Sol Hegemony Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cadet Linch once again feigned ignorance. "Sorry, I'm sure I don't have the slightest what you're implying, er..."

The boy scowled, raising his chin haughtily. "Patirik Vausberin. And who are you?"

Once again, Charis had to make an effort to school his expression as Patirik's skim bounced straight off his shielding. In fact, the boy's skim was so blundering that he struggled not to roll his eyes. "Charis Linch. Of Titan."

Patirik's eyes widened slightly - Cadet Linch wasn't sure if it was because of the name or the boy's fumbled skim - before he scowled again and turned sharply, hurrying to catch up with Elzabetth.

Charis watched the humes and their lackeys until they had disappeared into the crows of cadets, then allowed the scowl he'd been suppressing to emerge. As if on cue, the mouth around his cock pulled away, and Rizarak softly said, "Thank you... for dissuading them from waiting to use me."

The human looked down with a disapprovingly raised eyebrow. There's no reason your mouth should be off my cock when you can com, girl, he reproached her telepathically.

Blushing, the Masthecsh quickly took his dick back into her mouth, spending a long few moments giving it careful and thorough attention. Charis rewarded her quick and proper response by gently petting the top of her head. Good girl.

I'm sorry, sir. I forgot...

She trailed off when Charis gently nudged her mind with his own, simultaneously making a negating motion with his hand. You're inexperienced, Mithiori. As long as you learn and correct yourself, there's no point in lingering on the mistake.

Yes, sir. Thank you.

Cadet Linch just nodded down at her, then pulled up his personal HUD and began browsing the Sol network. He made good on his earlier statement, and kept Rizarak busy with her mouth for a long while, one hand lightly stroking the top of the xenogyn's head. Even once he came, he kept her between his legs, enjoying her service until he was hard again, then luxuriating in her continued oral attention.

Despite the length of her fellatio, Rizarak showed only a moderate slowing of her service, once again impressing Charis with her endurance. Even in spite of extensive genetic engineering at the species level, most xenogyns weren't able to casually fellatio a cock for almost two hours, and the hume couldn't help but wonder just when the Masthecsh meant when she said that her mother had 'taught her a lot;' he now suspected that phallic aids were involved, and a significant amount of time devoted to them.

Your skill with your mouth and tongue are commendable, Mithiori, he praised after climaxing a second time.

Rizarak, humming in delight at the pleasure she received from contact with human semen as she played with it in her mouth, managed to reply, I'm glad you approve, sir...

Charis frowned speculatively at the hesitation in her mental voice. You have something to ask?

The Masthecsh shivered, then took his shaft all the way down her throat, her tongue slipping out from between her lips to caress and stroke his balls. I was debating about making a request, sir... she admitted, her mind tinted shyly.

Which was?

Now her face and chest flushed deeply. Would... you deign to... be one of my minders? Even if we are assigned to different units?

Cadet Linch's eyebrows shot up, then he smirked down at the bashful xenogyn. A little hot between your thighs, Mithiori? I suppose your sire never paid that much attention to your cunt, did he?

Rizarak let out a soft, muffled whine, nodding as much as she could around Charis' cock. Send me the request then, if you really want to, Charis said. Hardly a second later, his HUD flashed with a message - Rizarak's request that he become her minder. He allowed his smirk to grow when he saw that she had requested him to become her primary minder, granting him nearly full access to her various personal neural networks, at least as related to her sexual needs. The human accepted her request, then immediately repaid her trust with a command to her nanosuit, which tightened suddenly around her clitoris and vibrated violently. Her resulting scream of ecstasy caused him to sigh in pleasure.

Thank you, sir! she all but screamed at him, burrowing her face even deeper into his crotch as her mouth and tongue tried to repay his generosity. She stiffened, her whole body shuddering as a few further commands to her nanosuit, resulted in a set of phallic plugs filling her lower holes, their gentle vibrations bringing her an almost painful amount of pleasure.

Please, sir, she begged. Please, sir. Please, sir. Please, sir! Please! Sir, please! Please, sir!

No, Charis interrupted her. Prove you're worth my trouble. I'll allow you to cum when I want, not when your needy cunt does. And if you bother me about it again, I'm sure I can find a way to punish you.

Despite the human's practically cruel tone, his hand still gently stroked through the Masthecsh's hair, and the xenogyn shivered in delight, a deep, primal part of her thrilled to have found a male who had dominated her, especially a human. Charis, skimming her mind, knew that her delight was largely thanks to the extensive gengineering that all xeno species had received, making their females incredibly submissive and servile. He wasn't any less pleased for that knowledge.

Rizarak's attention barely wavered in the face of her sexual torment, further impressing upon Charis that the xenogyn had been well-trained by someone who knew what they were doing. Definitely born to an L-Class slave, he reasoned to himself as he loosened his self-control, allowing the pleasure the Masthecsh was giving him to quickly mount to a peak. He pulled her head down, sheathing his cock fully in her throat as he came, and as he let out a long, satisfied sigh, he told her, "Cum for me, slut."

Her scream of relief only added to his pleasure as he shot several long, heavy loads down her throat, eyes sliding closed in bliss. He felt Rizarak's own climax begin to fade, and ratcheted up the vibrations of her nanosuit, adding a few more tweaks - a sucking at her clitoris and nipples, as well as vibrations at the latter - to set her off on another orgasm, this one even stronger. Despite that, the xenogyn still dutifully tended to her minder's cock, massaging it with her throat as she caressed his freshly-empty balls with her tongue. Charis looked down with a small smile, gently stroking her head as she looked up with blissful, tear-stained eyes.

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou... she was repeating at him, only broken as she launched into a third orgasm with a whine.

Good girl, he told her, slowly lowering the sensations her nanosuit was giving her, shrinking the plugs and reducing the intensity of the vibrations until both were nonexistent. Rizarak shivered in the aftershocks of her three orgasms, Charis' cock still snugly in her throat.

Thank you, sir, she finally said, coherence filling her mental voice with a gratitude and satisfaction that it had been lacking earlier.

The hume gently guided her off his cock before commanding his nanosuit to close around it and get arranged comfortably. "I reward good behaviour, Mithiori," he said aloud as he watched her get settled back into her earlier kneeling position, his eyebrow slowly raising. "You can sit down again if you want," he pointed out, looking around for the group of nuisances from before. "I don't think those two shitheads are nearby, and we should be getting to Hades soon regardless..." he trailed off as the Masthecsh shook her head, a contented smile on her face.

"I... like kneeling for you, sir," she explained with a blush. "And... I don't mean to be insistent or demanding sir, but I... I hope I can kneel for you more, sir. A lot more."

Charis stared at her, not quite sure how to react at first, but then allowed a smile to grow on his face before he gave her a token of his own interest - a command for her nanosuit to vibrate, especially around her nipples and clitoris. Rizarak gasped, her whole body tensing and writhing into the sensations for a moment before she got control of herself and settled back into her kneel. "Th-thank you, sir," she hissed with gratitude. But there was a note of... longing?

Charis skimmed her mind briefly, confirming what he had heard. "You want something else?" he asked, intrigued.

The Masthecsh blushed darkly, hesitating as she seemed to glance backwards. "My... my tail, sir. It's... sensitive. Especially right at the ba-ahhhh!" Her explanation was interrupted by Charis remembering what he'd learned before - what Rizarak was about to say, and increasing the intensity of the vibrations along the bottom side of her tail, especially the first couple of inches and the very tip. The xenogyn moaned, ecstatic, her tail flicking back and forth happily.

Charis smirked, but eased off the intensity slowly until her nanosuit simply thrummed gently against her, stimulating her, but at a level she should be able to tolerate without much difficulty. "I must admit, I hope you'll be able to kneel for me a lot more as well, Mithiori," the hume said, reaching out a hand to guide the Masthecsh to lean against his leg, her head against his thigh where he could gently pet her. "You are a fetching xenogyn, and quite skilled at your duty."

Rizarak gently rubbed her scaled cheek against his thigh. "Thank you, sir," she sighed.

The two stayed like that, the xenogyn at the feet of her minder, while he pet the girl's head, stroked her cheek, and caressed the contours of her pointed ear. It only lasted a few minutes however, as the shuttle's pilot made the announcement that they had entered the range of influence of Hades and would be docking shortly.

With a sigh of slight disappointment, Charis encouraged his new xenogyn charge to her feet, collected his luggage, and joined the rest of the cadets as they lined up at one of the many exits on the shuttle. About ten minutes later, there was a judder and a loud, metallic snapping sound as the vessel docked, and moments later, the hatches opened, some hundreds of cadets making their way off the shuttle and stepping into Hades.

A line of junior officers were waiting to greet them, paired up with terminals to funnel the cadets and direct them to their destinations. Charis felt as the officers quickly scanned the cadets' ID cards in their nanosuits' pockets, psychically referenced their terminals, and then commed the cadet in question with directions. A fast, efficient process that quickly saw Charis - and, to his gratification, Rizarak - heading towards Mustering Hall B72.

They didn't speak or comm, the corridors too crowded to comfortably do either and neither felt the need to say anything. The ten-minute walk went by quickly, and both were relieved to find that the crowd of cadets thinned the further they went, as more and more cadets turned off the main corridor into side hallways or their own destinations. Even still, once the two reached Mustering Hall B72, there was still a steady stream of cadets walking past.

The Hall was large, and seemed to already be teeming with nearly a hundred other cadets. A mean-looking, grizzled officer stood near the doors, glaring at everyone. "Luggage against the wall," he barked whenever another cadet entered the Hall, and nobody even tried to disobey.

After depositing his suitcase at the pile, Charis looked around, then suppressed a snarl. Our friends are here, he commed to Cadet Mithiori.

The Masthecsh looked around, her expression growing dour upon seeing the same group from the shuttle standing near the center of the Hall, with Elzabetth and Patirik both heading up the loud, obnoxious conversation. Their Wivex hanger-on once again proved her perceptiveness as she glanced over at Charis after a moment, her expression briefly showing surprise before she schooled it into neutrality and gave a subtle, respectful nod to the human. He returned the nod, then looked around, planning to scan his fellow cadets and see about potentially finding reliable acquaintances, when a shrill, ear-piercing whistle went off, silencing the background noise of the crowd.

"Form up!" the grizzled officer bellowed, likely shattering several eardrums. "Plant your feet in a square and pray to a Sister you don't have so much as a hair outside of it!" The room quickly - and sloppily - formed into rows, each cadet finding a small square of white against the black floor and standing as dead-center as they could. While they scrambled to avoid the inevitable ire of the officer, several others entered the room, surveying the mass from the door.

After a minute the cadets were all lined up into mostly-neat rows and columns, and the first officer's bellowing stopped. He stalked around to the back of the hall, and conversed quietly with his fellows before he stormed to the front of the assembly and glared out at everyone. "Hold attention! I am Major Sai'alas, your worst fucking nightmare, and you will worship the ground I fucking walk on, dungbeatles! I'm gonna see just how pathetic a pile of shit you all are! The Hegemony Navy doesn't accept useless turds, so you better hope I think you're worth the trouble, or I'll kick you out the fucking airlock myself! You hear?"

"Sir, yes, sir!" Charis, Rizarak and about half the hall shouted back.

The officer made a disgusted noise. "What the fuck was that? A fart? You hear?"

"Sir, yes, sir!" the entire hall responded desperately.

"Fucking shitstains!" came the reply, then Major Sai'alas went to one end of the front row and began what Charis could only describe as an inquisition. Insults seemed to be flung with every other breath, and between them, questions, asking about sensible things, like 'why do you want to join the navy,' to the absurd, like 'was it just you, or did your whole family tree come out of a minos bull's ass.'

Laughter was met with a new, fresh inquisition, and any smart replies were met with a fist in the gut. Charis surreptitiously double-checked that his pain-management self-mentation was prepared, though he hoped to avoid any fists in his gut. Then, being several rows back and apparently something like fifteen minutes away from his own little interrogation, he psychically slipped out, lightly skimming the minds around him.

Let's see... a few humans, there's Elzabetth and her shithead hanger-on Patirik... valkarian, that's rare... so is the amyin, both futas, though you'd expect that with an amyin. Wait a second, a minos? No surprise she's a futa, but who the hell sponsors a minos steer and lets her join the navy?

He continued his little examination of the surrounding group; most minds were shielded, the the prior exceptions of Elzabetth and Patirik, as well as the D-Grade minos steer, likely due to being untrained; Charis was skimming her mind silently, learning that her name was Bessyny Stiris, she was sponsored when she was 17, she was 19 now, and...

"What the fuck are you doing there, you pile of crap?"

Shit. Charis pulled his mind back into himself, turning his attention forwards to find Major Sai'alas approaching, looking fairly apoplectic.

"I asked you a fucking question!" the officer bellowed, still several feet away.

"Sir, standing at attention, sir!" Cadet Linch replied automatically, panic overriding the logical part of his brain that was telling him not to be literal - or obtuse. A second later, as he quickly stood up from the floor, he was infinitely grateful for the anti-pain self-mentation mitigating the effects of Major Sai'alas' sucker punch to his gut. It still hurt, a lot, but he could move and control himself with the pain response shut down. Though he certainly wasn't looking forward to the headache that would visit him later.

"Think you're funny, shitstain?"

"Sir, no, sir!"

"Then let's try a different question, shitstain: what did I say before I called out your sorry excuse for a human being?"

It only took a half of a second for Charis to slip back into his own mind, skimming through the senses that had been processed, but ignored by his active mind while he'd been skimming his fellow cadets. "Sir, you had asked Cadet Stiris, 'what the fuck a nympho cow was doing on your naval academy,' sir!"

A murderous expression greeted his response, then a mind forcefully impacted into Linch's formidable shielding. The young human managed not to flinch. "What grade are you, shitstain?" the Major asked, nearly deafening Charis.

"Sir, I'm an A-Grade psycher, sir!"

"Think that makes you better than your fellow cadets, turdbrain?"

"Sir, a better psycher, yes, sir!"

Another fist in his stomach, though this time he didn't even whimper with the beginnings of a pain response, subdued as it already was.

"Do you think it makes you a better cadet, you fucking pile of useless shit?"

"Sir, no, sir!"

The screaming interrogation went on for a few minutes longer than the rest of the cadets,' and Charis knew he had only himself to blame. As he'd told Mithiori only a few hours earlier, 'if the instructors notice his skimming, he's fucked up horribly.'

12