Sold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Show me Teddy," she begged him, "reward me with your cum. Fill me up again, and satisfy my need to feel my husband knocking me up."

Ted pulled Valen down so that he could hold her to him, and rolled them so he was on top between her legs which spread wider to give him room. He looked at his soon to be wife as he drove into her with a purpose he was elated they both now shared.

"I need it Ted," his wife begged as she held onto him, "need more of your cum. Need you to breed me and tie me to you more than my words can."

Ted shoved forward, hard and deep, as he erupted one last time. He covered her body with his, flush against her, as his groin flexed repeatedly to empty the last of his seed into his wife.

Valen moaned when she felt the liquid heat spreading within her again, the pleasure of it spreading through her body. She felt whole, as if she had served her husband's purpose, and lovingly stroked his back as her lover rutted down into her. "Yesss," she hissed her pleasure as his pubic bone stimulated her clit, "give me all of it, pump it deep Teddy. Breed your wife like a good husband."

Breathless, Ted rest his forehead against Valen's shoulder as he continued to grind down into her. "I love this side of you...fuck..."

"It's all for you now baby," she turned her head and kissed the crook of his neck and shoulder, "you bring this out of me. You always drive me wild, I was just too stubborn to admit it. It's always been you that makes me feel good. Jeremy could never do for me what you do."

With a possessive growl, Ted turned his head to claim Valen's mouth in heated, passionate kiss that stole her breath away. He didn't let her come up for air until he felt satisfied with his claim, leaving her dazed as she looked up at him.

"Don't say his name ever again. I forbid it. Do you understand me?" His tone was demanding of her, and left no room for argument.

Instead of any of the emotions he could've imagined crossing her face, his chest warmed as he watched as her smile lovingly at him. Her hand come up to cup and caress his cheek as her eyes met his, ready to give her final surrender.

"Whose name?"

+++++

Author's Note: To those of you that have been waiting patiently (or not so patiently) for another chapter in Valen and Jeremy's story, I promise you it is coming.

This story hit my mind when I was in the middle of playing around with a direction I wanted to go, and the second it hit everything else went on hold. I apologize for that. But now that it's done I can finally get back to work on the next chapter.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed this little spin off. I know it's a little different than what you're used to with me, but variety is always good 😁

As always, I'm looking forward to hearing what you guys think. Whether good or bad. Take care everyone, and here's hoping it won't be too long before you have more reading material from me.