All Comments on 'Sold By Mother Pt. 01'

by TammyPanty

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't wait for the next chapter x sissy Lucy

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 1 year ago

I can’t wait for part two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can’t wait to read the next chapter. I wish my mom was as open as Linda’s

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The new man will have the money to have those useless balls removed and the proper hormones to be started. He can keep those pretty pink balls in a special case and have a special ceremony and honeymoon with his new special girl.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

Fantastic start to this story. I can't wait to read about Linda's new life with her daddy. I would love to have my own "Daddy" feed me his cock and fuck me every day.

All your stories are wonderful. I can't wait to read more.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy XOXOXOXOX

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Considering how Linda had come into being her own woman and without any outside help, I would think this would be the perfect sort of life and future for her. If Jacks friend is not some freak or looking for a slave he can force into becoming whatever he decides but is a nice guy who treats her with respect and wants to help her be as much of a woman as she wants then I could see Linda being very excited and having a double date dinner would be a perfect way to meet to help ease any pressure or fear that either might have. My only problem is her mother so willing to sell her by telling her that this would solve their money problems but then following it up with how Linda would spend the rest of her life with him and possibly as his wife so how exactly does this solve Linda’s money problems and not just her mothers money issues. I also find it disgusting that Linda did all this on her own by realizing what she wanted and then going online to learn the makeup techniques while saving her money to get a wig and learning to dress herself along with figuring out what looks good on her. Why should the mother get anything as well as Linda is 18 and an adult so her mother has no claim on her to be able to actually sell her. It appears her mother is not concerned with what is in Linda’s best interest and just how much cash she and seemingly Jack can get their grubby hands on.

This is an excellent story and I can’t wait to read the next chapter and see how dinner turns out. Thanks for posting this story.

Subone1Subone1over 1 year ago

I really like the premise of this story. My only suggestion would be to make the character's speech less formal; it doesn't really sound like how everyday people talk. Hope you add lots more chapters!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

🫂 and 💋😘 💕 you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTammyPanty@TammyPanty
Very pretty woman who enjoys her sexuality. I write fictional stories based on known experiences for fun.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES