Sol Hegemony Ch. 01

Story Info
En route to Hades, a new friend is made.
6.2k words
4.54
2.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: So, I've been sitting on this story for a while, and recently came back to it because... wait for it... my girlfriend and I started a one-on-one campaign using the Genesys TTRPG system. So, expectedly, I've been fixating on this. So... here you go!

It was as the extrasolar shuttle exited the gravity well of Neptune's L3 Lagrange point that Charis Linch started to wonder at how many different vehicles were needed to get him from his home on the Titan Colony to the Hades Naval Academy. Let's see, he mused to himself, crossing one leg over the other and leaning forward, elbow to knee and chin resting on his fist. There was the intra-orbit bus to take me from the mansion to Titan Station. Then a moon-hopper to get me from Titan to Saturn. The first actual shuttle from Saturn to Cerberus, at Neptune's L3. And finally Hades, on the far side of the Kuiper belt.

The young man shivered as he briefly tried - and failed - to picture just how far away from home he was. And how much further away from Earth, the homeworld, he was. Space is far too big. A burst of raucous laughter from the far side of the shuttle drew Charis' glare. The same can't be said for this shuttle.

The shuttle was a massive affair, so big it didn't even bother with 'proper' seating - just some benches spread throughout the massive main cabin and plenty of room. Despite that, the nearly thousand cadets from the twelve species that made up the Sol Hegemony made the vast space feel utterly cramped, despite the roughly three square meters of space each cadet could have in the open area. For some, like the deer-tauric Valkarians, that was barely enough. Others, like the appropriately mouse-like siirril or the few bunnygirl Amyin, barely took up any of the space. Of course, mingling occurred, and some groups had formed, taking up even less space than what they would individually. But still, some were...

Charis glared at the particularly loud group near him - four humes like himself, three men - or perhaps more appropriately 'boys' - and one woman. One rather headstrong Wivex, though the moth-like futa kept her gaze respectful around her hume betters. Another male, a canine Idsir, also made his presence known, though a bit more loudly than the Wivex; an upheld chin and challenging eyes displayed that.

Though he couldn't hear them, Charis knew a joke when he saw one, and the loud laughter a few seconds later only confirmed it. Bored curiosity nearly tempted him from his seat atop his luggage, but a Masthecsh female about a third of the way around the group caught his attention before he committed to the idea. The somewhat lizard-like xenogyn was glaring with narrowed eyes at the group, a thoroughly unimpressed look on her face. After a moment, she noticed Charis' attention, and looked over at him. The two sent wry smiles at each other, rolling their eyes in mutual annoyance at the loud sextet of numbskulls.

Charis Linch, he thought at the girl.

Rizarak Mithiori, she replied.

A slight smile tugged at the corner of Charis' lips. You're quite clear.

Rizarak smiled lopsidedly. C-Grade. I'm better at skimming than comming, so I appreciate the compliment, sir.

At the unannounced proffering of information, Charis did a little skimming of his own, and was surprised to find that Cadet Mithiori, while curious about Charis' grade, wasn't necessarily expecting him to reciprocate.

I'm an A-Grade myself, he replied, suppressing a chuckle at the slight widening of the Masthecsh's slitted eyes.

No wonder you're so clear. Or why I only felt your skim because I was watching for it.

Charis couldn't help the laugh that followed. Care to join me? Looks like we've each only got one case apiece, and it should be several hours before we reach Hades.

Rizarak's smile was less lopsided this time, and she stood, picked up her luggage, and quickly navigated over to where Charis was sitting. He admired the way her nanobot-uniform showed off her... well, everything, just about. Cadets' uniforms were nearly identical to those of active-duty personnel's spacer uniforms (since it was the lowest rank for naval ship service), barring the difference in color and decoration. As such, all of the female cadets' uniforms - while technically covering everything - were transparent over most of their body, with the exception of a few small opaque spots: what was effectively a C-string and pasties, both in bright blood red coloring. The rest of the suit was clear, though it reflected light almost like plastic, and covered everything below the female's neck, where the nanobots that made up the suit emerged from the metal collar, about two centimeters tall by one centimeter thick. For Rizarak, this meant that her pert, A-cup breasts; toned, flat belly; long, smooth legs; and tight little ass were all placed on tantalizing display for anyone who cared to look, with only her nipples, areola, ass, and cunt hidden from appraising eyes. It also revealed the spattering of scales across many of the softer, fleshy parts of her body, all violet in color.

The males' uniforms, by comparison, were considerably more conservative; red jumpsuits with thin black lines running down the front and back of each arm and leg, as well as down the spine and midline of the front of their chest. Rather than a metal collar, the nanobots that made up the mens' uniforms came from a small, two-centimeter wide disk that was positioned over their heart - or where the heart would be on a human, slightly left of the center of the chest. All this did little to actively conceal that Charis was of a light build, tall, pale, and overall handsome.

The Masthecsh cadet set her suitcase about 45 degrees to Charis' right, then sat down on it. "You said your surname was 'Linch?'" she asked tentatively, her slitted, violet eyes slightly narrowed in thought.

Charis huffed a short laugh. "Yes, yes, sole legitimate heir to Linchpin, son of Christoph Linch. As far as all that is concerned, I'm just a hume from Titan - no special considerations or accommodations."

Rizarak raised her eyebrows. "Did Lord Linch..."

Cadet Linch shook his head before she could finish, his black hair swishing softly across his ears. "No, no. I'm still the sole legitimate heir and, should something happen to Father, I'd be all set to inherit. No, the... 'issue,' as some might call it, is that unless and until Father is unable to execute his responsibilities as CEO - an extremely unlikely scenario - I've nothing more than a safe home to return to and modest comforts therein. Father will support any pursuit I engage in, but I'll not receive any special consideration or assistance for being his heir. Unlike those humes." He ended his explanation with a jerk of his chin towards the group of loud humes and their hanger-ons, a note of disdain in his voice.

Cadet Mithiori glanced over her shoulder at the group, a smile that mixed genuine amusement with some small measure of disgust decorating her dark face. "They are rather... much."

Charis grinned. "They are at that. From what I've gleaned, one - the loud one - is the brat of some minor government official on Europa - probably a city mayor or something. Wealthy enough to throw his weight around, but not enough to know how to shut up."

Rizarak examined the group for a moment before frowning back at Charis. "They're all loud, sir."

He smirked, amber eyes flashing. "He's loud of body and action, not just his damned voice." He looked over at the group again. "Not sure about the other three humans, they're actually using a little bit of their psychr abilities to resist skimming, though that probably means they're at least C-grade. The Wivex is also shielded, but the Idsir seems to have alpha tendencies, so he might have been allowed to choose to be military, lucky dog that he is."

Cadet Mithiori's eyes widened. "You skimmed them? Without permission?"

Linch snorted. "With how loud they're being - and the lack of thought-shielding - they're broadcasting an open invitation, Rizarak. The Wivex noticed me, but the only thing she did was look over and nod when the rest were laughing at some stupid joke or another." He grinned. "And besides. It's not criminal to skim without permission. Just... impolite."

Rizarak thought for a moment, glanced back at the group, then back at Charis. "I wonder if the instructors will see it that way."

"If the instructors notice, I've either fucked up horribly or... no, I'd have fucked up horribly."

The Masthecsh smiled a little at that, then turned her attention back to the group, a cautious, thoughtful expression on her face. "Did you..." she tentatively started.

"The girl?" Charis guessed. "No. I'm bold, but not stupid. You don't anything at a woman without permission, even if she isn't a Sister. The weakest grade a woman's ever gotten was a B, which is more than strong enough to notice a skim without trying. And even if she was lower, you just... don't. She's a woman."

Cadet Mithiori looked suitably chastened as she nodded quickly, her face flushed slightly and head bowed. Linch smirked. "That doesn't mean that I didn't pick up some fascinating tidbits from the others..."

The xenogyn looked up quickly, interest sparking in her eyes. Charis suppressed a laugh. "Apparently, she's womb-born, sired by Rear Admiral Korsch and a Sister. Great honor for the Admiral. Great disappointment too - I doubt they'll womb-bear for him again, given the lackluster psycher grade."

"What grade is she?"

He shrugged. "That I haven't found out yet, but you know she can't be S-Grade, or she'd be with the Sisters, not in a cadet's uniform on a shuttle to Hades. Most likely A; I'm willing to bet I'd've heard about the... fourth B-Grade woman ever?"

Rizarak nodded, gazing appraisingly at the group, and the woman. One hand slowly creeped up to stroke at her long, snow-white hair, which was tightly braided over her right shoulder. "She is rather... beautiful."

Charis snorted. "And a bitch, from what I can tell." He almost laughed aloud at the Masthecsh's horrified look. "She's a woman, Mithiori, not a goddess. She's not even a Sister, but she still thinks she's the best thing in the entire shuttle."

Cadet Mithiori seemed almost scandalized. "She is one of the five percent of the hume population that's female, sir."

"Without a working womb, she's basically as useful as a xenogyn for those purposes. If she doesn't have those good psycher genes, it's not like a woman is any more valuable for procreating than a xeno."

Rizarak made an annoyed face as she conceded the point. "Still... didn't you just say she's a woman, sir? You may not have explicitly said it, but you seemed to imply that as a woman, she was due certain... treatment."

Cadet Linch smirked at his companion. "That's true... but we're not treating her any way right now. We're simply talking, Mithiori. And stating facts."

She blinked, a smile slowly forming across her pretty face. "I suppose that is true, isn't it?" she murmured, looking back towards the group.

Charis' own smile widened. "Indeed it is, Mithiori." He paused for a moment, considering. "Another fact would be that you are quite a fetching specimen - your violet coloration pairs well with your dark skin."

The Masthecsh turned sharply, eyes wide and lips parted, her cheeks and neck darkening with her flush. "I... th-thank you, sir," she stammered.

The human smiled easily at her as he appraised her, his eyes tracking down her nearly naked body in appreciation, noting the sharp, nearly claw-like nails on her fingers, and her talon-form feet. He'd noted her pointy teeth while they'd talked, and the way her narrow tail swished back and forth behind her. He smirked at her, enjoying her bashfulness. "Perhaps, if we are in the same cadet-crew, I'll try and have you in my unit." Rizarak's blush deepened, and Charis' smile grew. "Though now that I think of it, usually there's a... test run before a citizen engages in a long-term dalliance with a xenogyn."

Cadet Mithiori nearly squeaked. "S-sir! We're in public!"

Charis just snorted. "It's not like that's stopped anyone before. Or is stopping anyone now," he replied, nodding his head at a pair of hume men, each sitting on their suitcases with a xenogyn kneeling between their legs, heads bobbing back and forth on their cocks while the two talked casually.

Rizarak's eyes widened, her blush traveling further down her shoulders and chest. The human laughed softly and reclined slightly in his seat. "You haven't been used much, have you?"

She glanced up at him before looking away. "N-no, sir. My... my mother taught me a lot, but I... haven't actually..."

Cadet Linch raised an eyebrow. "Ever?" he asked, voice incredulous.

The Masthecsh shook her head, shrinking away. "My sire is wealthy. I was... pampered. Tutored at home, made my own meals in the kitchen... I lived at my sire's estate until just a few days ago, never seeing any humans who weren't employed by my sire, and they didn't... make any advances."

Charis looked a little closer at the xenogyn, not quite sure what he was looking for. When nothing caught his eye, the human let out a sigh. "Well, you might want to consider fixing that yourself - I'm sure you know about cadet units and crews - you're basically guaranteed to be used by any human in your crew, let alone your unit leader." Rizarak nodded solemnly at the floor, and Cadet Linch sighed again. "Surely you didn't expect to just... have a pass on that, did you?"

She looked up at him. "I guess it just... didn't really set in until now."

"I suppose that's understandable," he nodded. "But seriously, if you want to have any amount of... control over your first use, you should probably take the initiative. Humans tend to like eager, engaged xenogyns, so whoever you offer yourself to will probably be a bit more willing to accommodate your... inexperience if you're the one propositioning." He frowned. "Though there are some who like to take that eagerness and weaponize it against the girl offering, so there's that."

Rizarak watched her fellow cadet from under her eyelashes for a moment. "And... you?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you... 'like to weaponize' eager xenogyns' initiative against them?"

Charis blinked at her. "I suppose that depends. I'd rather have an active participant, and some of you do like to be treated worse than others, so if that's the case, then I would, since I certainly enjoy it. But there's something to be said for actually having an eager, active participant, and shutting down a xenogyn who doesn't enjoy being humiliated and 'mistreated' just ruins the fun for me."

She squinted at him. "And how do you know if a xenogyn does or doesn't like that?"

Cadet Linch shrugged. "Practice. Experience." He flashed a wry smile. "Asking helps more often than not. Most of you've been used enough and in plenty of different situations and ways that you have a decent enough idea of what you like or dislike."

Rizarak took a deep breath. "And if I propositioned you?"

His eyebrow lifted once again, an amused smile giving him an almost predatory expression. "Are you propositioning me, Mithiori?"

Her blush returned, and she swallowed nervously before squaring her shoulders and meeting his gaze with a surprising amount of courage. "Yes, I am, sir."

Charis narrowed his eyes speculatively at her, then turned in his seat and pointed at the floor at his feet. "Knees. Now," he ordered softly, though his voice was firm.

The Masthecsh's eyes widened slightly, her lips parted, but she did as commanded with barely an hesitation, standing and taking a quick stride to close the distance before dropping to her knees with a surprising amount of grace for an 'inexperienced' xenogyn. In fact, Charis marveled at the position she took, with her arms folded behind her back, her face up but eyes lowered to the floor, and her knees spread slightly beyond her shoulder-width.

With a mental command to his nanosuit's neural network, Charis freed his dick, which had rapidly hardened over the past minute, and stood out facing Rizarak's face. Her nostrils flared as his human pheromones hit her, eyes dilating slightly as she swallowed heavily, but she maintained her position.

Charis beckoned her with a finger as he spread his legs slightly. "Go ahead, Mithiori. It's not going to suck itself."

Tentatively, still darkly flushed, Rizarak leaned forward, her long, forked, tongue darting out to wet her lips as she inhaled the hume's scent. A gentle peck to the tip of his cock made her shudder in inexplicable pleasure before she took the entire head into her mouth, tongue eagerly laving across the soft, sensitive organ.

Cadet Linch let out a sigh, relaxing back slightly as the Masthecsh's impressively-talented mouth tended to his cock. His eyebrows raised as he felt her forked tongue wrap around his dick, something he knew was possible for a Masthecsh to accomplish, but he was well aware it was also difficult, requiring a considerable amount of coordination to pull off while also sucking.

She said her mother had taught her... and if her sire is wealthy enough to spend money on private tutors for his xenogyn daughter, that may well mean that Mithiori's mother was a slave, possibly... Charis' concentration was briefly broken as Rizarak suddenly bobbed her head forward, taking his cock into her throat for a moment before backing off and suckling at the tipagain, her eyes glancing up anxiously, searching for approval. The hume smiled, gently petting her hair. Safe to assume Mithiori's mother is a L-Class slave. Certainly explains the skill for such an inexperienced xenogyn. A tap at the back of the Masthecsh's head sent her all the way back down his cock, her tongue slipping out to caress his balls before she pulled back, only to dive back down again, setting a slow, steady, blissful pace.

"Seems like quite the skilled cunt you've got there," a feminine voice said, causing Charis to suppress a scowl as he looked up to see Rear Admiral Korsch's daughter approaching, the loud brat of a human alongside her while the rest of their gaggle held back, the Wivex peering around the two humes to give Cadet Linch a sympathetic look.

"By her own admission, she's actually rather inexperienced," Charis replied, forcing a wry smile. "But she definitely shows promise."

The Korsch girl smirked condescendingly at the back of Rizarak's head. "Wonder if her lizard tongue is any good at serving a woman," she wondered loudly. Linch struggled to maintain a pleasant expression as he felt her skim across his shielding - quite aggressively. The flash of surprise in her eyes convinced him that she hadn't expected him to have any shielding up, let alone strong enough that her skim simply skittered off rather than pressed against it.

Charis feigned ignorance of her brazen skim, shrugging nonchalantly. "If you want, I can let you have a turn with her mouth once I'm done... though I should mention that I tend to take a while with my service. I find a great deal of enjoyment in drawing out the process, and given the duration of our journey to Hades..." He shrugged again. "Sorry, Miss..."

The woman stiffened, before inclining her head slightly. "Korsch. Elzabetth Korsch, sired by Rear Admiral Davdid Korsch and the Sister Kahsdy."

"Korsch. Apologies again."

With a jut of her chin, Elzabetth turned on her heel, nearly running into her Idsir hanger-on, while the loud human gave Charis a look that just bordered on scathing. "Pretty rude to rebuke a woman like that, aren't'cha?" he accused.

12