Sold to a Specialist

Story Info
A young slave is sold to a trainer who specializes in "pets".
2.7k words
4.06
19k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/30/2023
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There exists in our world an island nation, about the size of Ireland, called The Humanist Democracy of Nova Insula (Hodni). It was settled a century ago by people looking for a place where they could live out their sexualities in peace. What they built became something of a BDSM utopia. Masters and slaves are voluntary social classes. When people reach the age of eighteen, they enter an exploratory period where they try out different occupations and social roles. Most members of the society become either an Owner or a slave. It is a normal part of life and slave treat it like a career and a vocation.

The pair sat down at the pup park. Master sat on the bench and his dutiful slave sat beside him. The slave was a petite girl in her early twenties. She was slim, with a round face and large hazel eyes. Her brown hair was pulled back into a ponytail. The girl wore a tight blue blouse that managed to outline her small breasts. Her nipple showed through the fabric and caused her slit to dampen every time she turned or raised an arm. Around her neck she wore a simple metal ring collar with an O-ring in front. The O-ring was secured flatly against her sternum by a riveted piece of black leather stamped with "DG" the initials of her Master's slave training company. "David's Girls."

Her Master was a moderately successful slave trainer. He specialized in girls and would selectively purchase them at 20 years old when they entered into slavery. He only took up to 3 at a time and this one had been his only girl for the past two years. He had trained her in basic service techniques and advanced male sexual satisfaction. Oftentimes he only gave girls the basics before they were sold off to a specialist trainer for profit though sometimes, he also sold girls to rich owners looking for a younger slave or young owners looking for a slave their age.

This particular girl, however, had bonded quite strongly with David. He had tried to resist her charm but, as he was going through a certain dry spell with no interesting young slaves showing up on the block lately, he had allowed himself to bond with her. The girl was becoming too dependent on him. This would only compound and become a problem for resale. She also had not had to train with any other slaves for quite a while. This had turned the young slave into zealous, jealous, problem. David couldn't possibly bring in a new girl to train with this possessive little slut trying to butt her head in. Though it pained part of him he was a slave trainer by trade and knew exactly what needed to be done.

The Master looked at the girl and sighed. "Tori, I'd like you to kneel on the ground please." she had rarely ever been asked that before.

"Daddy?" She asked quizzically. Was he getting soft? He never allowed girls to call him that. It was always 'Sir' or 'Master David'. This girl had weaseled her way into his heart too far.

"On the ground."

"Okay Daddy." She stood up and sank down to her knees looking quizzically at her Master. Maybe he was going to ask her to service his cock right here? That would be fun. But why at the pup park?

"Good girl." David said.

"Thank you, Daddy. Daddy, why are we at the pup park? Are we getting a puppy girl?! May I request we get a puppy boy...?"

"Tori, no." This was going to hurt.

"I know you don't like boys Daddy but-"

"Tori I-"

"You could get an athletic one and he can go on hikes with you-"

"Tori be quiet!"

"....yes Sir"

She didn't use Sir unless she knew she was in trouble. she could start to feel tears welling up in her eyes. Daddy was serious.

David took a breath before he spoke.

"Now Tori you always knew this day would come, ever since I bought you three years ago.

"Daddy" she choked "Am I being sold?"

"Yes sweetheart. We're meeting a buyer so she can look you over."

"She? I'm being sold to a lady!"

He tugged a little on her leash. Not a yank that could hurt her just enough to snap her back to obedience.

"Keep it down. Yes. You are being sold to Mistress Annalisa. She is a good friend of mine. A bit sterner than me, okay a lot sterner than me, but rest assured she is fair and will take care of you."

Just as Daddy said that a short, round female pup, wearing floppy ears, trotted to a tree nearby to squat and let out a stream of piss. Tori looked elsewhere and saw a large male pup mount an elegant looking female pup behind a bench. The male's owner turned around and slapped it on the side to get it off. He chastised his pet sternly.

Tori looked at her Master. Something horrible had clicked for her.

"Why are we at the pup park?"

"Well, you will be Mistress Annalisa's new pet. She will likely train you in a mix of puppy and kitten behaviors. She is really quite skilled at that. Her home is a regular menagerie of pet girls and boys it's quite astounding..."

"I'm not going."

"Sweetie, yes you are. This is the life of a slave."

"I don't want to go be a pet for some stupid lady"

"Now sweetie. Are you saying you don't want to be a slave anymore? We can go down the courthouse and get that collar taken off right now?" He didn't mean that. I mean if that's what she really wanted it was her legal right, but he was using this as a tactic.

The tactic worked as intended. That offended her. Tori was proud to be a slave. Just not to some woman and not as a pet. And even though she always knew she and Daddy's time would come to an end she had always thought, maybe it wouldn't.

"No that's not what I-I'm still a slave." She stammered. Just then a voice called from across the park.

"David! David helloooo!" David looked over in the direction of the voice and waved.

"There she is. Be on your best behavior Tori. Annalisa! Hello, my love I've missed you!"

Daddy gave the woman a huge hug. She was definitely older than her Master though she moved just as briskly as any young woman. She tall and dressed in a tight-fitting dress. On her head she spirted broad hat. Though Tori couldn't help but notice the most interesting part. What caught her attention was what, or whom, was on the other end of the leash Mistress Annalisa held.

He was tall with a broad chest and muscular arms. he wore a studded black collar and over his head and face was an elaborate leather dog mask that looked very angular and harsh. It was black with red highlights. When they stopped, he knelt down with perfect posture and looked straight ahead. Tori started to rise but her Daddy's hand on her shoulder stopped her. She matched the dog man's posture instead.

"David, mi amor how are you? You are looking handsome these days. What is it going to take for me to get you in a collar sometime hmm? Come on just for a night! You'd love it!"

"Annalisa, you know I'm not cut out for that sort of thing. You'd be bored of me in a second! You know if I get spanked, I giggle. I'm an awful slave."

This was the first Tori had heard of this. Had this woman spanked her Daddy? She did NOT like her one bit. Still, that puppy boy.

"Oh, don't I know it. You threw off my mood for the entire rest of the party you bastard!"

Nobody talked to her Daddy like that! If she had called her Master a-that- she would have had her mouth washed out with soap for sure. But Daddy was laughing. Tori hated everything about this.

"I have one who is an excellent slave though, Annalisa. Perhaps, since you'll never have me, my girl here will suffice."

'His GIRL?' No. No. No! She was his Tori. His little Tori-toy. His sweetheart.

"Ah yes the little cunt you told me about! Let's have a look."

Mistress Annalisa looked down at Tori who stared her straight in the eyes with a scowl. Annalisa met her gaze and her eyes widened when she registered the scowl. A smile crossed Annalisa's face as she stared the girl down. Tori did her best to not break. She wanted this uppity bitch to know exactly how she felt about her. Tori's eyes wandered around the woman's face. She had deep wrinkles that showed as she grinned. Dammit, without realizing it Tori had broken her gaze. When she hastily returned to the woman's eyes Annalisa's smile only grew.

"How old are you sweetie?"

Tori didn't answer.

"Is she deaf David? You didn't tell me that." David stepped on the girls flattened toe from behind.

"23" Tori said with a hint of defiance that would get most slaves whipped severely.

"Lovely age! I doubt you are a virgin, are you? You serve your Master here well I trust?"

"Almost seven days a week in all my holes. My Daddy loves it. I wake Him up and send him to bed with orgasms so good that you would-"

"Chatty little slut you've got here 'Daddy'," she chuckled and looked at David, clearly amused by the fact he had let her get away with such familiar honorifics. "And my my is she proud. What is your name, proud girl?"

"Tori."

"Tori. Well from what your 'Daddy' tells me you are quite adept with men. He's told me very impressive things about you. But how are you with serving the female form?"

Tori's angry scowl turned into a sideways pout. This woman was playing games with her. She hated that she was bragging about what Daddy had told her. What had Daddy told her? Oh god, this woman probably knew about everything she did for her Daddy! Tori hoped that some of it shocked her. But she also got the impression that this wasn't a woman who was easily shocked.

"I will serve whatever form my Daddy commands."

Mistress Annalisa touched Tori's cheek.

"And what about your Mommy-ow Fuck!"

Without thinking, Tori whipped her head to the side and bit Mistress Annalisa on the hand. The woman shrieked and then immediately started laughing. Without missing a beat David had her thrown to the ground and began spanking her skinny ass.

"Tori. I. Will not. Tolerate. This behavior!" He said in between swats. "Honestly I don't know what has gotten into her Ann!"

Tori's face hit the dirt. Her Daddy's non spanking hand was gripped up to the root of her ponytail holding her there roughly. The spanking hurt on her bony rear end but she knew Daddy was just doing it to impress his bitchy lady friend. Tori looked up in the dirt and found she was staring face to face with the puppy boy. He looked at her and she could see one eyebrow raised under his mask. Then he scoffed and rubbed Mistress Annalisa's leg. She scratched his head and shooed him away with a quick "Yes yes" as she watched Tori get beaten. The pup got on crawled on hands and knees to a tree and squatted. When he squatted tori bore witness to his massive cock for the first time. It must have been at least six and a half inches long! And it was erect. It was rock hard. Oh, he was enjoying this. The pup looked right at Tori as he reached his hand to his cock and began to stroke it. All while making eye contact with Tori. While this was happening, David was continuously spanking her all while apologizing profusely to Mistress Analisa.

"David, David it was nothing! I pet a creature who didn't trust me! My mistake entirely. Why, you should have seen Elvira when I first got her, my snake? The one in the flexible monosuit? Oh, she was just an absolute menace! I got her under control though. Oh, stop beating the poor thing, David she doesn't care! The little slut is jealous!"

David stopped and pulled Tori up breaking her gaze with the masturbating pup at the tree. Annalisa snapped and Her dog came crawling back to her side. Annalisa looked down and saw the pup's erect cock and smiled. She grabbed onto his cock and balls, and he yelped.

"Don't think I don't know what you're up to Roger. Bad dog. But I can see you're excited. What do you say? Should we get a pussy to play with?" Roger nodded and Annalisa released her grip. Roger went back to his resting position with tears of pain welling up in his eyes.

Annalisa returned to looking at Tori.

"Do you love your Daddy little one?"

"...yes"

"Could you ever love Me?"

"..........no"

"Could you ever crave that boy's cock?"

"......no"

Mistress Annalisa shot a finger down to Tori's wet cunt. This time she also held her ponytail tightly to control her head. She was clearly practiced at handling slaves roughly She held her hand to Roger who licked it clean instinctively.

"Wrong answer, little puss." she said as she wiped her hand on Roger's back.

"David, you do not have a pup here. You barely have a kitten from what I can see."

"Annalisa, I swear Tori is just‐" Annalisa cut him off.

"Ah! But what you do have is one feisty little cat. She's got claws, she's got teeth, and getting a bell around this pussy's neck will be a challenge I will relish. Name a price."

David was taken aback.

"Um, five thousand?"

Annalisa already had her checkbook out.

"For this one? I'm not trying to rob you! I've bought sex furniture for more than that. Look at her, young, tight, pert little breasts, no ass but that makes her niche. Some highly value that. And her behavior, a challenge sure but that ads value for me. Slaves like this are good because once they are trained, they are incredibly obedient. She's a real pleaser. Once she learns the value of being a pet, she will crave it. And, for the owner who likes to play, I'll make sure she still has that little bit of rebellion locked away in the deepest parts of her little brain. Catgirl owners tend to like that. Now come on, ask for what she's worth! Here let's do ten thousand."

"That's double! And she bit you."

Annalisa laughed as she handed over the check.

"Honestly what kind of businessman are you? Here you go, David. I'll have someone come by your place tomorrow to collect any of her essentials and take her paperwork. Pleasure doing business with you, darling. Come see me in a few months and you'll be astounded what I can teach little tori-puss to do. I'll give you two a moment. Au revoir!"

They kissed on each cheek and Annalisa and her dog stepped away. David knelt to be on Tori's level. There were tears in her eyes.

"Hey kid. You're going to do great. I've seen what you can do when your heart is in it. You are an excellent slave and slaves trained by Annalisa are incredibly desirable. People fly internationally to come to her parties because of her slaves." Tori looked away.

"Rover over there didn't seem too disciplined..."

"Did you see the cock on that one though? You said you wanted a puppy boy. I think he likes you." She refused to meet her Master's gaze. David clutched her chin and held turned her face toward his.

".....yeah...." Tori muttered, shifting to conceal her dripping cunt. David say this and smiled.

"You'll be amazing. This is what I was preparing you for all this time."

"I'll miss You Daddy!"

"I'll miss you too, Tori. But I am so proud."

"Thank you, Dadd-Master David, goodbye."

"Goodbye sweet girl." David stood. "Ann! She's all yours."

Mistress Annalisa walked up and stood expectantly. David handed Tori her own leash. Tori slowly turned and handed it to her new Mistress.

"Good girl. We're going to have so much fun together!" Tori took a last look at David and gave a small wave. David waved back. The trio of Mistress Analissa, Roger, and Tori turned and walked away.

And with that, Tori stepped into her new life.