Sol’s adventures Pt. 01

Story Info
The sexy adventures of dragon girl Sol.
2k words
4.11
1.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sol was getting that tingling feeling in her pussy again. She was pressed tightly against her Lord, seated behind him on the one horse they shared. They'd been riding for hours now and with every lurch of the steed her arousal grew exponentially. She was needing release and although she had felt the Lords shaft deep inside her, it only relieved the wanting for a short time. What she really needed right now was a woman's soft touch. The feel of a woman's tongue on her most sensitive of parts. And perhaps the Lords hardness in her mouth while she barrelled toward her gushing release.

After another 2 hours of riding the duo happened upon an inn in a forest clearing. The sounds of merriment and clinking ale mug drifted to them from inside. Sol was so wet at this point that she was thinking up an excuse to get away from her Lord and run her fingers through her sopping wet pussy and over her extremely hard and sensitive clit. Before she had a chance to speak her Lord bent down and whispered in her ear "you will stay close to me and do what I say, or else!" Sol felt a quiver of pleasure course straight from her ear to her pleasure starve pussy. The last time she had disobeyed her Lord she had been laid across his lap and spanked until she had cum all over his knee. The night has ended up with her Lord fucking her mouth, pussy and ass until she finally fell asleep totally satisfied everyone of her holes leaking her Lords hot cum. "I will do as you command my Lord" answered Sol with a small smile and a flush in her cheeks. "Good girl" her Lord smiled "and if you are a very good girl I will reward you." Sol almost came on the spot thinking about what her Master might do to her.

Sol was anxious as she followed her master into the inn. She was never quite comfortable around large groups as most of her life had been spent with her family or on her own since her 100th birthday when she set out to find her own home and start her hoard. She hadn't realized that she had stopped just inside the door until she heard her Lord summon her to the table he was sitting at. She slowly made her way to him careful not to make eye contact with anyone lest they try and engage her in conversation. "Come, sit my little one" her master said softly " there is nothing to fear while I am here to protect you". She sat so close to her Master that their legs touched. He Lord, sensing her unease, made no move and kept her close to him. He called for the barmaid to bring them 2 mugs of ale and set one in front of her. She lifted the mug to her nose taking in the yeasty smell of the ale and took a tentative sip. Her eyes opened wide at the pleasant taste and she tipped the mug up and drained its contents in one long drink.

Sol couldn't understand why she felt the way she did. She was happy and her head had a pleasant fuzzy feeling. Her Lord looked at her and smiled "you have to drink the ale slowly little one". "I'm feeling very strange right now" giggled Sol. "That would be the ale" her master replied laughing "why don't you get two more mugs? But this time drink it slowly." Sol pushed her way to the bar and and waited for the bartender to notice her. "What'll it be love?" Gruffed the bartender. "I'd like two more mugs of ale please" Sol said holding out her coins. A small hand closed over hers and a soft voice said "these ones are on me Grag." Sol turned to look at the stranger and found herself gazing into a pair of ice blue eyes. "Greetings" said the stranger "my name is Sash, and I've been watching you since you came in." Sol took in the rest of Sash's body. She was a couple of inches taller then Sol and her body was lean from a life of hard work and fighting. What caught Sol's eye the most was the perfect set of grapefruit size breasts that stuck straight out with no sign of sagging at all. "Th..th...thank you" stammered Sol as she took in the stunning creature before her. Sash pressed up behind her, pressing her tits against Sol's back and her pussy against her ass. "My pleasure" Sash breathed in her ear "but hopefully, it'll be our pleasure" she smiled slyly. Sol immediately felt her pussy tingle as Sash ran her hands down Sol's sides. Sol leaned her head back and moaned as Sash cupped her ass cheeks in each hand and squeezed. The haze of the ale made everyone else in the bar disappear and all Sol could feel was the intense sensations as Sash started lightly stroking her tail the same way she had stroked her Lords cock. With one hand stroking her tail Sash reached around with her other hand and squeezed her pussy firmly. She could feel Sol's wetness through the thin skirt she wore.

Sol's toes curled as she bit her lip, her legs pressing together at Sash's touch. She looked up to Sash then to her Master who was watching them intently and sipping his ale.

"M-my master is here" Sol says leaning into sash, holding onto her arms as the tingling in her pussy grows stronger with each passing stroke.

Sol sees her master smile and nod to her to continue. Sash's fingers start to move faster over her clit drawing moan after moan from Sol's parted lips. She can't help but grind her hips against her hand when she feels someone pinching her now hard nipples.

Sol squeaks in surprise as she looks up to see who is assaulting her nipples.

Sash kisses her neck, moving her hair to the side as Sol feels she's melting in the woman's arms, now feeling a new set of hands on her body, a man's hand.

Sol looks up, seeing a stranger touching her and smiles at Sash.

"I see you found a little friend, honey," the man says as he tilts Sol's chin up to look at him, a gruff looking man with a large beard looking down at her.

"H-hi" stammers Sol. She moans louder as Sash slides her hand through her skirt slit to her panties, pressing her fingers at Sol's wet entrance.

Sash sinks two fingers into Sol's dripping wet pussy moving them in and out until they are slick with her juices... she takes her wet fingers and slides them into Sol's mouth letting her taste her own juices. Sol's head is thrown back and she feels the bearded stranger grab her wrist and guide it to his rock hard cock. Sol strokes it slowly, marvelling at the amount of pre-cum leaking from the man's 8 inch cock.

*Sol chokes out a moan on Sash's fingers as her hand strokes the man's cock looking over to her master for approval*

*she feels as if her body is on fire, wanting sash to explore her body and play with her like she did her tail*

*Sol's eyes are lazily half open as her mind is fogged with sex glancing over to her master as she rubs the strangers cock as Sash plays with her body*

Sash let's go of her and stands in front of her kissing her deeply and exploring her mouth with her tongue. Then she crouch's down and lifts Sol's skit exposing her dripping cunt. Sol moans louder as she feels Sash's breath on her super sensitive slit. A scream rips past her lips as Sash spreads her pussy lips and runs her tongue from her asshole to her clit.

Sol bites her lip in attempt to muffle her moans as Sash sucks her sensitive clit and lips.

"S-slower please" Sol moans as the male stranger moves to stand behind her, wrapping his arms around her legs holding her up, exposing her body to everyone.

Sash enjoys having her new toy on full display for everyone to see as she eats her pussy while sliding two fingers in and out of her dripping cunt.

The stranger grabs Sol's tail and lifts it roughly almost lifting her feet off the ground. Her sweet little puckered asshole is totally exposed and she hears the stranger spit on his fingers just before she feels his finger gently pushing into her tight little ass. Sash's tongue still continues its merciless assault on her clit and everytime Sol push's her pussy forward onto Sashs tongue her asshole opens a little wider each time, allowing the stranger to penetrate deeper into her ass.

Sol moans out, her head falling back from pleasure as they continue the assault on her body.

She looks over to her master who was enjoying the show as Sash inserts two fingers into her pussy along with the stranger who played with her ass.

Sol had never felt so full in her life. Both her holes were stuffed full and her pussy was running like a river. She felt the stranger take his fingers out of her ass and for a second disappointment started to set in, until she felt the warm head of his cock pushing at her tight puckered entrance. A momentary pang of surprise caused Sol's mouth to open and before she could say anything she was silenced by another bar patrons cock sliding past her lips.

She feels his cock slowly enter her ass as the bar patron's cock push's slowly into her mouth. All the while, Sash's fingers are ploughing in and out of her pussy.

Sol holds onto the edge of the bar to steady herself as she feels the bar patron's cock thrust in and out of her mouth with long slow strokes.

Sol could feel her ass being stretched to its very limits. Every time she opened her mouth to squeal the rock hard cock would be shoved in a little further in, until she was caught between gasping for breath and screaming in ecstasy. As Sash's relentless licking was bring her closer to cumming she reached out to steady herself when both her hands landed on yet another two cocks.

Sol's eyes are half closed and her mind is a blank as the strangers cock is thrust in and out of her mouth. With a cock in her ass and two in her hands, Sash's pussy licking is bringing her closer to climax. Drunk on cock, her orgasm washes over her, and as she screams out her pleasure her ass tightens around the strangers cock. While her squirting pussy fills Sash's relentless mouth.

In the midst of her pussy clenching orgasm Sol suddenly feels the cock that is buried deep in her tiny asshole start to throb. Suddenly she feels shot after shot of hot, creamy cum filling her ass. The sensation of the hot man cream in her tight hole cause her pussy to spasm again and again she floods Sash's mouth with her cum. At the same time the cock in her mouth explodes sending torrents of hot jizz down her throat. Sol tries her best to swallow the huge load but some of it spills over her chin and onto her tits. Panting and leaking cum from every hole Sol tries to catch her breath when she hears Sash say "let me help you clean up. No sense wasting all this cum!" She then turns her attention to licking her asshole clean and drinking up the cum off her tits. When Sol finally comes to her senses she notices that her master is standing over her with a small smile on his face. "Why don't you invite you friend to join us on our journey?" He grins "we have a long trip ahead of us and three bodies will be warmer the two."