All Comments on 'Solace in Emma's Room'

by rebel_code

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent story!

One of the best, totally credible, proper build-up and well-written. Another chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great build up

Solid story amazing build up would love a new chapter excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What happened

to Matt and Scott?The two brothers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
confused?

When he said, "it's been a year and a half of my heart breaking everyday". Didn't they just split before he went home?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Impressive - the technical skill, the characterizations, the style, and very few errors. Not something we see often on this site. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lovely loving story, good charaters

Only thing is it would have been better half the length.

fisheronefisheroneover 5 years ago
Loss

What would he have lost try give one last shot being that she was fully onboard at thos point. He is always going to wonder if from now on.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

I agree with Anonymous the story indicated that Di and Tony just broke up and he was home to tell his parents. Timeline was off and according to the storyline Di left him and he went home, and she reappeared when he returned thus there was no year and a half since they broke up. He apparently didn't love her very much evidenced by not wanting to get back with her for a second chance. Then again maybe it was getting a taste of the young pussy of his little sister, and he wanted to explore that relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Needs work, with the brothers disappearing, and being more clear about timelines re: Dianna/ breakup/ the Spring Break/ 1 1/2 years?

Page 2 had sections that seemed like they were outlines, not sentences or paragraphs.

Lastly, how our hero ended up in the narrative, without wife or sister, and seemingly depressed, is A resolution, and one that happens in real life, but it is not a SATISFYING resolution. Knowing that he loves his sister forever and treasures SOME memories with his wife is good, to be sure. His now greater wisdom and experience in life and love have not really helped him though, which does not show growth as it might. On a related note, he did not start out listening to that specific CD in this narrative, so, he had no illustrated real growth or maturation, nor did he end up in the same place he started, which might have been symbolized by a recurring CD session, NOR did we have CDs developed as a coping mechanism. Listening to the Short Wave Radio at the end would have tied this story together well.

The ending is, as I wrote, though, sometimes/ somewhat realistic.

The eroticism and emotion were quite good, though, and earn you a good rating. There is heartbreak for all three mains as the result of this story, and this happens in life as well as fiction.

It would be fine by me if you wrote some more and relieved some of this heartbreak for some or all of our three....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrebel_code@rebel_code
104 Followers
Someone recently asked me why I would write that icky erotica stuff. Isn't that like porn? My answer was that erotica is the literature that celebrates our sexuality, but there can be more to it than that. A good erotic story should arouse the reader, but the best ones will al...