Sold

Story Info
His daughter can't leave without paying what's owed.
8k words
4.49
15.7k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Full Summary: Pissed at Valen for sneakily moving out of his home, and costing him the lost earnings from not being able to whore her out anymore, Darrin decides to get his revenge on his daughter. He would get one last pay out from her, and he knew just who to call...

+++++

Author's Note: This is a spin off from the Not What It Seems storyline. It is also a brief spoiler/teaser to what's to come in the next chapter...kind of. That's all I'll leave you with in regards to that. Please read the note at the end of the story for more to the update.

Disclaimer: No one in this story is real, none of the characters are in any way based off of real people, no one was hurt in the writing of this. It is not based off of any real events that I know of.

+++++

Knocking her out from behind, Darrin made sure that by the time Valen blinked her eyes open, her wrists were tied together to a length of rope that disappeared over the edge of the bed where it was tied to the frame. Only her legs were free, but nestled down between them was her father's friend, Ted, who had never been quiet about his desire to keep her to himself. His mouth was moving over the swell of one breast while the hand he wasn't bracing himself with was molding the other into his palm.

She couldn't properly call out or say anything, she realized, because just as when he paid to fuck her, Ted had put a breathable ball gag in her mouth. She whimpered behind the gag when his fingers pinched and rolled her already peaked nipples, sending a jolt of pleasure straight to her clit.

"My girl's finally awake." The words sounded relieved, but more from impatience than concern. "I was hoping I wouldn't have to consummate our relationship without you." He nuzzled between her breasts with a pleased sigh. "I'm sorry it had to happen this way baby, but I promise I'll make it up to you."

Valen shook her head and tried to squirm away from his touch but he softly 'shhh'd her while his hand abandoned her tit to gently but firmly grip her chin.

"Don't be like that Valie." He pleaded. "Have I ever been cruel to you? Haven't I always gotten you off?" He let go of her chin to stroke her cheek. "Now that we're together I'll take care of everything else, too." He saw the confusion in her eyes and smiled as he kissed over her collar bone. "Your dad finally agreed to let me buy you sweetheart. Only down side is that he gets to watch me lay my claim on you, but you're worth it." He nuzzled between her breasts with a pleased sigh. "So, so worth it."

Valen shook her head, her eyes wide with fear as she tried to jostle him off her, only to have him push her body down further into the bed.

"None of that now Valie," he chided gently, his hand brushing down her body.

From his spot near the door, in the chair he had moved into the room so he could enjoy the show, Darrin scoffed. "You're too damn soft on her," he paused to take a pull from his beer, "I told you the bitch needs a firm hand. You've seen it for yourself."

Ted turned an irritated glare on his friend. "And I just paid you for her, she's mine now. Which means it's time for her to learn things my way, and what she can expect with me. You're already getting to watch me claim my property, don't think you have any say in her training anymore."

There was a strange warmth coiling in her belly from the way Ted spoke of her. It scared her that she actually seemed to enjoy the way he spoke down to her father while speaking as if she were nothing more than an object. What the hell was wrong with her? Why was it turning her on to be so dehumanized by this man?

"You haven't left yet," Darrin pointed out with a smug smirk, "I can take back the deal."

"You won't though." Ted turned his eyes back to Valen, who had been watching the interaction with a confused mind. His words were directed at Darrin as his hands began exploring her body again. "No one else would pay what you asked, because none of the others want her as bad as I do." One of his hands reached between her legs and used the embarrassingly plentiful proof of her arousal to lube his fingers before his coated digits slipped inside.

Valen's head pushed back into the pillow as Ted's fingers explored her well-trained, already soaked pussy. The circles his thumb was rubbing over her clit, making her moan through the gag; he favored this specific gag because it limited her ability to hide her moans from him. He smirked when her pussy opened to his fingers.

"Why are you fighting me so hard Valie? You're so wet already and I've barely started." Ted added a third digit, pumping them slowly while ensuring they rubbed over that place inside of her that felt different from the rest. "You could make this so much easier on yourself if you just let yourself relax for once."

"She's too damn stubborn. I told you. You should've let me force some booze down her throat or something."

"No." The tone was biting as he scissored his fingers inside of his prize, drawing more unwilling moans from her. "Her body needs to stay clean so it has an easier time taking the pregnancy."

The words were a harsh cut through the daze she could feel herself slowly slipping into. Pregnancy!?

She rushed out a series of 'no's as clearly as she could behind the gag and tried to move her hips away, but his fingers hooked inside of her and made her go still with a surprised yelp behind the gag. She focused on Ted, and found him staring at her with the dark look he got when she pushed the wrong buttons. What little bit of fight she had melted away from fear of earning finger shaped bruises on her throat.

"Do you know how many times I begged and tried to bribe your dad to let me have you?" Ted asked, the question rhetorical due to the gag preventing Valen from responding properly, as he sat up and smoothed his dry palm over her flat stomach. "How many deals I offered to feel your naked walls massaging my cock instead of a rubber? How much I offered to be able to force you to carry my baby?" He moved his hand to her lower abdomen and looked at her with an even darker, excited gaze. "Tonight...I finally get what I want. What else did you think I meant by laying my claim Val? Once I put my baby in you no one's going to want you, you'll have no choice but to accept this is the way things are now."

Valen shook her head, much slower, her eyes begging him to stop as she whimpered softly behind the gag. Though, she didn't know if the whimpers were from fear...or the unexpected rush of arousal flooding her senses. Why was it turning her on to think of herself being forced to carry this man's child? Why was this entire scenario not scaring her more than she knew it should? She had always hated having her choices taken from her, but right now it seemed...inviting, and so much simpler, to let it happen.

Everyone always wanted to make her choices for her, and fighting it had never helped her any, so why did she keep it up? Maybe... Maybe they all knew something she didn't...? What if Jeremy was wrong and she really was nothing but a dumb slut?...It would explain why she was more turned on than afraid right now, even though the man that creeped her out the most was about to possibly plant his child in her womb.

Though she wasn't in the middle of her peak fertility time, she was close enough that she knew it was still a risky time. There was a high chance Ted would succeed in impregnating her tonight, and there was quite literally nothing she could do to stop this from happening.

"I really wish I could feel your arms around me Valie, but I know you understand why it has to be like this for now." His words, as well as his fingers easing out of her, brought her back to the moment. "Maybe if you show me you can behave, I won't have to keep you tied up. I hate the thought of your wrists being sore all the time."

Valen was paralyzed from a mixture of conflicting emotions and thoughts as she watched Ted spread her own juices over his cock. She would never admit the excitement she felt as he guided his cock to her entrance, lubed up with the arousal he pulled from her, and sank inside.

She gasped behind the gag when his swollen cockhead scraped against her walls as he sheathed his entire length fully inside of her, bareback. It was the most intimate connection the two had ever shared, and somehow it took her attention away from how wrong this was. Feeling every ridge and vein of his thick length was a sensory overload that had her walls squeezing and fluttering around her supposed new owner in an accepting embrace. She couldn't stop the surprised moan that followed as he settled his crotch flush against hers, his cockhead kissing her cervix.

"Oh Valie," Ted moaned as he stroked his hand along her side, "you're so warm and soft inside. Fuck me, this is..." He lowered his mouth to her jaw and kissed along it to her neck. "even better...than I expected..."

His hips drew back before he inched back in, groaning as her pussy accepted him more easily. "How does it feel for you baby? Doesn't it feel great to not have that damn rubber in the way?"

She hated to agree with him, but it did feel more intense, more intimate for his naked cock to be stroking inside her. It was stimulating her body in ways she hadn't thought possible with sex, and it was Ted giving it to her.

Ted, who had paid for her virginity when she turned 18, and shown her the same night what it was like to be thoroughly used. Not Jeremy, who had shown her what a loving touch was. Ted, who had popped a Viagra that first night and taken his time, taking out on her the years he had wanted to fuck her. He had only stopped that night when he was exhausted, not when she had begged him to.

The difference between then and now, was that he was finally getting to feel those warm, velvety walls pulling at his cock when he withdrew, as well as the loving squeezes when he sank back in. The gag keeping her from properly crying out and begging him to stop was an added bonus, though she didn't seem to need it judging by the noises he was getting from her. He couldn't wait to take that gag out and hear her unrestricted moans, but they had a bit to go before she earned that trust.

"You were fucking made for me Valie." He looked at her as he drew back and forth slowly, but sank deep each time, enjoying the little nasal gasps from Valen each time his cockhead kissed her cervix. "Made for my cock...made for my children... You just need to learn your place baby, that's all."

Valen's head was swimming with confusion, pleasure, and so many other things she could hardly think straight. All she could focus on was the slow and intimate way he took her, and the way his hands roamed and caressed her body, covering her with his touch. It made her feel owned and possessed...and made it even hotter for her to have him in control of her like this. Her body always warmed so much quicker to him than the others, and as his sensual movements continued her internal struggles weakened as her body opened more to him in a silent surrender.

Ted caressed her side with a pleased moan as he felt her body give way to his claim. "Yes," he praised her, "that's my girl, open up to me Valie. Let me show you how good it can be if you be good for me."

Valen's back arched a little when he adjusted his angle and added more pressure to his slow thrusts, making her toes curl as his cock stroked her g spot. She moaned, partially muffled by the gag, as her thighs squeezed at his hips when he drew them up there. When he leaned down and closed his mouth over her nipple, his tongue teasing the hardened peak, her walls clenched tightly on his invading cock. The hand at her side stroked down her thigh until he could draw it up higher as he began to rock into her more quickly now that she seemed to have given up to him.

"You're learning baby," he praised her, his mouth barely leaving her breast, "keep going angel, you're making me so happy right now." He gave an elated moan when her hips began rising to meet his. "Yes Valie," he half praised, half encouraged, "move against me...just like that."

Darrin was shocked to watch his daughter give in so quickly compared to the fight he expected his friend to have. It was like Ted had found some secret code to unlock Valen, who was usually creeped out by him until he got her going. Darrin could tell she was tugging at the rope, but, judging by the way she was fucking Ted back as best as she could, he didn't think it was to get away. He would even feel confident enough to say she wouldn't run at this point even if the rope wasn't there.

Valen herself could hardly understand why the man she usually couldn't stand was lighting fires she hadn't felt with him before. He never made her burn from the inside out like this. He could never make her wet until he started getting under her skin, yet earlier she was soaked before he even began. Her body was responding to him in ways that would've confused her if she really tried to think on them. But for now, she was occupied by how right it felt to go along with this..how badly she wanted to touch and hold onto the man dominating her body...how badly she wanted him to succeed in making her the mother of his child.

Ted though, wasn't surprised by how she opened to him. He had picked up on her submissive behavior ages ago, and was finally pulling all the moves he could now that she was his. He was grateful for the rough behavior Darrin put her through, it helped prime her to respond to his own gentle and loving touch. Once Ted had her under his thumb he would be able to mold her into the perfect little housewife, perfect for baring and raising his children. The thought of his child, healthy, thriving in her swollen belly, eventually nursing milk from her heavy breasts, brought him to leaking heavily inside of her when his balls drew against his body.

"I'm so close Valie," he panted softly as he abandoned her breast to look down at her, "are you ready baby? Ready for my...my claim? Are you ready to be a mommy?"

She should have shaken her head from side-to-side to say no. Instead, she nodded quickly, excited at the thought of someone finally placing such a deep and intimate claim in her body. Her deeply rooted breeding kink, borderline a fetish, was intoxicated at the idea of a life possibly being started inside of her. Even more so with the knowledge that it really wouldn't matter if she said no. Not with Ted; he was in charge. If he got her pregnant, she would never be free of him. With the rush of arousal the knowledge brought, she realized she wanted him to trap her and force her to accept being sold off.

Some weird, deeply hidden part of her absolutely bloomed at the idea of not being able to make her own choices anymore. At least Ted wouldn't let any other men touch her, and he wouldn't be cruel to her as long as she could behave. Jeremy wasn't a part of her thoughts, though he should have been. All she could think about was how good and thoroughly used Ted always left her feeling. He had been the one to show her she liked that, she could never forget if. Even if Jeremy could use her, in the back of her mind she would have Ted to thank for knowing what she liked.

She was tied to him no matter what, no matter who she was with, he was the one that could better take care of her.

In a sign of full submission to him, Valen squeezed her walls even tighter as she moved her hips more desperately against Ted's thrusts, barely muffled moans sounding out through the ball gag. She felt his thrusts falter, heard his breath hitch, and let him hear her encouraging moans as she bucked against him. She met his eyes with a pleading stare as her pussy squeezed tightly again, her moans eager now.

She was begging for his seed... His new little wife was urging him, in every way but verbal, to give her his claim!

Thrilled by her progress, fueled by the rush of her wanting him to fill her with the intent of giving her his child, Ted erupted. There were stars in his vision as he shoved deep, coating her spasming walls and cervix with his potent seed in thick spurts that Valen swore she could feel in her soul. Her name was a chat on his lips as he rutted down inside of her, reveling in the knowledge that she had begged for this in the most beautiful, non-verbal way she could have.

Beneath him, Valen was rapidly approaching her own orgasm, and each hot spurt, each rutting grind of his hips against hers, fulfilled something deep and primal that exploded within her in response. The first jet of cum had triggered an involuntary gasp that was followed by a cry through the gag as she followed him over the edge into an intense orgasm. She moaned through the gag, from the feeling of his hot semen coating her walls, and from Ted forcing his over sensitive cock to fuck it even deeper. She was lost in her mind as he brought her pleasure to new heights by driving into her with their mutual purpose, her breeding kink feeling fully satisfied for once as the warmth of Ted's claim spread.

Ted was in heaven as her legs wrapped tightly around his waist, shaking as they pulled him flush against her, seating him deep within her as the last of his release oozed from the tip of his still swollen cock. He settled down above her, weighing her down with his body and sealing his heavy release inside of her. He took great pride in the mess he could feel between them. A hand went behind her head, to undo the strap to the gag and pull it away, letting it drop somewhere unimportant as he tenderly kissed the red pressure marks on her cheeks.

"My Valie, you've made me so happy," he praised between peppered kisses over her soft skin, "surrendering yourself to me. It's so much better when you stop fighting, isn't it baby?" His palm smoothed down her side as she tugged at the ropes again, her hands aching to touch him.

Valen nodded quickly and emphasized her agreement by squeezing extra tightly around him for a moment. She felt an unfamiliar bit of pride herself at the strangled groan she caused by squeezing his over sensitive cock. Then again, just about everything she was feeling for him was unfamiliar right now, saved for her enjoyment of how he always weighed her down with his body after.

That had always been a guilty pleasure of hers, as it left her feeling like he was making sure she stayed focus on him after her conquered her body. She had no idea how right her assumption was, and that it was his not wanting her mind to wander away from the mindset she always fell into with him no matter how hard she tried to fight in. An odd thrill went through her at the idea of being a slave to him, constantly trapped in this submissive, eager to be used mindset. Would he ever give her a break? Or would he truly use her to his heart's desire, only letting her rest when he himself couldn't go on?

How many times had he promised to keep her full of his cock? To turn her into a "good little cock warmer"? To put her on any surface, any time he wanted to, even if someone else was around? Thoughts of that becoming her life kept her body from calming down as she laid beneath him, moving her head for him as he kissed at her neck. If anything, the thoughts of being owned by him made her grow more excited.

It was getting harder to remember what had bothered her about him as he surrounded her.

He hadn't been cruel -- as long as she behaved -- and he always left her satisfied, even when he was just seeking his own pleasure. And she knew if she let this "sale" happen, she would be in much better hands than with her father. She didn't know enough about Jeremy to know if he could treat her better, and Ted wanted her bad enough to pay for her. That should have grossed her out or scared her, but currently it left her feeling more wanted and desired than she had before. It made her decision a lot easier.