Solace in Emma's Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rebel_code
rebel_code
104 Followers

The shirt was loose now, and I pushed it back off her shoulders and down her arms. She straightened her arms behind her to let it fall.

"Now unhook my bra, big brother," she said, "You do know how to do that, don't you?"

I had my arms around her back and the bra popped before she finished the last sentence. She now held her arms forward and straight, and I pulled the straps down them, finally freeing her breasts. They bounced a bit as their support was removed.

"Well, are they as pretty as you thought?" she asked.

"Much prettier. Maybe the nicest I've seen."

They weren't huge, but more than a handful each. Her areolae were brownish-pink, at least two inches across. Her brown nipples were also large and long. I cupped one boob in each hand, feeling their heft and bounce. I ran my thumbs over her nipples.

"Go ahead, suck them," she said. "Suck my titties, big brother."

I sucked them all right. I sat her down on the bed and knelt in front of her. The height was perfect, and I took one, then the other hard nipple between my lips and pulled, licked, and nibbled at it. She had her head back and was making soft sounds, punctuated now and then by a sharp 'Ohh!' when I hit her sensitive spots just right.

At the same time I was sliding my hand up her thigh, under the leg of her shorts. Her inner thighs were as soft as baby's skin. When I reached the crotch of her panties, I found them already damp. I slid one finger across the moist fabric at just the right place. She sucked in her breath sharply.

"Oh my god," she gasped. "You're so good. I knew it."

Then she was grabbing at the hem of my t-shirt, wanting to pull it over my head. I freed my hand from her shorts and held both arms up. I took my mouth away from her breasts only long enough for the shirt to come off. She tossed it aside.

I brought the hand that had been in her pants to her breast, cradling it while I sucked the hard nipple. I detected the faint hint of her arousal coming off the finger that had stroked her through her panties. I hadn't thought my cock could get any harder, but there it was.

I pushed her back on the bed, her amazing breasts bouncing on her chest, unzipped her shorts and quickly pulled them off. Her panties were a match for the bra: thin, blue, and lacy. The crotch had a noticeable wet spot, which I pressed the tips of two fingers against and traced upward along her hidden slit. She moaned, and the lips became more visible as the wet spot spread and the thin sodden fabric clung to the folds of her pussy.

I kept rubbing her through her panties, watching her thrash her head back and forth and moan and sigh. She was making the most incredible sounds, but I was waiting for only one from her. And soon enough, it happened.

"Oh god...take them off. Please, take them off!"

I peeled them off her and slid them down her thighs. Her pussy, glimpsed before in the hall, was simply beautiful. Her puffy lips were shaved bare, leaving a neatly trimmed patch on her mound. Her pink inner lips were wet with her arousal, and her clit was visible at their top, peeking out of a prominent hood.

"God, Emma, your pussy is gorgeous," I told her. Did I ever dream before that I would be saying this to my little sister, who had grown up to be a temptress? It was crazy.

"What are you going to do with it, big brother?" she said, teasing me again.

"I'd like to suck it, to start with."

"Oh, yeah! No one has done that before. You can be the first."

"Great. Are you ready?"

"Yes! Come on, eat my pussy!"

Her aroused aroma filled my head as I approached her wet furrow. My tongue touched down on her and I began by licking circles around her opening, across and along her engorged lips. Her breathing became faster and more ragged. I took one pink petal between my lips and ran up and down its length, pulling out and stretching it at the bottom. Her hips were starting to buck.

Her taste was something from a forbidden garden, like ripe fruit laced with a musky hallucinogen. I moved over and sucked the other wet, puffy lip into my mouth. She was trembling now, almost ready.

"Oh god, what you're doing, I'm so close, lick me now baby, please!"

I licked her from bottom to top, rimming her dripping opening and running my tongue up and over her wet, swollen clit. Over and over, up and down, a proper tongue lashing for her naughty pussy that had teased me so.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna come, coming now!"

Her hips convulsed and she let out a little scream as she climaxed. She was suddenly the active partner, wildly fucking my tongue with her slit as she bucked against me. She continued for what must have been half a minute, ending in a second orgasm that make her stop and rest.

She lay there, panting and moaning, until she could speak again.

"Oh god Tony, you made me come. You are the first one to make me come. It was the best one ever. So good!"

"It was my pleasure, baby girl."

I climbed up on the bed next to her and kissed her. My mouth was coated with her nectar, and she kissed me back avidly, licking my lips and sucking my tongue.

"Mmm, I can taste me on you. Tastes good. If this is what a woman tastes like, I might have to try it sometime."

"That's okay sis. I'm not trying to convert you to all-hetero. Don't think it's possible anyway."

"Speaking of hetero, let's get your pants off now. I want to see your cock."

"I thought you'd never ask."

I turned over and unbuttoned my shorts. She got up on her knees, pulled down the zipper and got them down my legs. My boxers bulged out over my rigid pole.

"Ooh, nice," she said. She grabbed the bulge and started pumping it. The boxers were microfiber and felt smooth and silky sliding over my erection. It felt great. A little too great.

"Baby, I could come like this. Have mercy, little one. I have to last longer."

"Okay," she agreed. She pulled the waistband up and over my cock, then down my legs to join my shorts on the floor.

"Wow, this is big. Really big. Is this thing gonna fit in me? You're way bigger than Brad."

Yeah, I felt sorry for Brad. A little. I'm not that much above average.

"Oh, it'll fit, don't worry." She was now stroking it slowly, obviously enjoying the sight of it.

"Such a nice looking tool you have. Now I know why you're my big brother."

I groaned.

I'd like to suck it," she said, "but I'm not sure it will fit in my mouth, either."

"I'd really love for you to try, sis. Anything you can get in, I'll appreciate."

"Hmm, let's see." She brought her head down and took the spongy, sensitive crown between her lips. The sensation rocketed straight to my brain.

"God, Emma, that's great. You're doing fine, keep going."

The feeling of my cock sliding little by little into my sexy, naked sister's wet, warm mouth was matched by the sight of her stretching her lips around its girth to take it in. It was so amazing, I seriously thought I might have to make her stop before I came right there and then. But I hung on, loving every second.

"Baby, you can't imagine how good this feels, what you're doing to me. You are going to be a great cock-sucker. Do it, sweet girl. Suck my cock!"

She had started to slide me in and out when I was about halfway into her mouth. Meanwhile her cute little ass was in the air off to my side, swaying back and forth to her mouth work. I got my hand under there and found her sopping slit. Seconds later I had a finger inside her, moving in and out in time with her moves on my cock. She was making muffled sounds that added to the sensations her lips and tongue were giving me. She squeezed my finger tightly, and I did wonder how I was going to get my cock in there.

Then she took me too deeply for her on one stroke, and gagged. She spit out my cock, dripping with her saliva, and coughed, squeezing my buried finger even tighter. We both dissolved in laughter.

"That's okay, sis," I said as we recovered. "You did great for a first-timer. That was your first blowjob, am I right?"

"Yeah," she replied.

"It will get easier. Now, what did you really bring me here for?"

"I want you, Tony."

"You want me how? What do you want from me?"

I let my finger slide out of her. I brought it to my lips and sucked on it lasciviously, loving the taste of her.

"I want you...your cock..."

"Where do you want my cock? What do you want me to do?"

Narrow it down, and eventually you'll get an answer.

"I want you to fuck me."

"Good. Now, how do you want me to fuck you?"

"Would you let me be on top of you?"

"Let you? I'd love to have you on top of me. Come on, baby, saddle up!"

I lay back on her bed and grasped my erect cock at the base, holding it in place for her. She straddled me, and squatting, brought her wet pussy in contact with me. Swiping back and forth, I found the place and pushed up into her moist heat. She was tight, so tight, as I had anticipated. She pushed down, and the head entered her, popping inside to be squeezed and welcomed.

"Oh, it's so big! I don't know..."

"Go slow, you're in control. Stop if it hurts."

She slowly lowered herself onto my cock, maybe a quarter-inch at a time, letting her vagina stretch open bit by bit to take me in. She was so tight, but her slick juice was flowing to ease the way. It took all the control I had not to blow right there, with the sensation and sight of my cock being slowly swallowed by my sister's tight, hot pussy.

At last, she touched down on my mat of hair, my cock completely inside her, in the hot embrace of her sex.

"You took it all, Emma. I'm in you."

"Oh yesss, it's so good!"

I fondled her breasts, palming the hard nipples, then pulling at them with thumb and finger. I ran a hand down her flat belly, as if I could feel a bulge from my embedded cock.

She bent forward and kissed me tenderly.

"I love you so much, Tony. Now, fuck me. But go slow, please."

My hands were now on her hips. I raised her slowly, letting my shaft slip halfway out of her, then pushed it all the way back in.

"Oh yes," she sighed.

"Yes," I echoed.

I carried on slowly pumping into her, and her sighs turned to moans as she encouraged me to go faster. Soon she was thrusting down at me to meet my strokes, her pussy thumping against my mound when we met. Her face was a mask of lust, her mouth open and eyes wild.

"I feel like I'm gonna come again! Please don't stop! Faster!"

"Yes, come for me baby! Come on my cock. Fuck me Emma!"

"Uhh, uhhhh, uhhhhh—"

Her sounds were climbing up the scale as our bodies crashed together with increasing force.

"Yes, coming, uhhhh, uhhhhhh, aaaaaaaahhh!

Her body froze at the high note of climax. Her mouth was wide and she stared into space. I gave her two more hard thrusts to make sure she got to the top. Her walls were pulsing, caressing my shaft.

Then she collapsed onto my chest, breathing hard. I stroked her hair with one hand while the other arm held her close to me.

"Ohhh, so good, so good Tony," she breathed.

"Yes, so good, sweet baby girl," I murmured in her ear.

I was on fire though, and needed to come, badly. I quickly rolled us over so I was on top. I got up on my knees and pulled her hips into position, then slid my throbbing cock all the way back into her slick, hot tunnel.

"Yes, baby," she cried. "Fuck me, come in me, do it!"

I fucked her hard then, feeling the come rise inside me. In a matter of seconds the fire overtook me and I gave her my own howl of pleasure as I loosed the flood of semen deep inside her. Each spurt was an excruciating spasm that jolted me completely out of myself. I thought it would go on forever, the overwhelming sensations of filling my sister with my seed.

Finally, though, it trailed off and it was my turn to collapse onto her.

She held me there against her, until I had recovered my breath.

"Oh baby, that was so wild," I finally managed. "I came so hard. You did that to me. You are wonderful. I love you. How do you feel about that?"

"So happy, Tony. This was better than I ever imagined. You are awesome."

I turned off her onto my side and my softening dick slipped out of her. We cuddled together then, naked and unashamed. I stroked her hair and face tenderly.

There was a sound downstairs. The front door was opening. We looked at each other, eyes wide. It was the moment when the car careens around the corner and heads right for you as you cross the street.

"They're home," she whispered, with more than a hint of panic. "They're early, it can't be later than ten. What do we do, Tony?"

I was fighting down panic myself. But the back room in my mind was generating the plan we had to follow. I told it to her as fast as it was shown to me.

"We have to get dressed, quickly. And you can't stay in here, the room smells of sex. Emma, listen and do what I say, please. Grab your clothes and fresh underwear, go in the bathroom, clean up the best you can and dress. Then come visit me in my room. I'll be dressed too and it'll look innocent in case they come up to see us."

"Okay."

I rolled off the bed, careful not to make too much noise, picked up my shorts, boxers and t-shirt, and peeked through the keyhole. The hallway was clear. No one on the stairs.

"Follow me now," I whispered urgently.

I turned the knob, swung the door open without noise, and quickly but quietly padded down the hall, naked, to my room. The door was open, and I watched in the doorway, waiting for her to follow.

Long seconds went by. Hurry! I thought at her, my nerves screaming their signal of fear.

Then she was closing her door and coming down the hall, also naked and carrying her clothes. She slipped into the bathroom, closing the door softly. Then I closed my door too.

I breathed deeply, trying to calm my nerves. We were almost safe. I found a tissue and wiped away the fragrant wetness of our coupling, wadded up the tissue and stuffed it into a pocket of my suitcase. I got another and wiped my hands. Best I could do. I dressed quickly, already mourning our too-short time together.

We needed a pretext for her visiting my room. I looked around the room and thought for a few seconds. Then my eyes landed on it. The radio. Of course! A return to the innocent past. It was perfect.

I switched on the Grundig. It came alive with music from Radio Romania International, the last station I had it tuned to. Good.

The toilet flushed in the bathroom and water ran in the sink. Half a minute later, Emma knocked on my door.

"Tony, are you decent?"

"No, but I'm dressed. Come on in." I opened the door to her.

She was back in her shorts and shirt. She came inside and closed the door behind her.

"Coast is clear for the moment," she said. "That gives me time to thank you."

She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me deeply. I returned it with all the passion and tenderness I felt for her.

She let go of me and said, "I opened a window in my room before I left. That should take care of the smell, as much as I loved how it got there."

"Smart move, sis. Now we have to open the door again, and you come sit with me and we will listen to the radio together."

"Just like we used to do when I was small. I remember that."

We listened to the music and the commentary, trying hard not to touch each other. It was about three minutes later that Mom came up the stairs to find us.

"Hi, you two," she said. "Listening to the short wave again, huh? I remember Emma used to love listening to that with you, Tony. What was she, seven or eight? It was so cute.

"Anyway, we both hated the movie we went to after dinner, so we walked out and decided to come home and just watch TV. Maybe we'll go to bed early tonight."

"Okay, Mom," I said. "Sorry your evening didn't work out like you planned."

"Oh well. Sometimes things work out, just not the way you planned them. I'll say goodnight now and go keep your Dad company again."

"Have a good night, Mom," said Emma.

"Good night, Mom," I chimed in.

"Good night. Sleep well, both of you."

We stayed silent while Mom went back down the stairs and for a minute afterward.

"I was afraid something like this would happen," I said finally.

"What, that we would do it?"

"No, that we would almost get caught doing it. Can you imagine what a disaster that would have been?"

"I know. But at the time I didn't care. Not so much, anyway."

"I guess I didn't either. That's the danger...you get carried away and then, boom!"

"I'll say," she grinned. "I sure went boom!"

"You know what I mean. Emma, dear one, I'm afraid we're not going to have another chance. I'm only here for a few more days, and the odds of getting an opportunity even as dangerous as this one are pretty long. I'm going back to school and so are you. Then you're going to college in the fall. It's just not going to work."

"I think I knew that too," she said. "But I still didn't care. I needed to have you, if only for now."

"I needed to have you too. I just wouldn't admit it to myself."

She brushed her hand over the side of my face.

"I guess I'm a nasty old cynic now that Dianna's gone," I went on, "But I feel like love is an illusion. I mean, it's real too, but it's still an illusion. It's real because you can feel it, but the illusion is that it can last, and be the same forever."

"What about Mom and Dad?" she asked. "Almost thirty years for them."

"There's always an exception. And you know we're lucky to have them."

"I know," she agreed. "And you may be right, but even if it can't be like that for us again, I'll always love you, even more than before."

"And I'll always love you too. You're my baby sister. I held you in my arms when you were two days old."

"Would you hold me again, Tony? Just for a minute?"

"Sure."

I put my arms around her and she hugged me close, sitting side by side with me.

"If Mom comes back up now, we're just having a nice brother and sister moment," she said.

"Of course."

When the moment was over she wiped her eyes. I needed to do the same.

"Well, I'll say good night, now," she said. "It's been quite a day."

"You're tellin' me."

She laughed.

"Okay. Good night, Tony."

"Good night, Emma. Sweet dreams."

"I'm sure they will be. Oh, wait."

She leaned over and pecked me on the lips.

"Now it's good night."


Emma and I did not have another chance to be together, as I had predicted. Even if we had, I think it would have been anticlimactic. Nothing I could imagine matched the feeling of that first and only time.

We had more family time together, the five of us, and I did enlist Emma and Janie to work with me and cook a nice dinner for Mom and Dad. They were so appreciative; it was another thing that soothed my battered heart. The little things that mean a lot.

Then it was time for me to leave. I promised to be back for Emma's graduation, only a few weeks away now. Among the hugs I got from everyone, Emma's was a little longer, a little tighter. She kissed me on the cheek, and when she released me, there was a look in her eyes that I understood. I sent it back to her. Take care little sister, until we meet again. I love you.

I arrived back at my apartment to find a message from Dianna on the house phone. I was relieved that she had not tried to call me on my cell while I was visiting.

I called her back.

"Hi, Tony. How was your visit? How is everyone? Good. I just wanted to ask you if I could come over. Just to talk. Would tonight be a good time? Okay, I'll be there at eight. Bye."

She was there right at eight, beautiful as ever, even just in jeans and a t-shirt.

"Hello, Dianna. Nice to see you again," I said. "Have a seat, won't you? Coffee? Pop? Anything?"

"No, nothing, please. Just sit with me for a few minutes, Tony. I have something I need to say."

rebel_code
rebel_code
104 Followers