Sold and Used, Maya Becomes a Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maya's emotions were haywire. "What if he wants more than a date?"

"What do you mean?"

"Daddy, what if he wants to be intimate?"

"Maya, I trust you will do the right thing for yourself and your family."

"I see," Maya said. She got up to leave and then noticed Carter headed her way. She sat back down and folded her hands on her lap.

"Hello again." His demeanour was cheerful. Carter rested his hand on her father's shoulder and said, "I want to pick you up tomorrow at 7 for dinner, Maya, if that's okay with you?"

As if I have a choice, Maya thought. She forced a smile and nodded, "Yes that's fine."

"Wonderful," Carter exclaimed. "I'll reserve a table at the club."

As upset as she was, Maya's attention shifted to what she would wear.

Carter anticipated her quandary and said, "the club is rather formal. I suggest a dress would be best."

Maya had a few nice dresses and decided on the spot she would wear her black dress with a scoop neck and a modest hemline.

"Okay," she said.

After Carter moved along, Maya stood up and informed her father she was taking a cab home. She didn't wait for a response.

That was two years ago. Her relationship with her father was strained for a while, but the date was very pleasant, and Carter was the consummate gentleman and very charming. She agreed to a second date, then another and then another until she no longer felt forced to see him, but instead wanted to. She didn't tell her father that, though.

Over time, Carter's sexual proclivities became more pronounced, including his penchant for putting her on display and having her fuck others.

Maya was so deep in thought that she hadn't noticed the limousine that had pulled up or its driver who had gotten out of the car and opened the back door for her. Maya looked at him and smiled.

"Maya, I am here for you."

She reached into her purse to pay her bill.

"Not necessary," the driver said. "Mr. Swanson has taken care of it."

Maya got into the limo. "Where are you taking me?"

"It's not far."

"Yes, but where?"

"It's called "Starlight Studio." Then he added, "That's all I know."

Maya searched online for the name but nothing local showed up in the results.

When she finally agreed to marry Carter, she did so with the understanding that she would obey him, without reservation. She actually signed an agreement that outlined his expectations, which really were requirements.

By then she had grown to accept and often enjoy her husband's sexual interests and his fetishes, which included hosting dinner parties in lingerie and giving guests blow jobs i front of the guests, including the wives. Yielding to his wishes was stressful at first but he was so good to her that she couldn't imagine finding a better man.

Gradually she learned to enjoy teasing men by dressing provocatively, though it took longer to adjust to being sexual with others. She had been brought up to be a loyal wife, but over time her libido became heightened and she became a willing participant.

Most the men she had sex with were older colleagues of her husband's, all wealthy executives and politicians who often gave her gifts, usually jewelry - like the diamond tennis bracelet she was wearing, which was given to her by a retired 70 year old who still sat on Carter's board.

His name was Samuel and he lived in a penthouse downtown with his wife of 50 years, a fat, sour faced woman who wore too much make up and perfume.

Usually, Maya was sent to men to fuck them, but Carter's instructions about Samuel were simply, "He wants you naked on your knees with your mouth open."

Every visit was the same. Samuel's wife would greet her and take her to the living room where her husband was sitting in a plush arm chair. In the middle of the room was a large pillow, the kind that dogs sleep on, but made of lush velvet.

The wife would undress Maya while her husband watched. By the time her bra and panties were being removed, Samuel had his cock out and was stroking himself. His cock was huge, at least 10 inches and as thick as her wrist.

Maya took the kneeling position on the pillow and opened her mouth. His wife would then tell her to stick out her tongue and play with her breasts with one hand while rubbing her clit with the other.

It was humiliating and very bizarre with his grumpy wife there instructing her. Still, Maya had accepted her role as a sex object and over time adjusted her mind and body to her duties.

While she played with herself, she watched Samuel masturbate while his wife knelt at his side and fondled his testicles. Drool dripped from her open mouth in long threads that dropped and slid down her breasts.

This went on for 15 minutes or so until Samuel stood up and approached Maya. His cock extended near her mouth and he closed his eyes as his wife took over stroking him.

Maya always waited, fingering herself and rubbing her saliva over her breasts, until his wife pushed her husband's cock over her tongue and in to her throat. "Now close your mouth."

Maya did as instructed as his wife stood behind her and held her head while her husband fucked Maya's aching mouth and throat.

Thankfully it never took long for Samuel to cum, but the amount of cum was so great and thick, Maya would gag and try as she could to keep her mouth closed, she could not stop the stream from leaking out the corners of her mouth and down her chin and all over her breasts.

When Samuel was spent, he zipped himself back up, sat back down in his chair and watched his wife scoop up the splatters of cum with a gold spoon and feed it to Maya.

Early on in these experiences, Maya would cry while being fed the cum, but this rankled his wife, who would slap her face and tell her it was her own fault for failing to drink all of it.

Eventually the wife redressed Maya and saw her out. Samuel never said a word.

At the door, his wife always said, "Next time, I expect you to do better."

"Thank you. I will do my best to drink it all."

"I imagine you will, but my husband would be even more pleased if you orgasmed when he does."

"Oh," Maya said.

"And no faking. My husband hates faked orgasms. Is that clear?"

Maya gulped and said softly, "Yes, M'am. I understand."

Of course Mary didn't understand why his wife put up with what had to be degrading to her, but she didn't dwell on that. Her own degradation was enough for her to process.

Her visits to Samuel and his wife always took place in the evening. Their limo always picked her up and took her home.

Carter was always home waiting for her to bring closure to the evening by stripping down and waiting face down on their bed. Carter would then fuck her pussy and have her tell him every detail of Maya's humiliating experience.

The driver pulled in front of dingy brick building on a side street. There was a small piece of cardboard taped to the front door with "Starlight Studio" handwritten in red ink.

The driver saw her in the door and said, "I will wait for you."

Maya sat down in windowless room on a rickety pine chair next to a small end table that held a stack of men's magazines. The covers were explicit and unapologetically pornographic.

The walls were thin and Maya heard footsteps and feint voices and occasionally what sounded like moaning.

This was the seediest place she had ever been, and Maya had the urge to walk out, but she didn't.

A big breasted bleach blond older woman walked in, her red mouth chewing a wad of gum. She held open the interior door and said, "Last door on the right."

The hallway was long. The walls were bare. Maya walked tentatively past three closed doors. As she was passing by the last one, she heard a man hissing, "That's right bitch, keep doing that."

Maya did everything she could to not run away. She stood for a moment before the last door on the right. She was about to knock when she heard the woman say, "Just walk in."

Maya turned the door knob and slowly opened the door. She couldn't see much as there was a bright spot light shining down to make a circle of light several feet away. Behind the circle in the shadows was a desk at which a man was seated, his face hidden in the shadows.

The man welcomed her in a raspy voice and told her to stand in the spot light.

Mary did as he instructed. To the right she could make out a large round bed laden with pillows and what appeared to be cameras on tripods situated around the bed.

"What is this place?" It was unnerving how timid her voice sounded.

To her left a few feet away was a rectangular wood table.

The man lighted a cigarette and the flash of his lighter revealed a bald, 50-something black man with a big set of white teeth shining out of his smile.

The man ignored her question. "You can remove your clothing and lay everything on the table."

Maya stood their motionless. "What is going on?"

She saw the man's phone screen light up and heard his fingers tapping on the keyboard. Moments later her phone pinged. She looked and saw a text message from her husband. All it said was, "Obey."

Maya sighed. She set down the phone and a minute later stood naked in the spotlight.

"Very nice," the man said. The door opened behind her. "Don't move," he added.

Maya smelled perfume and assumed it was the beach blond. She flinched when she realized she was blind folding her, but settled down when the man said again, this time more sternly, "Don't move."

The woman left and she heard the man get up and sensed his approach. She was breathing like someone who had just finished a long sprint.

The man took her arm and guided her toward the bed. He had her kneel on the bed and positioned her so that her ass was high and near the edge, her feet dangling over the floor.

The bed began to move as someone got on it and got into position. She felt a small hand slowly push her head down until her cheek rested on a smooth albeit wet pussy.

The man whispered, "Suck."

Maya started licking the woman as she heard other noises: foot steps, clicks, and movements and to her horror realized these unseen individuals were filming her and taking photos.

"Please, no," she cried, but her protests became muffled as the woman pushed her face down into her and barked, "Eat me, bitch."

Maya's face was soaked with tears and the woman's juices. Her cunt was huge and her face was immersed in a loose pool of sweet tasting liquid. "Now slurp," the woman ordered, holding Maya's head deep into her crotch.

"No, no, please."

That's when she felt the first slap of some sort of belt or strap. A man's voice, different sounding than the first man, said, "She said slurp, bitch."

Her ass stinging, Maya began to suck the pussy juice into her mouth; the more she slurped, the more there was. She could barely breathe.

She felt a man position himself between her legs.

Her terror was muffled by the pussy she was literally drinking. She tried to avoid the man but was hit again, harder than before. The man spit between her ass cheeks and began rubbing his saliva on and in her anus.

"Please, not there," she yelled.

"Be still," the man said. "Or I will beat your ass."

Maya obeyed and grimaced as she felt the man's big, turgid cock push into her asshole. Her husband had not yet fucked her ass, though told her he would take her anal virginity in due time. Maya never dreamed a stranger would be her first.

The man was not gentle. He pushed himself inside with two or three thrusts, dug his nails in her thighs and began to slam fuck her tight hole. The pain was unbearable for the first few minutes, until her sphincter loosened and then, to her amazement, she began rocking into his cock, her mouth eagerly lapping up the woman's flood of nectar.

While the man fucked her mercilessly, another man slid under her until his face was buried between her tits. She could feel his cock rubbing against her loose pussy.

He thrust into her cunt just as the other man pulled away and then the men alternated their thrusts - in and out, with such force her entire body shook.

The man in her ass came first. She could feel his cum spurt into her bowels, stream after stream and before he was spent the other man filled her pussy. Finally as they began to pull out, the woman squirted into Maya's mouth. The force of it pushed her back a bit and covered her face and hair. She was dripping with her release as the men's cum flowed from her holes.

Without so much of a word, the two men and the blond woman left the room, leaving her and the man who was sitting back at his desk. " You can dress now."

Maya's legs felt like rubber and all of her holes ached and her ass still was stinging. Slowly she returned to the spot light. She was still dripping with squirt and cum and her own juices. "May I clean up?"

"No. Our instructions do not include that."

Maya's phone pinged.

It was Carter again. "No cleaning up. Until I say you can. The driver is waiting."

When Maya finally emerged into the real world, she straightened up and walked tall into the limo. She knew the driver could see her glistening face. As her sole act of defiance she raised her dress so that her bare pussy and ass sat on the leather. She could feel the cum still oozing out."

"I hope you had a productive meeting," he said.

Maya did not respond.

"I hear it's a film studio."

So he knows about that place, and he is taunting me. Maya could feel her skin warm. She took a deep breath. "Apparently so," she said.

Maya was anxious to get home and get some distance from the day's ordeals. She knew Carter would want to fuck her and intuited that's why he didn't want her to clean up. He wanted to add his cum to theirs.

They were nearing the turn off to the estate.

She jumped when her phone rang.

"Hello, Carter."

"Baby, it's the driver's birthday today and he was supposed to have the day off."

"Yes?" Dread washed over her.

"I offered him money but he declined. Such a nice man. It would mean a lot if you were good to him, show your appreciation."

Maya's face hardened, her mouth clenched in anger. She was furious with her husband but then also at herself. Her pussy was pulsing and she could feel a puddle under her and across her anus. The thought of showing the driver her appreciation repulsed her and excited her concurrently.

In a quiet voice she asked her husband, "Am I free to express my happy birthday wishes anyway I choose?"

"Yes. As long as you tell me the details."

Maya ended the call. They were on the winding road that ended at the estate. Maya leaned toward the driver and said, "Just around the bend is a turn off to a viewing area of the pond. Turn into it."

"Yes, of course. Should I let Mr. Swanson know you will be delayed?"

"No need. Already texted him," she lied.

The pond was only 100 yards down the side road. Maya had the driver park under a lush canopy of century old oak trees that extended over the pond.

During the drive, Maya had removed all of her clothes but for her thong without wiping any cum or pussy juice away. When the driver finally shifted into PARK and turned around, Maya was spread eagle, stretching her labia wide apart to display her beautiful pink, throbbing hole.

"So, what's your name?" Maya's voice husky and inviting.

"Stuart, M'am."

Maya smiled at his gawking. She feigned a giggle and chimed, "Oh isn't that just the most perfect name for a chauffeur!" As she said this, she plunged two fingers deep into her pussy.

Stuart was speechless.

"I understand it's your birthday and you came in nonetheless."

"Yes, M'am."

Maya pulled her two cream covered fingers from her pussy and sucked them clean.

Do you like seeing Mrs. Swanson like this, Stuart?"

Stuart moaned.

Maya sat up and then exited the car, naked. She walked over to one of the thick oak trees, grabbed onto some of the low branches and bent over, her legs wide open, her full round ass shining pale pink in the sunset's light.

Stuart had already left the limo and was only several steps behind her. He stopped to watch her grab onto branches and present her ass so seductively.

"What do you think of my ass, Stuart." She had a formal tone to her voice and made sure to clearly pronounce the final "t" in his name, which sounded like "Stuar-TA!"

She didn't wait for his answer. "Would you like to kiss and touch Mrs. Swanson's hungry, big ass?"

Stuart had froze. He looked like a confused mannequin.

"Go ahead, baby. Kneel down and bury your face between my ass cheeks and lick Mrs. Swanson's tight hole."

That broke Stuart's stupor. He knelt, spread Maya's ass cheeks wide and began literally making out with her asshole, his tongue sliding deep inside, sucking her anus like a teat.

Maya spent two hours at the pond. Stuart sucked her pussy on the fishing dock and she sucked him on the grass. They fucked on the hood of the limo or with her bent over the fender. He pounded her pussy, but she screamed when he slammed his cock into her asshole, so hard that he was balls deep from one thrust.

Maya knew Carter would like to see her walk in the house with cum all over her face.

Maya had something else in mind. She did give Stuart a long sloppy blow job in the back seat and gave due attention to his testicles. She even gave him little kisses on his ass hole.

She refused to let him cum, but she enjoyed edging him relentlessly, scratching his cock head while she suckled his balls.

When he was ready to explode, she stopped, recovered her cubt with her panties and said, "Come with me."

Outside the car door, Maya pulled her panties out from her

belly and said, "I want your cum in my panties."

Still in his blow job trance, Stuart stepped forward and began stroking his cock.

"Give your boss's wife your cum to wear home to her husband.

Stuart's first spew landed right in her slit and the ones that followed covered her labia. Maya released her panty band and pulled her panties up in her crotch.

"Okay, time to go."

"Mrs. Swanson?"

"Yes, Stuart."

"I need to empty my bladder."

"Of course." Maya did not move.

"Right here? In front of you?"

"Yes do it now. Hurry, I don't want all that cum to dry up."

Stuart began to piss in a long, forceful stream and actually sprayed Maya's ankles. Maya walked into the stream. Piss splashed her thighs, her pussy, and tits. She knelt down and opened her mouth and grabbed his cock and held it in her mouth.

The bitter taste was primal and she gulped his urine down as fast as she could and when he was done, she licked the last few droplets and sucked his shaft clean.

Ten minutes later Maya was home.

Before she left she leaned through the window and kissed Stuart's cheek. She whispered, "Mrs. Swanson is going to feed your cum to her husband."

"He'll fire me."

"Trust me, he won't. In fact I imagine he will make you my designated driver and at my beckon call."

Maya reached down and cupped his balls. "Do you want that, Stuart?"

"I do. Very much.

Maya walked into a dark house. The cum in her panties was cold now. She could hear voices in the lower level and headed that way. She walked softly on the carpeted stairs and turned around the corner to find her a husband masturbating to porn. It took her a moment to realize he was watching a video of her Starlight visit. She watched black men beat her with a belt and fuck both her holes while she worshipped a blond bimbo's pussy.

Maya realized for the first time how pathetic her husband was, jacking off to her being used that way. This realization emboldened her. Still only wearing her soaked thong, she walked to her husband and climbed onto the sofa, pulled down her panties and pulled his head into her cum drenched cunt.

She ground into his face as he slurped the cum and swallowed. Wild with confidence and power, she came quickly, spraying her squirt all over his face.