The Red Head Mutt

Story Info
Will her best friends fiancé save her from life as a puppy?
2.9k words
4.26
18.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly opened her eyes and looked around the kennel she found herself in. It wasn't a cute wooden kennel but rather a large metal cage. She was surrounded by hundreds of other kennels just like hers.

Oh God this couldn't be happening she thought to herself. So she let her debts get out of hand. She would pay them back eventually. That's what she had thought until the laws changed.

Single women had the highest debt levels in the whole country. The government had to do something. It was introducing the first of its petgirl legislation. Any woman over 18 with a debt of more than 30 grand who is more than 5 months behind in repayments was eligible for reassignment. Effective immediately.

That's the last thing Kelly remembers on the television before the agents kicked in her door and captured her. Next thing she knew she was here. She had been 5 months and two days behind on payments. Now her hands had been covered by some type of glove that made her fingers curl over her palms. Around her neck she felt a cheap, Itchy collar that she desperately tried to Paw at in order to scratch that itch.

Her desperate attempts for relief was interrupted when she noticed that she wasn't the only girl in here. Next to her on either side were two blondes. Both of them had fake bolt on tits hanging from their chest as they paced around their cages on all 4s. Kelly was sure that the one on her left had way too much lip filler for any girl.

Regardless, both of them looked stunning. Truly enhanced for male pleasure.So much so that as Kelly stood on all fours alongside them in the cage, she felt self conscious.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the crash of a door and the footsteps. Before she could cover herself in embarrassment, two men arrived at her cage. "There you go, only redhead in here," two men she had never met before looked down at her through the cage.

A man in a suit called out to her. The binds on her back legs prevented her from. Standing so she slowly crawled towards the locked cage door. Without any warning the man unzipped his pants and stuck his cock through a hole in the wire cage.

Startled, Kelly rushed backwards, tripping over her 4 legs in a hurry.

"Ugh, my brother wanted a red head for his 21st but not a useless one" without skipping a beat the man moved his cock out of Kelly's kennel and threw it into the cage with the fake lipped blonde. Without hesitation the blonde stuck her tongue out, rushed over to his cock and began going to work. Kelly watched through the cage in horror. How could this girl be so accepting of her new status in society.

The blonde bimbo pet bobbed her head up and down enthusiastically. In less than a minute she made him cum. Pulling out, he sprayed his seed all over the poor girl's face before removing his cock from the cage. She barked in an attempt to thank the man for his cum.

"This one will have to do" he said as he zipped his pants back up. The handler attached a leash to the girl before opening the cage door. The blonde happily followed behind them, leashed on all fours as they walked out towards the exit.

The rest of the day for Kelly consisted of other petgirls barking away, some in desperation and some in pleasure as their new masters came to adopt them into their new role in society.

About half way through the day a woman dressed in black Latex came and slid a bowl of dog food into her cage. Kelly tried to plead for help from the woman but all that came out was a little yelp. This was the first time Kelly had tried to speak and realised quickly they had done something to her voice.

She looked disgusted at her dog bowl. She might be able to get used to walking on all fours but there was no way she was eating out of that. If she refuses to eat they'd have to give her proper food, she thought as she curled up at the opposite end of her cage to the dog bowl.

A few hours later she was rudely awoken with the sound of metal hitting her cage. She jumped onto all fours in a fright and looked around. It was the handler that had been there earlier that day when she refused a bone.

He entered her cage, towering over her on two feet. Without warning she was pricked by the prod he was holding in his hand. She read the words on the side "bitch maker nanites".

When she tried to protest, her stern cross voice came out as a whimpered growl.

Her head and ears perked up however when she heard her name being called from a familiar voice.

"Kelly girl, thank God I found you," it was her best friend's finance. "I've checked three pounds for you silly girl," Kelly had no choice but to bark in excitement. Jumping up on her cage pawing at her friend in hope. Surely he would save her. Get her out of this whole mess.

He looked towards the handler and spoke. Kelly tilted her head in confusion at what he was saying to the employee of the shelter.

Suddenly his words turned to horror for her when she heard him say "mind if I test her out, see if she's the right fit". Before she could process what her friend was saying, he unzipped his pants and poked it through her cage. Her eyes widened in horror but her mouth watered on instinct. All those years she thought her best friend was lying about how big he was but now Kelly knew it was true.

The nanites she had been injected with were kicking in. Taking one look at her uneaten bowl of dog food in the corner. she opens her mouth. Saliva fell from her mouth as she moved to him.

She would rather take her chances with her best friend's fiance than stay here. She knew whatever they had injected her with was changing her. She didn't want to be reduced to a fuck pet to someone she didnt even know like the blonde from before.

Once she was out of here, she was sure he would release her. He was probably just having his fun, he'd always joked about a threesome with her and her friend.

As big as he was, she felt him grow further as she half fit her new owner's cock in her mouth. Instinctively she pushes forward and gags as if she can't get enough. Her eyes tell a different story however. Watering as she looks up to him pleading with her eyes for him to give her a breath. Still she couldn't stop herself gagging more, desperately attempting to get more of his cock into her throat. It was as if she didn't have control over her own body.

Her body wanted his bone but her brain couldn't believe she was gagging on her best friend's finance cock. What would her friend say!

Abruptly, as if no regard for her at all he removed his cock and turned to the handler. She whimpered and pawed at the cage for more. Kelly was disgusted at her own behaviour.

"Before I agree to take the mutt, are her memories still intact? Is she aware behind those green eyes?" He asked the handler. Kelly tilted her head in confusion once more, had he just called her a mutt?

The employee ensured that he had only given her bitch maker nanites, meaning that although she was beginning to turn into a personal fuck pet, she was completely her old self behind the eyes. She just couldn't control her actions anymore. The more injections she has, the more cock hungry and obedient she will be.

Her new owner handed the employee an envelope of cash and the deal was done. She was now his.

Crawling out of her cage, she was humiliated. Her humiliation continued when her crawl was interrupted with a new command. When he spoke, she found herself sitting up on her hind legs, holding her hands up in front of her tits. Her tongue stuck out like some stupid bimbo.

"Good to see your nanites are working Kelly girl," he rubbed his hand through her hair before walking off and calling her to follow. She followed in all fours, wagging her ass as she followed her owner. No leash was necessary, her body responded to his command as if she had been training for years.

Thankfully the car park was empty as they walked towards the car. She wasn't sure she could take much more humiliation.

When they stopped at the trunk of the car, Kelly had no clue what to do. Truthfully she was grateful when her owner lifted her into the car. Was she dehumanized by the way she had to be lifted into the trunk? Yes. Was she glad to be safe in the car with her new owner? Absolutely. She was certain that once her friend saw what condition she had kept it, she would demand her friend be freed by her fiancé. All she had to do now was wait, or so she thought.

As they pulled into the driveway of her friend's home, she could hear the barking of another dog from inside. That's strange she thought, she didn't remember them having a dog.

She followed her owner towards the front door until they were half way across the front grass. Her owner paused. Instinctively Kelly paused alongside him.

She was mortified as the neighbour waved at them. She looked up at her owner. He wasn't seriously going to have a conversation with the neighbour while she was sitting here naked at his feet.

"Just picked up a new mutt from the pound," her owner shouted to the neighbour. "It was ditzy best friend before the new regime took place."

Who the hell is ditzy? she thought to herself. Before she had time for her brain to come up with an answer her owner motioned over to the front door. Like the obedient girl she was, she simply followed.

As she waited for her best friend's fiance to open the door for her, she heard something pawing at the door on the other side. That's odd she thought, her friend had always been allergic to dogs.

If Kelly had any control of her body, her jaw would have dropped when he opened. The door. Standing in front of her on all fours was her best friend. Yapping and trying to jump on her former fiance for attention. Around her neck was a bright pink collar with the words Ditzy. Her friend had always hated pink. She was wearing the same things around her hands that turned them into paws but unlike Kelly, her friend had a tail inserted into her ass.

Instinct took over when the two bitches approached each other. Their noses sniffed at each other until each had found the other's cunt. Both girls gave out a few licks.

Her mind went into overdrive. Kelly had never been attracted to women before and now on pure instinct she was trying to eat her friend out. Their owner forced them apart before either could get too enthused.

Both petgirls followed their man into the living room where he told both of them to face each other and bowl. Right before Kelly bowed for her master she noticed her former friend's eyes. They were glazed over. That bastard had dissolved her memory. She felt her mind rage as her body lowered to display her bare cunt for his pleasure.

"You'll have to forgive me Kelly girl but finding you took much longer than I had expected. Ditzy here is desperate for a bone so I will have to tend to her first. Don't worry though, you'll be next," He continued to talk to her as he lowered his cock down into her friend.

"I want you to maintain eye contact with me mutt," just like that she couldn't take her eyes off of him.

The way her master was fucking her friend made Kelly wet to the point her juices were running down her inner thigh in anticipation. He was rough and her friend was loving it. He wasn't making love, he was using her. The sound of her ass clapping against his cock with each thrust filled the house, only to be interrupted with excited barks from her friend.

"Bark if you wish this was you right now," her owner stared deep into her eyes while he continued to pound her friend. On que, she barked. There was no denying it, her body wanted him.

When Kelly barked, her owner pulled out of her friend abruptly. Smacked his former fiancé on the ass and told her she was a good girl. As if completely unaware of the absolute pounding she just took, off the petgirl went bounding down the hallway towards a stuffed toy.

That left Kelly's ass up, face down in front of her owner's big cock. She had no choice but to wait for her next command like a good girl.

Looking up at just how big he was fully grown, her eyes widened. She wanted to plead with him to go easy on her. She wanted to yell and scream but all that came out was a whimper.

"I wiped her memory, she has no idea who you are. All she knows is that she has to be a good girl for her owner," he was stroking his cock looking at Kelly. "I'm not giving you the same mercy," and with those words he moved behind her.

She felt the size of his head in between her wet lips. She barked in anticipation as he slapped her pale ass cheek. "Push back mutt," he said to her. Her body moved onto his long cock as she felt herself stretched around his cock.

Was she really going to fuck herself on her best friends fiancés cock? She didn't really have a choice. One thing was for certain, he definitely new how to fuck. The hair pulling, ass slapping made her so turned on. She wasn't even sure it was the nanites he had Injected her with. Kelly was fast coming to the realization that she wanted his cum. Something animalistic was taking over.

She hadn't even noticed that she had been barking in pleasure the whole time. All she could think about was more. She wanted more of his cock. She needed it.

It wasn't until when she went to bounce her ass back on his cock and he abruptly pulled out that she came to some sense. Her pussy gaped, feeling empty without her owner inside of her. She whimpered in a pathetic attempt to convince him to come back but her owner had had enough of using her that way.

"Ditzy get back in here," he called and sure enough her former friend came bounding up the hallway. "Both of you suck, fight over it, show me who the alpha pet girl is going to be'' his voice was aggressive and before Kelly knew it Ditzy had their owners cock down her throat.

He looked at her with a hint of disgust he spoke, "What, your really gunnu lose to this dumb bitch." Something awoke inside of her. She felt a pit in her stomach, she didn't want to let her owner down.

Before her reassignment to pet girl, she didn't have an aggressive bone in her body. Now all of a sudden she was pushing over her former best friend to get at her man's cock. Kelly stood over Ditzy and barked until Ditzy submitted. Rolling onto her back to show Kelly had won. She was now the alpha.

Returning to her prize as the new alpha in the pack, Kelly throated her owner's cock. She didn't need to be told. She wasn't commanded. She opened her eyes wide and made extra eye contact, relaxed her throat and stuck out her tongue. Her mouth seemed wetter than normal to her as she drooled waiting for his cock.

He deliberately waited and enjoyed the view before dipping his cock into her waiting mouth. At first he was slow and soft. Allowing for her mouth to adjust. That didn't last long though. She had little choice but to accept the face fucking her owner decided she deserved.

She struggled for breath as he moved in and out of her mouth. His instructions to ensure her tongue stayed outside her mouth made it harder to catch her breath. The red haired mutt desperately tried to maintain eye contact in an attempt to show her new owner she was willing to submit.

Before long, he pulled out and sprayed her face with his seed. The nanites left her unable to block his cum from squirting all over her face and floor in front of her.

"Don't waste any you stupid mutt," he said walking off. This must have been another I built command because before she knew it she was slurping the dropped cum off the floor like she was starving.

Whilst she was licking up the last of her owner's cum from the floor, she felt a tightness around her neck and heard a clicking sound.

Her master had put her new collar around her neck, on the collar were big bold letters reading "Mutt."