Sold and Used, Maya Becomes a Whore

Story Info
Sold by her father, Maya becomes a hungry, craven slut.
7.8k words
4.41
39.1k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karmadian
Karmadian
23 Followers

This is fiction. All characters are adults.

----

Maya spent the day attending to appointments. Her day's itinerary was listed in the note left by Carter, her husband.

Each appointment did not provide any details other than the time and place and who to ask for. This was the norm. She had asked a while back for more information in her daily itinerary, but her husband just smiled and said he would tell her only what she needed to know.i

Her first appointment was at 10 am at Roberto's Spa and Body Clinic. Maya remembered meeting Roberto at a fundraiser. He greeted her kindly, taking her hand in his and then Carter and Roberto huddled off to the side and talked, often looking in Maya's direction. She was standing against the wall by their table, as instructed by her husband. Dressed in a short low cut white linen dress and red high heels, Maya felt conspicuous. The dress was not subtle. The neckline plunged in V-formation and barely covered her areola, ending halfway between her breast bone and her navel. The hemline rested mid thigh and about one inch above the band of her transparent nylons was visible. Her attire caused her some embarrassment, though Carter often had her dress provocatively, always in expensive, designer clothing, but he made sure that she was always showing more skin than seemed acceptable in their social circles. This resulted in her husband's male friends sneaking glances at her body. They tried to be subtle but their attention was not lost on their wives, who were anything but subtle about their disapproving looks.

Maya watched the two men talk and then to her horror she saw Carter look over and twirl his fingers to signal she should turn around.

She felt her amber cheeks warm as she slowly complied. Now she was facing the wall, unable to see the men or anyone else for that matter. She knew they were looking at her ass and legs and had no idea if and when it would be acceptable to turn around. Thankfully, a few minutes later, Carter touched her shoulder and whispered to join him at the table. She expected to see Roberto when she turned around, but he was walking off to another table across the room.

Maya entered the spa and Roberto walked over to greet her. His voice was soft and kind. He led her to a treatment room at the end of a long hallway. The room looked like all the spa rooms she had visited before but for an oversized treatment table that was double the width of conventional tables and a floor to ceiling mirror off one side of the table.

Roberto pointed to a wall rack and told her to remove all her clothing and lay face up on the table. He left the room so she could disrobe in privacy. Maya assumed there would be a sheet to pull over her, but to her dismay there was not one to be found.

All she could find was a small wash cloth, which she used to place over her pussy. Her nipples were hard, albeit to her embarrassment. Soft music was playing and she became aware of her breathing as she waited naked, face up on the table.

It seemed like forever before Roberto opened the door. Maya closed her eyes as if that might mitigate her exposure.

It took her a few seconds to realize he was not alone. She heard footsteps and rustling, her heart pounding faster now.

Eyes still squeezed tight, she felt the dish cloth sliding from its small modest position and then lift away. She tensed up as she felt her legs being opened so that her feet were resting on each side of the bed. She gasped a little, as she realized her pussy had opened up to give who ever was looking a clear view of her pink opening. Although she couldn't be sure she assumed her pussy had moistened and was glistening.

Two hands began massaging her legs as she felt two hands on each of her 36c breasts kneading them. As the hands on her legs massaged their way up her thighs, her nipples were being tugged and softly twisted.

The pleasure she felt seemed wrong, but these were skilled hands and their effect on her was arousing despite Maya's humiliation.

The hands on her breasts were small and soft and Maya concluded correctly they were female hands.

Eventually she dared to open her eyes; the women were in their 40's, both big breasted, wearing white uniforms that were unbuttoned halfway. Either wore a bra and Maya was entranced by how their heavy tits bobbed and swayed as they massaged her.

She peered down to see Roberto's hands now massaging her inner thighs, perhaps an inch away from her waxed pussy.

"What... what are you..." her voice was feint and shaky.

One of the woman whispered, "There, there, Maya. You are receiving a yoni massage and breast massage." Then she pulled her breast out and lowered her dark aerola into Maya's mouth.

Maya had heard of yoni massage but really didn't know all that it entailed, but she was getting a good idea now that Roberto was massaging her labia with up and down strokes that frequently brushed against her now swollen clitoris.

The pleasure intensified as did her uneasiness with all the hands on her. She was sucking the attendant's teat voraciously now, moaning as she heard her say, "That's right, baby. Suck Mommy's big tit.

Roberto softly pulled her labia up and out and rotated his thumbs on either side of her thick wet wings as the women pulled her nipples up so far her breasts followed. It wasn't painful but the discomfort was considerable.

Maya knew her pussy was dripping; she felt a trickle descend toward her anus. Drool was leaking from the corners of her mouth.

Then without warning Roberto slipped two fingers inside her and spread them into a V to stretch her open further. Concurrently she felt two mouths now covering her nipples, sucking and nibbling, tongues swirling.

Involuntarily Maya arched her back, which pushed into their mouths and took Roberto's fingers even deeper. Without realizing it, she found each of her hands squeezing the women's udders.

She heard the word, "please" escape her lips, but didn't know if the word meant stop or was asking for more. Her conflict was profound. Her growing pleasure unnerving yet exquisite.

These were strangers doing things to her body and yet her body was responding in ways she had not expected.

The stretching of her pussy was incredible yet challenging. She felt so full and then even fuller as Roberto pushed three fingers in her tight opening and began fucking her that way, the thumb of his other hand rubbing her clit in a circular motion.

The women were licking and sucking, down her belly and up to her neck and when one of the women kissed her mouth Maya moaned, surprised by her reaction and how her tongue pressed deeply into the woman's wet mouth.

She was on the edge of orgasm when Roberto removed his fingers and stepped back. While one woman sucked and kneaded Maya's breasts, the other one had her face resting on Maya's mound, her tongue gingerly flicking against Maya's engorged pink clit.

That's when she heard the zipper. Maya turned her head to see Roberto in the mirror unleash his cock. Aghast at what was happening, Maya couldn't stop staring at his beautiful thick, cut cock and the large testicles that hung below it.

Roberto moved up the side of the bed. Maya turned to find his hard cock extended inches from her face.

He said nothing; just smiled. Maya's eyes widened as the woman began sucking her clit. Maya looked up at Roberto. He nodded and leaned forward as Maya automatically opened her mouth to receive it.

His girth caused her jaw to ache as he pushed into her tight throats. She inhaled his scent which inspired her to take him all the way down her throat.

The shame of being used like this intoxicated Maya. Drool flew from her mouth and she was grunted like an animal. She knew this was wrong but she couldn't contain herself; she wanted his cock; she needed to be his cock whore.

Roberto was slowly fucking her mouth while her pussy was being sucked and fingered. The other woman had left her breasts and was kneeling behind Roberto with her face buried between his ass cheeks.

Maya could hear her slurping his ass juices and to her surprise, Maya reached up to caress Roberto's taut balls and began swirling her tongue around his cock head and shaft as he thrust into her.

Maya was in a trance, sucking a beautiful cock, her pussy soaked and swollen from being eaten. She could tell Roberto was getting close and Maya accepted her role as his cum drinker, but just as he seemed ready to explode he pulled away, pushed the woman from his ass and walked to the other end of the table.

He grabbed Maya's ankles and pulled her toward him. One of the attendants placed a large pillow under Maya's firm ass and then each woman grabbed her ankles and lifted her legs up and then splayed them wide apart.

Maya yelped as Roberto slid his huge cock deep in her pussy. All subtlety gone, he slammed into her over and over with fully body thrusts while the women sucked Maya's toes.

It didn't take long for Roberto to explode and gush. Sweat splattered across Maya's belly and breasts, a scattering of droplets on her face. He was grimacing and grunting and calling her degrading names.

"Take my cum, whore. Be the cum dump your husband wants you to be."

Spasm after spasm shot into her throbbing pussy while she wondered if Carter had actually told Roberto to make her a cum dump.

To add to the frenzy, when Roberto pulled out, Maya began squirting. This had never happened before and she found it mesmerizing and alarming all at once. She streamed her release and Roberto's cum all over his deflating cock and balls, on his belly, everywhere, her entire being shaking, as one of the women knelt between her legs to lick up her spew and the other cleaned Roberto's cock and balls and quickly sucked him to a second orgasm which spit all over her face.

The other attendant had Maya's waters dripping from her face and started deep kissing Maya and Roberto's face was shining with perspiration that continued to drip all over her.

Maya sank back into her pillow while the women cleaned her off with warm, wet towels.

Then, without a word, they left the room. Maya slowly got dressed, watching herself in the mirror, the look on her face that of a wanton, well used woman, her first sex experience with women and the word cum-dump spinning in her mind.

Fully dressed, she exited the room into a waiting area full of women waiting their turn.

Roberto smiled and waved good bye. Maya glanced at the clock on the wall. Her next appointment was in 30 minutes but fortunately just a few blocks away.

Her pussy ached as she walked the busy street. Her yoga pants clung to her legs and ass, her swollen labia forming a pronounced camel toe, her nipples protruding against sheer white cotton.

Carter always went shopping with her to make sure the yoga pants she bought were tight enough to reveal her thick camel toe through the thin fabric.

Men gawked. And as ashamed as she was, Maya could feel her pulsing pussy's approval, her natural shyness overpowered by a primal lust. Maya felt like a whore, her husband's whore to be precise. She knew how degrading he loved to treat her, yet also felt his adoration.

She wondered how she could feel so wrong and so right at the same time.

Maya turned the corner and zig zagged through a group shirtless young men that enveloped her. Men brushed against her. It felt like a dance. A hand on the small of her back guided her into the arms of a broad-chested African who spun her around and with a slap on her ass sent her on her way.

The terror she felt soaked her panties. The men smelled of the street and their scent had made even a sloppier mess of Maya's pussy.

On time, Maya sat down in the waiting area of Doctor Richmond's office. She had no idea why she was there until she was taken into a large office adorned with large photographs of before and after photos of breasts and labia and lips and asses.

The doctor was a plastic surgeon. In his 60's he was short and pudgy with crooked teeth and unkempt black hair in need of a barber.

He pointed to a screen in the corner and said, "take off your clothes - all of them."

Maya was surprised to see there was not a gown to slip into. She emerged naked, her hands in front of her pussy, head lowered.

Doctor Richmond was sitting in a heavy oak chair he had positioned in front of his desk.

"Come here, Maya. Let me get a good look."

He had her place one foot on his knee while he examined her pussy; he pulled her labia out and ran his fingers below her opening and actually brushed against her asshole a few times. He had one arm around her back as his fingers entered her and prodded around inside. Then he took some photographs of her pussy, ordering her to hold it open for him, as she sat down and spread herself wide.

Maya was in shock.

Next he stood up and studied her face, touching her lips and ears and forehead. Maya could smell her pussy on his fingers. He took more photos and wrote down a few notes on his clip board.

The doctor sat back down and said, "Now turn around, bend over and reach behind and spread your ass cheeks."

"What? Are you serious?"

He said nothing.

Maya wondered if this was really what Carter wanted - her exposed like that, but she finally relented.

As she held her cheeks apart, the doctor poked and prodded, sometimes spreading her open even further and just when Maya thought the ordeal was over she heard the sound of a rubber glove being tugged onto his hand, followed by something cold on her anus.

Doctor Richmond pushed his middle finger deep into her ass, the force of which nearly knocked Maya over which prompted him to wrap his other arm around her waist.

In and out he went and then added a second finger and continued to in effect finger fuck her asshole.

The shame increased as her pussy began to drip juices onto the floor. The more she grunted and whimpered, the harder he slammed his fingers inside.

He finally stopped, took off the glove and led Maya to the gallery of photos where she was instructed to identify the breasts, lips, labia and ass she wanted.

She couldn't believe it. Carter sent her here to get a new body. She already had a fine body but apparently it wasn't good enough for her husband.

Tears were welling as she pointed to her selections. When she pointed to the breasts she thought she could tolerate, he said she would be wise to go much larger, given his sense of what her husband wanted. It took a while for her to choose an acceptable size.

She was shaking now with the understanding of the radical changes her husband desired: thick lips and labia, a plumped up ass that would protrude markedly from her back and hips.

Maya tried to picture all of these changes and then it hit her. Carter wanted her to be his bimbo, his cow-titted slut. Her lips were going to become a mouth pussy.

Finally she was instructed to get dressed.

As she was headed toward the door the doctor informed her he would be in touch about the treatment plan.

Her hand on the door knob, he said, "Tell Carter I don't bleach the anus but I believe there is a spa not far away that will take care of that."

Maya looked back at the doctor. "Pardon?"

He chuckled and waved her off. "Don't worry sweetheart, it doesn't hurt and you will look amazing."

Maya was in a daze as she stepped out of the office and into hot air and street noise. A block away were those men who jostled and fondled her. They had probably forgotten her by now, but Maya felt the urge to see how they would treat her if they had another opportunity.

She knew better. She sat down at a cafe table several yards away and ordered a latte. The street was teeming. Everyone seemed to be in a hurry. The traffic was slow as usual.

Maya felt inconspicuous at her tiny table under a torn shade umbrella, though the smell of exhaust was a bother. She would have gotten up and moved inside or left, but her itinerary instructed her to sit right there on the patio of Ratzo's Cafe and wait for a text informing her of the next and last appointment for the day.

She glanced toward the shirtless men and noticed for the first time the neon sign

flashing, "Pool Hall." She wondered what really went on there; it all seemed rather seedy, though she had always wanted to learn to shoot billiards. There was a table at Carter's private club, but she never saw any women playing.

It was a club for wealthy white men. Not that it was represented as such publicly, but she never saw darker skinned men there or women for that matter. Maya was, as Carter called her, a mixed breed, part Asian, part Ukrainian, with a sprinkle of Italian thrown in.

She was a novelty at the club and soon learned her role there was to be seen and not heard.

Carter owned a lot of high end real estate and employed her father who headed up maintenance services. She met Carter at an office party and was surprised how much he paid attention to her.

It's not that Maya doubted her good looks or the appeal of her curvy body, but she only attended university for one year before she had to quit to help her father pay for her mother's cancer treatments. She went to work as a receptionist for a large legal firm. She felt undeserving of attention from wealthy men.

She was flattered though nervous about Carter's attention. He dressed well and was handsome with beautiful blue eyes and thick, dark brown hair, perfectly cut, and a deep voice she found to be almost hypnotic. He looked to be in his late fifties, twice her age at least.

He would come and go, fetch her martinis, and he spent a lot of time talking to her father, which seemed odd. He was a manager but not an executive, but she figured Carter was just being an attentive boss.

During one of their conversations, Carter shook her father's hand, a big smile on his face. As Carter walked away, her father glanced at her, with a strange look on his face, but quickly looked away when Maya caught his eye and smiled at him.

Carter returned a few minutes later and handed her father a rather thick envelope, which quickly found its way in her father's suit jacket. They shook hands again before Carter moved on to other guests.

When her father rejoined her at their table, he seemed distant, as if he had a troubled mind. Avoiding his daughter's eyes, he turned and said, "Mr. Swanson is going to ask you out."

"You mean Carter?"

He nodded.

"He told you that?"

"Yes, Maya, and I told him you would accept."

"Oh?" Maya was taken aback. "So, do I have a choice?"

"No. I promised him you would go out with him."

Her father looked around the room and then leaned in and said, "He's my boss, Maya. This is the best job I have ever had."

Maya forced a smile. "Well I guess one date won't hurt."

Her father grimaced and ran his fingers through his hair.

"What's wrong, daddy? "I said I would go."

"I know but..." he swallowed hard. "I agreed that you would date him for no less than one year if he wished to see you that long."

"What?"

"He is very wealthy, Maya, and he seems to be a good man and is quite taken with you."

Maya remembered Carter handing over the envelope. "Daddy, what did he give you?"

"He called it a bonus, Maya."

"He gave you money?"

Her father hung his head and whispered, "He did."

Maya's heart began beating hard. She couldn't believe what was happening. "When you shook hands, it was about him dating me?"

"Yes." His voice was barely audible.

"So he gave you money to date me."

"Please, sweetheart, try to understand the situation he placed me in."

"This feels awful, Daddy. It's like...it's like you sold me to him."

"Don't say that."

Maya waved her hand at him. "So, how much am I worth?"

It took a while for her father to respond. $10,000, for now?"

"What do mean, for now?"

"He promised me a raise, too, and... well, double what's in the envelope 12 months from now."

Karmadian
Karmadian
23 Followers