Sold to the Brothel Pt. 02

Story Info
Sex slave training continues for the anthro fox...
4.8k words
7.2k
3
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 01/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"This is your punishment, weakling."

Swiftwolf growled, hunkering down, his arms behind his back. In the training room, he was rarely allowed to be free, though he was surprised that only his arms had been bound, for he had bitten the stag slave trainer. Sandor flinched at the side of the room, hoping he would not be noticed, tucked away beside some of the bondage furniture. With how he was positioned, it was as if he had become nothing more than furniture himself.

The stag frowned down at him, shaking his head. There was still a bandage around his arm from where Swiftwolf had sunk his teeth into him, though the wolf could not feel even a rush of pride from that.

Four, big, burly males surrounded him -- larger and far stronger than him. A lion, a wolf -- like he'd been -- a dragon and a shark. And they were all naked, which was normal for the brothel, yet their jaws were set and they didn't even smirk like they were going to enjoy it.

That was what chilled Swiftwolf to the bone more than anything else as they closed in on all sides, pinned onto all fours while the shark lined up behind him.

"Did you know a shark has two cocks?" The beast growled, slapping them against Swiftwolf's rump as he shuddered and tried, desperately, with every shred of his wellbeing he had in him. "You're going to fucking feel them stretching you out, slut. What are you?"

Swiftwolf growled. He couldn't help himself.

"A wolf."

"Wrong!"

The shark laughed, a large species with a chunky head and a rounded yet square-ish nose: a bull shark. He didn't know how to be gentle and everything in life had taught him he was feared -- so why not live up to that stereotype and live his best self? At least, that was what the shark thought as his tail swung, powering into the wolf without using any lube at all.

They didn't use lube for punishments.

The screams were better that way.

Yet Swiftwolf barely even got to scream as his arse burned, two cocks rammed inside him, bigger than even the biggest dildos and butt plugs he'd been forced to take so far. His backside ached furiously and he tried to hunch away from it without thinking about what he was doing, the shark wrenching his hips back and driving a few more inches of dick straight up into him. He heaved -- but there were three other anthros, the lion, the wolf and the dragon, showing him what predatory creatures could do.

What he was not. What he had never been.

Maybe they'd been right about him all along.

He gagged on the lion's cock as it was shoved into his mouth, eyes watering, the tip ramming straight into the back of his throat with no consideration for him at all.

"Unff!"

"Don't you dare fucking use your teeth on us, dog," the lion growled. "You're nothing to us... But we'll end your life if you harm us. And there are worse threats we can send you to than being fucked in the brothel all day long, fates worse than death."

Swiftwolf shuddered. He didn't want that. He didn't want anything worse. The wolf wasn't even sure there was anything worse that he could stand to live through.

"Mmph..."

He growled around the cock in his mouth as the lion pounded back and forth roughly, crudely, though it was not enough to distract him from the twin cocks driving into his arse. His backside strained, yet his body took it, somehow, even though the rip and burn of it all made him wonder if something had indeed torn inside. Would they even treat him if they injured him? The wolf could not know, did not want to know.

They shoved his mouth onto another cock and Swiftwolf shuddered to find a wolf's dick in there next, feeling so familiar and so horrifyingly alien that he didn't know what to do. His tongue flicked and the wolf laughed, twisting and pulling his ear just to make him groan.

"Nnngghhhh..."

"You should feel this fucking dog-slut," he boasted. "Wants a dick so badly... Bitch, you shouldn't have bitten your trainer then, you could have got what you wanted all along..."

He tried to speak up, tried to say that he didn't want that, that it had been an involuntary action, drooling around the dicks in his mouth, but they didn't care. All he managed to do was make muffled cries around the cocks, never quite knowing which one was in his mouth at any given time.

Sandor shivered, watching in horror, playing the reluctant voyeur to Swiftwolf's rape. That was all that had happened to them in there, nothing more than that and nothing less. He just didn't want to be involved in that one, not as the dragon shoved his big, ridged dick into the wolf's paws, which were bound but still useable, getting him to grip his cock while he used the wolf as no more than a masturbatory aid.

The fox growled. No... No, enough was enough. He'd been forced to be trained with oral and anal stimulants, drifting away from his body while the worst was happening. Mostly, he had been penetrated with toys, "size training" him for the bigger males.

"No..."

The stag looked at him, a look of complete and utter disdain on his muzzle.

"What did you say, whore?"

"I said...no."

Sandor took a breath, steadying his nerve.

"I...will never submit to males. That...isn't what I like. It's not what I want. I am male. I will not submit to other males."

Swiftwolf gagged on the wolf's cock while the lion smeared his dick over his face, using him, but Sandor still held his nerve.

The stag nodded, gesturing to someone out of the room to enter.

"And we thought we would not need to punish you today. Samuel, do what you will with him."

Sandor tensed, his paws resting on his thighs. He was already in a submissive position even if he did not realise it.

The tiger loomed and forced Sandor down on to his back even as the fox squirmed and flailed, writhing and twisting. He strove to kick up against him, breathless even as the muscular male towered dominatingly, even when he was down on his knees, so close to Sandor that he took the fox's breath away.

"Mmmph..."

"No... No, I don't want this!"

"Oh, poor whore..." The tiger crooned, giving Sandor a pitying look as he dragged a claw over his jaw and down to the vulnerable expanse of his throat. "Did you think you were better than other foxes? This is where your kind belongs."

His backside was empty, but not for long. Sandor howled as the tiger filled him, a hot length of cock grinding into his arse, stretching his aching hole, though he had already been well-prepared by the many dildos and butt plugs they had used on him. Not that it made the experience any better for him in the slightest, but it had him heaving and grunting, staring up at the tiger.

He was the picture of masculinity and physical prowess in a way that Sandor could never hope to be. The fox heaved, blinking up at the tiger, that cock plunging deep into him, his legs hooked up by the tiger so the feline anthro could thrust even deeper, taking and claiming Sandor on an intimate level.

"Unff... Mmmph... No..."

"Oh, but, yes, fox whore. You need this. You have always needed this."

The chastity lock stopped his cock from swelling as pleasure, not wanted at all, forced its way up inside him. He growled, but it was a small, forlorn sound, a sound that didn't belong on his lips anymore.

Why did it have to feel good when the tiger raked his huge dick over his prostate? He wanted it, he wanted more... And that was wrong! Very wrong! He was there against his will -- so why did he want to cum? Why did some of it, any of it, feel good? He didn't want to feel good while he was being hurt like that!

Sandor whined... Yet the tiger rolled his hips powerfully, stroke after stroke coming, that thick length of meat ploughing into his broken tail hole, stretched beyond all recognition. The tiger took him as if he was a trained sex slave himself, though those training the slaves merely were highly skilled in their work too, needing to be excellent at sex merely to get the position.

He quailed before the mighty feline, the fox so small, so insignificant. No longer could he pretend it didn't feel good, quivering, moaning, a whine breaking his lips once more.

"Unff... Ohhhhh..."

"That's it, fox-whore..." The tiger encouraged him, leaning further over Sandor as the fox's legs were forced back, knees almost brushing his chest. "You can't cum...but you want this. This is the slutty little hole that everyone is going to fuck, your fox pussy. Heh... You're a whore and nothing more than a vixen to be taken. You think you're a real male? You never were good enough to be a real male, a protector, a provider..."

Sandor grunted, his jaws hanging open.

"Nnnggghhh... Nnff... No..."

He wanted to disagree with the tiger, but the words died on his lips as he twisted back and forth. He hardly managed to move at all, not in any kind of bondage but marvelling at just how the weight of his body and the position kept him pinned in place. Of course, it had more than a little to do with the tiger too, the might of his body overpowering him, but it was simply hard for Sandor to think clearly at a moment like that.

"Mmmph... Ohhhh..."

"That's it, little vixen, sweet fox hole whore... Whine for me, beg for my cock. You're doing better than the bitch over there."

But Sandor was not in the kind of position where he could care about Swiftwolf, being literally raped across the room. The wolf's muffled groans were dulled by the cocks in his mouth and the shark hammered into him harder and faster with his twin cocks...yet it was none of the fox's concern. He was slipping, even if he didn't realise it, unable to cum, the chastity lock stopping him from even becoming fully hard.

His flesh ground out against the cage, straining and bulging through the gaps between the bars, and he groaned long and low, eyes rolling back into his head.

"Unff... Please... I need..."

The tiger fucked him harder, not even close to orgasm, a smirk on his lips. Another predator anthro, a wildcat with a canny look in his eye, came in close, holding out a scroll with a quill ready, already dipped in ink, fresh and gleaming.

"What is that, vixen?" The tiger mocked him. "You need to cum? Good girls don't cum... And you should never beg for your orgasm either. But maybe we can give you a little of what you think you need so badly...if you sign this contract."

The wildcat waved it closer to the fox, but it would have been hard enough for Sandor to read while lying on the ground, let alone while his whole body was being rocked with every thrust of the tiger's.

"Oh... Oh... So good..."

"Heh..." The tiger spoke to the wildcat, smirking openly. "He's about ready. Told you I'd get the whore done and dusted, hm? Ayo owes me a drink later."

The wildcat rolled their eyes.

"Get the slave to sign the contract and you'll get a drink off me too, this one's taken too long."

Sandor blinked, not knowing what they were talking about. It felt as if he had a very tentative hold on the waking world with pleasure rolling through him, constantly feeling as if he was on the edge of orgasm but not quite able to get there.

"Nnnnnggggggghhhh..." He groaned, twisting lightly, his back aching. "Mmmmnnnn... Please..."

"Sign it."

He shook his head. Blinking through blurry eyes, tears clouding his vision from the strain his body was going through, he could see, at the very least, that the contract was magical. He'd been trained, back when he'd done basic mage training, to recognise magical signatures -- and that one dripped with darkness. It was not something that could be seen with the naked eye but the felt it, the raw power there, even if it was messily imbued into the scroll.

"Unff... No..."

"If you want to cum, you'll sign it."

The contract didn't seem to say anything about his orgasms, which made him wary, warier than he honestly wanted to be. Sandor shuddered, trembling in place, the contract in a bad way, in a very, very bad way.

With signing the contract...he would sign with his soul. He would not sign away his soul, but a part of his soul would forever bind itself to the contract.

Did he want that? Could he do that?

He didn't know anymore, not as the tiger's thick, magnificent cock pounded his tail hole, making him wish that he had got something like that before the brothel. There was no pain, only pleasure, aching towards that horrific strain of trying to cum and simply never quite being able to get there.

"Mmph... Ohhhh..."

"Sign it."

He didn't know who said that and neither did he care. No, no, no... No, he knew it was wrong, he knew it was a bad thing to do. So, he couldn't sign it, no. No matter what it meant for him.

And then the big tiger thrust hard enough to make his head spin, a ragged groan ripping itself from his lips. That was not a groan Sandor recognised, twisting and juddering, huffing and gulping down breaths of air like they were water.

"Unff... Nngghhh... Oof..."

"Sign it."

Maybe it was for the best. He had said that he would fight, hadn't he? And look at him... He'd fallen so far already, willingly taking a tiger's dick into his tail hole, getting off on it. There was no question as to whether or not he would have orgasmed if he had been free to do so, the tiger's shaft spearing lustfully into him.

"Mmmph... Nnnnnnnffff..."

He twisted his head, tongue lolling out, even his tail trying to wag and flick back and forth from where it was pinned under him.

If he was not a real male, not one who was strong enough to stand up for himself, to not submit...maybe there was no hope for him anyway.

His mother had always said he wasn't good enough. What if she was right?

"Nnnffff..."

The tiger's dick felt so good, though Sandor could not hear them talking anymore, none of their urging of him to sign the contract, to make it official. He didn't need it. Magic rippled through the contract, the scroll fluttering, and he arched viciously, trying to get a little drop more sensation, anything at all, something to help his body break through the restraints of chastity at any cost.

But it just wasn't there, no...not at all. The cage did its job well, perhaps too well, leaving him heaving and panting, his tongue drooling out of his mouth as if there was no substance to it at all. Sandor's eyes closed, but the wildcat grabbed his muzzle, claws biting in, and he was forced to snap his eyes back open with a yelp.

"Watch!" The wildcat snarled. "Sign!"

But Sandor...no... What would happen if he did? If he was not really a male, submitting so easily, in the end, to a big, powerful stud grinding up under his tail...then what did signing the contract mean? It would let him cum, wouldn't it?

No...

But, yes. There was nothing else for it, not as wave after wave of erotic despair swept through him, seeing only the sweaty muscle of the tiger powering over him, his broad chest and rounded shoulders. Everything about him bragged of everything Sandor was not and the fox whimpered throatily, stress bubbling up in the back of his throat.

"Unff... Mmmph... Nnnggghhh..."

And he gave up. He submitted. Softness eased through him, despite the hardness of the cock filling his tail hole -- and the contract knew that too. Imbued with magic, the signature was his submission, his giving up and giving in.

It flew to his chastity device and the fox wrenched his head back, an unholy howl tearing itself from his lips.

"Aaaaahhhhooooooowwwww!"

He had to cry out, had to do something, twisting, bucking, writhing, clenching down on the tiger under his tail as if he needed to feel that thick length of meat even more. A mark engraved itself, subtly, into his cock, hidden for the time being by the chastity device, the contract sealing itself into his body, signed with his soul. No quill was needed, no... Only a marker for signing, to put his mind in the right place.

The slavers, after all, did their job well, as sordid as it was. They knew how to break someone like Sandor, a weak-willed fox, and he would be dragged down whether he wanted it in the slightest.

The fox cried out and twisted, fur soaked with sweat, the heady musk of the tiger filling his nostrils, his senses awash in the feline. He was so much bigger, so much stronger, his tail sweeping and curling back and forth, forcing Sandor, even with the chastity lock still in place, over the edge into orgasm.

"Aaaaahhhhhmmmmnnnn...."

He groaned, panting through an open mouth, cum dribbling from his cock, though, to Sandor, it felt like he was jerking and thrusting, humping and grinding, doing everything he could just to draw out his orgasm. He arched up, shoving his hips up to meet the tiger, shoulders bearing down into the hard wood of the floor, tail trying to lift even then.

"Master... My master..."

He croaked out the words, not truly knowing what he was saying or doing. He did not need to, not as control was taken from him. He had handed over that very control to the slavers, though they would find many ways to make use of him, even if he was a weaker male, not even a true male. Not by Sandor's standards and, in the fox's mind, not by anyone else's standards either.

Conquered... There was nothing else for him to do, not as broken orgasm shuddered through his body. Even though cum dribbled from his swollen cock, the chastity device still very much in place, he couldn't do anything about it, twisting and shuddering, trembling where he lay. It was as if it left him needier than ever -- but that didn't make sense to the fox. He had never been into all that much kink before and the concept of edging simply wasn't something he knew about.

He'd learn all about kinks and serving clients, however, at the brothel, the mark on his cock, half-hard against the cage, as hard as it could get, glowing where it signed his contract, skin wrinkled.

Sandor did not know that his sperm was neutralised by the chastity lock, one with delicate, magical runes marked on it, but the fox may not have cared if he knew. He was slipping, falling, down a slope where there was no one to catch him at the bottom, no one there at all to even think of softening his fall.

All they wanted to do was to break him. If he was useful to them, well...that was all they needed from him.

The tiger was a real male and he was the one who deserved the pleasure, Sandor thought, grunting and whimpering. All he had to do was to serve. Maybe then he could be used as a beta male, a lesser male, something other than the male he had thought he was.

Swiftwolf groaned, the lion's cock crammed into his mouth, eyes rolled back into his head. Shuddering pleasure rolled through him, tangled with that biting edge of pain, though the wolf didn't know what else to do, Sandor's moans cutting through the air as if they were intended for his ears and his ears alone.

His backside ached so much, so sore, so stretched. Would he ever return to normal ever again?

"Mmmpph... Nnnnggghhhhffff..."

Swiftwolf groaned around the cock in his mouth, drooling thickly, though there was nothing more he could do, huffing and panting, striving merely to get through the moment -- and the next moment and the next moment. Sweat dampened the fur between his legs and under his arms, a reek that clawed at his nostrils. The lion gripping his head, forcing him to suck his cock, pinched his ears, startling a strangled yelp from the wolf's lips -- but they didn't want him to be a wolf anymore, did they?

12