Sojourn Of Lalu with Divorcee Seria

Story Info
Fantasy, India, UAE, Montenegro.
2.4k words
3
1.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi welcome to 2nd sojourn of Lalu with a EA & divorcee actress to Montenegro, One&Only Portonovi, Croatia.

I was on at Delhi airport to board a flight to Croatia for acquisition of a Pharma Plant. This time Maya was not there but her busty Secretary was accompanying me. Our flight was Via Dubai. Due to Air Bubble agreement, we were to spend 3 days at Dubai before travelling to Croatia.

For fun sake we will call Maya's secretary Busty. Busty was educated from best Engineering & Business School from India. Busty was approx. 5'3'' in height always wearing a business suit. Her Busts were 38, and she preferred wearing white shirts with two buttons open which showed her ample cleavage with smooth texture of her brown skin, and back of shirt was always transparent of barely opaque, while front of shirt was always opaque. Maya called every 1 hour to check on progress, knowing three days in Dubai were waste. We had checked into One & Only Palace at Dubai. Emirates by mistake had forwarded our luggage to Montenegro, so I & Busty were left with clothes they were wearing and hand luggage with their necessary documents and electronic items like Phones, iPad and Laptops.

As busty was short in height, when ever she stood with me, her ample assets were seen by me and she gave hard time. Maya had some naughty thought, and she booked us in 2-bedroom suite. After checking into hotel, Busty started a zoom call with Maya, after some time Lalu also joined for the virtual meeting from his room. As lalu joined the meeting, Maya suggested Busty to shift to Lalu's room so it was easy to discuss, so busty entered Lalu's room with out Jacket, so her upper body's curves were amply visible, and sleeves & back of shirt were fully transparent showing busty's brassiere, & side cleavage, and rims of her pushup bra were visible. And her sexy back was to die for.

Now as meeting started maya took off her blouse and her milky jugs were visible. And she started rubbing her breast and it turned red, and her tits were erect, she then took off her brassier giving full view of her ample melons. Seeing me & busty jaw dropped, she said, why so much surprise on your face, he has caressed and fondled, and sucked & bit her breast innumerable times on Kutch Visit, and Busty had helped her with milk suction pump many times. Then she started describing how satisfactory and enjoyable hose privy moments were. On listening this description, Busty started emitting heat from her body and she started sweating. Seeing her Maya said we will do meeting tomorrow, and on learning our baggage has left for Montenegro, she asked me to take her for shopping to Burj Khalifa Shopping Mall and told Bust to buy lingerie from Victoria Secret for Resort wear and M&S for business meeting. And notoriously told me to help her buy right lingerie that I like. While disconnecting zoom Maya brought her right breast close to camera and showed the love bites given by me when in Kutch, seeing this Busty kept her left hand on my right leg close to crotch.

On disconnection of meeting, Busty pushed her lips on my lips for passionate long kiss never experienced before. We had our tongues exploring each other mouths deep and giving our hands free-hand to explore each other's body. After couple of minutes gaining conscious, we separated, and I thanked Busty to give such a heavenly experience of kiss. While kissing my right hand slowly caressed her left breast, size of her melons was much larger than Maya's mangoes and tight and stiff nipples. While cuddling and fondling my left hand explored her neck and collar bones, as she had her hairs tied tight and gelled, on exploring her neck from back I untied hair, she looked a dusky beauty with flowing hairs.

We separated again with smile and another lip kiss, which was short and sweet. Now after breaking ice, we were able to discuss everything under sun, and touch each other without any tension. I asked her to go and get ready as we had to go for shopping, to buy some clothes and lingerie, and footwear, as she was stuck with a high heel footwear.

She went to her room and started undressing to take bath, she did not close the connecting door, so she was ok me seeing her. When she went into her bathroom, she kept curtain open. I went to see her room what she was doing, I saw her clothes lying on floor, I offered her to iron her clothes as she was excited and she pressed her self to glass, so I could see her breast pressed to glass and her areolas and nipples looked very beautiful and sexy, she was pushing and squeezing her breast and moaning inside the bathroom. I picked up her shirt, trouser and jacket to iron. On lifting her trousers, I saw her wet panties, out of curiosity I smelled it, it had some sexy smell which hit my head more then any perfume made by some French Perfumer. She was seeing this from her Shower Cubicle, and enjoying the show. I ironed her clothes and hanged it on hanger and kept it on Suit Hanger, again seeing her panty, I took deep smell of it and enjoyed and had some subconscious hit.

She called me to her room to help her hook her bra behind, taking this opportunity, I again kissed her while hooking her bra behind and gave her tight hug feeling her breast and tits to my chest, she had notorious sexy smile coming from bottom of her heart.

We went for shopping in mall nearby as advised by Maya. 1st we went to Victoria's secret. There we met Layla a sales person from Iran, she had kept all the pieces ready on instructions f Maya. Now only Busty had to see the size and pick it up. As Maya was a platinum customer, we were taken into private trial room, where I was allowed to see how it was fitting Busty. Busty tried around 20 brassieres all fitted well. She came near me and let me feel the fabric and breast, few times I squeezed her mangoes, and saw lusty expression on her face, she licking her lips when her boobs were felt by me and squeezed a little. We completed our shopping at Victoria's secret, and Left. Meanwhile, Busty and maya were on constant video call when she was showing me her new attire. All the view and feeling of bustys bust were playing before my eyes again and again. And it was very disturbing in normal functioning.

After entering into M&S, busty started picking up two business suits and sports bra to wear under the shirts of suits. This was fastest shopping ever done with ladies.

I picked up couple of Jeans & white shirts from Paul & Shark store in Mall. When tried couple of pieces, Busty felt my crotch and gave facial expression and licking &biting her lips, that made me feel like make out love to her inside Trial room. But somehow, I resisted. Her cunt was leaking, and could smell her nectar inside trial room. It was good that she was carrying few tissue napkins and small perfume bottle, she wiped her nectar leaks and sprayed perfume to kill her nectars smell in room.

Our shopping was over and we went to our hotel room, both of us were super horny, we had to get our pressure point released. We could not control ourselves, as soon as we entered into our room, we dropped bags and started smooching and feeling each other's body and kissing each other's neck and biting ear lobes. We could feel each other's body heat. And as always, our darling Maya was on line, and she said not to forget her from this horny experienced, she was online on my bedroom computer. We started undressing while going to my bedroom, and busty was moaning with each touch. By the time we were in our room, busty was in shirt and under garments, and I was down to my under garments, with big pole visible from my underwear. On screen Maya was down to her undergarments licking her nectar and fingering her clitoris, it was great to see Maya milky white body on one side and dusky Busty in my arms.

Now real game started, Maya was caressing her body, she took off her bra and came near camera which brought each and every cm of her white milky breast. She caressed and squeezed it on other side, and I was caressing busty in my arms. Then maya took off her wet pink laced panties, and took camera near her vagina, we cud see wet vagina shining in light, she fingered her vagina and then licked her nectar in arousing us more, seeing Maya, we had started taking off each other's clothes. I took off busty's panty and smelled it, it had strong smell and as semi wet. Seeing these Maya started fingering herself faster and it seemed she had multiple orgasms on her own. I took off Busty's top and started kissing and biting shoulders of Busty and squeezing her nipples from above her lacy brassier. She was moaning, I turned her around and we started deep smooching and unclipped har bra and took it off.

Now she was stark naked and was my bae, my hands were exploring her each and every inch of this dusky bae, and feeling textures of her skin. Her moaning was music to our ears. Slowly my left-hand fingers found clitoris, and started circling it and pinching it. It was taking us to new high, she took off my underwear and caressing my rod. Rod was oozing liquid, and helping her to caress my now sticky rod. She went down and took my rod in mouth and started blow job, taking me to further new level. Suddenly I raised her with jerk and pushed her back to wall, and pulled her hands on side and started kissing all her frontal body starting from lips, to cheeks to Jaw to neck to shoulders and to breast to tits to areolas to cleavage to stomach. She was tasting salty and sweating profusely. Now I pushed her to bed and she guided my cock into her vagina, she started shouting and moaning together, seeing and hearing this Maya was jealous, and she was profusely caressing and pressing her boobs.

Suddenly room was noisy and it seemed there was sort of orgy going on in the room. As my speed of screwing Busty was growing I felt her warm vaginal juices lubricating our intercourse, then after few minutes I also reached my orgasm. This was the best orgasm I had. Both of us had sweated and burned calories. We slept for half an hour in each others arms. Then I woke up, and went to bathroom to clean up, made a cup of coffee for her and waked her up by caressing hairs, she slowly opened her eyes, and pulled my face and had long kiss. Then we had coffee sitting naked on bed.

Then we decided to take warm water bath together, playing and titillating each other applying soaps and body wash. We dried each other, wore bathrobes. Then called housekeeping service, so our clothes can be washed for next day as we had to stay for 3 days and our baggage had reached Montenegro.

We put all our clothes in laundry bag for washing except busty's panty which was smelling intoxicating.

Called house keeping to collect laundry and clean the room, my room looked as if there was an earthquake, and rest of the suite looked spic and span. Our Pilipino housekeeping staff was grinning looking at us as both of us were in bathrobe with out any undergarments. After she left, I again had an erection, and my rod found its way out of bathrobe opening. Seeing this Busty kneeled in front and started kissing it, looking at me from side of her eyes.

Again, we went to my room, now naked we were slow and talking of things around, then she sat in my lap and started rubbing my rod with her clitoris, and we were busy kissing, suddenly Rashme Nayak a just divorced friend of Maya entered our room silently to surprise us, but she was surprised to see us fully naked positions. Rashme seeing us in this condition was shocked and later became comfortable, she gave us few seconds to wear our bathrobes. We called Maya about arrival of Rashme, but she had not recovered from our online orgy. She was still bare breasted with lots of love pinches mark visible. On seeing her in this position Rashme started laughing and said, she entered into room to find nude love birds in each other's arms and letting lower part do its own work.

We took Rashme to Busty's room and told her this will be her own room, and Busty will be sharing my room. This did not go well with Rashme, to express her feeling she came on me kissed me and squeezed me. Busty was about to laugh on this teenage behavior of Rashme.

It was approx. 11.00 pm so we decided to order food in room as our clothes were sent for laundry and we were not in mood to open new set of clothes just bought few hours ago.

As we had used two bathrobes, Rashme wanted one for her, she still had some actress Aire in her, she was used to be pampered.

After receiving the new bathrobe, Rashme took off her clothes in full view, it was heavenly view was great, fairer like Maya, and fuller body, but her busts were smaller then Busty, she had clean vagina with no hairs or stubbles, and her Vagina was much lighter than that of Maya.

After our dinner, we went to our respective bedrooms as me & busty had long & eventful day.

After check in, there was another person a friend of Maya a divorcee actress joined them as she was trying to come out of her rude divorce.

In evening, maya gave Lalu a strong erection by showing her white milk jugs cleavage in zoom meeting with.