Sold By Mother Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, and you are my wonderful Daddy, but you know what would make me really happy?" I asked.

"What baby?" Replied Jason

"I would like for you to finish off what you started and give me breast implants so I can have something to lower into my bra in the morning and for you to have to suck on and squeeze when you are fucking me. I mean you've already taken out my balls and prostate and sterilized me. I'm not in any way a male...I'm a female and a full set of breasts would make me so happy." I asked looking down.

"I'll tell you what...In the morning after my shower I want you to put my cock in your mouth and swallow all the cum I can pump out. When I see how well you do, we can discuss your breast implants." Said Jason

"Oh thank you Daddy. I'm your little girl because that's what you've made me into and I love it." I replied.

The next morning when Jason came out of the shower he had a very long and hard erection. I was wearing one of my most feminine nylon and lace teddies and I wasted no time getting on my knees and taking his beautiful erection into my mouth. My tongue probed the hole in the tip of his erection and I sucked, licked, and kissed my Daddy's rock hard erection. In no time at all he began to ejaculate and his hot semen shot into my throat. I swallowed every drop and loved the fact that I had only Jason's sperm inside my body and none of my own. I was intensely feminized and I loved it.

"Oh sweetie...You are such a good cock sucker! And you are such a pretty woman. I've decided that I want you in my bed every night. Maria will now spend full time in the other bedroom. And today we're going to go schedule your appointment to have your breast implants. You are more than deserving of that and I'm happy to give it to you." Said Jason.

"Oh Daddy, you've made me so happy!" I cooed.

It was only three months later that I had healed completely from my implants and I finally had beautiful 38C breasts. I was finally a complete woman and I loved it. Jason titty fucked me one night and it felt beautiful. My nipples grew huge I was so turned on. I was able to look down into his cock as it ejaculated and squirted all over my face.

I'm a full and complete woman now and have been for many years. I enjoy intercourse with Jason at least five times a week and I just love swallowing his semen and sperm. I also enjoy him sliding his beautiful, erect, cock inside of me and ejaculating. Maria joins us now and then and I have gotten very good at sucking on her nipples and getting her aroused. I love watching Jason and Maria fuck and seeing him slide his long cock into her wet pussy is a real turn on. All of my sexual pleasure is derived from being a female. I wear only dresses and skirts and never feel fully dressed unless I have bra, panties, and a slip on under my outer clothing.

Jason has honored his contract with my mother and she is well taken care of with the money he has paid her to have me physically feminized and things could not be better.

12