Gang-Banged in an Audi Q8 by 3 Men

Story Info
3 Erotica Writers Have Their Way With Me...
3.6k words
4.11
10.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gang-banged by Three Redditors in a Car [24F] [Breeding] [Oral] [Deep-Throat] [CNC] [POV] [Free-Use]

***

I was on a drive last night with a friend who wanted to take me out so I could relax for a bit. I sat in the passenger seat of my car, seat back, staring up at the clouds through the moonroof as I huffed on my joint. Vibey music played in the background. I let my body relax and do what it wanted - letting my mind wander freely as I felt the high go straight to my pussy.

*********

There I am, sitting pretty in the backseat of the Audi Q8 SUV, surrounded by the three men I want most. The car was a pussy throb in itself. The sleek glossy black exterior was complimented well by the silver detailing around the car and bright red calipers shining through the sexy rims. Inside I sat there, in my short baby pink sequin dress, the tiny little spaghetti straps crisscrossing over my shoulders and down my back, exposing the black and red serpent tattoo down my spine. The seats were made of smooth black leather, with sporty detailing and trimmings. The dark red seat-belts seduced me as I thought about them wrapped around my neck as the three men took me in the car. Red LED lights flickered under the seats and along the perimeter of the car, flashing off the sequin of my dress, and hypnotizing me into a dizzy lull.

Although the windows surrounding the car were lined with a strong dark tint, I could still see the lights dimly blaring through from other cars and buildings. Sultry, instrumental music played through the surround speakers, occasionally sending vibrations up between my legs as the bass dropped. I was the pretty little thing sitting there as we drove through the city, waiting patiently, to be fucked.

Jayden was sitting in the driver's seat, while Thomas sat in the passenger seat next to him. William sat in the back, behind Thomas, next to me. No words were spoken between the 4 of us. I was respectfully placed in the back seat and driven to an unknown destination. To be honest, I didn't know what was about to transpire or even if they had a destination in mind. My role was to sit there, not ask questions, and surrender myself like a good little girl to these men. But it was hard. My hands didn't know where to go. My eyes darted from the view blurring by, to the backs of the heads of these three men. Under my dress, my body sat impatiently. I felt my knee beginning to bounce up and down with anxiety as the heat between my legs forced me to draw attention to the dripping wet sensation of my desires squishing between my lips.

I was horny. Very, horny. I was desperate to feel their hands on me. I wanted my vacant holes to be filled by their cocks. I couldn't decide who I wanted first. I couldn't fixate my mind on one fantasy. I wanted it all. All the positions. All the possibilities. Images of being gang-banged mercilessly by the three of them were flashing through my mind. I wanted to be their little slut all night long. How long were they gonna make a cute little thing like me wait?

I felt my heart begin to beat faster as Jayden changed the gears and brought the car to a halt in a field. There were tall stalks of corn surrounding the car, but somehow there was a small clearing, perfectly cut in a circle where the car was parked. I began to wonder how we ended up in this clearing. Who made it? Why was there a random patch of grass in the middle of a corn field, perfectly manicured to the shape of a circle. It felt like being in the middle of a voodoo ceremony hole - like my body was being sacrificed to the devil in the middle of a farming field, no other souls in sight but us 4.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of all three men unbuckling their seatbelts, followed by the sound of their pants coming undone. I looked around the car, making eye contact with all three men. Jayden and Thomas watched me through the rearview mirror, while William turned his head to look at me. Still, no words were spoken. I wasn't going to break the silence either. I sat there, waiting to be taken. William was the first to move; his body leaned against the side door and his arms pulled me into him by the hips. I lay there, my back against him, as he nuzzled his face into my neck and began sucking the soft skin. I closed my eyes and felt his hands slide up my dress. They didn't take their time.

The drive was the build-up itself. My legs parted as I felt William's hand trail up closer to my throbbing pussy, while the other reached for my neck, slowly choking me. I arched my head back into his chest and felt his long warm finger begin to part my lips, dragging the dripping wetness from my pussy up to my clit. He circled my clit, making my legs shake and moans spill out of my mouth. I felt myself begin to orgasm so embarrassingly quick. I opened my eyes and looked up at him as he watched. His eyes laid on me enjoying the view, and he could tell I was so close. He let out a little grunt as he looked up at the front of the car. My eyes followed his line of sight until I saw Jayden and Thomas watching me squirm in the back seat.

"Make her cum," Jayden instructed firmly. With that, William shoved my head back into him with his hand around my neck and pulsated his finger more purposefully on my clit. I gave in to the orgasm as all three of them watched me. The world was spinning but they didn't care. My eyes fluttered open as I heard the click of doors unlocking. Jayden opened the door next to the seat I was originally sitting at, and held out a hand, motioning for me to get out. I felt William's grip on me loosen as I reached out for Jayden's hand and shakingly stepped out of the car. All three men made their way out of the car, their pants hanging loosely around their hips. Jayden stopped at the front of the car, the lights still on, beaming rays of brightness out in front. I felt as he turned me over to face the front of the car and bent me over the hood. I stood there bent over, as he parted my legs and shrugged the tight dress up over my hips, exposing my bare ass and creamy wet pussy. I could hear the deep breaths of all three men as they stared at me, standing there half naked like a little slut ready to be fucked.

I felt Jayden's hands run down the sides of my body, over my hips. The hood of the car was emitting heat from the fueled up engine that was now off, making my body sweat. I could see a hazy shadow of Jayden appear over me, one hand letting go off my hip, and spanking me hard on my ass. I squeezed my eyes shut, my nails digging into the smooth paint of the car, as my cheek stung in pain. He spanked me again, and again, and again. The burning feeling unable to subside with his continuous lashes of punishment. I began squirming and losing my balance with my sharp stiletto heels digging into the ground. Jayden's big hands started rubbing softly on my ass, calming down the burning sensation I felt seconds before. His grip helped keep me stable, as I felt him kneel down behind me. With his hands, he spread my ass, and with a grunt, he dug his face into my pussy.

I started moaning loudly. His tongue lapping on my clit, made me weak in the knees. He licked his thumb quickly and dug his face back into my pussy, while he started to softly press his wet finger on my tight little ass hole. I was melting. My hips relying on his big hands to hold me up, I felt the strong sensation of another orgasm take over.

"Make her cum again," Thomas ordered. Jayden obliged. Nothing was going to stop his tongue from licking and lapping every crevice of my pussy. His finger started pushing harder into my ass hole as my legs trembled. My moans were muffled by the hood of the car, but still able to pierce the quietness that surrounded us. I couldn't focus on anything but the soft eagerness of his tongue, combined with the pressure of his finger. The sound of his hungry tongue sent me over the edge. They watched as I came again.

"That tiny little mouth of hers is a little loud, isn't it. Can't have anyone hearing what we're doing to her," Thomas announced as Jayden guided my dizzy body to the middle of the circle of grass. He pushed me down to my knees in front of Thomas. I looked up as Thomas was staring down at me with a grin. William stood to the left of him, while Jayden joined at the right. All three men looked down at me, their eyes clearly focusing on my soft little mouth.

A good little slut didn't need to be told what to do. I reached up and pulled Thomas' hard cock out of his pants as they watched. Slowly, I ran my tongue along his cock, making sure to keep my eyes locked, peering up at him from under. Once my tongue reached the head, I savored the taste of his precum, running it up and down, side to side on the tip of my tongue. I loved every last drop and wanted more. I began sucking his head, forcing my lips into a tight O shape. With every head bob, I pushed more and more of his cock into my mouth, until I felt the head hit the back of my throat. I kept his cock there, doing my best to ignore the stinging in my eyes as I was choking.

My hands released from the base of his cock and started pulling at the dainty strings of my dress. I pushed the tight dress down, releasing my bouncy big tits. By this time, I was gagging, and as much as I wanted to keep his cock there in my throat, I was close to puking. I reached up and grabbed the base of his cock again with one hand, and cupped his balls with the other as I pulled my head back, freeing his cock from my mouth. I watched as he hunched over slightly, the pleasure of my mouth taking over his body. The other two men watched, their mouths parting open in amazement.

I began pulling the skin around Thomas' balls, holding his cock in place with my hand, as I continued to suck half his length with enthusiasm. William walked up behind me, knelt down and started cupping my boobs, playing and pulling at my nipples. I let out moans of pleasure through my mouth and onto Thomas' cock. Jayden inched closer, grabbing a fist full of my hair, and began guiding my head as Thomas' cock grew and throbbed in my stretched mouth. Jayden didn't play nice. He gave me a few seconds to match my rhythm to his, and then started shoving my head into Thomas' cock, my nose hitting the top of his skin.

Tears were running down my face, saliva flowing in ribbons down my mouth. I felt William rub the wetness from the sloppy head onto my nipples. His fingers playing and probing at my hard nipples was making me wanna cum again. "Not so fast baby girl," Thomas said with sass.

William's grip on my nipples eased, as Jayden pulled me up to my feet by my hair. I watched as Thomas held onto my hips and lowered himself to the ground, rubbing his face down my messy used body. I pulled my leg over him as he lay there beneath me, my legs now on either side of him. Jayden pushed me down to my knees on top of Thomas' cock. "Time to use that tight little pussy," William exclaimed. The grip on my hair was now gone. I could hear Jayden and William leaning themselves up against the front of the car behind me. Slowly, I grabbed Thomas' cock and slid it inside my wet pussy. I closed my eyes and arched my back as I felt him part my insides, his hands grabbing my hips. My body began moving in the direction of pleasure, bouncing up and down on his hard cock.

The orgasm building up moments ago, was now coming back. I felt my pussy squeeze and grip Thomas' cock as I looked down at him helplessly. He laid there, rocking my hips into him, slapping my ass as I cupped my boobs and began to cum. I let out a crying scream of helpless pleasure as waves of my orgasm penetrated my body. I always wanted to ride him. I dreamed day and night of feeling his cock shoot up to my stomach and hit my g spot. I wanted to give him the view of his life. From behind, William and Jayden watched as ribbons of my creaminess coated Thomas' cock every time I thrusted up.

"Holy fuck, she's tight," Thomas moaned. I felt his grip on my hips tighten. With one hand still cupping and pulling at my left nipple, I gladly let the other hand slide between my legs. I locked my eyes with Thomas and began playing with my clit, arching up to let him fuck me while I was on top of him. He understood very quickly. With big shoves, he thrusted deep into me and started fucking me while I kneeled on top of him, pushing myself closer and closer to yet another orgasm.

"Cum for me. Cum for me while I fill you up." Your wish is my command. My hands went limp as I felt the rush go up my spine. With my hands on Thomas' chest for support, I felt ropes of his cum fill me up deep inside. He slowed his thrusts down, holding me up in mid air. My body was collapsing, but it wasn't over yet.

Thomas held his cock, still hard, inside me as William stood in front of me, his cock in my face. I couldn't help it. My body was beginning to fail but I craved more. I shoved William's cock deep inside my mouth, not wasting any time. I wasn't playing nice anymore. No more teasing. I wanted it all.

I began sucking hard, bobbing my head in a fast rhythm to match my hand as it stroked the base. He closed his eyes and moaned, trying his best to look down at my big brown eyes. He combed his hands through my hair, his mouth parted open, and watched as his cock started fucking my face. I wasn't going to miss a moment of this.

Every second that ticked by, my eyes captured the view of him enjoying my mouth. I gripped his thighs as he held my face, shoving his cock deep beyond my throat. I could feel a river of precum and saliva being pushed down my throat. I was choking. My face seized and my throat clenched around him. I enjoyed it but my body was fighting for air as I attempted to push him away with my hands. He pulled out of my mouth long enough for Jayden to grab my hips, pulling me off Thomas, and onto the ground, lying on my back. It was time to get fucked again.

Jayden jerked his hard cock in his hands as he looked down at me and parted my legs. "You're a dirty little slut aren't you?" I felt a sudden wave of shyness flood me as I laid there biting my lower lip. On his knees, he inched his body closer to mine, taking a moment to slap his cock on my throbbing pussy, while his other hand wrapped around my thigh and hips. I angled myself up onto my elbows, unable to handle his cock teasing my pussy like that. I looked down as I watched Jayden coat his cock in my messy pussy before pushing it inside me. The wave of pleasure knocked me off my elbows and down to the ground.

He grabbed both sides of my hips with his hands and pulled me closer, sending his cock deep inside me. I used what strength I had left in my hands to hold my legs up as he fucked me. It felt so good. I closed my eyes and dug my head back into my grass, freeing my body to his cock. He pressed his hand onto my abdomen and angled a finger on my clit, rubbing it gently, edging me to cum as he fucked me. I couldn't control it. I was screaming, the echoes of my moans spreading across the field.

"Uhhhh, Jayden," I began to moan, "you're gonna make me cum again." He swung my legs over his shoulders, wrapping his arms around them and fucked me hard. With my eyes clenched shut, I could feel William looming over me. The tip of his cock was at my lips, pushing them open until he shoved his cock deep down my throat. I arched my head back, aligning my throat canal with his cock. He had one hand choking my neck, holding me in place as he fucked my face relentlessly. Both of my holes were filled to the brim. Pleasure was striking from every direction. William was enjoying the feeling of my mouth once again, placing his fingers over my nose and blocking my air flow. I felt my head spin. I couldn't breathe.

Suddenly, with Jayden's cock deep inside me, and William closing my mouth, nose and neck with his cock and hands, there was no noise. The only sound that could be heard by the three men, were the sounds of me being pounded and gagging. I felt Jayden's fingernails dig into my skin. I didn't know he was cumming until splashes of his cum oozed out of me, down my pussy and between my ass. He slowed his pace down, letting go of my legs. William pulled his cock out fast, trying to avoid cumming as well.

I laid there, for a moment without any hands on me or cocks in me, panting for air. I could barely open my eyes from the brightness of the car lights beaming down on my used body. The three men stood hovering over me, staring at their prize. I felt William's hands scoop me up until I was standing. He then grabbed my hand and led me back to the front of the car, shoving my body down into it again. I stood there, bent over once more. The cum of two men dripping down my pussy. "Oouuuff," I let out in pain, "my pussy is aching." There was a playful symphony of grunted laughs behind me from all three men.

"We're not done with you yet," William said as he grabbed a fistful of my hair and shoved his cock inside me. I always wanted William to bend me over and fuck the living shit out of me.

"Oh, fuck yes, Daddy." I was still hungry for more. William grabbed my wrists and pinned them together behind my back. He gathered my hair and shoved it into my hands, forcing me to pull my own hair from behind my back. With his hands around mine, he thrusted harder. The force of our bodies colliding, was shaking the car.

"Damn," Jayden said intrigued. I closed my eyes and let my body go, the satisfaction of being used by all three men made me want to cum again. It was harder and longer this time. My body began shaking. I felt a hand on my head pushing it down into the car hood. It was followed by another hand, floating through my hair. Simultaneously, both hands yanked my head up. Thomas and Jayden each hand a handful of my hair, forcing me to show my face as I came long and hard on William's cock. They all watched as they finished up with me. William let go of my wrists and grabbed my hips, driving his cock into my cervix. I was squealing from the mixture of pain and pleasure.

"She wants Daddy to fill her up," I heard Thomas say. And with that, William let out a big groan and released his cum inside me, planting his seed in my pussy.

There's a final act for this ritual between the three men and their little fuckdoll. I kneeled on my knees, my body burning from being used, while I cleaned the cum off all three men, one cock at a time. If they were satisfied, they'd help me clean up and drive me home. But I was a good girl. I did a good job. I get it done right.

I laid in bed, my body sinking into the sheets, as they lulled me to sleep. It was only a fraction of a second before I'd be fast asleep, when I heard them speak around me. "Get some rest little one. We won't be as nice in the morning."

***

Thank you for reading! Let me know if you would like to read a Part 2. And as always, cum again soon?