass hole. We were aware of each other's every Sq cm of body and pleasure points. Then I started kissing he neck on right side, which was one of biggest turn on. She started unbuttoning her top, so I could nibble her brown busts, other two ladies were spell shocked on seeing this. After few minutes of foreplay, Busty got up and took Rama for beauty treatment & massage at parlor.

As our fore play was on, we could see body heat emanating from Rama & Silvy's bodies, we could feel it from distance. As the two left, I sat next to Silvy, she immediately started kissing usely, I held the head from behind and kissed her back. She was petite of all at approx. 5'2", well developed breast like Busty, and upon that she had gave birth to a son 2 years back and had got divorced.

I lifted Silvy and started kissing inserting each other's tongues in others mouth, this was 1st French kiss experienced, & took her to my room dropping her saree on floor.

Inside my room we sat on sofa facing the mirror, this gave us additional kick. Silvy sat on my lap and took my hands and placed on her breast, my palms could feel the poking tits above her blouse, I was busy licking & kissing her sexy back. She started feeling my boner between her hips and she started shifting her balance from one hip to another, and started moaning due to kisses and squeezes. She was feeling a man's touch after more than two years as she had separated from her husband in 1st trimester of her marriage, as he was having an affair with a student. I slowly moved up to her neck from behind and started nibbling her, and smell emanating from her body was mesmerizing. She got up from my lap and turned around dropping her peticot, and she expressed from her eyes to bite and squeeze the breast as she had missed for two years, in the process, her milk started oozing out of her nipples making her bra and blouse soggy. I did not waste time and took off her bra & blouse in one shot, and she took off her Panty in a second, I had naked Greek Goddess APRODITE, just confused where to touch her where to kiss her, where to feel her, where to nibble her.

She took my head and pressed it against her left tis and requested me to suck it as much as I liked. In process I lifted her with her boobies in my mouth, she started moaning loudly, slowly I slipped her to ground her face was facing my chest, she started unbuttoning my shirt, and started fondling with my phallus with her other hand, in the process I got un dressed, and was stark naked with her, I pushed her to one wall and lifted her again, now she had her legs clinging to my waist, and my phallus was touching her bottom, getting both of us more excited beyond imagination followed with deep kisses. Then she bends backward raising her hands up and intimated me to again squeeze & nibble her breast, and I held her hand high. Her dark areola & tits were of perfect size on her breast and were shining due to my kisses. Now she had started precum, and wanted me inside her desperately.

We lay on bed in missionary position, I started kissing her upper body making her wet with my saliva, then she asked me to lay on my back, then she went down and took my phallus into her delicate mouth giving me few rounds of blow job. Then she sat on my Phallus, and let it enter her Jannat slowly, and with each movement on insertion, she moaned, and her moaning was making me more excited never felt before. After few minutes both of us came, and lots of liquid was exchanged, she fell on my chest, and I started playing with her black silky hairs of waist length. She thanked me for this short break and this feeling of sex, she never had before. We again started kissing each other after 15 minutes of lying down, we got up and went to bathroom with open sky and were enjoying sky view leapt in each other's arms. Before going into bathroom, Silvy called for help to clean the messy bed, I was in bathroom, the room help said, your moaning was so loud that it would have been heard in whole hotel, if we wouldn't have been this villa, which was on top of the hill away from rest of the hotel, Silvy blushed and came into the bathroom blushing. Then we started taking shower together and again started feeling each other's body and warmth, and as Silvy was cleaning my phallus, it again started getting boner, and Silvy started blushing again from shoulder, I was playing with her tits when this happened, she said now let us have as standing sex taking support of closet in bathroom. We again started fore play by kissing under warm shower, my left hand went down, as I could feel clean shaven area in around her vagina, I inserted my middle finger fist, then fore finger and started exploring her depth and g spot, she was moaning with each move of my fingers, and I felt warm ore cum of hers on my fingers and palm, then we went to closet, with a mirror, she bent in such a way that we could see each other and her vagina was easily accessible between her wide open legs. again, I inserted my two fingers, she closed her eyes and felt a kind of shiver in her body, the I took my position behind her, she helped me into her vagina with one hand, and other hand was taking support. After this we started our slow momentum. And I was fondling with her breast & tities, she was moaning with closed eyes, and I felt she had had orgasm, and now the it was pain and not pleasure for her, it was visible on her face, so pulled out, she turned around, kissed me deeply, at the same time keeping momentum with her one hand and then she slipped down, and took my boner in her mouth and started the movement for 2-3 minutes and I came into her mouth, me cum started coming out from side of her lips. She got up, and spread cum on her cheeks and chin and said, this is best skin tightening serum in the world.,

now she wrapped a towel around her, and open bathroom door to see our room was done or not, she instructed the maid to do it fast, and turned around blushing again. There was kind of jerk in her walk, as she was in pain after two back-to-back super orgasms. We sat on stools naked watching each other and feeling each other's Thais and hands, after few minutes we got up and took shower again and this washed each other with body soap and shampoo. Dried each other and kissed again deeply, again lifted her, and got her to room. And spread her across the bed. After lying for few minutes, we heard the door bell, so Rama & Busty were back, both shouting and shirking, not knowing about our heavenly experience. Then Silvy got up and went to mirror to see her body, there were lots of love bites, which needed to be covered for single mother, and black spots due to tight holding in fore ply, she again kissed deeply, started getting ready with lots of cover up. Our maid had got her clothes in our room, along with her makeup bag.

After some time, we came out of room, as nothing had happened, Silvy was walking slow as lot had happened in two hours which had not happened in two years in her life.