All Comments on 'Solar'

by CycleWriter

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not so crazy?

Add about 15 or 16 years to the ages of your characters, and you have my situation a few years ago. After my wife died, I met a gorgeous woman, 25 years my junior, who looked younger than her chronological age. No "training" necessary -- she was very skillful (and flexible!) in bed and very eager to help heal my broken heart. After a year of fantastic fuckfests, blowjobs, and titfucks, she left me to get on with her life. I'll never forget her, and I hope I gave as good as I got. I think so -- it's been years, but her orgasmic screams are still ringing in my ears.

maddictmaddictalmost 5 years ago
So your times up

I've thought of this, tell me you have to be looking up to see her look into your eyes. These young woman are crazy athletic I have to belive they might just need some relelise. Girls talk I thought another gymnist might call on your service.

Your fortune you didn't join some of the other team doctors and trainers.

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Nice Piece Of Story Telling****

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCycleWriter@CycleWriter
Thank you all. The very best thing about having your support and feedback is I get to raid all your Favorite lists for other great stories.